Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time I was pumping in and out of Marti and getting hard and excited at her story. I also continued to kiss her red hard breasts. I bit them the same way I imagined the guys had.

"Greg and Bill had obviously been instructed as Greg went as fast as he could. He pumped the crap out of me. I really thought he was going to put me right through the mattress with his big cock. The good news was that his cock hits my g-spot like crazy and I started to have an orgasm in the middle of him fucking me. After all of that, the release was amazing. As the same time, I was sucking Bill for all I was worth. I thought I was going to heaven, especially with Brian still biting hard on my nipples. It wasn't long before both Greg and Bill came and you know how they shoot a ton. I couldn't contain all of Bill's cum in my mouth and it spilled out. Some ran onto my cheek and my hair."

I could see some of the cum in her hair near her left ear.

"My god, Greg's huge cock pumped and pumped cum inside of me. When Joe went to put the wine glass to my pussy, even he couldn't believe how much cum there was. I spit Bill's huge load into the wine glass and it was pretty much full so they made me drink some of it to make more room. Oh, my god, Don, that feels good, keep fucking me. Then the other guys were ready again and I looked at the clock and it was still only 1 a.m. I still had a half hour left."

I was fucking my wife and thinking ok, I still have some story left to here so don't cum too fast, even though that's all I wanted to do at this point.

"I really thought at some point they'd let me go and we'd have a glass of wine and chat for a while, but no. they went right back at it. This time it was Greg sucking and biting on my nipples and he was even harder than the other guys. I'm not sure if it was his youth or what, but he was merciless."

"You didn't tell him to stop?" I asked.

"No way" she said. "At that point it hurt like hell, but the pleasure was amazing too and it was like it was painful, but I couldn't let them stop because it also felt so good. At that point, I lost track of who was where, but they kept this up until Bill fucked me and Greg came in my mouth and the guys sent them away. I yelled a thank you as they were going out the door with Brian fucking me and Jack biting the hell out of my tits. Joe then put his cock in my mouth. I looked at the clock and it was 1:25 and I was both glad and sad that this would be the last round. Brian fucked me absolutely furiously trying to beat the 1:30 time. I looked at the clock as he came and it was 1:29. Joe had just cum in my mouth. Jack didn't stop biting my tits until Brian called him off. They threw on the their clothes, took off the restraints, and had me drink some of the cum out of the wine glass in front of them."

At that I shot into her pussy as hard as I could. What a sexy story. "oh, oh, oh, Ah," I cried out as I shot.

"And then they all kissed me on the lips and said that they hoped I liked my good-bye party. I told them I loved it and they left."

I was trying to catch my breath as she finished the story.

"I'm not really sure how many times I was fucked and sucked cock, but that's how many loads I drank from the wine glass and you licked up."

I wasn't thinking clearly and said, "I'll just watch it on the video."

"What?" she asked.

I realized I'd been caught, but I thought she wouldn't mind.

"I placed video cameras in all of the rooms," I said. "I wanted to capture everything."

"Rooms, plural?"

"Yes. I got permission. So, when we met Pete, I placed one in his room with his permission so I could watch you fuck Pete. I placed one in Cheryl's room when she and I first went to her room after we left the bar because I wanted to video my time with her and she thought whatever she and Chuck did she'd want to watch later. I then got permission from Sarah, Jackie and Jennifer."

"Oh. Wow."

"Yeah, I just wanted to document our trip. Besides, maybe I can sell them or something and pay for our next vacation."

Marti hit me. "You'd better be joking."

"What? You don't want to be a porn star? With tonight's performance, you'd make it big. I can't wait to watch it."

My wife snuggled next to me. Can you finger me? I need to cum again before we go to sleep.

Marti lay on her back and I rolled onto my side facing her. I placed my hand on her mound and rubbed on her shaved skin. I rubbed into her pussy and around her clit. I kissed her on the mouth. It didn't take long for her hips to begin moving up and down. "Yeah, just like that, babe. That's perfect."

I kissed her neck. "Yes," she said, just a little faster."

I sped up my circling of her clit.

"Yeah, faster now, keep going a little faster."

I continued circling as her hips gave away the signs that she would soon be exploding. She was moving her hips faster and faster.

"Oh, yes, faster, much faster, oh, yes. Oh, yes"

Marti's hips were really rocking now.

"Bite my nipples." I obeyed.

"Yes, oh, yes, that's it, yes, so good, yes."

Her hips stopped bucking up and down and she lay back flat on her back.

"So, good, so nice. Thank you, so nice, that was perfect."

She kissed me and rolled over. I waited till she was asleep. I jumped out of bed and fast forwarded through the video. I watched at a rapid rate so I could get to bed, but I counted eleven times that she was fucked and ten times that she sucked cock. I couldn't wait to watch it at regular speed. I got in bed and spooned my wife and fell asleep.