Our 'First' Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was incredibly horny and dying to make love to him, but we also took time to dry our hair, brush our teeth, and took care of a few other things. Stefan always smelled incredible right out of the shower, but he even smelled better this time. I put on my robe and called room service to order a bottle of wine and cheese.

"Why did you do that?" Stefan asked, standing naked in the bathroom doorway with a half-stiff cock. "Now we'll need to wait that much longer until we can jump into bed."

He looked so fucking cute and sexy when he said that. I took him in my arms in the doorway and kissed him passionately so I could feel his cock stiffen against my robe. "Baby, you smell sooooooo nice," I whispered in his ear as my right hand massaged his ass. "I can't wait to make love to you on that bed."

Stefan then put on his robe and we sat together on the couch by the window, looking out over the city, his back pressed against me, my arms around him while I nibbled on his ears and neck.

"Rick, this is so incredible," Stefan said, reaching back to kiss me. "I love this feeling right now."

I got up when there was a knock at the door, looking at Stefan: "Do you want to go into the bathroom while they bring in the room service?"

"No," he smiled back at me.

So I opened the door to let the waiter in the room. He made small talk with us while I examined the table of food and wine, handing him a $20 as a tip.

"Think he was jealous?" Stefan asked when the door shut.

"Yeah, he was jealous that I have the sexiest boyfriend," I said as I poured the wine.

"To us," I said to Stefan, handing him a glass.

"To the most amazing man, who never fails to make me feel incredible," Stefan said, clinking our glasses.

********

We sat on the couch and nibbled on a few pieces of cheese while we sipped the wine. Stef looked so beautiful in the window, the natural light accentuating his face. He was even sexier when he sipped his wine, watching a little of the wine linger on his lips. I thought how I wish I had met a guy like him when I was in college so I could have married him, despite the uproar it would have caused in my very conservative and religious family.

"Stef, you are so beautiful," I said, taking his right hand in mine. We were facing one another on the couch, looking out over the city. I leaned in to kiss him, tasting the wine on his lips and tongue. My tongue lingered in his mouth. I put down my wine and pulled the sheer curtains across the window. I din't know if anyone could see in the window this high up in the hotel, but I didn't want to risk it. But I also wanted to make love to Stefan in natural light.

Stefan also put down his wine and stood up to kiss me, putting his hands inside of my robe and running them up my chest, around my neck. My hands wandered down the back of his robe, squeezing his gorgeous firm ass through the robe.

"Oh baby I want you to make love to me all day in that bed," Stefan whispered into my left ear. "I want to feel your hot cum explode inside me over and over. I want to take you inside of me."

My hands then moved to the front of his body, opened his robe and dropped it to the floor. Stefan's erect cock rubbed against me. I stepped back a step and said to him: "My god you are such a beautiful creature. I want to worship your entire body." I then dropped to my knees, leaned over and kissed the top of his left foot. Then his right foot. Then I alternately kissed up his legs. When I reached his crotch, I lightly licked up his cock, inhaling the scent of his light brown/dark blonde pubic hair.

"Good you smell soooooo good Stef," I said, continuing to kiss up his body. Stefan had placed his hands on his waist while spread little kisses all over his body.

After I kissed his forehead, he purred: "God baby this is really turning me on, making me even hornier."

I said nothing as I moved around him, planting little kisses on his neck, back, shoulders. Dropping down to his ass, I took his cute ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing them as I kissed over them, then down his legs. My god he had sexy thighs and calves.

When I stood up behind him, Stefan turned around, put his hands around my head, pulled my lips to his mouth and kissed me deeply. He then eased my down on the bed and opened my robe.

"Now it is time for me to worship your cock, my king. And I am your obedient prince."

Stefan began to take my cock in his mouth again but I was worried I would cum right them. So I pulled him up to me and said in a soft, romantic voice: "I think it's time to pull back the covers, don't you?"

"Your prince is all yours, my king."

While Stefan pulled back the blankets and climbed into bed, I went to the bathroom to get a bath towel to put down in the bed and a tube of lube. I hadn't cum since early in the morning and I felt like I was going to gush when I explored inside of Stefan. When I returned to the room, Stefan was sitting up, leaning on his left arm with his right leg up and bent at the knee. He looked so fucking gorgeous, and the way he looked at me made my heart melt.

"Stef, I love you so much," I said with a broad smile.

"Show me now Rick."

I first kissed Stefan very deeply, our bodies rubbing together. Stefan started little moans and coos as I kissed his neck, ears, chest, and lips. Then I looked into his eyes and said: "I want to get you ready," grabbing the tube of lube sitting on the night table. But before I lubed his boy cunt I rimmed him, first gently with my tongue then my tongue and fingers exploring his hole. Stefan was especially vocal, alternately running his fingers through my hair and rubbing my back with his feet. He squirmed and wiggled a lot more than usual when I ate him out and his back arched a lot.

"Rick...this is sooooo wonderful...Yes," he repeatedly said.

After working over his boy pussy with my tongue, I reached for the lube, put a generous amount on my right index and middle fingers and then began to lube him. Stefan let out a little squeal the first time my lubed fingers entered him. I kissed his inner thighs while I massaged his hole.

"Oh, baby fuck me," Stefan said.

I looked up at him: "Will you lube my cock?"

"Yes!"

Stefan first studied my rock hard cock while he lubed me, then he looked in my eyes while he slowly worked the lube over me. "Rick, make me your little bitch," he said and then kissed me. I rolled on top of him, while he held on to my cock. He arched his back and began to guide my cock into his boy hole. "I love you baby," he said as my head pushed into him. I thought we might pause for a moment but my cock just naturally slid into Stefan as he let out a series of small moans. Stefan lift up his legs as I leaned into him.

"Oh my god Rick. This feels sooooo intense...Sooooo wonderful...My god this is incredible," Stefan said, cooing a little in between words. I increased my thrusts into him with each coo, kissing his neck and squeezing his shoulders.

"Stef your boy pussy feels sooooo amazing. Oh god," I breathed heavier into his left ear.

"My boy pussy is yours my king. It was made to be fucked by your gorgeous hot cock...Show me how much you want my pussy and how much it means to you."

By then we were both moaning and breathing quite heavily.

"Oh Stef I am going to cum," I said loudly.

Stefan put his hands behind my head and pulled himself up to whisper in my left ear: "Rick I have wanted you to do that from the moment I laid eyes on you and fell in love with you that very instant." Then he let himself back down, just when I started to shoot inside him.

I thrusted three hard times inside of Stefan. Then after a few moments I unexpectedly began to shoot again, this time what felt like deeper and more intense. I grabbed Stefan's torso while I shot the second round into his cunt. Before I was finished shooting the second time Stefan began to coo/squeal: "Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh. My. Baby. So good. So good. So good. So. Very Good. Oh baby." I leaned down to kiss him deeply and passionately. My cock was still stiff as cum dripped out of Stefan's boy cunt.

"Baby don't pull out of me," Stefan said. "I want to feel all of that inside me. Your cock. Your cum. You. You. Oh my god you. Oh my god."

"Like it?" I asked.

"Baby I had no idea it was possible to feel that way. Possible for someone to make me feel that way. Oh my god that was sooooo intense. Soooooo incredible," Stefan said. "I am sooooooo in love with you baby."

I leaned back in to kiss Stefan, and he hugged my body with his legs, wrapping them around me. His silky smooth skin felt incredible as they rubbed against me. I was still inside him and I was still hard. "Oh Stef you feel amazing. Just incredible."

When my cock finally started to get soft I slowly pulled out of him. What felt like a river of my cum begin to flow out of him, onto the towel. "You really filled me up," Stefan said, holding my face in his hands as he gave me several short kisses on my face. "It is soooo hot to feel your seed inside me. It makes me feel like one with you."

"You want to go clean up?" I asked. "And I want to feel you inside of me. I can't wait."

"Can we rest a little Rick?" Stefan purred. "I'm still tingling all over and inside my body."

********

We drifted off in bed, waking up on the towel about an hour later. When I woke up, Stefan was curled up against me. His arms were around my neck and his legs were wrapped around me and his head was on my chest. I kissed the top of his head as my fingers glided through his hair. He smelled and felt amazing. His ass looked incredible, and I started to get stiff when I began to think about the experience I had just had. This boy was so wonderful. Stefan moved to kiss my chest: "This is such a wonderful feeling. I don't ever want to leave this position...I can still feel some of you inside me. I'm still tingling over getting fucked by the most incredible man."

"You're going to keep me perpetually hard baby," I laughed.

"Good. I love feeling your hard cock inside me," Stefan said, outlining my cock with his right fingers. "I love to feel it inside my mouth. And I love to feel it inside of my boy pussy. It fits so nice in both of them." Then he rolled on top of me and said: "Let's clean off," and he kissed me deeply. I was so fucking hard again.

Stefan waited for me to stand up from the bed. He took my hand in his when I stood up then turned to me and said: "I love you so much Rick. You make me feel amazing." Then he leaned up to kiss me again. I squeezed his ass while we kissed and pulled him into me feeling his hard cock press into me, and whispering in his ear: "Stef I want to make you feel even more amazing. I can't wait until that cock is inside me any longer."

I reached over to the table to grab some lube, and then began to put some on his cock. Stefan's eyes rolled up in his head and he let out little moans as I rubbed it all over his dick. "Baby you know you want my ass," I said. "Take me now. Now. Fuck me baby."

In one motion, Stefan took the lube from me and spun me around, bent me over the bed. I let out a couple moans and groans as he massaged my hole with his lubed fingers. My ass felt warm as he worked the lube inside me. Then Stefan slapped my ass, turning me on as he took charge of me. Stef was a very masc guy but very sub most of the time in bed with me. Now he was taking charge of me. That was so fucking hot.

My ass inhaled his cock as he pushed it inside me. In no time I could feel his pubic hairs pushing against me as he grabbed my hips and pumped his manhood into me.

"Oh Stef this is amazing. You feel sooooo amazing baby. I love it when you take control of me like this baby."

"You like being my little bitch? Like being my little bitch?"

"Oh yes. Make me your little bitch. Use my cunt. You are such a fucking hottie."

Stefan furiously pumped into me and grabbed my hips harder, slapping and spanking me every few times. Then it happened. He hit my spot. I moaned loudly as I came. "Oh Stef. Oh yes. Oh god yes. Babe you are sooooo good."

"God this is amazing Rick," Stefan said. "You pussy feels just amazing. Oh god this is incredible."

Stefan didn't say anything for the next several minutes except to grunt and moan. Then he let out a loud moan and said: "Oh yes. Baby I am going to cum in..." His words trailed off as he started to empty into me. I could feel his warm semen shoot into me. Although my cock was soft again after cumming it began to get a little hard when I felt his cock pulsate inside of me and inject his sperm inside me.

********

Stefan bent over to kiss me on the neck and back as I stood back up to received his kisses. His breathing was heavy and measured, and his kisses soon became licks on my neck, shoulders, and back. He put his arms around my torso and hugged me toward him, and my hands rubbed his hands. "Mmmmmhmmmm that felt incredible to do that," Stefan purred. "I love the way you feel bare. I had no idea anything could make me feel that good or cum like that. I don't even know where to begin," he continued rubbing his fingers through my chest hair. "This is just heaven. I love you so much Rick. God I love you. So. Much."

Stefan was still pretty stiff inside me but the cum was starting to ooze out of me and down my right leg. But I was also getting hard again while Stefan rubbed my chest, gave me kisses, and said sexy things to me. I reached over to grab the towel on the bed to wipe up a spot on the bed where I had cum while being topped. I pulled away from Stefan's cock as I wiped up the spot on the bed.

"Dude," Stefan said, "did I shoot that far on the bed?"

"No. It was from me," I smiled, leaning back to kiss him.

"But I didn't see you stroking," Stefan replied.

"I wasn't stroking. You hit my spot and I just started to cum...It was very intense. One of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced."

"Oh," Stefan said with a grin, "that must have been when I felt your ass squeezing my cock and pulling me into you. I swear that my pubes were all the way up against your ass."

I toweled off my body as well as the spot on the floor where his cum had leaked. "Come on," I said, "let's hop into the shower for a few minutes."

************

Stefan was especially chatty in the shower as we slowly and sensuously washed each others' bodies. "I can still feel your cum inside me Rick," he said.

"You will feel it for awhile, it won't all come out today," I said. "So don't freak out if some comes out of you tomorrow or after that."

"Why would I freak out? That is soooo romantic and sexy. It's a reminder of you," Stefan said as he kissed me. My cock started to get stiff. "God I wish we could live together Rick."

"Yeah, I'm sure that wouldn't raise any suspicions with your family, especially when they saw that we had only one king size bed," I laughed.

"Yeah, they might wonder just a bit," he laughed. "But it is always so amazing when we are together." He kissed me.

"You know one big reason why it's so perfect?" I asked him.

"Because you are so incredible?" Stefan said with his arms around my neck as his left leg rubbed up and down my right leg.

"Well, that is one," I said. "But it's also because our relationship is so private. We don't have to deal with family members, friends wanting us to do stuff, or other the other things that make relationships stressful. We just have total privacy and intimacy. It's like being on vacation on a private island."

"Now that is something I would love, being on a private island with you," Stefan said. "You would have to be OK with me being totally naked all of the time. Could you live with yet?"

"I think I could manage," I said leaning back in to kiss him. "We'd have to tell your parents where you we going though."

"Hi, Mom and Dad," Stefan said in a mocking voice. "This is Rick. He is the super handsome man who makes me feel incredible when he pushes his erect penis inside of my ass and ejaculates deep inside of me. God my parents would die if they even had a clue about me...My dad always said he would kill a guy if he took one of my sister's virginity before they were married. I wonder what he would have done to the man who took mine?" He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me again. Our bodies pressed together.

"You never told me much more about the guy who took your cherry," I said when we broke our kiss. "Not that you have to tell me about him. I'd just be jealous that is wasn't me."

Stefan stood under the water and grinned at me. "It was you silly," he said.

"Me? I thought you got topped by a guy you met at a party?"

"Dude, before you I was a total virgin. No one had even seen me naked or touched my cock before you," he said.

"But I thought you had been with a few girls and messed around with them," I said, turning around to be under the shower.

"Actually, that was a lie," Stefan said, still beaming in the afterglow of sex. "I didn't want you to know I was a total virgin because I thought you might freak out. I was a totally guy and very, very, very closeted guy. No one had a clue that I was lusting over guys or jacking off to some celebs and gay porn."

"More than Zac?" I joked.

"Several others. Especially Ryan Phillippe. Oh my god he turns me on. I have been jerking off to that sexy guy since I discovered how to jack off," he said. "Ryan is about your age. And that was one reason I was instantly attracted to you. Your eyes look a lot like his and I have always wanted to be with an older man...From that day you smiled at me I knew I wanted to have sex with you." He put his hands around my waist and pulled me against him. The water felt so nice on my back. "After we talked that day I went back to my room and thought about you while I masturbated. I fingered myself while stroking one out while thinking about you."

"Wow. Really?"

"Yes really...Then I decided that I wasn't going to just jack off to a cutie who looked like Ryan Phillipe, I was going to lose my virginity to him if I had the chance. So that's why I emailed you. When you told me to come over that day I was determined to get at least my first kiss from a guy. When you answered that door and invited me in I decided that I was going to at least get naked with you."

I was starting to get hard again and Stefan started to rub against it. "Baby are you getting hard again?" he whispered to me. "Does it turn you on to know how much I wanted you?

"Looks like it."

"Looks like you will need to push that erect penis inside of my ass...I love to feel that bare cock deep in my boy cunt," he kissed me and turned around, backing into my now raging hard on. Stefan spread his legs and parted his cheeks. "Your prince wants you my king. He needs you. Conquer me again. I am soooo addicted to my boyfriend's hot cock. I want to feel it throb inside me."

I was surprised that I managed to orgasm again, even if I shot very little semen into Stefan's cunt after fucking for several minutes. By then my thighs and legs were so weak. He had drained me.

*******************

We toweled off on another and then Stefan took my hand and led me to the bed. "Let's have some more wine," he said, "then I want to cuddle with you. I am so in love with you."

We emptied the bottle and then Stefan curled up against me, his right leg thrown over my body and his head on my chest. It didn't take long for us to drift off.

**********************

That was the memorable first time we had bareback sex. I woke up from that nap a couple hours later, the sun was setting; I woke up Stefan so we could enjoy it together. We didn't even wear the robes the rest of the night; Stefan went to the door with a blanket wrapped around him to receive the laundry. I think he liked letting the person know that we were boyfriends.

Stefan never put on the white stockings while we were in the hotel room, and we didn't have sex the rest of the night, but I did wake up the next morning to Stefan's lips around my stiff cock. This time he didn't swallow me during a wake-up blow job. Instead he straddled me and fucked me until I shot inside him.