Our Friend, Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne was also responding as I felt more of her juices swirling down into my mouth and she began exploring how to grind her twat against me without upsetting the delicate angle that let me stroke her clit and the underside of its hood.

"You two are so hot. I've dreamed about this for so long," Anne said breathily. It surprised me, and I imagined Jill was surprised as well. But neither of us said anything.

"Can I touch you guys down there?" Anne asked, again surprising me with her boldness.

"Yeah. I'd like that," Jill responded. Apparently both of them were full of surprises this evening. My wife always maintained she had zero interests in women, and letting another one touch her sex was far from the menu of what I considered possible.

Anne's hand reached out and began feeling around the hair at the root of my cock. I felt her fingers circle around it, rubbing against both of us as my wife continued her rise and fall and I continued my oral ministrations. Soon I felt Anne let her fingers wander as she slid them along my wife's pussy lips as they extended around my cock and retracted through each stroke. Jill was clearly enjoying this as her moans grew deeper and raspier.

Suddenly I realized I was at an end. The moment of no return reached, I groaned, "I'm going to come now."

In response, Jill accelerated her pace further -- slamming down on the thrusting cock as Anne restored a tight grip with two fingers at the base. Anne also began furiously grinding against my face, smearing it wantonly with liquid as she sought a second good come.

My breath grew hard and ragged, turning into a growl as I felt the first release of come spurt out of my cock. Jill felt it too and responded with groan as her own orgasm hit.

Anne grew frantic and even as I savored the continued jets pouring out of me into Jill, I continued a relentless assault of the edges and top of the clit as one final push towards climax.

I got lucky and it worked. Anne's legs closed around my head, walling me off from all sound. As the orgasm hit, she again began quivering - this time throughout her body. As I sensed her losing her balance, my hands went up to hold her breasts and chest so she would not collapse. I supported her weight as her orgasm continued to roll through her.

We soon collapsed into a puddle of bodies. Gently caressing each other, we basked in the joy we had shared. We slowly disentangled, rolled another joint that we shared largely in silence as we smiled and kissed - coming down in the afterglow.

Jill and I took our leave to go to bed, knowing that we had the rest of the weekend to explore this new turn in our relationship.

"Well that was pretty nice," she said as we cuddled in our bed and began to drift off to sleep.

"Uh, yeah!" I agreed. "Thanks for suggesting that -- I really appreciated it."

"Are you kidding?" she replied. "It was so nice for you to focus on us. Tomorrow we should return the favor and focus on you."

My mind raced with ideas and I struggled to come up with the right response. But before I could say anything, my growing erection gave me away.

"That's right, honey," she said. "I know what you want, just leave it to me."

12