Our First Black Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a moan from Dana and turned to look but couldn't see anything besides Evie's thigh. Oh, well, I thought, and went back to focusing on pleasuring Evie. Dana's moans continued and I didn't hear any sounds of fucking, so I assumed they were either also 69ing or Darren was eating her. The sounds of her orgasm were plain and it hadn't taken Darren long to get her there.

Dana had another orgasm before Evie decided she'd had enough. I think Evie had enjoyed four or five orgasms before she pulled herself away and said, "I need to get fucked." I wasn't about to argue. I wanted to give her what she wanted. The condoms were on the nightstand between the beds and Evie tore one open as she turned to me. I usually have to put the condom on myself but Evie did it in a practiced fashion, rolling it on while holding just enough at the tip so my orgasm wouldn't blast it apart. Stroking my condom sheathed cock Evie repositioned so she as in front of me, on her back, spreading her legs high and pulling my cock between them.

Just then I heard another condom package being torn open and looked over to see Darren putting a condom on his cock while Dana was laying on the bed, spread and wet, just waiting for him to be ready to take her.

My positioning was such that Evie was rubbing my cockhead up and down her slit while gently pulling on me... but I wasn't ready to sink into her yet. I wanted to watch Dana's reaction to Darren's cock; her first "BBC." I think Evie realized what was going on and stopped pulling on my dick. She never stopped rubbing the head over her clit though and I briefly smiled at the reality of my cock being used like a vibrator or dildo. I realized that Evie was also looking over at the other bed. We were both watching our spouses as they prepared to fuck.

Darren positioned himself on his knees between Dana's wide spread thighs as she looked up at him and said, "Take your time. K?"

Darren smiled down at her and said, "I'll be careful." Dana smiled and Darren introduced just the head of his cock to her pussy. Holding it in his hand, he rubbed the head up and down her slit just enough to spread some of her wetness on it and then lined up with her opening, gently pushing forward. Dana was trying to look between her legs to watch but her head fell back and her eyes closed as the moan of first penetration escaped her. Darren only pushed the first couple inches in on that first stroke before pulling back out slowly and then pushing in again. This time he got about half his cock in before he stopped pushing. Dana's moans grew louder and I heard an "oh, shit!" come from her. Darren pulled out and then pushed back in a little farther again. He had about as much of his length in her as she would have felt if my entire cock had been buried in her - and he still had an inch plus left to go before he fully penetrated her.

I saw her hand go to his hip and knew she was letting him know how hard to push and when. My cock throbbed in Evie's hand as I realized that Dana would not be happy until she had Darren's cock fully inside her... "balls deep" as was one of her favorite terms. Darren moved slowly and shallowly, holding most of his length inside Dana's pussy as his hips flexed and he gently stretched her deeper and deeper.

Evie interrupted my watching when she tugged on my dick and said, "My turn." I looked down at her with a smile and let her guide my cock into her pussy. I didn't know what to expect given my assumption that she was more than used to Darren's larger equipment, but her reaction was either genuine or a great piece of acting. Her pussy felt pretty damned tight as I mimicked Darren's penetrative strategy: in a couple inches, back out, in half way, back out in farther... and I pushed to grind my full length into Evie's hot sex. Her hips jerked in response and her moans were loud as my cock filled her. I began to stroke in and out of her slowly, full length strokes from forced hard against her to just my cockhead barely holding her pussy open. As I stroked, I looked over to see how Dana was doing and I realized that Darren's cock was almost completely engulfed in my wife's sex.

The view motivated the animal in me and I began thrusting faster and harder into Evie, and she bucked her hips up against me with equal vigor in return. I saw and felt another orgasm pass through her body, her pussy spasming around my length, feeling like it was trying to milk the cum out of me. After her orgasm had passed, I smiled down at her and pulled away. "Let me get behind you," I said. Evie sat up and flipped around, getting on her knees and elbows and pushing her ass up in the air at me. As I moved to get into her I heard Dana starting to orgasm again and looked over. Darren was giving it to her pretty good and her body's orgasmic behavior was different from what I'd seen before. Her thighs seemed to tremble as her ass flexed up at him. Her eyes were clenched shut and it sounded as if she was gasping for breath even as she moaned through the intensity of the orgasm.

As Dana was coming down from her orgasm, I was sinking my cock into Evie's pussy from behind, holding her hips and pushing / pulling to insure complete penetration. Evie pushed back against me and began bucking, indicating what she wanted - and what she wanted was a hard, fast fuck. I gave her that as best I could, feeling my balls slam against her clit with every thrust. I looked over toward Dana and saw she and Darren watching us. Darren smiled and said, "Give it to her. That's her favorite." Dana and my eyes met and she smiled at me before blowing me a kiss.

While I continued to fuck Evie, Darren looked at Dana and asked, "You up for that?" Dana looked at his dick before answering, seeing him erect but heavily hanging down. It was her preferred shape for doggy style fucking. "Sure!" she answered enthusiastically and moved to get in position. Darren put her on the edge of the bed so he could stand behind her and I watched as he guided himself back into my wife. Dana dropped her head to the bed as Darren sank his length into her, grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard. I realized that she was easily, at that point, taking all of his length and I KNEW his thickness had stretched her pussy open farther than I ever had (or any of her other playmates as far as I knew).

As hard and as fast as I could fuck Evie, Darren seemed to match my pace and strength. I half worried about Dana's comfort but reminded myself, as I had in the past, that if she didn't enjoy something, she'd let him know. Until then, I had to assume she was loving everything she was experiencing. Her moans and groans certainly sounded like she was and the orgasm she had a couple minutes later sounded pretty out of this world for her.

Darren called out, "Switch!" and Evie pushed me back with her hips before moving forward to get my cock out of her. I thought we were switching partners back to our own wives, but that wasn't it.

"Lay down," said Evie to me. I did and she straddled me. Looking over I saw that Darren and Dana were moving into the same position. Switching positions is what Darren had meant and it was obviously something he and Dana had done before - coordinating fuck positions with swapped playmates. Evie got one, grabbing my cock and guiding me into her pussy and settling down on me to take my length in a single stroke. I looked over and saw Dana do pretty much the same, and was again surprised by how easy she took all of Darren's cock into her pussy.

Evie began rocking on my cock, grinding her hips forward and back faster than I would have thought possible. I could feel my cock head bumping against part of her pubis inside and she began caressing her own boobs as she moved. Soon she was pulling hard on her nipples as she threw her head back and came on my cock again. It was a beautiful site and I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. I looked over at Dana and could see that she was riding Darren differently - not back and forth but up and down with movements that let her pussy stroke his full length each time. He definitely wasn't complaining as his head was back, his eyes closed, his hands on her hips and a smile on his face.

Evie kept grinding on me and I was starting to wonder if this woman ever got tired when I heard Darren groan out that he was going to cum. I looked over to see Dana smiling big as she kept rocking up and down his length, looking down at him and encouraging him to cum... to cum hard... to "give it to me!" I knew he was wearing a condom but in that moment I wished he wasn't. I knew Dana would have enjoyed it even more if she could feel his hot cum flowing into her.

I looked up at Evie and saw her looking over at her husband, a big smile on her face - obviously delighted that he was enjoying my wife. When it seemed like Darren's climax had passed, Dana rode up and down his length another few times before settling down and relaxing on him. She laid forward, his cock slowly wilting inside her and kissed him passionately. Evie looked down at me with a smile and seemed fairly contented. On the other hand, I was the only person in the room who hadn't cum yet and I really wanted to.

Dana and Darren were still kissing, enjoying the post-coital glow, when Evie lifted herself off me, laid down beside me and spread her legs wide in invitation. I accepted it, sitting up and moving over between her thighs, lining up my cock and sinking into her again. As I began to stroke in and out, Evie looked up at me and said, "Fuck me. Just fuck me. Use my pussy 'til you cum." I groaned and smiled down at her upon hearing her "command." I'd be more than happy to use her pussy until I filled the condom I was wearing.

I'd love to say I had great staying power but the truth is that I simply hate condoms and have a hard time cumming while wearing one. In this case, I alternated my strokes between hard and fast pounding with long slow movements. I felt my orgasm building and looked over to see Dana lying on her side watching me while Darren laid behind her, I assume with his cock nuzzled up against her butt. His hand full of tit was obvious. "Yeah, fuck her," I heard Darren say softly.

"Give it to her," I heard Dana encourage me. Between the situation and the audience and the encouragement, I felt my orgasm finally crest and flow. I almost howled as my balls tightened and I felt the hot flow of cum fill the condom. Evie could feel my cock jerking with each spasm of my orgasm as her hips jerked in response. When my orgasm had passed, I held myself within her and just looked down at her for a moment, letting my breathing get back to normal and letting my vision clear. It had been a damned good orgasm. Evie was looking up at me, giggling through a big happy smile while her hands pulled on my hips as if she wanted more. I leaned down to kiss Evie a "thank you" kind of kiss and then pulled out of her.

I hadn't even noticed when Darren went into the bathroom at some point to lose his condom and throw it away, but I had to do that now. When I came back into the bedroom area, Dana and Darren were exactly where they had been but Evie was now behind Darren and he was sandwiched in between the two women. "Hey, now," I said with a smile. "This doesn't hardly seem fair."

Both women giggled while Darren laughed out loud. I didn't know what to say or where to go. I got comfortable on the other bed, laying so I could look over at them. Dana had her eyes closed and was apparently enjoying the caresses she was getting from Darren. Evie reached around and gave her some too, but I'm not sure she noticed. We all recovered, chatted and talked about future potential play dates. Dana and I thanked Darren and Evie for making our "first black encounter" so great (as Dana put it). Darren laughed and said he was happy to have done so. He thanked us for trusting them to be our first interracial experience.

We gradually got up, rotated through the shower and got dressed - although it wasn't really "dressed." Dana put on her blouse which covered her only to her waist and she only buttoned one button. Evie pretty much did the same which put her in a blouse and fishnet thigh highs. Darren pulled on his slacks but not his boxers or shirt. I put on my boxer briefs but nothing else. We all walked out into the hallway to check out what was left of the snack buffet the hosting organization had set up. There were plenty of people still around and plenty of time left to enjoy the party for the night. We exchanged phone numbers with Darren and Evie and all agreed we'd have to visit together in the near future. They headed toward their room as Dana and I got some snacks. It occurred to me that my wife had fucked two different men in the past four hours (roughly) and I KNEW I was going to enjoy fucking her either before we went to sleep or as we woke up in the morning.

We enjoyed our usual post-playdate conversation as we ate our snacks and then we started wandering the rooms to enjoy the views... and maybe find some more fun.

12