Our Friends, The Knights

Story Info
Two witches take us to paradise with their potion.
4.2k words
4.59
9.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
195 Followers

Thanks to kwb for editing.

*

Our Friends, The Knights.

Some Witches are bad. But some are very good!

Well, I had no one to blame but myself. I'm the dummy who accepted the invite to the big motor home of our competitors, Lyn and Leo Knight. People in the know at the jewelry show warned me that strange things often happened inside.

But I payed no attention. Hell! They're ten to fifteen years older than us. Why would they be interested?

I was even taken aside by a female friend who said Leo had powers over women as well as Lyn being a witch who could seduce any man she wanted. One person even said the Knights were witches who dabbled in powers of lust. They only needed a sample of something of yours to make a potion and begin controlling you.

I'm sure they obtained samples of our hair or saliva from a cup sometime before as it worked! As close as we worked in shows, it would be simple.

I know I had innocently flirted with Kay. Hell, she was hot. I had seen Leo admire Kay's body when he would walk by. Most guys with a pulse did!

I was told that they wanted Kay and I to visit them in their trailer, use a potion on us and play with our desires and fantasy's. but I didn't believe it.

Everyone was right, they have unbelievable powers over the opposite sex. Unbelievable control. Unbelievable pleasures...

Kay and I were dealers in Jewelry shows. We traveled a lot buying and selling good quality antique and modern jewelry. We enjoyed the work and especially liked being together most of the time. Our sex life was full and satisfying so I felt no threat when Leo and Lyn walked up to our booth at the Palm Beach show and started a conversation.

"Heard you're having a good show Jack." Leo smiled.

"Not bad Leo," I replied, "Nice crowd this trip, they liked the Victorian items we picked up in New York, How did you two fare?"

"We did just fine, as always," Lyn's dazzling smile always made me feel good, and she was grinning ear to ear.

Leo had moved over to stand close to Kay and reaching his arm across her C cup bosom. He picked up a Victorian era ring and held it up to her. I saw his arm brush lightly against her breasts as he displayed it. I did see Kay's short intake of breath and her eyes flutter for a moment. Her lips were pursed in a sensual way and I saw her shiver slightly. I thought nothing of it as Lyn had moved next to me and taking my arm smiling, said. "Show me your darling mini home Jack!"

Lyn's hand squeezed my bare arm and I experienced a pleasant blissful feeling in my dick and legs. Lyn held on and guided me around to the side where our mini was parked. The bliss intensified with every step as she continued holding on my arm.

As we got out of sight of Kay, Lyn stopped and pulled my head to hers. She kissed me deeply. I realized quickly that kissing her back intensified the little sensual pulses. Moving my now swollen dick against her mons, II kissed her deeply and groaned at the sudden need to cum.

"Shh! Jack, let this be our little secret for now!" Lyn whispered to me and reaching for my erection, undulated her fingers. She gave me a sweet, sensual, unexpected climax. It was Heavenly.

I groaned as the small waves of bliss started fading. I felt my cum trapped in my jeans. I groaned again.

"Shh Jack, not so loud baby! There's lots more later if you want it! Just stand here for a minute and listen to Leo and Kay, as your body comes down."

Rubbing her pussy against me lightly, we stood there. I could hear Leo's voice as he talked with Kay.

"How much is dealer cost for this promise ring, darling? I like it very much!"

I discovered later that as Leo turned the ring in his hand, he again brushed harder against Kate's' tit and again her eyes got a far away look. Her nipples were beginning to swell against her sweater as if a cool breeze had just wafted by.

I was going to ask if something was wrong just as Lyn moved her hand down to hold mine. She squeezed gently and I felt a pleasant surge go from her hand to my dick, making it tickle enough to start me anticipating more.

"Aw, let them have fun negotiating Jack!" She smiled again and squeezed my hand several times more, with each squeeze producing a mini orgasm. I took a deep breath and shut up. Didn't know until much later that this was the effect Leo and Lyn could have on anyone.

"Uh, I'm not sure. I'm asking $900.00 so probably $750.00 to y'all." Kay said softly.

Again, turning the ring several times in his hand, making certain that he rubbed her left nipple., Leo looked Kay in her eyes as she pursed her lips and breathed heavily for just a moment. She seemed to have a problem with her balance and Leo quickly put his right arm around her back. His left lowered to her pussy and stroked it.

Kay's lower body trembled for a moment and we heard Leo say, "kiss me before they get back Kay! It'll be our secret and I'll surprise you with a little gift!" She did.

We heard Kay groan as she and Leo kissed loudly. Leo's hand massaged her G spot through the fabric as Kay thrust against his hand. We heard Kay gasp and then groan as if she was in agony. She was cumming not ten feet from us. It was short and intense. She moaned for at least two minutes.

Holding her up with one arm Leo said distinctly, "Shh! Not so loud!"

"There's plenty more later if you want it darlin! Now what's the price on this lovely ring?" His casual manner after seducing Kay was very sexual and arousing.

We heard Kay breath heavily and shakily reply, "Okay, just for you Leo, I'll make it $700.00!" She was still weak from Leo's fondling of her cunt.

"Sold pretty Lady!" Leo beamed." I'll bring you cash when we quit for the day!"

As Lyn and I returned from our short tryst, Leo was still holding Kay loosely around the shoulder and massaging her gently. Karen froze and looked to see if I had noticed her orgasm. He squeezed again and Kay stifled a cry and crossed her legs as if she had to pee. Leo knew he could control her.

"Say guys." Lyn said. "Why don't we celebrate the good show and Leo's purchase with some champagne at our motor home?"

"Yeah! Great idea Lyn! How about in an about an hour!"

"I think that would be fine Lyn!" I blurted out before Kay could say anything.

"Just dress casual." Leo squeezed Kay to him and smiled at me.

I didn't see Kay lick her lips like she did when she was aroused. I felt Lyn had again slid her hand erotically along my thigh giving me another small erection that felt wonderful.

Man! what had come over me? I felt like I was in heat. My penis still pulsed lightly, I hoped Kay didn't see that.

Coming out of her daze, Kay just nodded weakly and said, "Okay! See you then!"

Leo and Lyn walked away with a wave.

Looking at me, we both still felt the simmering emotions that Leo and Lyn had set in motion. We both had felt intense orgasms and promise of more but didn't want the other to know what our bodies were hoping for later. I know if I wasn't there Kay would have fucked Leo behind our booth.

We went to our motor camper and after we both sneaked into the small bath, cleaned away the evidence. We changed into shorts and short sleeve shirts with flip flops as it was a warm evening. Kay's shirt was button up and leaving the top buttons undone displayed her cleavage rather nicely. Her shorts showed her great butt and legs and looked comfortable. She didn't have to work hard at being fuckable in my opinion.

Walking towards the huge motor home of the Knights, we both were thinking about our responses to the nearness of the Knights and secretly hoped for more. I squeezed my dick just thinking about Lyn's hand and I know whatever Kay felt had to be promising as several times her hand dipped into her bra to adjust them or squeeze the nipple. I was certain at the time that her pussy had gotten very wet when Leo 's arm touched her boob. Her breasts were very sensitive. I know.

We tried small talk and discussed what nice people they seemed to be and how we made $350,00 on the ring, and this would be a fun, intimate celebration with them, little did we know what we were in for.

Just as we got to the door, Lyn opened it wide and welcomed us inside. Giving us both a flute of champagne, beckoned us to relax and enjoy a cheese platter that was on the table. We did. Sipping, we quickly drained our flutes and Lyn gave us new, filled ones. As we looked around Lyn took the flutes to the rear where I heard she and Leo talking quietly.

Returning I took a good look at Lyn. Tall with light brown hair that framed a pretty face. In her silken vee neck shirt, you could see she was braless with healthy 'B' cups that giggled whenever she moved. Her puffy nipples quivered as she walked. Her skirt was loosely wrapped around her shapely ass and her legs tapered perfectly to her slippers.

"Leo! Our guests are here!" Lyn said smiling at us, "we don't entertain a whole lot and are so happy you two could stop by!"

"Us too!" Kay and I said together and then laughed.

"Hi there guys!" Leo walked out wearing a loose-fitting pajama looking thing that fit tight in the shoulders, arms and butt. You could faintly see the outline of his cock pointing down his right leg. Wow! Come to think of it. They were both hot!

They wasted no time in their plan to conquer Kay and I.

Lyn took me by the arm and pulled me to one of the sofa's sitting across from each other. My dick got that same tickle as before and I quickly sat down with her. She had all my attention, but I was keeping an eye on Kay and Leo.

I watched as Leo took Kays arm and led her to the opposite sofa. They sat down next to each other, touching at the hips and I saw Kay get that deer in the headlights look in her eyes as she slowly pursed her lips and held Leo's hand. Leo's control was obviously already sending sexual feelings to her pussy. Her hips and ass began to slide closer to Leo and I watched his right arm go around her shoulder and slide down to her breast, he gently began rubbing.

Kay told me later that as soon as Leo took her arm, she felt her pussy again start to lube up and dilate in anticipation of fucking . When his hand touched her tit, a wave of pleasure rolled over her body, ending at her pussy. She felt her panties soaking up her juices. Leo just smiled knowingly at her

Turning to Lyn, he nodded his head at her. Lyn nodded back, smiled, and moved her hand to my thigh. "Ooh! I whispered! That felt good but Kay's going to see us!"

"Don't worry yourself about Kay, watch her for a minute." She said moving her hand so slowly up and down my thigh. I felt my erection growing down my right pants leg and Lyn gently brushed it with her fingers. The bliss I felt weakened my thoughts of Leo with Kay, but they were whispering across from me.

I looked across at Leo and Kay as his right hand cupped her breast. Kay's mouth dropped open at the ecstasy her gave her. She turned her lips to Leo's mouth and searching, devoured his tongue, uttering little moans all the while. Her left hand reached down to his leg searching for his cock. She found it and began thumbing the underside of the head., Again she moaned and I saw her squeezing her thighs together as if to keep the pleasure trapped in her pussy. She wanted to fuck Leo already!

Breaking the kiss, I heard Leo say into her ear, "That's it Kay! Squeeze my cock and it will give you great pleasure,"

I felt Lyn taking my hand and placing it on her breast. I've felt my share of tits, but Lyn's were firm, soft and generous. She moved her body causing a nipple to rub against my thumb. I rubbed it. Lyn purred, "Besides, you've got your hands full right here."

"Do that with both hands Jack!"

I did, pulling her shirt up, her breasts filled my hands. Lyn brushed her lips against mine, opening her mouth kissed me deeply. My hands searched and found both nipples, I rolled them with thumb and forefinger. Lyn moaned lightly into my mouth and I into hers.

I wanted to cum so bad I was whining.

"Shh honey! Lyn said, "I'll let you cum shortly! we're just getting started and Leo and I want to play."

"I'm planning on sexually torturing you all night! I plan on taking you to paradise!

"Now open your eyes and watch Leo pleasure Kay."

Her hand grasped my cock and gently kneaded. All thoughts stopped as my mind grasped at each delightful sensation. My ass began bucking with every gentle squeeze, searching for the orgasm that I could feel in my toes but could not reach. Never had I felt my dick felt so wonderful.

I looked across at Leo and watched as he was lifting her shirt over her head, Kay's eyes were closed, and her tongue swept across her lips. Leo unclasped her bra in the front and dropped it on the floor. Kay arched her back as if offering her magnificent tits to Leo.

"Now Kay, let's play a game."

"Every time you want more tickles in your cunt, just whisper in my ear 'more' and kiss me."

" I'll turn up the excellent pleasures and we'll see how much passion you can hold!"

Leo pulled at her nipples, stretching them and causing throbbing pulses to wash over Kay's body.

"More!" Kay whispered and then began Kissing Leo as she groaned with the added arousals he instantly gave her.

Lyn continued her gentle torture of my dick and my hands continued kneading her breasts. We both released little sounds of throaty pleasures. I cried out as a spasm shook my dick,

"More Please! let me cum Lyn! I anguished as ripples of sexual promises swept over me. "More for me too!"

"Soon Jack, soon I'll give you a taste of paradise!"

"Believe me honey, we're still getting started!' Lyn continued her torture and denial.

I heard a whispered 'more', followed by a cry of ecstasy as Kay's pussy was bombarded with more sensation.

Kay's pussy lips were pink and puffy, obviously needing attention. Leo took them in his fingers and gently pulled on each one. Kay groaned in pleasure as Leo's magic threatened to overload her senses. Her panties and shorts were soaked from her lubrications.

"More!" A kiss followed, then a cry of sexual agony as Leo used his devilish talent. Kay's cries were almost nonstop as were my own.

Sensing my need to go to her, Lyn looked at me and said, "More Jack!" She again kissed me deeply.

The lady of pleasure sapped my strength with additional servings of goodness flowing to my dick. I moaned in torment. I couldn't get up if the place was on fire.

I could only watch as Kay squirmed beside Leo. He lowered his head and began sucking on a nipple. Kay screamed out and pulled on Leos cock with added intensity. He just smiled, first at Kay, then at me, grinning as he conquered my babe.

She moaned out "More!" to Leo and arched her hips towards him, pleading for release, her legs crossing and reclosing in an attempt to get her pussy off.

Leo's fingers played her pussy like a well-tuned instrument he knew how to play. Kay thrust her pussy at them trying to insert one into her vagina. She cried out again.

"What honey? What do you need?" He smiled at me, a grin that said everything. They oversaw our pleasures, our bodies, our very being now and he looked in triumph at me.

"You need to cum? Okay, let me ask Lyn."

"Lyn honey? Kay wants to cum."

"Do you think we can take time out and give them a little release?"

"Not much, but enough so they know what rewards await them all night."

"What do you think?" Leo was so casual it hurt.

"I think we need to recharge them first Leo"

" Why don't we do that first and then let them cum and scream a bit?"

Recharge? What the hell did that mean? I found out a moment later.

"Both of you on your knees kids, Jack, clothes off." Leo commanded, "Right in front of us."

Kay and I moaned our disappointment at having to leave our delightful positions, but we did.

Lyn removed her skirt and thong and lay back at an angle with her nicely shaven pussy level with my face.

"Jack, I want you to lick my pussy and swallow every drop."

"If you eat me good, I'll flood your mouth and it will recharge your energy level."

" Believe me, you'll need every bit of it for what's coming up!" She smiled that smile that gave me bliss.

I heard Leo tell Kay to suck on him until he told her to stop. A moment later I heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman sucking off a man. I also heard Leo grunt as a small orgasm filled Kay's mouth, then three more!

He must have been ready too! Kay happily continued sucking. I guess she got her recharge from cum too!

I began by licking up and down Lyn's valley of Venus. Ummm! She was so soft and wet! Her pussy lips seemed to welcome my ministrations. My nose brushed against her landing strip and I shivered.

She began slowly and sensuously to move her crotch up and down in time with my tongue. After a few minutes of eating and sucking her pussy, I felt Lyn tense up and moaning, pulled my head tighter to her cunt. She began to quiver, and I tasted a small flood of her juices fill my mouth. Her pussy undulated against my face. I swallowed all of it and it felt as if it went straight to my dick bringing a glow of happiness with it.

I felt like I would explode soon if I didn't cum. Then Lyn screamed and bucking hard with her hips filled my mouth with her juices. Finally she relaxed and patted my head. "Good job Jack!" She wheezed out.

"Okay, who's first Lyn?"

"Who gets to have an orgasm before we get to the main event?"

"Jack or beautiful cock sucking Kay?" I heard Leo's voice and got giddy at the thought of cumming. I heard Kay moan also.

"How about we let Jack watch Kay cum first?"

"Then she can watch Jack enjoy my attentions?"

Lyn's voice was so soothing. I kept licking her warm pussy. My entire body felt as if it were surrounded by bliss.

"Okay! Set Jack up so he can see Kay have her orgasm." Leo was so nonchalant!

"I'll take good care of our little girl here."

Lyn helped me up and sat me on the sofa next to her. Before I could say a word, Lyn took my dick in both hands and gently squeezed me into a state of sexual stupor. I felt intense waves of euphoria envelope me. I sighed loudly, my ass clenching tight.

I was feeling stronger than I had before eating her pussy and swallowing all he juices! I wouldn't have believed it.

I watched as Leo helped Kay up and sat her on the couch. Kay was making small meowing sounds, as if she were barely conscious. That would soon end.

Leo whispered in her ear and I saw Kay nod her head as she scooted long ways on the sofa. Leo gently pulled her shorts and undies off, leaving my babe totally naked and vulnerable.

Leo placed Kay's one leg over the backrest of the sofa and the other on the floor. He was ready. He reached for and cupped both of Kays tits and massaged them. She was ready.

I watched as he lowered his face to Kay's pussy and blew gently on her lips. She arched her hips, searching for the source that was building up her pleasure. Her pussy squirmed back and forth until Leo brought his mouth to her labia. His tongue started licking from her ass hole to her mons.

Kay stiffened and moaned louder as she was overwhelmed with forces that came and receded in waves across her pussy. Leo conducted a symphony of total sexual pleasure to Kays body. She pleaded with Leo to let her cum. Raising his head he grinned at me and said, "okay with you Jack?" As if I had a say.

"Yes," I said," let her cum."

"Pretty please? He leered at me. " Should I give her something she's never had?"

"Yes Leo, pretty please!"

Leo dropped his face to Kay's cunt, and I saw her slowly stiffen and relax several times until at last a cry escaped her lips as she slammed her pussy into Leo's face. Her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was in a grimace as Leo worshipped her pussy. Kay opened her mouth and grunted loudly as if letting in pleasures that swept thru, around and out of her body only to reenter at her pussy.

jkthekat
jkthekat
195 Followers
12