Our First Time with a New Friend

Story Info
My wife enjoys another man with my help.
3.2k words
4.49
57.1k
87
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHKnight4
CHKnight4
82 Followers

My wife enjoys another man while I do my best to keep them both pleased. (MMF, Bi, Wife, Creampie)

“Do you think he stood us up?” My wife Jill askes nervously as she takes a sip from her drink.

I smile and respond, “no baby, it’s not even 10 yet.” Though we have been exploring the lifestyle for a little over a year at this point in our sex adventures and we have had about a half dozen experiences, if tonight was successful, it would be the first time that our escapades included only a single man and the two of us.

We found him online and have been communicating for a few weeks. Jill and I, both together and separately, have been sharing our fantasies and setting our ground rules with him leading up to tonight and unless he was going to stand us up, in the next few minutes we should finally meet.

“I am sure he will be here any minute now,” I said, “we have no reason to believe he won’t.” Just as I completed my sentence we both recognized him stepping off the escalator and heading our way. He matched his description and picture exactly, which of course we were both glad to see. He recognized us right away and walked right over to our table. “Mark, I presume?” I asked as I stood and reached my hand out to shake his.

“Yes,” he replied and smiled as we shook hands.

“I’m Mike and this is my wife Jill,” Jill had stoop up to greet our guest also, her tight dress showing off her figure.

Jill said, “Pleased to meet you,” before sitting back down nervously and taking another sip of her drink.

After the introductions were out of the way we began some small talk to get to know each other in person a little better. Mark offered to buy us drinks, which we accepted and he left for the bartender.

“What do you think baby,” I whispered to my wife while Mark was at the bar placing our order.

Jill smiled and said, “I like him.” Jill has never been a woman of many words, but that was all that was needed for me to ensure that she was comfortable with Mark.

“Are you ready to head upstairs?” I asked. To which she simply nodded in the affirmative. Mark returned and as he approached the table Jill and I both stood to meet him. We each took our drinks from him and I said, “would you like to come up with us?”

“You bet I do,” he replied.

Our small talk continued in the elevator and down the hall to our room. Once at the door to our room I swiped the key card and we all walked inside. Every time we make travel plans that include playtime, we book a large suite. Typically, one with a living room and very large shower or Jacuzzi tub. This room was extra nice because we had a large shower and the large tub. The three of us each took a place in the living room, me in the lounge chair and Mark and Jill on the sofa. As we sipped our drinks we continued to talk and share stories. However, now that we were in a private area, out of ear shot of any strangers, the conversation was not so tame.

Jill, being much more comfortable now in the privacy of our room, began sharing about how we started in the lifestyle and some of the times we have had. I was incredibly turned on as I listened to her talk about the things that we have done together. I could see that Mark was to by the bulge in his pants. As she continued talking her hand moved to Mark’s leg. Soon later he reached to hers and began rubbing her thigh.

“That big tub looks nice,” Mark said.

“It is wonderful,” Jill replied and continued, “would you like to join me in it?” Without an answer Mark stood and offered his hand to Jill. She put her hand in his and he helped her to her feet. As soon as she was standing in front of him, he bent down and kissed her softly on her lips. Mark wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, Jill followed suit. I stood to and went to the kitchenette to make myself a fresh drink. As I dropped ice into my glass they broke their embrace. “That was nice,” Jill said.

“Would anyone else like another drink,” I offered. Both replied that they did and Jill walked away from Mark over to the tub. Mark followed. Jill turned on the water and as she was bent over checking its temperature, Mark began to rub her back and bottom. Jill closed the plug on the tub and turned back to face Mark. She leaned in for another kiss, which he met her. They kissed and touched each other as the tub began to fill. I set their drinks on the ledge next to the tub.

The tub, while a nice large size, was not really big enough for all three of us, so I turned on the shower to let it warm up for me. Located just to the right of the tub, the only thing separating us was a large sheet of thick glass. Just as the last article of their clothing fell to the floor Mark assisted Jill into the tub. He joined her and they began kissing again. I stepped into the shower and began washing as I continued watching the action in the tub. The two took turns exploring each other with the soapy wash cloth.

When I was done, I turned the shower off and stepped out to dry myself off. Once dry I took my drink and headed to the king sized bed located across form the tub. I settled into the bed and watched the show. A few moments later Jill looked over and saw me watching them. “Like what you see,” she asked, obviously referring to my erection hiding under my towel.

“Very much baby,” I replied. Jill reached under the water and pulled the plug on the tub. The water started to drain and she stood up, her beautiful body still covered in suds. She reached down to Mark and he stood in front of her. They embraced each other once again, rubbing each other’s bodies and kissing as the bubbles rolled down their naked bodied back in to the tub. Together they stepped out of the tub. Hand in hand Jill led Mark into the shower. She turned the water back on and they each helped the other remove the remaining soap.

While in the shower, water running, Jill whispered something to Mark. Mark whispered back. This went on back and forth, both making glances to me every now and then. After talking for a few minutes, now soap free, Jill tuned off the shower water. Mark stepped out first, offering Jill a towel before taking one for himself. After they both dried off, they dropped their towels on the floor, retrieved their drinks from the tub and joined me in the bed. I too dropped my towel on the floor so that we were all now laying together, naked in the large bed. Jill in the middle with Mark and I on either side.

The two again began kissing each other, their hands exploring the others body. I reached over and began rubbing my wife’s upper arm and shoulder. When Mark moved his hand from her breast, I would replace it with mine, paying attention to erect nipple until his returned and I forfeited her breast to him.

Jill shifted to her right side, facing Mark as they continued kissing. I now rubbed her back and butt, her left hand reached back to find my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and with her thumb, she rubbed the pre-cum that had been oozing out of me around the head. When she let go of me, I moved my body close to her in a spooning position, the head of my cock resting against her. I watched as her hand was no on Marks cock. She stroked him.

“I want you in my mouth,” she whispered to Mark. Jill and I stayed in our spooning positing and Mark moved away and off the bed. He returned on his knees, cock aimed toward her mouth. She reached out, took it into her hand, opened her mouth and took him in. She twisted her hand around his shaft as she began sucking him. The sight of this just a foot from my eyes was incredible. I reached down to her inner thigh and pulled her leg up so that I could get inside of her. As I pulled her legs up and apart, I pushed forward. She stopped sucking Mark and said, “No, not yet.” I stopped and moved away from her.

At this point Jill rolled onto her back and began sucking on Mark again. “I want to suck you too,” she said looking up and me. I moved up and she turned her head to take me into her mouth. With one hand on each of our cocks, she moved back and forth between sucking us. “Closer,” she said. I moved closer to her and once I did, she took the tips of both of us in her mouth at the same time. Rubbing our tips together she licked and sucked us both. ‘Oh my god this feels so good,’ I thought.

I looked down to see Jill looking up at me. She took us out of her mouth and said, “laydown next to me.” I slid back down and moved my body next to hers. Mark was still on his knees, his cock just inches from her mouth, she had not lost her grip on its shaft. She turned to me and kissed me softly. “Keep kissing me,” she said then turned to put Marks dick back in her mouth. I put my hand around her left breast and started kissing on and around her nipple. “Not there,” she said. I stopped and turned my attention to her neck. “Not there,” she said again. I moved up more and began kissing her ear lobe. “Not there,” she said one last time. She then turned her head and kissed me on the lips again and said, “kiss me here.” She took her index finger and tapped on her mouth. I kissed her again, to which she turned her head and put Marks cock back inside her mouth.

I shifted myself into more of a ‘hands and knees’ position and lower my mouth to her cheek. I kissed her and as I did, I could feel Marks cock moving inside her mouth. Jill, with her free hand, pushed my head over so that my mouth was touching her lips now. I kissed her right on the side of her mouth, half kissing her lips and half Marks dick. I continued kissing them. The feeling of Mark shaft moving across my lips gave me a high that I have never felt before. I wanted more. My kissing turn from her lips to just him. And soon my lips were replaced with my tongue. I licked and kissed his shaft as Mark moved his cock in and out of my hot wife’s mouth.

After a few minutes of this, and without me even realizing it was happening, Jill started moving her head back until, with each thrust from Mark, his dick was going into Jills mouth less and less. Before long I was kissing and licking his tip. Again, in a very smooth transition, Jill removed him entirely and push his shaft upwards. With a straight shot, aligned to my mouth, I spread my lips apart and took Marks cock into my mouth. I began giving my first blow job.

This continued for quite a while. Mark was enjoying himself; Jill was enjoying the show and if the precum oozing out of my cock was not enough of a clear indicator, I had also starting to work his shaft with my hand, twist my head as I sucked and was loudly moaning. I could feel Jill rubbing the tip of my cock and felt as though I was going to cum at any moment. “Ok, boys,” Jill said, “I need a cock inside me right now!” I stopped sucking Mark and removed his member from my mouth. I then sighed audibly, to which Jill said, “hey my little cock sucker, we are not done yet.”

Jill turned onto her side and I laid down next to her, facing her. Mark moved in behind her and positioned himself to enter her from behind. Jill put her hand that she had been collecting my precum with up to my mouth and said, “open up.” She put her fingers in my mouth. I sucked them clean. As she did this, she also lifted her leg up, spreading her legs and opening up herself for Mark. My eyes were closed, enjoying my precum as I heard her sigh a little as Mark began pushing himself into her. She was quite worked up from all the action so far, so it was without much struggle on Marks part before her pussy gave way to his cock. He pushed in and out of her slowly, taking good care to not go to fast. But he found his rhythm soon enough and began picking up the pace.

Jill removed her fingers and laid her head down on the pillow. I started sucking on her nipples, going back and forth, ensure one was not getting more attention than the other. Jill was now breathing hard and moaning as her two men pleased her. “Lick my clit baby,” Jill said between breaths. I happily moved down to her crotch. Even though this was far from the first time I have ever watched my wife getting fucked, most of the time I am with the wife or girlfriend of the man that was fucking her. Or just watching her with another man. This is the first time that I have ever had the opportunity to see a dick being thrust into and pulled out of my wife this close.

I moved my face down near her, stuck my tongue out and began flicking her clit with it. Mark kept pounding away and Jill was loving the attention form both of us. “Harder,” she said. Mark began to fuck her harder. “Both of you, harder,” she said. I pushed in and licked her with more pressure and movement. I could feel and taste Mark as his shaft crossed my tongue. As we fucked and sucked Jill reached her first hard orgasm. Her muscle tightened at that point and Mark slipped out of her. Instinctively I reach out, grabbed Marks cock and lined it right back up to my wife. He thrust forward and began fucking her again.

We again got into a rhythm of fucking and sucking and again Jill came. And again, Jill came. After a handful of orgasms Jill moaned loudly, “oh my god you feel so good.” Mark was turned on by this and picked up the pace. “Yes, fuck me, fuck me harder,” she yelled. “oh fuck, oh fuck,” Jill shouted as another orgasm ripped through her.

I was having a real hard time down there keeping my mouth on her and was glad when she told me to stop licking. But I didn’t move way, I kept my face just inches away, perversely watching Marks cock moving in and out, fucking my wife’s pussy. “Oh, yes, yes,” she went on with her encouragement, “fuck my pussy, fuck it, give it to me.” Mark was really getting into it, he was clearly getting close to cumming. His breathing had picked up and he was moaning with each thrust.

Jill then put him over the edge when she said, “Give it to me baby, give me your cum. Fill up my pussy with it, oh god, right now fucking fill me up.” Mark had had it and with a grunt he slowed his thrusting to an almost stop, “Yes, give me your cum baby, shoot it in my pussy.” Mark again grunted and pushed deeper inside my wife. Again, and again he shot his warm load deep inside her. She continued to encourage him as she caught her breath.

After a while longer Mark was done, his juice was drained form him and he too began coming down from his high. Slowly he removed himself for Jill and just as he did a small white trail of cum leaked form her and settled in between her lips.

The one other time that I had ever ate my wife after she had been fucked, and came inside, was a few months prior to this. We had gone to a club where she fucked a single guy that she found interesting. Afterwards, on the drive back to the room, she told me that his condom had broke during their sex. She said that she was so into it that she didn’t want him to stop. She told me that even when he told her he was going to cum, she demanded that he keep fucking her. When we got back to the room that night, I was so turned on that I literally threw her to the bed, tore her panties off and went down on her. That night I sucked her pussy for longer than I ever had any other time. It was the biggest thrill I have ever had, tasting her and his cum together.

But that night, her creampie was almost an hour aged, this one was warm and fresh. Mark was hardly off the bed went I went in for it. I am sure Jill knew it was coming, but she didn’t expect it so quickly after. She had not even fully recovered when I was down there devouring her freshly fuck pussy. It was so much better than last time. The Marks cum was thick and warm. As I licked it up Jill squirmed under me. She moved her muscles and pushed his cum out of herself to my awaiting mouth. I didn’t mis a bit of it. “Fuck me,” Jill said. I climbed up and put myself in her. She was so warm and wet. I went in with ease and just started pounding away at her used pussy. She came almost immediately, as did I. My dick didn’t stand a chance against her fresh pussy and I blew my own load into her to join what was left of Marks.

I rolled off of Jill and lay next to her with my eyes closed. I felt the bed move near me and then a pair of lips wrapped around my still hard cock. I looked down to see Mark had taken place between my legs and began cleaning the cum off of me. Shortly thereafter he moved to Jill and he enjoyed my load out of her. He put Jill over the top a couple of times before she told us that she could not take any more.

Mark got dressed, gave Jill a passionate kiss, took one last feel of her breasts and left our room. Jill rolled over to face me and said, “I sure hope Mark doesn’t have plans tomorrow night.” She turned off the light and went to sleep.

CHKnight4
CHKnight4
82 Followers