Our First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust forward as I came, and she gagged on my dick before pulling back. But she kept the head in her mouth and let me keep cumming inside it. When I finally finished, she pulled her mouth off me, closed her lips, and swallowed noisily.

"Sheesh! Warn a girl!"

"I'm sorry; everything just felt so... I mean... incredible!"

"Obviously," she said as she stood up. She kissed me, and I let her tongue slide into my mouth. I could taste the musk of my cum, intense inside her mouth. She was right; it didn't taste very good. Which left me even more in awe that she had let me cum in her mouth, and swallow it, no less, in the first two blowjobs of her life.

"How are you so naturally good at that?"

"Did you know," she murmured, and paused, dropping her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "that you can find videos of women giving blowjobs online?"

I was reeling all over again. "You watched porn?"

She nodded. "You can also find posts that are, I guess, tutorials. Maria suggested it."

Slowly a picture was forming in my mind. Maria had liberal notions of pleasure, obviously, but it was becoming clear that my girlfriend had asked for advice. That she had been planning this set of escapades for a while. Maria had provided an excuse for my girlfriend to give in to her own set of teenage hormones. I kissed her again, deeply.

A moment later, her hand slid to my soft dick and began stroking it. "Penises are so weird."

"They are," I agreed.

"Do you imagine you'll get hard again?"

"Keep doing what you're doing," I said, "and it seems likely." And so she did.

Before long, I slid my hands down inside her panties, and again she didn't stop me. So I moved my hands down her ass and let them pull the panties down along with them. She kept kissing me and stroking my dick. So I more obviously tugged them down. They had bunched up, and the waistband was now below her butt cheeks. I knew if I looked, her pussy would be all but visible.

"Didn't you say I could see you naked?" I asked. She nodded and went back to kissing me. And so I yanked her panties down as far as I could.

"Take them off," I said huskily. And I stepped back to admire the view. There, indeed, was my girlfriend's bush. The V between her thighs was like a siren song, pulling me in. I stepped forward again and slid my hand down her stomach. She adjusted her stance, spreading her legs enough for my hand to go between them.

"Did you want to see my other present?"

"I can't imagine what else you could give me. Honestly, all this is so stunning, I forgot about it." She smiled and went to her drawer in the dresser we were sharing. When she turned around, again showing me her full frontal nudity, I was so entranced at seeing her, I barely registered what she was holding until she put it my hands.

I was confused. I looked down at the black cloth I was holding. "A towel?"

"Of course," she said with a smirk. "I didn't want to get blood on the sheets."

As her words sunk in, my eyes grew wide and my mouth fell open and she giggled at the sight.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I think Maria made a lot of good arguments about God wanting us to feel the pleasure he designed into our bodies." Could I send Maria flowers and chocolates or something? She put her hands on my dick again. "So let's experience it." With that, she pulled back the comforter, laid out the towel, and climbed into bed. As she did so, she was on all fours for a moment, and I saw it. Her naked pussy. And I was going to feel myself inside it! Soon! I thought about how it would feel. Her warm, wet pussy wrapped around me, my dick exploding into her.

Oh, shit, I thought.

"I wasn't expecting this you know," I said as she lay down and spread her legs a bit. I could barely think as I imagined lying on top of her, between her legs, and hearing her moan as I thrust deep into her. I thought of the porn I had watched. Thought of taking her on all fours. Or seeing her body on top of mine as she rode me. But it was the end I was thinking of. "I don't have any birth control."

She snorted. "I started taking the Pill years ago to regulate my periods." She spread her legs a little further. "Are you going to join me?"

That was all I needed. I practically leapt on top of her and began kissing her and caressing her. Her legs wrapped around me. My naked dick was lying against her naked stomach just inches from her naked pussy that she was opening up for me.

"I want to try something. Is that okay?"

"That's actually the plan, honey."

"Well, yes. That, too. My god I can't wait. But something else." I began to plant kisses on her tits and then sliding down. Kisses on her stomach. Then lower.

And then my tongue slid against her pussy lips, and she gave a sharp intake of breath. "Oh, okay," she murmured. I kept licking. I had read jokes about how it tasted, but I found it to be fine. And of course I thought of my girlfriend downing my cum. She tasted way better. I slid my tongue into her virgin pussy and agan imagined my naked dick pushing into it for the first time. Blow jobs had felt nice, but this was going to be straight-up sex.

And then my tongue found the sweet spot. "There. Lick me there." I obliged, letting the length of my tongue slide along her clit. Then I wiggled the tip of my tongue against it. And then used the full length of it again. I could feel her hips pushing into my face as I licked. Then she used one hand to pull my head even closer to her as the other reached for the pillow. Her whole body shook, and she let out a long, shuddering moan.

As she released my head, I slid my mouth up her body, eliciting muffled giggles and squeals as her sensitive body reacted to my light kisses. Finally I straddled her and gently lifted the pillow off of her. She smiled up at me and then her eyes drifted down. They widened as they landed on my cock, jutting out in front of me over her body.

"Oh, my," she said. I bent down to kiss her, letting my dick rest against her stomach.

"Do you want it?"

"I do," she said, seriously. And she opened her legs a little wider. I moved myself down until I was between her legs again. I lifted onto my knees and grabbed my cock. I maneuvered it to the entrance of her pussy.

"Last chance," I said. Though I didn't know what I'd do if she changed her mind; it was all I could do to not push in right then.

"Go for it," she said firmly. I slid my dick up and down her slit until I felt the skin part. It felt amazing. I put my hands on her hips and pushed, hard.

She gasped and winced.

"Is it bad?" She nodded, a pained expression on her face.

"Just give me a sec," she said. I bent down and kissed her breasts. I could feel her start to relax. After a minute, she put her hands on my back. "Okay. Just go slow." And so I slid gently in and out. Of an actual pussy! What I wanted to do was pump, to slam my cock between her legs over and over. But I wanted to keep having sex more, so I kept up the slow pace.

After a moment, she relaxed even more and then wrapped her legs around me, pulling me closer and pushing her hips up.

"I'm going to cum," I said. She snugged her legs tighter. I pushed myself up on my hands. "I'm going to cum between your legs." I didn't know much dirty talk she would be okay with, but I decided to try. "I'm going to cum in your beautiful, hot pussy." She gave a little smile. And then I came.

She made a little o with her mouth and her eyes widened as I pushed deep into her and my semen exploded into her. My hips pushed, and she held me with her legs. At last I finished and collapsed back down onto her body. She stroked my hair as I shuddered in pleasure.

"I can't even begin to tell you how good that felt," I said. "Was it okay for you?"

I heard her voice and marveled at how I could hear it as I lay on her naked chest. And the full realization hit me: I had just fucked my virgin girlfriend. And then I realized what she had said. "I think it will feel better next time."

I looked up at her. "I like the sound of that."

After that first time, she became insatiable. We went out two nights after we got back, and she insisted we go to a popular make-out spot. I wasn't going to argue. Once we climbed into the back and the windows were fogged up from our kissing, she climbed onto my lap.

"I'm not wearing panties," she whispered as my head ducked down to her neck. "Unzip your pants." The next thing I knew, she had wiggled down to the footwell and had my dick in her mouth. Then she climbed onto my lap again, and grabbed my cock. She fit it into her pussy and then moaned as she slid down its length. We had a vigorous ten minutes or so of her sliding up and down before I came inside her. "I was right. That did feel better."

And the next night her parents went out for the evening. They had been gone ten minutes when my girlfriend led me to her bedroom. She kissed me, stood up, and pulled off her dress to reveal skimpy pink underwear with flowers printed on it. She sat back down, and we made out. I slid a strap down, sucked her exposed nipple, and enjoyed her moan.

"I want to try 69," she said. I eagerly agreed and within moments we were naked on her bed, my dick in her mouth and my tongue in her pussy. We grabbed each other's bodies and enjoyed the musk of our bodies as first she came with a shudder and then I filled her mouth with cum. We relaxed for a bit, and then she stroked me until I was hard.

That's when I finally got to pound into her pussy, as she got on all fours on her bed and let me take her doggystyle. She moaned the entire time.

She was unleashed. We had sex whenever we could, through to summer and beyond. Our relationship didn't survive the distance of separate colleges, but that worked out. It turned out that Maria had come to my school and was happy to meet someone from her home. Very happy.

12