Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all a blur of hands and cocks and boobs and cunts, although a few things stood out. At one point, I rolled over on my back, only to find one of Linda's breasts dangling over me, its long, slick nipple inviting me to suck. So I sucked. Jeremy saw what I was doing and slid over to suck on the other tit. And then I felt Diane's hand on my breast. "May I cut in?" she said. I released Linda's nipple from my mouth and slid down to lick Jeremy's cock, and Diane took my place as I stroked her extended belly. When Gary saw his kids sucking on his wife's nipples, he came up from behind and began to fuck her doggy-style, sending her into an orgasm. I wondered if they'd ever done the same thing twenty-some years ago, with Linda getting fucked while she was suckling her babies.

I quit licking Jeremy's cock and started on Diane's cunt, finger-fucking her, letting my other hand glide along her belly. And as I knelt there, I felt a cock at my own pussy. It slid in, very thick. Rafael's cock. He pumped for a few seconds and came in me, and then it was replaced by a thinner one... maybe Greg's, maybe Jack's, maybe Bob's. I didn't care. Neither of them came in me at that point, although they did later.

My most intense orgasm happened when Rosie and I were finger-fucking each other as we slid our boobs against each other. Every thrust I made was answered by an even deeper thrust, and I responded with a deeper one of my own. We kept adding fingers and before I knew it, we were fisting each other. Our climaxes were almost simultaneous, and when I could focus again, I found my eyes staring into hers. Her lips trembled, and her body was shaking. Then we pulled our hands out of each other's vaginas, hugged each other tight, and kissed, and cried. We'd gone way over the recommended three-minute interval, but nobody cared. Instead, they watched intently as we two young ladies gave each other the most intense lesbian orgasms of their lives. After that, I would die for Rosie, and she for me.

Then we slithered apart, and I resumed my rounds of loving and being loved. By the end of the session, I'd had every cock in my mouth, and in my cunt. I'd sucked on every nipple, finger-fucked and licked every cunt, and kissed every mouth, usually more than once. I felt all my barriers breaking down, just as Jeremy and Stacie had described, and it wasn't just the brownie I'd eaten. There was no difference between the kiss of a man and the kiss of a woman. I didn't care in the slightest whose finger was stroking my G-spot or my clit. It was all pure pleasure. And when a cock slid into me, no matter whose, I loved it, I wanted to give it pleasure, I wanted it to cum in me if it pleased. I really was married now. Not just to Jeremy, but to every member of that family, man and woman alike.

And Stacie was right about something else: I'd never felt more like a woman than now. Every inch of my skin was an erogenous zone. Even a simple stroke on, say, the top of my foot would go straight to my pussy. Every cock was mine for the taking, and I took every one. I was the object of lust, but it was loving and respectful lust, just the sort I'd been craving all my life. I had confidence that I could please any man and any woman. And, for the first time, I truly understood what this family was all about.

Well, I had four or five huge orgasms, and maybe a few dozen smaller ones. I'd been fucked by everybody, man and woman alike. Every man except Jeremy actually ejaculated in me at one point. When I told Rosie about that at the end of the orgy, she said that every one of the men had cum into her, too, including Jeremy. "So you had me beat me there, too!" I laughed, remembering that swim meet last fall.

"Well, all the guys came in you twice! You had me beat there!"

"Not Jeremy. We fucked at the orgy, but he didn't cum. I think that, as the groom, he was trying to keep his boner ready for any of the girls who wanted it."

"All that cum in us! That would have filled Linda's turkey baster!" she laughed. "But most of it just dribbled out onto the tarp. That's what we were sliding round in... oil and cum!"

We hugged again, long and hard. "I love you like a sister, Rosie! Can I be your sister?"

"I've never had a sister. Well, Diane's a 'kissing cousin.' But I feel so close to you! Yes, you can be my sister, Julie! Please be my sister!" (We didn't have to say "lover," because that came with the territory.) And we hugged again, our small oily hard-nippled breasts pressed against each other, and we kissed, and we cried with joy.

The family showered and used the pool while our catered dinner was delivered by a company that one of Gary's friends owned. He'd arranged that all of the delivery people knew that they'd be greeted by fourteen naked people, so there was no problem with that! At one point, I went to use the bathroom and found the head caterer there. As we chatted, he said that he'd wanted to get naked, too, but his boss had told him that the health codes forbade it. But he was really aroused by all the nudity, and he showed it by the bulge in his pants. "May I feel?" I asked. He nodded, and I groped the bulge. He was hard as a rock.

"Let me take care of that," I said. We went into the bathroom and locked the door. Then I gave him a hand job through the two layers of clothing he had, rubbing it with the palm of my hand as he closed his eyes and groaned. When I pressed it against the underside of his cock, I felt his ejaculation through the cloth, and saw a wet spot blossom on his pants. He slumped against the wall, opened his eyes, and said, "Thank! That was the best tip I ever got!"

"That's a pretty nice penis you've got," I replied. "I'm sure you make some girl very happy."

"Actually, I'm gay! But any port in a storm, right?" We laughed, and he went back to his job as I used the bathroom. Then I returned to the reception, where we chatted, drank more wine and champagne, and finished off most of the wedding cake.

I gave Barry the honor of giving me my first wedding-night fuck, as a sort of payment for his ministerial services. This one was different, because we took our time, paying attention to each other's responses. I was still turned on from the afternoon's orgy, so I told him that he could put that monster cock in any time he wanted to. He slid it in and we got a lot of fuck time before he finally came in me. But he remembered just how far he could put it in. "Thanks," I said. "You're a very considerate lover."

"Diane's taught me well. Her cervix is really sensitive, especially now that she's pregnant."

"Is that true for the other girls, too?"

"Well, Rosie's is. And Dee's, too. Not Lori and Linda, though. I can actually put my cap past their cervixes once they're really aroused, and get right into their wombs. Maybe because they've had kids. And Linda actually likes the pain."

"I wonder if Diane will be that way once she has her baby?"

"I've wondered about that, too. But I'm fine with whatever she wants."

"Have you fucked Stacie yet?"

"Not really. Today was the first time, at the orgy, and I wouldn't call it a proper fuck, because I wanted to stay hard as long as I could, so could cum inside you and Rosie. Rosie insisted that I save a cum for her!"

"She was collecting cums," I said. "And she got one from every cock, too!"

He laughed. "They told me she could never get enough cock! They were right!"

"Well, that's four cums you've had today, right? Me three times, and Rosie once."

"Five. I came in Linda, too. At the beginning of the orgy. That's when I found out about how she liked the pain of her cervix being penetrated, when she insisted that I put my boner all the way in. That put her over the edge, and then her vadge squeezed me hard, and I came, too. Jeez, I never dreamed I'd be fucking my own mother-in-law in public someday. She knew just how to get me off, too!"

"Let's see if we can make it six," I said. I laid him on his back and stroked his cock with my pussy, gliding my lips over its underside. When he got hard again, I guided it into me. Cowgirl was a good position, since I could control the depth myself, and strum my clit as we fucked. There were a couple of times I experimented with his boner, pressing it against my cervix to see if I could get his cap to slide past it, but the pain discouraged me so I just let his cock stop just short of my cervix. We timed our orgasms to coincide, after which we both drowsed off.

I woke up earlier than anybody else, so I sought out Rafael, who ended up sleeping with Rosie that night. I wanted to give him one last fuck before Jeremy and I left on our honeymoon. When I knocked on the door, Rosie opened it and gave me a hug. "Well, how did Barry do?"

"He had two cums! My cunt is still aching! But it was worth every minute!"

"Anyway, do you want Rafe now? He's just cum into me, so he'll need a little revival time. As for me, I'm going to see what Jeremy's up to. I gotta fuck him once more before you guys leave!" And after a long hug and a torrid kiss, during which we grabbed each other's tight swimmer's asses, off she went, my new cousin-in-law who was also my newest, dearest sister.

Rafe gave me a huge grin. "I was hoping you'd come by!" he said. "You are such a splendid woman to fuck! You know, you're the first teenager I ever fucked!"

"Well, lie on your back and let me get you ready for more," I said as I grabbed his short, stubby penis and sucked it into my mouth. I tasted pussy on it. Rosie's pussy. That inflamed me. I positioned my own crotch over his face and let him smell the fragrance of my own snatch, and see Barry's cum welling up from it. He put his hands on my ass cheeks. "Such strong muscles!" he said. "Just like Rosie's!"

"We're both competitive swimmers," I replied. "That's how you get glutes like that."

"And your leg muscles are so strong! I felt them yesterday. I was so happy each time I came into you, at the wedding and afterwards. But I wanted to last longer for you!"

"You did just fine! Your cock wants what it wants, when it wants it. I understand."

"Dee tells me I cum too fast. We're working on that. But let me make it up to you. I will fuck you nice and slow, as soon as I get hard again."

I took his cock into my mouth and did every trick I knew on it. "You do it just like Dee!" he cried. It took me a moment to figure out why. Of course, I learned most of what I knew about cock-sucking from Jeremy. And where did Jeremy learn it? From Dee and Linda, naturally! And where did they learn it? Mostly from sucking Gary's cock for twenty-some years.

So it didn't take him long to get hard, and I let him penetrate me with that fat cock. I felt stretched from Barry anyway, so it wasn't hard to accommodate. And I knew it wasn't long enough to reach my cervix, which was still a bit sensitive from last night. He lasted about ten minutes before I felt it pulse four or five times and then soften in me. To my surprise, I came, too. It must have been an after-effect of yesterday's orgy, but now orgasms were as easy as breathing.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I came too soon again."

"Stop apologizing! You did fine! And you'll get even better, you just need more experience. Especially with other women. That's what Stacie tells me, and she should know!"

Well, that's the story of our wedding. Jeremy and I spent our honeymoon in one of those posh nudist resorts in California. We flew out there, and were joined a week later by Greg and Stacie, who drove up in their camper. It was nice to have foursomes with them again, and be able to find a horny relative whenever the urge to fuck struck me.

Jeremy and I got an apartment for ourselves when we went back to school, he for his senior year and I for my sophomore year. It really wasn't much different from what we had before, except that boys would now see my wedding ring and stop hitting on me!

And when my swim team started its competitions in the fall, I saw Rosie again. Her team was competing with mine, this time at my college. We hugged in front of all our teammates. Then she got a devilish look in her eye and pulled the top of my swimsuit down to the waist. I did the same for her and we French-kissed and hugged again, naked breasts to naked breasts, as the other girls stared and gasped. When I pulled my top up again and rejoined my team, one of them said, "What the hell was that all about?" I gave her a level look, and said, "It's all right. We're sisters!" I'm sure I gave the girls a lot to gossip about!

And wouldn't you know it, but she beat me again! This time, she came in first, and I was a very close second. "It's your boobs," she joked. "They're slowing you down! Stacie's got the same problem, and that's why I always beat her!" But later she said something that made me feel better. "You know, I only beat you by a half a second. The last time, it was a good two seconds. I've watched you in the warm-ups, and your form is better this year, and you're stronger now. If we compete again and you keep improving, I think you're going to win!"

Rosie didn't go home with the team bus. Instead, she stayed the night with us, and we had a wonderful threesome in our bed. After Jeremy screwed her and came in her, I sucked his sperm from her cunt, and we made sweet, sweet titty love as he watched. Then we took turns sucking him back to hardness so I could share his next orgasm as he emptied his next load into me, after which Rosie licked my pussy clean. When he got hard the third time, we played the "one-minute game," where Jeremy would lie on his back and we girls alternated riding him cowgirl, each having one minute trying every trick we knew to get him to cum before he'd give his cock to the other girl. When we weren't riding him, we'd be wanking. So of course, we girls were cumming all the time! This time, I was the winner, as Jeremy couldn't hold it any longer and released his load with a groan. We fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

The next day, we drove her back home after breakfast and another round of fucks. Jeremy immediately hooked up with Lori, while Rosie suggested that I do some DP play with her brothers. Stacie was right about them! It really was like it was one male body with two cocks, Bob's in my vagina and Jack's in my butt, perfectly synchronized, and I had my first real orgasm from anal play. The boys were still hard when Rosie joined us, and they gave her the same treatment, shagging her to an orgasm and then cumming in her simultaneously as I held her hand. Then Jack excused himself to clean the shit off his dick while my "new sister" and I did a little sixty-nine of our own until the boys were ready for more. I ended up with Bob ejaculating into me, while Jack pumped his last load of the day into his sister.

After breakfast the next morning, we dropped by Mom and Dad's house. (Yes, I was calling Linda and Gary that now. It seemed so right, since they were really the parents I never had.) We had a very nice foursome, with each man cumming into us, before we had to leave so we could be back at school for our late afternoon classes. It felt really strange to see them clothed again as we hugged and made our good-byes!

And that Christmas, we got to meet Mom's parents, Lars and Inga, when they flew up from Florida for the holiday. Lars was over seventy but could still "get it up" for a few orgasms every day, and Inga's sex drive was still pretty high, too; you could see where Linda and Lori's libido came from!

Barry and Diane came, too, bringing an adorable baby boy they'd named Patrick. Of course, the first thing Diane did when she got naked was hand the baby to Mom and offer her breast to Lars, who sucked the mother's milk from it. "Keeping the streak alive!" Jeremy remarked. "Inga, and then Mom, and now Diane! Three generations of milk!"

"Four," Inga said. "You forgot Lars's mother!" Then Diane beckoned to Jeremy and offered him her other breast. He got to taste the first mother's milk he'd had since he was a baby, this time from his own sister's breast. "Do you remember the taste?" Mom asked. "I breast-fed you until you were four or five. Same with Diane."

"And I did the same for my children," Inga said. "And Lori with her kids, too. I never did see the sense in weaning kids too early." She smiled at me as she fondled her breasts. "And all the orgasms we got from feeding our kids... I wouldn't have missed that for the world!"

Lars dropped his grand-daughter's breast and winked at me. I looked at Diane questioningly, and she smiled and lifted her milk-swollen tit. I took it and sucked, too. I'd sucked her nipple at the orgy, of course, but now her breasts were fuller, loaded with milk, and capped with the fattest, longest nipples I'd ever seen on somebody so young. And this time I was rewarded with a sweet, rich taste.

With that, Diane said, "Speaking of streaks, Grandpa, let's fuck! I'm getting really horny now! I assume you fucked your wife this morning. Or would you like to fuck Mom first, so you can go by age?" We all laughed, and Lars said, "Well, the first person I'd like to fuck is my lovely new granddaughter-in-law, if it's all right with her!" Meaning me, of course. I'd been hoping to get Barry's impressive meat inside me first, but how could I refuse this dear old man?

"Sure," I said. "Jeremy, can I use your bedroom?"

"It's our bedroom now, honey! And, in our family, a bed is the woman's bed by default, and she can invite any partner there. Grandma and I can use the guest room."

"And Dad, let's go to my old room," Diane said. "It's only got a double bed, though."

"And a crib, where your desk used to be," Dad said. "But Barry and Linda can take care of the kid for now!"

Lars turned out to be pretty good in bed. "I don't get a chance to make love to really young girls anymore!" he said. "So it's really a treat! I used to love to fuck my daughters when they were your age, and I miss that so much! Especially when they were making milk!" Even though he didn't last long, and fell asleep right after his orgasm, he got me off with some very skillful foreplay. His wife and daughters had instructed him well!

The next morning, Lars finally got his chance to fuck Diana. In fact, he got to fuck all four of us. Mom was in a playful mood, and suggested a game. We women arranged ourselves on Mom's California King bed so that our pussies were right on the edges of the sides of the bed. We arranged ourselves clockwise by age, and the guys were matched up with their wives. After a few minutes of fucking, the guys would move one woman to their left, so that Lars would be fucking Mom next, Gary would be fucking Diane, Barry would be fucking me, and Jeremy would be fucking Inga. A few minutes later, they'd rotate again, and it would be Lars fucking Diane, and so on.

Lars couldn't make it all the way to me, though. He came in Diane, to his chagrin. But when he got to me, he apologized and gave me head instead. I kissed him and told him that he could have me anytime he wanted. "I will, young lady!" he said. "I promise you!" We girls took care of the other three men's boners, with Barry cumming in me. I was developing a strong bond with him, although I didn't realize it at the time. I couldn't explain it. Jeremy was still my man, but I wondered if I could have loved my brother like I loved Barry, if my brother hadn't been such a loser.

After that, Lars and Inga took an Uber over to Lori's house to spend the day with her family. I suspected that Lars really wanted to shag Rosie, his other grand-daughter, and it turned out I was right! "That old goat can still fuck!" I told her on the phone after he left. "But he doesn't have the stamina of a younger man. So you have to cut him a little slack, and don't expect that he'll last long! So ask for a lot of foreplay!"

That next day was Christmas Day, and Lars and Inga came back here, along with Lori's clan. We gathered in the den in the basement, where Mom showed us the present she'd gotten from Dad: a Sybian. "Wait!" Diane cried, and she went upstairs. She came back with her breast pump, one of those double-cup affairs that attach to each nipple. We girls took turns riding the machine to orgasm, while our tits were being sucked by the pump. What a trip! Being fucked and sucked at the same time by machinery! Diane insisted on going last, and when she rode the Sybian to a crashing orgasm, her nipples filled the pump's little bottles with her milk.