Our First Time Together

Story Info
A short story about two lovers having sex for the first time.
1.2k words
4.14
3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. I mean I initiated the whole friends with benefits idea, but I couldn't help being nervous to see him for the first time. I was driving to his house at 2:00 in the morning. The song Best on Earth by Russ was playing on the speakers, putting me in the perfect headspace to see him.

It didn't take long to get to his house, and he was waiting by the door at the top of the steps, a smile on his face. I joyfully hopped out of my car, just seeing him put me at ease, immediately comfortable with him. It was like my soul had met him a long time ago- but we were just FWB. I kept saying that to myself.

"Hi, hunny," I said when I reached him. We stayed there for a moment kissing in the moonlight.

"Let's get you inside where it's warm," He finally broke away, taking my hand and leading me inside. He led me down the stairs into his bedroom. He had the fireplace on, giving the room a cozy, romantic lighting vibe.

"Let me help you out of these," he said softly, tugging at the waist of my pants. He starts kissing me, deeply this time. I could feel his hands work on the button and zipper. Once free, he started sliding them down my legs, moving from kissing my lips to kissing a trail down my stomach.

I lean back and step out of my clothes. I take my shirt off, and he does the same, exposing his lean body. I stepped towards him, to run my fingers across his torso, softly sliding them down his stomach to come to a stop on his belt.After kissing part of I looked up at him as innocently as I could, while I worked the belt buckle. I quickly pulled his dick out of his pants, not bothering to wait until he'd taken them off. I kept eye contact as I licked the tip of his dick, very lightly. I felt him shudder, and his dick jump in my hand.

With a smile, I took the tip of his dick in my mouth, gently sliding my tongue underneath the head. I wanted to tease longer, but couldn't help but to take more into my mouth. He wasn't too thick, but he was long. I knew I was going to have to practice taking all of it in my throat. Picking up the pace, I used my left hand to stroke his cock, and he moved his hand to the back of my head, controlling the speed. He applied more pressure and I slowly took more into my mouth, feeling his dick hit the back of my throat with a moan. He let me up for air, but only briefly. This time, slid his hips up, forcing more down my throat than before. When he pulled out I coughed, but kept sucking on his dick. He moaned and said "Good girl," I was pleased with myself. He sat up, "My turn" he growled, turning me over onto my back.

He kissed me for a moment, and then started kissing his way down my body. When he got to my pussy, he moved to the sides, kissing the insides of my thighs. "You have the most perfect little pussy i've ever seen" he breathed out between kisses. I felt his breath hot on my pussy, and his tongue snaked out for a quick lick. He started off slowly, and I could feel my orgasm building. This man was so skilled with his mouth, eating me out just perfectly. My first orgasm came in only a couple minutes.

It wasn't over yet, my moaning combined with his as he kept going, licking and sucking more quickly now, and my second orgasm wasn't far behind the first. I clenched the sheets in my hands, my eyes rolled back in my head as the pleasure took over. My back was bowed, and I tried to push away from him to catch a break from cumming.

"Oh no, angel, I'm not done with you yet," he growled, a devious smile on his face as he went back to work on my clit.

"I'm gonna cum again," I managed to moan out right before my third orgasm took over, washing me in pleasure. He quickly sat up, and crawled up in between my legs. While I was still riding the waves of my orgasm, he eased his cock into my pussy. We moaned in unison as he came fully seated, his tip of his dick pressing into my cervix.

Pulling in and out lightly, he rubbed my g spot with his dick. He licked his thumb and brought it down to my clit, keeping the same pace. The combined pressure of his cock on my g spot and his thumb on my clit quickly had another orgasm building."I'm gonna cum again," I screamed and my fourth orgasm of the night washed over me. I could feel my whole body shaking from the pleasure my body was experiencing. After my orgasm, he leaned over and started pounding into me, animalistic sounds coming from his throat.

"You're so fucking tight," he grunted in my ear, "You're dangerous, girl". Suddenly he pulled out. "Flip, baby," he said, patting my thigh.

"Yes sir," I told him, shakily getting on my knees. I heard him moan at the sight of my ass in the air. I felt his tongue on my pussy again, as he hungrily lapped the remnants of my last orgasm. A moment later, I feel the tip of his dick at my entrance. I wiggled my ass back towards him and he chuckled before slamming back into me. "So eager," he smirked in my ear, driving into me as hard and as fast as he could. It felt so good, and I told him as much. I felt another orgasm rip through me, quicker and more intense than the others.

He didn't relent, and kept fucking me. I lost track of how many more orgasms i had. Finally he slowed a little, rocking into me more softly than before. He slid a hand under my chest and lifted me back toward him, his right hand coming around to my clit.

"I don't know if I can cum again," I sighed leaning back into him.

"I need you to come for me one more time, angel," He said softly, rubbing my sensitive clit in lazy circles.

"Yes sir," was all I could say in response. Softly fucking into me and rubbing my clit it wasn't long before I would have yet another orgasm. My stomach twitched and then I was cumming again. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again," I whined out, and he laid me back down and began fucking me with more passion.

"Good girl, I love when you come on my cock," All I could do was whine and moan in response, my brain failing to keep up with what was happening. He slowed and pulled out again. "I want to see that beautiful face when I cum," he said, helping me roll onto my back. He grabbed a condom from out of the nightstand and slipped it on "You are so beautiful," he said, re entering me. This time, he kept a gentle pace, leaning forward to hold the back of my head in his hands as he made love to me. "You are so incredibly tight, you feel so fucking good," he grunted out. "You are so fucking perfect, I'm cumming," he groaned, and I felt his dick throbbing as he came. The feeling sent me over the edge for my final orgasm.