Our Housekeeper

Story Info
Good help is a blessing.
1.9k words
4.24
8.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol's Cadillac CT5 was in the drive when I got home to our ranch style home, in a 'better' suburbs of KW (Kitchener-Waterloo Ontario). It was blocking my bay of the three car garage. 'What are the chances' I thought. Three to one, obviously. I chuckle to myself.

"Lucy! I'm home, an' you got some 'splainin' to do!" Lucinda and my joke homage to an old TV show.

My fair skinned, long raven haired, dark eyed love's heels click along the hall from the bedrooms. Her generous breasts sway and jiggle in her loose powder blue satin robe. Her hair is a mess, her makeup smudged.

We wrap together for a long kiss. There's and extra flavor to her mouth.

"You're home early, darling."

"Remember Bill and I decided to stagger hours through February when the office was slow?"

"Oh, yes. No matter, more time with my stud John." She kissed my cheek.

Then Carol came along the hall. She'd touched up her face and brushed her hair, She was blushing.

"Hi, John. Must fly. Stan will be home soon." She grabbed her purse and her sable and flew out the door.

"Carol?"

"Yes. At the Forest's Christmas party she slipped me her tongue and rubbed

my can under the mistletoe."

"Does Stan know?"

"No. And you won't tell him."

"Of course I'll keep mum."

The four of us often play golf together and Stan and I curl on the same rink.

********

One of the many disagreements with my ex was about vacations. She wanted Europe, I wanted the Caribbean.

After the divorce I heard she went to Rome.

I took a cruise on a windjammer in the Caribbean.

That's where I met Lucy and her girlfriend Rosie. They made it clear they were NOT a couple. Just friends with benefits.

We had a great time. The three amigos.

Turns out Lucinda is the morning shift receptionist for a medical clinic in nearby Cambridge. I was thirty four at the time and she was thirty five.

Soon we were dating seriously and a year later we were married.

Occasionally we have sleepovers with Rosie. Or as Lucy calls them 'fuckovers'.

*********

"Well, my love, since you interrupted Carol, you'll have to finish me."

"If I must, I must."

"You must."

Soon as we got to the bedroom I was face down in Lucy's sweet pussy.

Gentle fingering. Lick, lick. Kiss and lick. Kiss the girl in the pink canoe. Lucinda is flying.

"Oh! O.O."

Can I give her another big 'O'?

Oh, ya! Her heels drum my back.

"Oh.Oh. Oh."

Time to climb aboard! I give my love a good old fashioned boning.

After a long cuddle I suggest we make dinner.

It's a few mornings later. We're both about to leave for work when the housekeeper, Mrs. Craig, arrives. She comes twice a week. She's early today.

"I'm glad you're both still here, Mr. Engle, Mrs.Engle. We need to talk.."

Ominous.

"I am not going to be able to keep cleaning your house."

"Why?" says Lucy, "Are you having health problems dear?"

"Do not call me dear. And no, my health has nothing to do with this. I am Christian woman, and I know what kinds if sin go on in this house! Mr Engle, your wife lies with another woman. She is a whore. I have proof!" She pulls out a handful of pictures from her coat pocket.. "See!"

"Where, how? How did you get these?"

"I suspected you. I hid a camera in your bedroom. I will not work in this house if sin, you, you, Jezabelle." She threw the pictures on the kitchen table. "I QUIT!" And stormed out.

Lucy and I stood there stunned for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

Lucinda started looking for a replacement that day.

A few weeks later she found Jennifer.

"There's a catch dear."

"A catch?"

"Yes. She needs a place to stay as she is a live in full time servant with her present employer. She's coming so you can interview her Sunday morning."

She arrived at eight sharp by taxi.

"Tell me Mrs.Sawtelle, why are you leaving your present job?"

"They're moving to Chicago, and I don't want to go. I'd have to get a green card, and all those shootings. Besides my mother lives here, and I'd miss seeing my grand babies."

We hired her. After a week she suggested she could move from one of the bedrooms to the rec. room in the basement for a bit more privacy. I had a contractor make a full bathroom and divide the basement into a one bedroom apartment.

We soon got comfortable with each other. Jennifer would served dinner at the end of her day, then go down to her flat until we left for work in the morning. Work picked up and I was back to leaving for work at seven and not getting home 'till close to six thirty.

I began to notice a subtle change in Lucy and Jen's interactions. A bit more touching and smiling.

Jennifer just said goodnight and went downstairs.

"Lucy, is there something you're not telling me about Jennifer?"

"What do you mean. dear?" She giggled.

"Oh?'

"Oh yes."

Lucinda went on to tell me how it happened.

Turned out they were both tactile people. Touching each other's hands, that sort of things.

Then one day, Jen, who's fifty seven, to Lucy's forty two, and a few inched taller than Lucy, took her hand.

"Lucinda, I've seen how you interact with your lady friends."

'Oh, here we go again' thought Lucy.

"I like to think of you and John as more than my employers."

Then she wrapped Lucy in her arms and kissed her very romantically.

"Oh my!"

"I've shocked you. I've gone too far. I misread your kindness. I'm sorry."

"No, no. Um. Sit down dear. We should talk this out."

Well, there wasn't much talking, and our bed needed making again before I got home.

The following Friday when I got home Lucy said, "Let's have a glass of wine before dinner, dear."

We were sitting on the couch when Jen came from the kitchen.

"Join us dear."

She sat on my other side, after pouring herself a glass of wine.

"Dear, Stan is away for the weekend," Complete non-sequitur." so I'm going to keep Carol company. So while I'm away you and Jennifer can get to know each other better." She stood, bent down and kissed my lips, then Jennifer's, and was gone.

"Um, er." I was suddenly shy.

"Shh." Jen put a finger to my lips, turned towards me and kissed me warmly on the lips. "We can take our time. Can I call you 'dear' when there's just the three of us around?"

"Ya. I'd like that."

We kissed again. She stroked my cheek. "I like younger men. Do you like older women, dear?"

I looked into her soft brown eyes, her pretty face, and I'll admit it, her big bosom. I smiled. "Doesn't everybody?"

We kissed again.

She unbuttoned her blue and pink printed cotton blouse. Her boobs were supported in a very feminine lacy bra. She reached under her blouse and slipped it's shoulder straps off. The cups fell down.

"I've seen the way you look at them. You naughty boy!" Her hand slipped to the back of my head. "Go ahead. Kiss and nuzzle dear." She gently pushed me down.

My father's sister, Aunt Emma, always wore low cut dresses blouses and sweaters that accentuated her big jiggly breasts. As long as I can remember I've loved big boobs.

"Go ahead dear. Enjoy. That's what they're there for."

I kissed, sucked teat, molested and nuzzled. Heaven. "Mm."

"Do you know what I'd like dear?"

I looked up at her sweet smile and twinkling brown eyes. "No, what?"

"Drop your trousers, dear boy."

'Dear boy'? Haven't been called that for ages. I stood and dropped my pants and boxers.

"Very nice dear. Sit back down." She patted the couch cushion.

She kissed me. Her hand stroked me. "Very nice cock." her tongue slipped into my mouth. "Very nice indeed."

She bent down and as her hand gently rolled my balls her lips kissed my knob, then surrounded it. Her tongue swirled around my knob then she sat up.

"I love sucking young cock." She kissed my lips, then slipped me the tongue. "Does that shock you, dear?"

"Er, no. Just sort of surprised you'd say it out loud."

"Oh, honey, I'm too old to pretend to be a shy virgin." She chuckled stroked my cheek, then bent down. Her thumb around the base of my cock and her fingers rolling my balls she swallowed all the way.

"Mm. Mm. Beautiful big young cock, Mm. Mm."

God was she good. I stroked her soft greying hair. I stroked her shoulders.

"Mm.Mm. Mm." What a mouth! Amazing tongue action. I closed my eyes and enjoyed.

"God, I'm...!"

She pulled back as I spattered my cum on her face.

"You naughty boy." Giggles and licks her lips. "Go get cleaned up for dinner." She pulls me to a kiss and our tongues slide together.

"May I join you for dinner, sir?"

We talked about our past. Her grandchildren were a big part of her life.

"Were you as friendly with your previous employers?"

"God no! The were quite old, and believed the help should be seen and not heard. Cold. They didn't even ask me if I wanted to move to Chicago, just told me I was going. I was already looking before that."

We had ice cream sundays for dessert.

"Good night dear." She kissed me and headed down to her flat.

I surfed the net for a bit, then went to bed. I was reading a Stewart Wood novel when there was a tap on my door.

"Lucy said sometimes you need a sleep aid. Can I help?"

"Come in Jen."

Wow.

She wore very sexy makeup, and a long red robe of see through material with lots of red faux fur trim on cuffs, hem, everywhere. She slipped it off her shoulders.

"May I join you sir?"

Magnificent. From her shapely legs, to her grey carpet, to her full hips and soft body, to those magnificent hooters, to her sweet face and warm lips.

Her beautiful big boobs swayed as her robe dropped to the carpet. I pulled the blanket aside. She slipped in beside me.

We kissed, fondled and molested. So good!

I moved around and lay on my side. Her patch was big curly and grey. I licked and fingered as she went to work on my cock. She's very sensitive, and her woman juices are flowing.

Sixty nine. Eating pussy as she gobbles my cock. So sweet.

She just stops long enough to say, "You're doing just fine, dear. Don't stop."

Encouraged I kiss and finger. Oh ya! There she goes.

"Ah! Ah!" She's a screamer! I cum too.

She kisses and actually cuddles me. Usually I cuddle Lucy. This is so good.

Stroke. "I see you're ready again, dear. Bone me?"

I climb aboard. Wow again. Her pussy muscles are in shape. What a wild ride! Her beautiful boobs jiggle with every thrust. I'm inspired.

"Yes, yes, yes, baby!"

We collapse, kiss and cuddle. our tongues dance together.

"That was very nice. I'm going to leave you now, dear."

"But?"

"I'm not quite ready to let you see me first thing in the morning." She gives me a long tender kiss. "Sweet dreams."