Our First Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
A very messy day.
1.6k words
4.39
13.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers

We sat round for a bit all of us now over our nervousness, all sat touching ourselves, watching each other while Clare was feeding us drinks. I'm pretty sure I knew where this was going.

Clare stood up and announced she needed to pee, who wanted to join her.

We didn't need asking twice. We followed Clare to the bathroom, how would this work with three of us. Clare climbed into the bath and laid back, her hand already teasing her pussy through her panties. I climbed in and stood above her, Paul remained outside the bath but stood behind her.

I asked her if she wanted it all, god yes, her response.

I started tentatively but I was desperate, I directed my stream covering her tits, all down over her pussy. Just then Paul started as well, the pee coming from over her shoulder.

Clare was absolutely loving it, writhing around, smearing the pee all over her body. If I had known she'd be like this I'd have suggested it sooner.

Both Paul and I slowed and finally stopped as Clare lay there dripping in pee from head to toe.

Clare stood up letting me run my hands over her sopping body. Paul climbed into the bath and we both stood there touching Clare, stroking her tits and caressing her wet panty clad thatch.

We turned her, me in front, Paul behind. I knelt in front of her my face level with her pussy, she was still desperate to pee but I wanted to taste her.

I slipped the front of her sodden panties down, easing my fingers against her clit and teasing her lips apart. I lowered my mouth against the wetness and ran my tongue along her. The taste of pee combined with her juices had me hard in seconds.

I continued to tongue her, her pussy getting wetter. Paul was running his hands all over her and I could see he was hard also.

I stopped and looked up at her face, she was lost in the moment, being manhandled and enjoying it by the look. Do you still need to pee I asked, she nodded and without flinching a stream started from between her legs, some of it filling her already wet panties, the rest of it covering me. It ran down my chest covering my panties. I pushed my hand between her legs feeling the stream as I smeared it over her clit and her legs.

The last few drips ran from her pussy, I was covered and it felt amazing. But, we weren't finished yet, she slipped off her panties while I delved back into her wet pussy, burying my tongue in her.

Clare grabbed my head and pulled me up, I want to fuck, she said. Paul, me, both of us. I got Paul to lay down and got Clare to straddle him, she eased down onto his cock as I watched. Clare was on fire, she couldn't get enough. As she started

to ride his cock she reached out for me pulling me towards her. She slid down my wet panties and took me in her mouth, she was lapping madly at my thick hard on as she bounced on Paul.

I could see from his expression he was close, that turned me on more. Eventually a big gasp as Paul blew his load into Clare, that pushed me over the edge as I started to cum. Clare was a little shocked by the intensity but started swallowing me down, well as much as she could, some of it running down her chin.

We were all a sweaty, pee soaked mess as we all stood up, we needed to shower.

It was barely evening, we'd all cleaned up, and were now all in clean panties. If someone had caught us like this I'm not quite sure what they'd have thought.

Roll on the evening I thought.

The evening wore on, we sat around drinking, occasionally a couple of us would fool around while the other watched.

Inhibitions well and truly down now we quizzed Clare on what she wanted, what she liked, did she do porn. She was candid, this was going to be a long fun night.

We decided to move into the bedroom, Clare laid on the bed, we all decided to get naked. Both Paul and I were hard as we sat either side of her. She reached out and took us both in her hands and started to stroke our cocks. We both leant in and started to play with Clare, Paul teasing her pussy, me licking at her nipples.

This carried on for some time until I prised myself away. Paul followed as we stood there admiring Clare's body, thoughts of what to do now.

I eased forward leaning over her my cock nuzzling against her wet clit, I pushed easing myself inside her, she sat up slightly allowing us to kiss.

Paul moved around and got on the bed kneeling right by Clares head and mine for that, she raised her hand and guided him to her mouth. She teased his massive cock with her tongue as I watched, inches away.

It was no good I wanted some of that. I moved my head so I was right next to Clares then reached out pulling his cock to my mouth. I took his whole length inside almost gagging. Clare and I now took turns lapping at his length as he knelt there.

I could feel I was close to cumming as I slid myself slowly in and out of Clare, but it was Paul who was on the edge. With no warning at all his cock jerked spraying both Clare and I in cum. We both did the same, trying to catch it at the same time, our faces covered as we licked each other, Paul's cock and kissed eating as much as we could.

I could feel my cock twitch as I too started to cum, my pace quickening as I shot streams of cum into Clare as we carried on lapping at each others faces and the now softening cock in front of us.

We were covered in cum as I eased myself from Clare, breathless but already starting to get hard again.

I motioned to Paul to get down from the bed, Clare still laying there looking like she wanted more.

As Paul stood up I reached down teasing his cock, willing it hard again as I was. I could feel it start to harden as I gently stroked it. He knew what he was going to do next as he stood between Clare's legs his cock now ready.

He eased into Clare's sopping pussy much to her surprise but obvious delight and gently started to push.

I knew what I wanted also. I spotted some baby oil on Clare's dresser. I smeared my cock in it then proceeded to rub some into Paul's waiting arse.

I took my hard cock and eased it between his cheeks. I felt him adjust himself so he could stay in Clare but let me into him. My tip eased past his rim and I pushed deeper inside, this was so hot. We were now both fucking in time, Paul now pounding into Clare as I fucked him from behind.

It was sadly all over too soon as I felt Paul tense, his body arching back into me as he shot his cum into her, my body tensing also as I shot my cum into Paul.

We all slumped onto Clare's bed, a sweaty, cum covered mess.

We lay there for a bit, until Clare came out with, had I just fucked Paul? I couldn't really deny it, I admitted I had. Clare was momentarily speechless but carried on with, had Paul fucked me? Again little point in denying it. Over the last several hours I'd sucked him off twice, swallowed more cum in one day than I could remember so Clare knowing we'd fucked was no stretch of the imagination.

Clare sat up and looked at us both. I want Paul to fuck you, I want to watch. This was awkward but at the same time I thought, yes please.

Clare laid back against her pillows, but I thought if I'm going to get fucked I want something out of this. I slithered downthe bed, my arse neatly against the edge of it and my face now staring at Clare's sopping clit.

I started to lick at her, the juices from her and the taste of warm cum in my mouth. I could feel Paul lubing my hole as I concentrated on Clare's pussy. I tensed as I felt Paul's thickness enter me, relaxing as he sank deeper, finally I could feel his balls start to slap against me as he fucked my hole.

I was in heaven, my face buried in a pussy getting fucked hard by my best friend. I could feel Clare start to wriggle around, she was close to orgasm. I looked up to see her eyes flicking back and forth between my bobbing head in her lap and Paul fucking me.

Clare's body arched up as I felt a stream pour from her pussy covering my face and her bed. I felt Paul grab my hips and pull me toward him as I felt his cock release its creamy load into me.

He pulled out as his last stream slid between my cheeks and I rolled over looking like I'd just got out the shower.

Again we slumped on the bed, now truly exhausted. The whole room smelt of cum and baby oil. I think we were all spent.

No more happened that night, we gradually drifted off to sleep in various states.

The next morning we all again felt slightly sheepish. We chatted for a bit, all showering separately before Paul set off home.

I still had another day and night with Clare, our first threesome was amazing, but Clare and I still had some fun to have.

Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers