Our First Couples Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
My husband and I swap with friends at a mountain cabin.
8.5k words
4.11
33.3k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodakwy79
Sodakwy79
32 Followers

My husband, Marco and I were on our way to Marci and Steve's cabin they had rented in the mountains. We have known them for a couple of years, and we are attracted to each other. So much so, that this evening and possibly the weekend ahead, we would be getting a lot closer as couples.

Marco and I have talked about this for probably half of the 9 years we have been married. We both fantasize about swapping partners for a night, or even a weekend. We have role played this on and off, and finally approached Marci and Steve. It turns out they have similar fantasies, but like us, they didn't know how to get the ball rolling and with whom to roll it with. When Marco made a subtle inquiry to Steve, both he and Marci were only too happy to create an opportunity.

We next spent a few weeks working out the details. Marci and Steve had already committed to renting this cabin for the week. We offered to pay for the weekend, but they would have none of that. So, we said that we would bring food and beverages for the weekend, even if we didn't stay all weekend. It all depended on how this evening was to go. The plan was that Marco would "whip up" a three course, bordering on gourmet, dinner, and we would pair off after dinner for the evening. Marci told us that the cabin had two master bedroom suites and a beautiful patio off the south side facing a gorgeous mountain view. Both suites on the second floor had balconies, one facing west and the other east.

As the days rolled on, Marco and I conversed nervously about how events would unfold. While making love in the evenings, I suggested he do to Marci what he was doing to me. Marco shared similar advice. A couple of evenings ago Marco had just completed my climax with one of his own. He filled me with his semen and then sat up and watched it drip from my pussy. Looking at his creamy white milk slide from my vagina he asked me if I was planning to have Steve cum inside me. We had already set some ground rules with them, one of which was that condoms were optional; each couple would decide whether to use them or not. "Are you ok if I let him do so?" I asked. He said he was. I asked if he planned to finish inside of Marci. His response was if she wants.

Marco and I met in college. He was the last of more than a few guys that I had slept with, each one deposited semen in my pussy, almost every time they fucked me. I started using the pill in college. I think my college guys had a good time. I know I did. Marco did for almost a year, the last six months we shared an apartment. We married right after graduation.

I admit, I was a little loose in college, but what can I say, I like sex. And I know that most guys enjoyed the sex that Shannon, me, provided. I know Marco is happy. So why swapping? Marco and I think of swapping as the next chapter to expand our sexual horizons.

Marco says I have a sexy body, a cute ass, perky tits with very sensitive and large nipples. and a tight pussy. He marvels at my ability to give head, and my insatiable appetite for sex. We are so committed and comfortable with our lives together that he is willing to share. He says that my orgasms are something to be shared and possibly studied! I think the thought of using his overactive tongue and nearly seven-inch dick on Marci is also appealing to him. He has uttered as much in pillow talk. In fairness I have told him after an evening of him giving me a good fucking that she will be happy. The intensity of our sex has risen since we decided to take this step.

As I said, I like sex. I really like sex. I like to give and get head. Marco does a fantastic job eating my pussy before and after sex. I often blow him at the start of the evening, sometimes so I can deepthroat his cum. Whenever I do, he will go down on me for what seems like hours before he is ready to insert his rejuvenated cock and fuck me. I might even blow him before we get to the bedroom, or wherever it is that we plan to make love.

As for my orgasms, they are usually quite powerful. I have orgasmed just by having a guy with his hand in my panties giving me a good fingerfuck. Eat me and I talk in tongues, especially if you suck my clit and put two or three fingers in my vagina, maybe your thumb massaging my anus. I love long sessions of cock going in and out of me. I can climax two or three times during a long slow fuck. I love the feeling of a hard cock rubbing all my pussy walls. Marco has a slightly enlarged head on his penis. I can feel it scrape my entire vagina as he strokes in and out. And when the guy shoots his load inside of me, well, if I am in the middle of a climax or have just climaxed the feeling of hot sperm pulsing into my pussy is without an equal.

I am 5'6" tall and about 130 pounds. I measure 33C breasts, 22 waist and 34 hips. I have a pear-shaped ass that Marco claims provides more comfort when fucking. My breasts are very firm, and all natural. They will bounce a lot when I am getting a good cock ride. When not at work the only time I wear a bra is during my almost daily 3K jog, and specific events where my pokies would be inappropriate. I do have very sensitive nipples that are usually hard enough to poke through most clothing materials. Marco says they double in size during sex. We've video recorded ourselves a few times, and I am always shocked to see how large my nipples get during climax. I have black intermixed with dark brown hair that falls to just below my shoulders. It frames my oval face nicely and really contrasts with my ice blue eyes.

I am not a big fan of shaving. Never have been. My trimmed pubic hair forms a nice triangle from below my panty line to just covering my clitoris hood. It is a little on the thick side and curly like pubic hair is intended to be. I keep longer hair at the bottom of my pubic patch so it covers my clitoris hood. Marco suggested I do this because he loves to see my aroused clit visible through the hair. Something we both learned watching porn for the seventies and eighties. I stay devoid of hair on my labia and between my two orifices.

I never understood why women shave their pubic hair. I did once in college and didn't care for the look or the extra effort to maintain. I always felt that my gentlemen spent more time eating my trimmed bush than when I was shaved. Maybe because I was one of the few that didn't shave, the novelty and all that. Marco concurs that hair is better than skin when it comes to the nether regions.

I did learn from Marci that she sports a landing strip that is so blonde it is barely visible. She asked in an email if Marco would prefer that she shave. I told her to be prepared for a lot of tongue landings on her strip. I didn't ask her about Steve's preference. I assume that since Marci has a strip of fur that my triangle wouldn't bother him. Maybe, if he is good in bed, he will get to see my clitoris rise above the fur. Marco says my bush looks good with several dollops of sperm on it! It would be nice if Steve saw that as well.

Since I described myself, I suppose that I let you know what my hubby and our weekend partners are like. Marco is of Italian descent. He stands 5'9" and weighs in at about 175 pounds. His dark brown curly hair, olive skin and brown eyes are indicative of his Italian heritage, as is his slightly hooked Roman nose. He works out regularly and at age 31 has more stamina than anyone I know. This is especially evident in bed. He can fuck with his thick cock for a long time. I am not complaining mind you. As a civil engineer, he likes to slowly build my orgasms in bed. Marci is in for a treat.

Marci is shorter than me by a couple of inches. She too has a slender frame, her breasts are just slightly smaller than mine, and they jiggle somewhat when she moves, even more so if braless or wearing one of her skimpy bikini tops. Her blonde hair extends below her boobs. She has very green eyes and only a few freckles. She's told me that she is up for any kind of sex. She says she does have a kinky side, but we did not get into details.

Her husband of a decade is a little over 6 feet tall and probably 210 pounds with almost no body fat. He used to compete as a triathlete but due to his travel schedule it is difficult to train like he would like. He is a project manager for an energy company and his job takes him literally all over the world. Marci intimated that he approaches sex like he does a triathlon. She says she is completely worn out when finished. I guess, like Marco, he stays good and hard for a long time. She didn't tell me any details about is length but from the bulge I have seen when he wears swim trunks, I am thinking he has a lot to offer me.

It turns out that we all were at our state university at the same time but didn't meet until three or four years ago. Marci and Steve both graduated a semester before Marco and me.

It took about two hours to reach the cabin. Between Steve's directions and our vehicle's GPS system we have no trouble locating the place. It was a nice two-story design with a green metal roof and two fireplace chimneys. The gravel driveway ended right at the front door. Marci and Steve heard us pull up on the crunchy gravel and were on the front deck to welcome us. We each kissed and hugged. Steve took my bag and told me that he would deposit in our room. He mentioned that he had already taken the liberty to place his toiletries and some clothes in the room. This conversation broke the ice somewhat.

Steve took both Marco's and my bags while Marco, Marci, and I carried the groceries in from our car. Putting all away, Steve returned to the kitchen and asked if we were ready for the tour. We told him we were. He asked if we wanted a beverage, he joked that it was included in the tour. He had a couple of Cabernets breathing and had some white wine that we witnessed in the refrigerator. There were also a few different brands of beers, and a rather diverse selection of hard liquor on the bar top in the dining room. Marco and I both selected a glass of Cab, Marci opted for a white from the fridge, Steve had a beer.

The main floor of the cabin comprised of the kitchen, dining room, and a large living room. There was also a three-quarter bathroom and a utility closet next to the back door. The living room held two loveseats, a sofa, and an overstuffed chair, complete with ottoman. All were very soft brown leather. There was an overhead chandelier made of elk antlers and table lamps on the three walnut end tables. Three walls of the ground floor were mostly windows. The views to east, west and south were spectacular.

Upstairs we entered a hallway that went the depth of the cabin. There were two double doors on each side. The room on the left was mine judging by the placement of my suitcase on the bed. It had a loveseat, a stuffed chair and table near the window and a massive four poster king size bed. A door on one side of the room led to the bathroom which had a walk-in shower large enough for a party, an oversized oval tub, toilet, and bidet! Steve's toiletry kit sat on the left vanity sink. There was a closet right off the double doors. I saw some of Steve's clothes hanging there. I would need to get my suitcase unpacked and my clothes hung up next to his. A chest of drawers and bureau with a large mirror completed the décor.

The bedroom across the hall was basically a mirror image. There was an additional chair in addition to the loveseat, both facing the floor to ceiling windows. Both rooms had sliding glass doors to a deck, each of which hosted a pair of chaise lounges and a teak end table. Marco's overnight bag was on the king-sized bed - no four poster. Marci had placed a couple of very fresh and vibrant flower arrangements along with what appeared to be scented candles in each room.

Tour complete, Steve and Marci left Marco and I to unpack and settle in. It was middle afternoon, and Marco indicated that we would have cocktails at around six with dinner to follow. I found Marci in her room and told her I was going to start getting ready and asked her is she needed me to do anything. She replied that the guys were in charge and that, she too, was thinking about preparing for the night ahead. I ran down to the kitchen and announced to the men that I was going to start getting ready and couldn't wait for a luxurious bubble bath in the oversized oval tub. I asked if the cabin had a small carafe that I could take a couple of small glasses of white wine with me. After some searching, Steve handed me a carafe which I filled with what I estimated were two glasses worth of Pino Grigio from the fridge. Armed with the carafe and a wine glass, Marco kissed me and told me to enjoy my bath.

Back in the room, I unpacked my suitcase. I brought a sundress for this evening, and another for tomorrow. Hanging both in the closet, I unpacked my spare pair of jeans and three tee shirts. I also packed two teddy's, five thongs and a couple of bikini panties; all found a temporary home in the chest of drawers nearest the bathroom. Last, I hung my sheer black robe on the hook on the back of the closet door. Marco selected this for breakfast attire if the evening goes well. I removed my blouse and bra, then pulled my jeans off and placed my blue bikini panties on top of the pile of clothes I created on the bed.

In the bathroom I started to fill the tub and fished the container of bubble bath beads from my makeup case. I dumped two palmful of beads into the water. The tub was full and hot! The bathroom smelled like lilac and honey. I slowly entered the tub and sat down. Leaning back, I took a couple of sips of wine.

I started to think about what had led to the door Marco, Steve, Marci, and I are just opening. In a few hours I will be sleeping with a man, not my husband, although I surely don't anticipate either of us will get much sleep. My husband will be in the first woman's bed - not mine - since we married. It will be a first for all of us.

Sipping the chilled wine, I thought about my sex life, basically since I lost my virginity in college. I didn't really come to enjoy sex until my second semester at college. I slept around quite a bit in college. Not a lot of one-night stands, more committed 'seeing someone' through the course of the semester. Mostly weekend sex. Ok, alright, there are a lot of weekends in eight semesters of college, and I did have a lot of sex. As one of my roommates put it, I was really majoring in advanced anatomy studies though my degree is computer science with an emphasis in data security.

What can I say, I like sex a lot and because I like sex a lot, I have had a lot of sex. I plan to continue to have a lot of sex.

I recalled a weekend at a frat house, the fall semester of my sophomore year at State. My friend Susie Gonzales and I went to a frat party on a Friday night. I think it may have been Homecoming week. I spent the weekend being passed around a bit from bed to bed. It all started with Susie and I taking center stage on a loveseat in the middle of the room. We started kissing and groping each other. She slowly removed my tee shirt and bra and was sucking my already inflamed nipples. I reciprocated in kind. We removed our jeans and had our hands in each other's panties, rubbing and fingering. We both orgasmed.

I removed Susie's thong. Kneeling on the floor, I pushed her legs apart once her thong was on the floor. I licked my way up one of her legs until I reached her shaved pussy. I gave her clitoris a kiss then returned to her foot and licked her other leg. I kissed the inside of her thighs as I made my way to her folds. This was the first time that I ever ate a pussy. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The texture, smell and taste are beyond description. I understand why a lot of men I have been with enjoy it. Susie held my head while I sucked her clitoris and tongued her labia folds. She spread her labia wide and pushed my head down so I could tongue her pussy entrance. I was getting off getting her off.

Hell, I am, right now, fingering myself in the tub as I think about this. I think about getting my vibrator from my makeup case, but I don't want to leave the hot water. Back to the frat house.

Susie started to moan in pre-climax as my lips, tongue and fingers ravished her pussy. I felt a pair of hands grab my butt cheeks and raise me up. I continued to eat Susie as I felt a hard dick start to enter my pussy from behind. I was getting fucked while I was eating my friend. Susie finally climaxed. I could now concentrate on what was happening to me. The cock was pumping in and out of my pussy as clumsy hands were squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples. The unknown guy behind me started to grunt as he pulled his cock from me started squirting his hot semen all over my butt and back. Susie was being treated to a cock of her own.

A different person helped me up and told me he was going to take me to his room so I could get cleaned up. I grabbed up all my clothes, which as it turned out I would not need until Sunday morning. I spent the rest of the evening and weekend sucking and fucking fraternity cocks. At some point of the weekend, I misplaced my thong and bra returning to my dorm room sans both. I learned on Sunday afternoon that Susie returned to her dorm room Friday night after experiencing three different hard and cum-loaded pricks. The following semester Suzie and I roomed together. No more frat parties for either of us, but I had several boyfriends as I pursued my degree. At the same time Susie and I continued to enjoy pleasuring each other until I met Marco my senior year. I have not been with a woman since. Might have to maybe see if Marci would be interested in some time together this weekend.

Marco and I met in an advanced computer science class at the beginning of my first semester senior year. We had two classes together and went to coffee a couple of times before he formerly asked me out. We did the pizza and coffee date. I could tell that he might be someone special and I resisted the urge to jump his bones. That is until our fourth date. We had a nice dinner, after an afternoon of interviews for both of us. We were both being recruited by big tech companies. That evening we discussed what the future might hold for each of us, and then holding hands we walked back towards campus. We discussed what the future might hold for us together. We passionately kissed under one of the big trees that cloistered parts of the campus, and Marco cupped one of my breasts. It was the first time either of us made a sexual advance.

I reminded him that I had a roommate. He suggested that we go to his apartment instead. He lived alone. I could tell as soon as he entered me that he was different from any other guy I ever slept with. A feeling came over me that this might be the guy for me as he started to stroke in and out of me. After a long slow session of making love, my vagina full of his thick semen, I was convinced that my three orgasms were telling me that Marco was the guy for me. Three dates and a month later, Marco no longer lived alone and hasn't since. We finished our last semester both in the top one percent of our class (me three people ahead of him!), and good job offers with different companies in the same town. We did the big wedding at my parent's church, then spent a two-week honeymoon in Italy. It has been a whirlwind love affair since. We have since both been promoted at our work and have settled into what has become a rather comfortable lifestyle. Oh yeah, the sex has been very, very good too!

I drained the tub after finishing the last of the wine and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Marco and I were both very much looking forward to what this evening and weekend would bring to our relationship. My walk down memory lane and accompanying masturbation in the tub has my nipples standing erect on my boobs. I shimmy them watching the pink nipples and areola move back and forth. I dab some perfume on the inside of each boob and touch the perfume applicator to each nipple. Having already perfumed my neck and behind both ears, I recharge the applicator and spread it across the tops of my thighs. Finally, as a last touch, I perfume my pubic triangle. The Italian fragrance is similar to what Marco purchased for me in Rome My scent mixes with the remainder of the honey lavender of my bubble bath in the large bathroom. Marco likes this scent but the Roman one drives him wild. I reserve that scent for Marco and only for Marco. Still, I hope Steve will enjoy this perfume. It is a little pungent, but it will settle down as I move about getting dressed. By the time I return to the bedroom with Steve it will be a powdery soft scent, that will get stronger as I become more aroused. I finish what little makeup I wear and run a brush through my hair. I see one hot woman in the mirror.

Sodakwy79
Sodakwy79
32 Followers