Our Homestead

Story Info
Daddy fills Nell with love.
5.1k words
4.5
55.1k
84
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmberD9173
AmberD9173
150 Followers

If you are not into Daddy/daughter incest, breeding, and breast milk, find a different story.

If you don't like it, I don't need to hear it.

If you do like it, I love reading your messages. I may not reply but I read them.

Everyone is 18 in this story.

This story is not historically accurate.

******

Daddy and I didn't set out to make a family. It happened unexpectedly but has made me the happiest woman in the world.

I only learned that it was bad to make a baby with your Daddy when we went into town to sell our goods.

People whispered. They tried not to let me hear them but I did. They called me a harlot and a whore. They called Daddy a deviant and a sinner. They said I shouldn't carry my Daddy's 's baby.

We live in a remote area of Montana. In 1921 there were not a lot of people living here.

Mama and Daddy moved here in 1901 and claimed land as part of the Homestead Act.

I was born in 1903 and we lost Mama and my baby brother during childbirth in 1908.

Daddy and I have lived alone on the farm until our son, William, was born in the fall of 1922.

Shortly after I turned 18 we had a horrible winter. During one of the many blizzards that year we started to run low on wood for the stove.

In order to stay warm Daddy and I shared a bed. We didn't really have a choice.

We slept on our sides so we could fit in the tiny bed and Daddy would end up with his arm around me by morning.

I didn't know much about sex between adults but I knew about our farm animals.

The third morning, I felt Daddy's cock on my bottom.

"Daddy, why are you hard against me?"

"I can't help it Nell. I has been a very long time since I have been with a woman and you are so beautiful. I can't control it. I've tried."

"You have made it so difficult on me. Your body is so perfect and I can't stop thinking about being inside of you."

"I'm so hard and I want you so badly it's almost painful."

"I'm so sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to! What can I do? I don't want you to be in pain."

"You cannot help that you are perfect, little girl. If you want to make your Daddy happy, you could start by touching it. That might help."

I lifted my Daddy's night shirt.

"Daddy, it doesn't look like the animals. It looks very hard but nothing like the animals."

"No, it doesn't little one. Please wrap your hand around it baby girl."

His big cock made my hands look so small. It was so big and I wondered if Mama liked being bred by Daddy.

"That's it Nell. Now move your hand up and down, a bit like milking the cows."

I grabbed Daddy's cock like I did their teats and pulled a bit, just like when I milked the heifers.

"Oh lord that feels good. Just a bit faster."

I started to pull on his cock faster, Daddy started to moan, and a drop of fluid seeped from the tip.

"What's this Daddy" I asked as I ran my finger over it.

"Goodness child you are good at that. The drop of liquid is a natural lubricant when Daddy sticks his cock in a pussy. It's called pre cum and happens before Daddy releases his sperm."

"It's slippery Daddy. "

"It is little one. It tastes good too. Why don't you lick it and try?"

I lowered my tongue to Daddy's cock and licked up the liquid.

"It does taste good. Will more come out?"

"A little. When I cum it really spurts out with force to push Daddy's sperm deep inside a womb."

"Is it the same with the animals Daddy? I've never seen that part."

"That's because it happens deep inside them baby girl."

"Does it feel good when it happens Daddy?"

"So very good child. It makes the pain go away from it being so hard."

"Then I want to help you Daddy. You can cum in me."

"I don't know baby girl. You would have to understand that if that happened you could be bred by your Daddy."

"I just want to make you happy Daddy. To make it feel better. What do I have to do?"

"Well, Daddy would have to make sure you are ready. I want your pussy to be wet so it doesn't hurt you as much."

"It's going to hurt Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl. It probably will. Just for a little bit and your Daddy will do his best to not make it hurt too much."

"Alright Daddy. What do I need to do?"

"Take off your nightgown Nell. Let me see all of you."

I sat up and lifted the garment over my head.

"My goodness, you are more perfect than I imagined. Your beautiful titties, your large rosy nipples, so hard already for your Daddy."

"Lie back Nellie. Let me check your body to see if it's ready to take my cock."

I lay back down and Daddy lowered his mouth to my nipple and sucked on it. It made my belly feel warm and my pussy started to tingle.

As Daddy was sucking on my nipple he ran his finger ever so gently over the slit on my pussy.

"Daddy that feels so good. Please don't stop."

"Not a chance baby," he assured me as he started to pepper the space between my titties with kisses.

"Daddy it feels like my pussy it leaking. Like I peed myself."

"I don't think that's true Nell. Spread your thighs little girl. Let Daddy check for you."

Daddy spread my legs wider after I had, apparently, not spread them enough.

He pushed my pussy lips apart and pushed his finger inside my hole, just a tiny bit.

"Nellie girl. You definitely did not pee. Your pussy is wet because it wants a cock inside it. You are so ready for Daddy to fuck you."

"Is it going to hurt a lot Daddy?"

"No baby. It's going to sting when my cock pushes through your hymen. It will feel good for both of us after a bit."

"Please go ahead Daddy. Push your cock inside your little girl's pussy."

Daddy climbed between my legs and placed his cock against my hole.

"Lord, you are wet baby. You are so ready to be fucked."

I felt Daddy's cock enter me ever so slightly and it felt like it was stretching my insides.

"Nell, I'm going to push a little further inside and you are so very tight it might start to sting some."

Daddy pushed his cock further in me. He was right, it stung, but he would wait a bit before he went deeper.

"Alright baby. Daddy is at your hymen and I have to break it quickly. It will hurt."

Daddy slammed his cock all the way inside me. I screamed it was so painful. I felt so full of him, his cock was so much bigger than my pussy and it stretched me so much.

"You feel so good Nell. You are making your Daddy happier than you could possibly know. You are my perfect creation."

He started to ease in and out of me very slowly and it started to feel good.

"Daddy it feels good; you inside me."

"I'm going to go faster now Nell. It isn't going to take very long before I fill your pussy with my cum."

It had started to feel very good indeed.

"Oh god Nellie! I can't help it. Daddy is going to fill your sweet little pussy now."

I felt Daddy's hot cum inside me. His cock pulsed and twitched. He looked so happy.

As he pulled out of me he told me his cum was oozing out of my hole and it looked beautiful.

"Just lay there baby. Try not to let it spill on the bed."

Papa lifted my bottom, folded a blanket, and pushed it under my hips so I didn't leak all over.

He lay beside me and his warm body felt good against me. Daddy held me close and we dozed off for a bit.

I woke and knew it was late. We had chores to do so I woke him.

"Nellie girl. You made me so happy. You did so well. Maybe you will want to do it again later? It will feel even better for you and Daddy wants to make you feel as good as you did me."

"Yes, of course, Daddy. I always want to make you happy. You go start chores and I'll make you some oatmeal and bring it to the barn."

When I got to the barn Daddy was feeding the horses.

"Thank you Nellie girl. You are the perfect daughter. Why don't you sit here next to me? We should talk before you start your chores."

I sat next to Daddy on the hay pile and Daddy set the bowl beside him.

"Daddy shouldn't have fucked you baby girl. I just couldn't help myself. You are so irresistible."

"Why shouldn't you have fucked me Daddy? It made you feel good and it started to feel good to me. Why is that wrong?"

"Daddy took your virginity Nellie. You are supposed to save it for your husband. For a man you love."

"But Daddy, I love you. I don't want you to stop. I'll be good for you, you can be my husband. I never want to leave our home. You need me to help with chores."

"I would love for you to stay here with me always. It could be a lot for you though, to be my wife, there are a lot of wifely duties."

"You know I will do whatever you want Daddy. I can do it. I don't want you to stop fucking me."

"Well Nellie, I love you so much and cannot imagine you not being by my side."

"We can say our own marriage vows right now and you will be mine forever. That means Daddy can fuck you whenever he needs to. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head yes.

"I'll fill your little pussy so full of cum that you will end up being bred. A lot. I know I won't be able to keep my cock from needing to be inside you."

"That's OK Daddy. I'd carry as many babies as you give me."

Daddy and I said our own vows to each other right there on that pile of hay.

We promised to love each other forever, to take care of each other, and do everything we can to always make each other happy.

"Turn over and get on your knees Nell. Daddy is going to start breeding you here just like the animals."

I turned over and put my bottom in the air, showing my pussy to Daddy.

"You are still so wet little one. Already ready to take your Daddy's cock."

He straddled my knees and mounted me like a bull.

"My perfect daughter," Daddy said as he squeezed into my tight pussy.

He stretched me so.

"This little pussy of yours belongs to me forever. I'm going to take you whenever and wherever I want."

He forced himself inside me as deep as he could possibly go.

"I'm going to fuck you so much. I have a lot to make up for since your mother died."

Daddy pounded my pussy in a primal way. He grunted like an animal and I felt something building inside me.

I heard my wet pussy slosh each time he pumped me and I too began to grunt and moan like an animal as he pummeled my pussy.

My breathing sped up and I felt all of my muscles tighten, my pussy clamp down on Daddy's cock.

"Oh Nellie girl you feel so good. You are going to cum soon. I can feel it."

Daddy fucked me hard then. The feeling that built inside me culminated in what I can only describe as an explosion.

"That's it little girl cum on Daddy's cock as I fill your womb!"

I felt him shoot his hot sperm inside me and I felt it start to build inside me once again.

"Cum Nellie. It will suck my cum so deep inside you."

I didn't need to be told and I came so hard. For some reason I just knew, in that moment, that my Daddy had filled me with his baby as I collapsed into the hay.

"That's it Nellie, keep that beautiful bottom up high, give my sperm the best chance to breed you."

I can't be 100% sure if it was that morning my Daddy bred me but a month later we realized I was with child. My Daddy's baby.

I was quite thin then so it didn't take long for my belly to show.

Once I got pregnant I couldn't get enough of Daddy's cock.

We did it just about everywhere on the farm. Sometimes we would take a picnic and fuck in an open field.

There was no one around us for miles so we were never worried about being caught.

"Little Nell, I think it's about time to get some fabric from town. We will need baby clothes. There are a lot in the chest your mother had. I never threw them out, but we will need more."

"We will need nappies and such. It's a good thing we still have your Mama's sewing machine."

"It is Daddy. We are going to give our babies the best we can."

We didn't have a lot of money, the only money we made was when we sold our livestock and garden vegetables.

Daddy and I loaded our goods in the wagon and tied a heifer behind.

The journey took two days and Daddy and I slept under the stars. It was so warm that night that we couldn't sleep in the wagon. We were both naked to stay cool but ended up so sweaty.

"I love feeling your belly get bigger Nellie, knowing my baby is growing inside you," Daddy said as he rubbed my stomach.

He was so gentle and kind with me. Every night Daddy would rub salve on my belly while he sucked my nipples, they were so sensitive, and it made me cum many times.

It didn't really take much for me to cum, I couldn't get enough of Daddy. My pussy was always wet and ready for him. Oftentimes, I would beg him to fuck me, even though we had work to do.

That night, under the stars, I wss certain I always wanted to be full of my Daddy's babies, to let him breed me as often as he could.

"Nellie, you are so beautiful. I love my little girl so much. You make Daddy so proud to be your husband. I will always take care of you."

"I know Daddy. I love you so much."

Daddy started to suck on my nipples and immediately I was ready for his cock. He liked to tease me and make me beg for it.

That was that first time he sucked and licked my little pussy.

Daddy's tongue traced my nipples, my steadily growing titties, down my belly, stopping at my mound.

I never really grew much hair there and his tongue felt divine against my skin.

"What are you doing Daddy? Please fuck me. I need you inside me."

"Sweet Nell. You know how much Daddy likes it when you suck his cock?"

"Yes Daddy."

"I'm going to suck and lick your little pussy. Relax, look at the stars, and your Daddy is going to make you cum all over my face."

When Daddy began to tongue my button I couldn't control myself. I started to buck my hips into his face and grabbed at the blanket under me.

Daddy started to suck my pussy and dipped his finger in my wetness.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum. It's so good!"

At the same time my girl juice sprayed all over Daddy he shoved a finger in my ass.

"Daddy what are you doing? That hurts."

"I have to start training your ass to take my cock. Daddy is going to need to fuck you after the baby comes and I won't be able to fuck your sweet pussy right away."

"That will hurt so much Daddy. I won't be able to take your cock there."

"You can and you will. You want to make your Daddy happy? To be a good wife?"

"Of course Daddy."

"Do you remember when we married each other in the barn Daddy said he's going to fuck you whenever he wants?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Well Nellie, that means however I want to fuck you too."

"Turn over, let me fuck you as I see fit. It's part of your wifely duties and you won't deny me."

I rolled over on my knees and, without warning, Daddy slammed his cock into my wet pussy.

Relieved, I fucked back into his cock, wanting to cum again. I thought he had forgotten about fucking my ass. I was wrong.

While he was pounding me he dipped his fingers in my juice and stuffed what felt like his fist in my tight ass.

"Daddy! Daddy! Please take it out. It hurts so much!"

"Poor Nellie girl. That's just two fingers. I'm trying to stretch you a bit before your Daddy forces his cock into this ass of yours."

"Please Daddy," I begged, "please. I'll do whatever you want. Just not that please! It already hurts so much!"

The first smack on my ass was a surprise. Daddy hadn't spanked me in years.

"Do you need Daddy to get his belt?" he asked, as he continued to assault my ass.

I started to cry and didn't think I could withstand any more pain. I didn't know what pain was until Daddy lined his cock up with my asshole and started to enter me.

I started to cry harder and scream out but it only made Daddy push faster.

It was impossible for me to imagine such pain before that.

"If you think this hurts Nell wait until you push our baby out that tight pussy. Be brave and take Daddy's cock. If you relax it will hurt less."

I tried to relax but it hurt so badly. I would eventually learn to love Daddy fucking my ass but in that moment it felt like torture.

"God Nell. Your ass is so tight. I can't last much longer."

I was grateful and said, "cum in me Daddy. Fill your baby girl's ass!"

That was all it took.

"Here you go Nellie! Fuck, you're just so tight!"

I felt him pulse inside me and fill me with his cum. It felt so warm and made it hurt less as Daddy pushed in me a few more times. It actually had started to feel good.

"I'm so proud of my baby girl and I forgot how much I like ass fucking. You're going to be stretched so much that you will be able to take my cock like a champ," he said as he eased out of me.

He spread my ass cheeks and told me, "Squeeze Nellie. Push my cum out. I want to see it ooze from your asshole."

I did as I was told and could feel his thick cum slide down my pussy.

Daddy held me so tightly that night. His cock was nestled between my ass cheeks and his hands cupped my titties as we lay back to front.

It was already dark the next day when we got to town and Daddy tied the wagon behind Mr. Smiths' barn.

We had tied the wagon there for as long as I can remember.

Mr. Smith was a nice old man. We always gave him vegetables, smoked meat, or whatever we had at that time in trade.

We slept under the stars again that night and I wanted Daddy to fuck me. I was already so wet thinking about how much I loved to feel him inside me.

"Daddy. Will you fuck me please? I need to feel you, to cum on you, feel like we are one."

"Sit up and spread your legs. Daddy will take good care of his baby."

He sat up, crossed his ankles, and lifted me onto his lap. Lining his cock up to my sloppy hole, he slid me down on it, and I wrapped my legs around him.

Daddy hugged me tight and told me how much he loved me as we rocked back and forth.

We ground into each other and Daddy whispered in my ear the whole time.

"I love you Nellie. You're obedient. You want to please me. And I can't even begin to explain how happy I am you are growing our baby right now."

It made me so much wetter, hotter, as he whispered to me, and I tried to push him deeper by wrapping my legs around him tighter.

"Do you like your Daddy's cock in you baby? Do you like when Daddy fills your sweet little pussy with cum?"

At that moment I heard some leaves rustle at the same time a cloud passed and exposed the full moon.

I saw Mr. Smith not far from us stroking his cock.

The thought of someone watching my Daddy fuck me was more than I could bear.

I locked eyes with Mr. Smith and whispered in my Daddy's ear, "Mr. Smith is watching you fuck your daughter, Daddy. He is stroking his cock. I like it very much that he's watching us and I'm going to cum all over your cock."

I saw Daddy's eyes scan the field until, he too, saw Mr. Smith. That was all it took.

"Fuck yes Nellie. Take all of your Daddy's hot cum and suck it deep inside!"

"I'm cumming too Daddy. I love your cock in me so much!"

I looked over to see Mr. Smith, seemingly, spray his cum everywhere. It made me cum again.

"Clamp your tight little pussy on my cock baby girl. Cum all over me again."

I did just that and saw Mr. Smith back into the bushes.

Never was a word spoken with Mr. Smith about that night, or any that came after, he always watched my Daddy fuck me any time we were there.

From that night forward he let us stay and wouldn't accept our goods in trade.

The next morning Daddy and walked to the market for the first time since I became visibly bred.

My belly was just bulging but my titties had already grown quite a bit.

Daddy and I held hands and that's when the whispers started.

Their words seemed so loud in my ears.

"Can you believe her Daddy bred her? Disgusting." I heard things like that repeatedly and much worse.

It was always the women folk who said horrible things and stayed away from us.

Most men folk would shake Daddy's hand and pull him in to say something in his ear. Those men always patted him on the shoulder and Daddy would look at me with such pride.

AmberD9173
AmberD9173
150 Followers
12