Our Halloween Party with the Oracle of Delphi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The medication seemed to be a trade-off between voices and ghosts versus intense sexual need. The "incident" my freshman year led me to go off the medicine. The voices and ghosts returned, and after a while they drove me nuts, so I returned to the medicine. I found ways to control myself. While on the meds I systematically avoided men, booze, and parties, or any situation that might lead to heterosexual sex. My desire and need for it was still extreme, so it was a constant struggle. Kudos to my strong intellect and will that had protected me -- more or less (there were some mild slip-ups along the way) -- for these past six years!

My senior year in high school I learned about Joan of Arc. She too had heard voices. Unlike me, she actually listened to them. Joan of Arc's voices led her to do peculiar things, as she led the French in battle against the English. I did not aspire to be a crazy woman leading troops into battle, but I did wonder what would happen if I actually listened to the voices. It was like people speaking in my head, but one of the more annoying features was that they all spoke at the same time. Instead of listening, I had always treated the voices as white noise: Nerve wracking white noise to be sure, but still, it was just constant noise in my ears.

The lone exception was Halloween my freshman year of college. I was off my meds and for the first time only one voice spoke. It was terrifying, and I never again was off my meds when Halloween came around. It was a man's voice, a deep god-like voice. He spoke with a Greek accent. Boy, was it scary! The prophesies he pronounced were also terrifying and I shut them out of my mind. They did, however, tend to come true, which only made the whole thing even more terrifying. I finally figured out that it was the voice of Orion, son of Poseidon, and now a constellation of stars!

**

I left the crystal ball, went to the bathroom, and gulped down two Xanax. The time for the party to begin was approaching, so I changed into my outfit. It was Halloween and I was off my meds! I felt I had to be off my meds if I were to be convincing when I played the part of an oracle. We were having a party with single men invited, and if I had been taking my meds to squash the voices and hallucinations my sexual needs would be over the top. The temptation to drag a man into my bedroom would just be too great!

Neither outcome would be good, but I chose the voices over nymphomania while surrounded by available, single men. I just couldn't handle having a third "incident," where something horrible like sex with several men simultaneously might happen. No, I definitely did not want that!

I was applying mascara and eyeliner when the first guests (Ken and Mary) arrived. I looked at Ken with new eyes. In return Ken made me self-conscious in my freshly created sexy outfit, as he devoured me with his eyes. Mary gave me a smile. Did Ken want me even with Mary right there? I remembered my father's wise words: To ask the question is to answer it. My father was full of pithy maxims of that kind.

Monica and I had rented a "throne" for me to sit on. My eyes would be approximately level with a standing person, even if I'd be sitting. We'd found the "throne" at a special kind of antique store, also down in Greenwich Village. The store did not sell its antiques but rather rented them out to people making movies and television shows. We had to convince the grumpy old man who ran the antique store to allow us to rent the throne. The pervert let us rent it if we would both flash him a view of our boobs. We actually did it, since at heart we are sluts, I suppose.

Ken wanted to see my crystal ball Since he had come as a wizard (a hyper-sexy one, at that!) I consented to show it to him. I removed the embroidered cloth that covered it, and Ken gazed into the ball. "I don't see anything," he said.

I looked into the ball. I saw plenty. He looked over my shoulder and still saw nothing, even as I could see people milling about in various costumes. Suddenly the voices in my head stopped, and a frightening deep voice was there alone. It was not Orion's voice, but a different one. I was terrified.

"Who are you?" I said inside my head, without actually speaking aloud. I had done this with Orion, years ago. Apollo revealed that he himself speaking to me.

"Have Ken hold your right boob and play with your nipple."

I was braless, so I pushed open my top, exposing my right breast. "Hold my boob and play with my nipple. Then gaze into the crystal ball." Ken gave me a look. Mary giggled. Monica gasped. Ken took my boob in his hand, tickled my nipple, and exclaimed, "Oh my God I see everything!"

Following the commands of the voice in my head I exclaimed, "Apollo be praised!"

The doorman called. "Send them up," Monica (Cruella de Ville) said. I was putting away my breast as Leo (a wizard), Bodhi (a pimp), Richard (Trump), Angel (an angel), and Victor (another wizard) appeared. Following close behind were Marsha (a sexy witch), Sarah (a hooker), Louise (Ivanka, probably because she had blonde hair and a wicked natural rack), and Rebecca (an even sexier witch).

Leo gave signs that he was drunk or stoned. He winked as he caught a snippet of my boob. Actually, all of the five men found my naked boob. I quickly looked over the men. They all looked nice, but the man I wanted was Ken. Damn it all that he was taken!

If we were to give a prize for best costume, Sally the Slut would have won, since she came as Lady Godiva. Long hair extensions were discreetly taped to hide her nipples, and she also wore flesh-colored panties, but boy -- she was super close to being nude! The woman exuded sex.

I looked into the crystal ball. I saw Monica with Bodhi, and Leo with Mary! Well, if Mary was going to flagrantly flirt with Leo, maybe I could do the same with Ken? Actually, Apollo had already arranged for Ken to feel up my right boob. It felt lovely when he did that, too! I liked that Ken gravitated to me, and not to the man-magnet Sally the Slut, who had perfected (it seemed to me) the innocent giggle. Richard's hands were inside her panties, caressing her bare ass, and she seemed not to mind, faking being oblivious. I so wished I could be like that, but I knew I couldn't.

About 90 minutes into our party Monica announced that The Oracle of Delphi would answer any questions the guests might have.

Leo asked when he would win the lottery.

I gazed into the ball. Apollo told me to say, "Be sure to buy a ticket the second week of November."

A guy named Mark asked me if he would ever get the promotion for which he thought he was due.

"Watch for it at the end of January," came my declaration, via Apollo whispering inside my head.

A guy named Mike asked me how much longer his 14-year-old Volvo would hold up.

"February will find you shopping for a new car. Sorry about your arm," I said, as Mike's eyes got wider.

"You mean ...?" he asked, not finishing his question.

"Yes. You will total the Volvo on an icy road and your old arm injury will reappear. In spades."

"How do you know about my old arm injury?"

"Ordinary mortals have no secrets from Apollo."

"One more question then, if I may," Mike asked. "Is Marsha cheating on me?" There was a certain defiance in his voice. He thought he had asked something I could not possibly know. The best answer was no, your wife is faithful. Apollo would have none of that. Apollo did not like Mike's attitude. Marsha's ears had perked up. Tension filled the room as I hesitated to answer.

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes, I need to know."

"He doesn't need to know," Marsha contributed.

Undeterred I complied with my oracular duties. "Currently she's cheating on you with Quentin. Before him it was with Quinn-the-Eskimo. Before Quinn-the-Eskimo it was with ..."

"AARGH!" Mike screamed, and he sharply cut off my list of men with whom Marsha had enjoyed affairs. I felt bad about publicly humiliating Mike like that, but he had in fact asked for it. Marsha was steaming mad. I had been looking forward to listing Quincy and Quinlan, too. Marsha seemed to have a thing for men whose name began with a Q.

People were trying to be polite and not to snigger at Mike's cocky attitude being destroyed by my knowledge. Knowledge, I might add, I could not possibly have! Nevertheless Ken blindsided me with his question, coming on the heels of Mike's public humiliation.

Ken asked when he would be able to take me to bed. I guess the talk about Mike and Marsha had opened the door to such questions.

The room got horribly silent again when he asked that. After all, like Marsha, Ken's wife Mary was right there. I looked deeply into the crystal ball. Apollo whispered in my ear did I fancy Ken that way? Yes, I told him. Suddenly I found myself speaking, "Maybe later tonight," I said in almost a whisper.

Bodhi and Richard gave whoops, and Angel said, "I want to see that!" Mary gave me an inscrutable look.

Leo asked me when he could lay Mary. "Maybe later tonight," I said. Wow: Both Ken and Mary will be adulterous the same evening, at the same party?

Bodhi asked about Monica. I looked over at Monica and I could tell that she liked Bodhi well enough, but not enough to have sex that particular evening, let alone quasi-public sex.

"I can't tell," I replied. "My crystal ball is cloudy."

I had to give prophecies about all the women and the men who wanted them, and then -- thank goodness -- the questions turned to world events. I explained those were beyond my powers. My oracular pronouncements were over for the evening. Apollo had tired of all the trivial questions. He had said goodnight, and then wandered off to who knows where.

Monica put some music on, and Leo pulled me onto the dance floor (part of our living room floor we had cleared for some dancing). The party had suddenly become more fun (in my opinion).

Leo wasn't dancing with me so much as feeling me up.

It felt nice, so I went with the flow, letting him get in some good feels of my boobs. When he slipped his hand underneath my blouse I smiled sweetly and pulled away from him, accidentally falling right into Ken's arms. Leo didn't care, as he next made his move on an apparently willing Mary. He was all over her, and she was smiling! So much for my worries about Ken and Mary being married and all that. Ken picked up molesting me precisely where Leo had stopped!

Well after all the oracle had prophesied Leo would lay Mary tonight, not lay me. Then I remembered she had prophesied the same for me with Ken! Nevertheless, Ken certainly seemed encouraged now.

I wondered if Joan of Arc, whom I now thought of as the other Joan , had figured out one of her voices was the voice of John the Baptist, or of Jesus? Did he help her by prophesizing where the British forces would be, allowing her to plot French counter-strategies?

I had to stop ruminating because Ken was beginning to undress me. I moved to stop him but learned I couldn't move my arm! Just accept it, my dear, Apollo said inside my head. He must have returned from his bathroom break.

No, it's not right. Ken is married to Mary! I replied in my head. I was unable to vocalize my speech.

I intend to enter the body of Ken. Using his body, I shall ravish you, Pythia. It is custom; tradition, if you will. I have ravished every pythia through the millennia -- and now I will ravish you. You are one of the prettier pythias, and it will be a pleasure.

Why not take me yourself? Why use Ken's body? I asked, realizing I was talking to myself in my head and I was probably certifiably crazy.

Don't worry your pretty little head. Just dance for now and have a good time with all the randy men. I'll catch up to you later.

I felt I had little choice, and when Richard asked me to dance, of course I accepted. It was a slow dance, so he pulled me flush against him. I clasped my hands at the back of his strong neck and hung on as he rubbed his erection against me. He took my head in his hands and kissed me! I wasn't expecting that, but I had always liked Richard, and I kissed him back.

I began to regret my outfit as Richard slipped his hands inside my blouse -- which was much too easy to do -- and he played with my boobs as we kissed and pretended to dance. Richard's kisses were sexy, and I responded in kind.

After Richard it was Angel and more of the same. With Victor it was a fast dance, thank goodness, because I desperately didn't want to kiss Victor. I heard Apollo tell me, inside my head, to dance over close to Rebecca. I did, and sure enough Rebecca took over dancing with Victor. He now tried to molest Rebecca instead of me. A small victory, but I treasured it.

Finally, all the ghosts, goblins, wizards and witches, Lady Godiva, (and Ted Cruz, since Richard thought that was the scariest possible outfit) began to leave, and only the six of us were left: Bodhi with Monica, Leo with Mary, and Ken with yours truly. Yes, it was three rather unusual pairings, since Monica and Leo were a number, while Ken and Mary were actually married. Well, I thought, it was Halloween, after all. I had forgotten about Apollo, as the voices in my head were silent for the first time in a long time. This little detail alone put me in a good mood; I was in a very good mood!

The six of us continued to dance. We were quite clearly paired off and everyone no doubt -- especially me -- was wondering what was going to happen. After around 40 minutes, Monica led Bodhi to her bedroom. Twenty minutes later we all began to hear Monica's signature grunts. I turned the music louder to give her a little more privacy. I looked at Leo to see his reaction. Instead of jealousy, hearing Monica and Bodhi getting it on just seemed to increase the intensity of Leo's lust for Mary.

Mary gave a guilty smile and kind of shrugged as Leo led her into my bedroom. He hadn't even asked me permission to lay Mary on my bed, the big ass. Now Leo was going to lay Mary while he heard Monica's grunts through the thin wall separating the two bedrooms. That left Ken and me alone in the main room. I looked at Ken and he looked at me.

"Look, Ken, just because everyone else is getting it on doesn't mean it's a good idea for us ..."

"Shush, Joanie. Take your clothes off, please."

"Certainly not. I'm not some sort of slut you can order around!"

"I said please. How's this: Undress pretty please."

"No, sorry I'm not that kind of girl." I was enjoying playing hard to get.

"You prophesied, you know."

"I said maybe, remember?"

"Pretty please with sugar on top?"

I smiled and stripped off my blouse and skirt, standing before Ken in only my panties. I have a big weakness for sugar. Who doesn't?

"Jesus, you're gorgeous," Ken said.

"Thank you."

Ken quickly stripped off too. He walked towards me; hugging me tightly. I could see that Ken probably kept Mary more than satisfied when she wasn't bopping someone else.

I backed up. Ken kept coming. I kept backing up until I backed into our couch and fell onto it. Ken didn't waste a minute. He was all over me, his eight hands (or so it seemed) going everywhere, but ending up on my boobs and inside my snatch. Ken pulled off my panties, exposing me completely to his voracious eyes.

I tumbled off the couch but could not get away from Ken. I'm cold and I'm ashamed, lying naked on the floor. Ken was going to get lucky, and he knew it.

Ken knelt down. He stripped off and lay on top of me. My legs were closed, but lucky Ken spread them as if they were butter. We kissed. We kissed again. We kissed some more and then whoops -- Ken was going for the gold. Finally! Not only was I getting laid, but I was getting laid by the man I wanted.

Okay, I also wanted Leo, but only because of Monica's detailed description of the sex she routinely enjoyed with him. On a ten-point scale it was around 8 or 9. My lifetime high at that point was in the four-ish range. So you can see the attraction! Nevertheless what I wanted just then was Ken, and now he was fully inside me. Oh, my. Wow. It feels soooo good! Lucky Joanie, that's me.

Nobody told me, and I'm not complaining, but you know how some men are done after only a few pumps? In my experience I'm lucky if the guy lasts more than seven minutes. (Yes, I'm weird and I time the men ...) You see, from experience, when I'm off the meds, I've found I need the man to last at least seven minutes for me to have a chance at a climax. Don't get me wrong: I still love having sex, probably more than is proper for a well-behaved lady I'd suppose, but it's something special if I have a climax, and I so, so, so wanted my first (and possibly only -- depending on his wife Mary, of course) time to be one for the history books.

With Ken, I felt like singing: When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. Ken, you're the only one I dream of; you're still the one I kiss goodnight. Kiss me again, lover. Oh yeah, just like that. You're such a sweet lover. Keep going, keep going, keep going, don't stop, whatever you do, don't stop!

Ken didn't stop. I began to quiver and he didn't stop. M y breathing changed, and he didn't stop. I began to curse, but he didn't stop. I came, with an explosive orgasm, and Ken kept right on going.

What was he: the Eveready Bunny? This was no bunny fuck. Jesus Ken was driving me nuts!

Here we go again. Oh My God, two climaxes in one fuck? This is earth shattering! I'm having a serotonin storm. Oh shit, my love, you're so strong, so forceful, this is so, so good! Praise be to ... Apollo? Apollo you've possessed Ken's body? It's you fucking me, not Ken? What? You're both fucking me? I have no idea what that means, but this is surreally good. I never even imagined sex could be this good!

No, of course not, you're my first immortal. Who else could have fucked me? Orion? You're serious? Shut up Apollo and just fuck me. This needs my full attention!

OH MY GOD!

**

"Joanie, are you there? Are you still with us?"

"Oh, hi there, Monica. Where am I? What happened?"

"I wanted to ask you. Two days ago at our party we found you naked on the floor and unconscious. Ken was also naked, also on the floor, and in a daze."

"Really? Did you call a doctor?"

"Yes, of course. My cousin is a doctor. She came and said you were possessed by the spirit of Apollo and there was nothing she could do. She suggested we just wait."

"What? Oh, you're kidding, of course." (I knew, however, that Monica spoke the truth. You don't want to get Apollo jealous! How in the world did he know about my times with Orion? They were years ago. And no, Orion did not get me pregnant, thank goodness, but upon reflection, my times with Orion were quite the "life experiences.")

"Yes, but anyway, we were worried. It's great to have you back. You really seemed to be enjoying Ken, I have to say. You looked delirious while he was, you know ..."

"You saw me in the act?"

"Oh, honey, we all did. Ken fucked you, you know, for two hours, at least. By my count you had 11 climaxes. When I told the doctor, she didn't believe me, but now she wants to meet Ken. I do too, for that matter! Of course, I already know Ken well, myself, but now I want to get to know him in the Biblical sense, so to speak."

"It wasn't Ken. I mean, it was Ken, but also Apollo entered him and took over. It was amazing. Unreal. Heavenly. Apollo has it all over Orion."

"You need rest, Joanie. You're not making sense."

I giggled. I couldn't stop giggling. "Where's my crystal ball?" I asked.

"I put it in our storage unit in the basement," Monica said. "Are you hungry?"

"Thirsty, mostly. Is Mary okay with Ken and me having sex?"

"Actually, the problem is with Ken. He's really jealous of Leo and causing all sorts of problems. It doesn't help that once Ken recovered from his marathon session with you, he went home and caught Mary and Leo in the act. Some things a husband should just not see.