Our Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddie's next adventure.
5k words
4.36
16.2k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prior to Maddie's first adventure she had promised to fulfill my desire to visit a nudist camp, though she wasn't keen and had been putting it off for several years. She also made the condition that she wouldn't be getting naked in public so it needed to be clothing optional. After her experience with Jake I thought now would be a good time to push the issue.

I let things settle for a few days then brought the subject up. I suggested that during our upcoming holidays we visit a clothing optional camp two hours north of us. She wasn't thrilled but agreed, reminding me that while I was free to get my gear off, she would remained clothed. I pushed a little and asked if maybe she would sit outside for one drink sometime over the course of the few days. Surprisingly she said, "maybe, but I'm not promising anything."

This gave me some cause for optimism, but I thought she was probably just saying this to keep me happy so I tried not to get too excited.

Once our holidays arrived we hooked up the van and hit the road. While I was excited, I was nervous. I didn't really know what to expect and I was unsure how Maddie would react. I guess time would tell!

When we arrived it seemed like any other campground. The lady at the office was dressed normally and there were no signs of this being anything other than a private bush camp. I explained that this was our first time at a clothing optional camp and that my wife had some reservations. She reassured me that there was no pressure or obligations, we should just do what we were comfortable with but that we needed to be aware that others at the camp would be naked. If we could handle that it was all good.

We found a nice spot away from anyone, not that there were too many other campers around. Once I had positioned the van I decided that I might as well jump straight into this nudist thing. I grabbed a beer and stripped my clothes off. Maddie looked at me and shook her head.

"Don't get burnt," is all she said as she went into the van to get things sorted inside.

Once we were all set up I sat in my chair to enjoy a few beers and take it all in. Maddie made herself a cup of tea, sat with me and started working on a Sudoku.

We relaxed for the next hour or so, watching the odd fellow camper go about their business from a distance. Maddie remained dressed in her denim three quarter pants and shirt.

About mid afternoon we noticed a motor home drive through the camp ground before coming back and pulling up a short distance from us. I got up and walked towards them to get a beer out of the back of the car. I noticed that our new neighbors were a couple about the same age as us. The man got out of the vehicle and took a few steps towards me. He seemed to hesitate before saying, "g'day."

I returned the greeting with a nod. He then said that this was their first time and they were a little nervous. He told me that the lady at the reception had told them that we were also first timers and that is why they decided to camp near us. I said, "that makes sense, we can be newbies together."

He looked back to his RV and said his wife had some doubts but she was giving it a go for him.

I laughed and said, "same here."

It must have been the beer I had drunk but I said, "well we're here now, get yourself set up and come have a beer. My name is Pete. Hopefully the girls will come round."

He nodded agreement, told me his name was Dave and that he'd join me in a minute. I turned back to my camp and noticed that Maddie had made herself scarce. She must have decided to retreat to the van, not ready to socialize just yet. I decided to grab my chair and get settled in the shade of a tree between our camps, neutral territory I reasoned.

Once I was settled, I watched the new neighbors get set up. Dave's wife made a few short appearances outside their RV and even though she was fully dressed I could see that she had a nice body. Quite skinny with small boobs, just how I like them. Like I said earlier she was about the same age as us, probably mid forties. I could also tell she was nervous as she made all her trips out of the RV as brief as possible.

Eventually Dave stepped outside his van completely naked. With a beer in one hand and a camp chair in the other, he made his way over to me. I tried not to look but my curiosity got the better of me and I noticed he was average build, slight belly, a lot like me. What was different was his dick. While I'm average, 6 inches when I'm hard, he was about this size soft and looked a bit thicker. Never mind, I've never had any complaints!

We shook hands and he set up his chair. Over the next hour we discussed everything from politics to sports, particularly footy. Being 'Queenslanders' we both followed Rugby League, him the Broncos me the Dragons. Neither of us had too much to brag about with the current form of our teams. Eventually the subject turned to sex. I told him of my desire to experiment and Maddie's reluctance. He was in a similar position, getting his wife (her name was Julie) to come here had been a huge battle for him. He said she was pretty self-conscious about her small boobs. I told him I could see why that would be a concern, but it was a shame cause some of us men love little titties.

After a a while I commented that us sitting here in the buff while our wives sat alone in the vans was not really achieving anything. He asked what I was proposing. So I suggested we put some clothes on and get the girls to join us, if nothing else we could enjoy the company of new friends in a beautiful setting. So with a plan in place we headed back to our own camps to grab some nibbles and ask our wives to join us.

About half an hour later all four of us were back at our little spot enjoying a few quiet drinks without a care in the world. There was nothing sexual about our conversation and the girls soon relaxed. Once the sun started to set we decided to call time on our happy hour and go back to our camps to get organised for the evening. We did make plans for the next day though. We decided to head into the nearby town for some sightseeing. Because they were in a motor home it made sense for them to catch a ride with us. So with these plans made, we bid farewell and headed off.

The next morning we slept in a bit, so by the time we were up and had breakfast it was time to go. We had a great day, the four of us got on quite well. Again nothing overly sexual, maybe some mild flirting, but just four people enjoying being on holidays.

We got back to camp early afternoon and decided it was time for a beer. It was fairly warm so we decided we would head down to the swimming hole at the far end of the camp. The girls went and got changed while Dave and I said we were going to go natural. I sensed a slight hesitation from the girls but neither said anything. When they got back from changing we had packed an esky with some drinks and we were ready to go. Both girls had put the same outfits on over their togs so we had to wait for the swimsuit reveal!

Once we had made the short walk to the swimming hole we were pleasantly surprised to find we had the place to ourselves. Dave and I gave each other a quick nod and stripped off before jumping into the water off the small jetty. The girls both took an age to take off their outer layer, but this just made it better. Dave and I just stood in the chest deep water and watched while trying to pretend we were having a meaningful conversation. Once they were done both girls stood on the jetty asking how cold it was. Maddie had a blue and white striped two piece which was fairly modest, but I still thought she looked sexy. Julie had a slightly smaller yellow bikini, still not what one would call provocative. Both girls realized that the sooner they got in the water, the sooner they would end their display. They jumped in, shrieked that it was cold and swam over to join us.

Over the next hour or so we swam around, Dave or I getting out occasionally to grab drinks. Everyone was getting pretty relaxed and a little tipsy. Maddie was first to decide it was getting too cold and got out. Once he had enjoyed the view of her arse climbing out of the water Dave decided to join her. When he did he stood directly in front of her and made a show of drying himself as she sat on the esky drying her feet. His cock was at half mast and as she bent forward to do this it was directly in her eye line just a few feet away. The interest she showed in it did not go unnoticed by me and I was soon sporting a hard on. Julie and I got out and I couldn't help but stare at her erect nipples and slight camel toe. I did nothing to hide my erection as I dried myself off, something which didn't get missed by Julie.

Once we were dry the girls wrapped their towels around their waists ready to go. I put mine over my shoulder and said, "let's go."

Dave followed my lead and off we went. Two Milfs followed by two hard cocks, followed by two drooling men!

Back at camp we decided, well the girls decided, that it was time to prepare dinner so we said goodbye and went back to our own camps. The door had barely shut before I had Maddie on the bed with her bikini bottom off! I plunged into her in one stroke and was pleasantly surprised that she was as wet as I was hard. We fucked hard and fast. I'd like to say we kept at it until we were both satisfied but that's not true, I only lasted a few minutes before I came hard! After I had settled down I decided against talking about what got her so wet. My only comment was, "Dave is a big boy isn't he?"

She agreed before saying, "not that I took much notice."

I ignored this comment and we got up, showered and made dinner. I cooked on the BBQ outside while Maddie made the salad. I loved standing outside naked, cooking, while having a beer. I could really get used to this!

After dinner we cleaned up and settled to watch some TV. Well that was the plan but we didn't get very far before we ended up in bed fucking like animals. I pounded her missionary style, she rode me in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Then we moved to doggy style and she got her friend buzz out to work her clit. She came hard, moaning and swearing. After this she rolled over and laid on the edge of the bed. With her legs in the air and me standing at the foot of the bed I pounded her. After coming earlier and the amount of beer I had drunk I knew I wouldn't come easily and really went to town. She knew it too and after ten minutes decided she had to make me finish or she would end up sore. Maddie looked me in the eye and moaned, "fuck me with your big cock Dave! Fill me up, your cock is so big Dave! I fucking love your big cock Dave! Fill my cunt with your come, then my husband can have sloppy seconds!"

That was it, I flooded her pussy with come.

Once we had settled we lay together in a warm embrace. We didn't talk but I knew we were both in deep thought. I knew if I asked her, Maddie would deny she liked the thought of having Dave's cock. She would tell me everything she said was simply for my benefit. I knew this wasn't true so I didn't ask. We soon drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke with a massive horn. Maddie was still sound asleep so I got up and showered. When I got out she was still trying to sleep but I knew my movement had woken her. I made her a cup of tea and put it beside her bed. She opened her eyes and told me to join her in bed for a cuddle. I got into bed and started running my hands all over her. My hard on was back and poking her in her hip. When I started to touch her pussy she stopped me. She said, "I'm a little sore, you really pounded me last night!"

She sat up and had a mouthful of tea and looked at me. I knew what this meant. A 'tea-job'! If you've ever had one of these you'll know what I'm talking about. When your partner heats their mouth with a hot drink then puts your cock in their mouth it is bliss! Also as a side note, it feels great on your balls and a hot tongue on your arsehole is amazing! But I digress.

Maddie swallowed the tea in her mouth and engulfed my cock. Ah! It was awesome as always. She repeated this process numerous times before starting long vigorous strokes taking my cock all the way in each time. I only lasted a few minutes. When I started to come she withdrew and just held the head in my mouth while I pumped out my come. When I finished she withdrew it with a final suck, looked at me with her mouth open, then closed it, swilled it around a few times and swallowed. Then she opened her mouth again to show me it was gone. She doesn't swallow often so I really love it when she does.

We ate and got ourselves organised for the day before going out to see what our neighbors were up to. They hadn't made any plans so I told Dave I was planning on checking out some local four wheel drive tracks. It isn't really Maddie's thing so I asked Dave if he wanted to come along. He thought that sounded good and Julie was happy to hang out at the camp with Maddie, so we put some clothes on and jumped in my four wheel drive and headed off. The girls stood together next to our van to wave us off.

As we drove away I turned to Dave and said, "no offence but your wife is hot!"

He replied, "none taken, Maddie is gorgeous as well. I love her smile. We should swap for a night."

As soon as he said it he gave me nervous stare, unsure if he had gone too far. I immediately put his mind at ease by agreeing wholeheartedly. But I told him I didn't think Maddie would be up for it. He said Julie is the same, but we could always dream.

For the rest of the drive, sex was never out of our conversation for long. We told each other what our wives liked and didn't like. I told him how turned on Maddie gets from having her boobs played with. I also told him that if he did get the chance to fuck her he needed to go easy as she isn't used to such a big dick and that even when I pound her she can't tolerate it for too long. He also gave me some tips for Julie. We were both pretty worked up by the time we got back!

Although we didn't know it at the time, Maddie told me later that the girls had their own conversation about sex. They both lamented that their husbands always wanted them to do things that they weren't comfortable with, like coming to a nudist camp. They started drinking around lunch time which is very unusual for Maddie, and Julie I believe. After a few drinks the conversation got a bit loose. According to Maddie she suddenly blurted out, "I bet Dave's big cock feels good." She instantly felt bad.

Julie didn't take offence and said, "yes it does, but sometimes I wish it wasn't so big so he could really pound me. Maybe even try anal."

Maddie replied, "I better not let Pete hear that, he'll want to swap. He's already told me how hot you are! I'm really not up for that."

Julie agreed but added, "I must admit I've actually enjoyed seeing them both naked and it's paying off in bed! I'm not ready for a full swap either but am happy with a bit of fooling around as foreplay."

Maddie turned serious and asked, "what do you consider fooling around?"

Julie thought a moment before replying, "what if we gave the boys what they want and get a little into the nudist thing. I'm sure they'll try and push us further but we'll make a pact that if one of us gets uncomfortable, we just tell our husband to take us to bed. We'll both know that's the limit and call it a night. I'm sure we'll both get some good loving then!"

Maddie thought about this for a moment, then thought about what happened with Jake and how that all turned out pretty good. She reasoned that this situation was safer than last time so she decided to go for it. So she agreed.

When we got back to camp the girls were both sitting under our awning and it was obvious they had had a few drinks. After a quick chat about our day, Julie suggested we go for a swim. We packed a few drinks and headed off.

Again we were surprised to have the place to ourselves. Dave and I were already naked so we jumped in. We splashed around while the girls finished their drinks and chatted. Once they finished they stripped down to their bikinis (same as yesterday) and jumped in. We started splashing each other which led to some dunking. There was plenty of stray hands. I assume Dave was playing the same game as me and getting his hands on Maddie's arse, legs and even her boobs. I know I got to explore Julie's body in the name of wrestling. Bear in mind, at this stage we didn't know about the girl's pact. We just thought the alcohol had lowered their inhibitions.

Once we had had enough swimming we all got out and started to dry off. Today there was no pretending not to look, the girls openly watched the boys and we the did the same.

Maddie said she was busting for a pee and Dave said he was also. I offered to grab the rest of the gear while they went ahead. Julie said she would help me. Once they were out of earshot I decided to test the waters with Julie. I looked at her and said, "Dave is a lucky man, you are a sexy girl."

She smiled and said, "thank you, I wish my boobs were bigger."

I replied, "I think they look fantastic, well what I've seen of them. I would need to see them out of the bikini to be sure."

"Ha ha," she laughed. "You'll just have to use your imagination."

Ah well, it was worth a try. We finished packing up and made our way back to camp.

Once back at camp, she went to her RV while I went into our van. Maddie was coming out of the toilet. "Oh hello." She said, "I thought you'd be a little while."

"Oh did I interrupt your plans?" I replied with a smile.

"Not really, Dave told me to head over to his van once I was done and he'd keep me company until you got back. He thought you and Julie would take awhile cause you had a bit of gear to gather and carry up."

"Well we're back, let's both head over there."

She readily agreed.

Dave greeted us at the door and welcomed us in. Julie was just coming out of the toilet. We sat around their table chatting. After a short time Maddie said to nobody in particular that she wished she had changed out of her wet togs. I suggested she just take them off. This started some lighthearted ribbing from all us about getting her gear off. Even Julie joined in. She seemed to be considering it when Julie said, "I will too if you do."

Dave offered to help. Maddie looked at Julie and said, "okay."

Julie just nodded. Together they both stood up. I was stunned when Maddie stood in front of Dave, turned her back to him and looked over her shoulder at him expectantly. Dave didn't need any further instruction. Time stood still for me as he reached up and started to undo her top. I was so enthralled that I didn't notice that Julie had done the same to me. It wasn't until she grabbed my hand and started pulling it towards her that I snapped out of it. My hands were shaking as I fiddled with the catch. Once it was undone she turned to me and I pulled the straps down her arms allowing me to see her naked boobs for the first time. They were small but perfectly shaped with large nipples that were hard as diamonds. Before I touched them I looked over to check on Maddie. I didn't need to worry. Her eyes were closed as Dave kneaded her boobs and tweaked her nipples. He had obviously listened to my advice about how turned on she got from having her boobs played with. With her eyes still closed she reached for his cock. The slightly side on angle gave me a good view as her hand wrapped around it. When I saw her wedding ring against his cock I almost came.

I'm glad Julie hadn't started touching my cock yet or I surely would have! I turned my attention back to her and explored her tiny tits, caressing them and pinching her nipples. Julie was staring at me, lust in her eyes. I played a delicate game, unable to take my attention off Maddie completely, but aware that I needed to keep Julie stoked so that she would allow the action to keep going. I also knew that if Julie wasn't there Maddie would go all the way, the only thing that would stop her now would be jealousy if she saw Julie and I going too far. She pulled Dave into an embrace, trapping his dick between them and laying her head on his far shoulder while she ground her pelvis into him. This position gave me some confidence as her view was blocked by his head. I took the opportunity to pull Julie in for a kiss. It started slowly but the passion quickly grew. Soon our tongues were wrestling and our hands explored each other's bodies.

12