Our Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife sharing becomes swinging.
5.9k words
4.6
17k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our weekend with Jake we would talk about it constantly. Every conversation seemed to end up back on the topic of him and the things we all did together. During one of these conversations Maddie asked what was the highlight for me? I told her that obviously the double-dicking was awesome, but the moment that stood out was the moment Jake first slid his cock into her. It might not have been the physical highlight, but it was burnt into my memory. It was very intense!

She pondered this for minute and said she had one of those moments too. She went on to explain that at one point I was fucking her, she was on her back. Jake had his cock in her mouth. I lent down to kiss her tits and she straightened her head letting his cock slip from her mouth. I didn't remember the exact time she was talking about, but evidently I then changed my plan and moved up to kiss her now empty mouth. She said that for a moment she thought I was going to suck Jake's dick.

I assured her that that thought hadn't entered my mind. She said she realized this but at the time all she could think was how hot that would be to see.

I said, "Really? You wanted to see me suck his cock?"

She said, "No. Well not really. It wasn't about you sucking cock, it was about watching you pleasure someone."

I must have looked confused, maybe a little concerned, so she continued to explain how for the first time she understood why I have always wanted to share her. She said how when I ate Julie's pussy she was jealous. But in that moment with Jake she wanted to see me pleasure someone else and feel the pride that I always talk about. Maddie told me that she briefly wished it was a girl with us so she could let someone else experience what she gets to experience all the time. Her awesome husband!

I cheekily replied, "Well find a girl and I'll make you proud."

The reaction I got to this comment was not what I expected!

Maddie said, "We have a girl, Julie."

"Really?" I asked, trying not sound too excited.

"Well yeah," said Maddie. "I know she enjoyed your attention last time. I also know you think she's hot. Besides I stupidly stopped before trying Dave's big cock last time!"

She was right on every count! We had their contact details. I was sure they'd be keen. Now I just had to arrange the time and place. I sent Dave a message straight away, nothing too forward straight up. I just said hi and asked how they were going.

It wasn't too long before he responded and we exchanged messages for a while. Eventually Dave must have gotten sick of texting and phoned me. After pleasantries he asked if things were alright between Maddie and I. He was worried we might have some regrets. I said yeah Maddie regrets her actions.

"Oh no." He said, sounding concerned.

"She regrets not fucking your big cock!" I laughed.

"She's not the only one!" He exclaimed.

Dave went on to tell me that Julie constantly talks about us and how she wished we could catch up. It seems my pussy eating skills had really made an impression! I told him that we'd really like to hook up and that I knew it would be different this time. By this stage I could hear Julie in the background excitedly asking questions and obviously checking the calendar. By the end of the call we had made arrangements for them to visit us in about three weeks. The plan was for them to arrive on the Friday and stay until Sunday. I told them that even though we lived in town we had great privacy and it could be a nude weekend. In the background I heard Julie say, "just like when we met, only this time it won't be just you boys!"

Maddie agreed wholeheartedly.

Again the build up to our next adventure was slow but exciting. Maddie's favorite dildo got a name change from Jake to Dave. It also got plenty of use! Maddie said Dave was a better name anyway cause it was about the same size as his cock. Again she took it at the same time as me in what she called practice.

On the day they were arriving I got home from work to find Maddie already showering so I decided to join her. I noticed she had already shaved her pussy, though this time she left a little landing strip above her bare lips. She held up the razor and offered to tidy up my pubes. Well that actually ended with me completely shaved around my cock and balls. I'm not super hairy but I have a fair amount of body hair so my genital area really contrasted its surrounds. Maddie told me that when selling any product it's important to make it stand out. I guess we achieved that.

While we waited for them to arrive we discussed what we thought might happen over the weekend. I wondered if Maddie might do anything with Julie. She told me that was unlikely as she had no interest in experimenting with another woman. She did have one request though. She was keen to have Dave straight up but wanted me to wait before fucking Julie, because she really wanted to watch the first time. I made a counter offer and that was that if I waited, she had to guide my dick into Julie's pussy. After thinking about it briefly she said we had a deal.

The other thing we discussed was the sleeping arrangements. We couldn't all fit in our bed so I asked her if we would sleep with our spouses or swap for the night. She was quite adamant in her response that while she was happy to swap to fuck, she would be sleeping with her husband. This suited me.

When Dave and Julie arrived we met them at the door wearing only robes. We ushered them inside and shut the door. As soon as the door was shut we both lost the robes revealing our nakedness. Julie immediately gave me a hug and a kiss. I noticed the other pair did the same. Small talk and pleasantries were ignored as our embraces grew into serious make outs. Julie's hand found my cock and she pulled back to look me in the eye.

"I've been waiting to repay you for last time," she purred.

She then dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. "Well this escalated quickly." I thought.

I looked over to Maddie and shrugged, unsure if this breached our agreement. Maddie sensed my apprehension and said, "Good plan Julie, suck him off so you can both watch me fuck your husband while he recovers. Then it'll be our turn to watch you pair fuck!"

Having got the go ahead, I let myself go in the pleasure of quality head. Julie was obviously used to sucking Dave's bigger cock and easily took me all the way in after a couple of stokes. I looked down and her nose was pushed against my bald pubic area. Her talent, plus the build up of the past few weeks, had me on edge quickly. The realization that this was the first time my dick had been in anyone other than Maddie in two decades, was the final straw. I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed after each spurt until I was finished.

Maddie was staring at me. "How was that?" She asked.

"Very good!" I replied.

"Good, now your turn to watch. Let's go Dave," she said before leading Dave down to our bedroom.

Once there, she practically ripped his clothes off before pushing him onto the bed. She then straddled him, lining her pussy up with his cock. For the second time I watched mesmerized as a new penis penetrated my wife. I won't say it was as intense as the first time with Jake, but it was still awesome. She was wet, but Dave's size meant she had to work him in slowly. Taking a little more each stroke. After a minute or two she bottomed out. Then she held still, enjoying the sensation. Once she was accustomed to his size, she started riding him.

I positioned myself behind her watching her lips move up and down his member. Her white cunt juice began accumulating around the base of his cock. I could tell by her pace that she wasn't worried about having an orgasm herself, just getting him off! She reached her goal after several minutes. I saw his balls tighten and his hips thrust as he cried out that he was coming. Watching the base of his shaft contracting as he spurted his come into my wife's pussy was an amazing sight!

Maddie let him finish his orgasm before climbing off and telling Julie to lay on the edge of the bed. This was an assertiveness that I had never seen in Maddie before. She then grabbed my dick and gave it a few strokes. It was hard again after watching her ride Dave. Maddie pulled me over and lined me up with Julie's pussy. I don't even know when Julie got naked. I must have been so distracted!

Once my dick was touching Julie's pussy lips, she let it go and stared at me.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

I then slowly started entering Julie. The feeling was amazing! My first different pussy in 20 years. And with my hot wife watching every stroke.

I fucked her for ages. My earlier orgasm meant that I could really go to town without fear of coming. I put her legs on my shoulders for maximum penetration. Maddie knelt on the bed beside watching. Dave watched for a while before kneeling beside Julie's head and presenting his half hard dick to her. She engulfed the head and a couple of inches. It occurred to me that she was tasting Maddie's pussy on his cock. This got me wondering if Maddie would do the same so I pulled out and guided Maddie down to my cock. She took it straight in then hesitated slightly, she obviously realized what she was tasting. To encourage her I moaned, "oh fuck Maddie you mouth feels so good!"

This was enough of an ego boost for her to dismiss the taste and start taking me deeper.

I could have come from her oral attention but I wanted more of Julie's pussy, so I pulled out of Maddie's mouth and re-entered Julie. Dave pulled his cock out of Julie' mouth and bent down to suck on her tits. Once I got my rhythm going he reached down to rub her clit. He obviously knew her well and soon she was on the verge of coming. She cried out for us to keep going. We did as instructed and she came like a freight train. Shaking and moaning, I thought she was having a seizure for a moment!

I let her ride her orgasm out then started stroking again. My only goal now was to finish. Maddie reached under me from behind and started fondling my balls. That was it, I pumped that pussy full of come.

This was shaping to be a great weekend, they had only been here an hour and already I had shot two loads of come into Julie's hot body!

Once I had finished coming I realized that Maddie was the only one who hadn't had an orgasm. I needed to fix this and Dave already seemed hard enough to help out. I guided her onto the bed laying on her back. I then got Dave to lay on his side at right angles to her with his legs scissoring hers. I told him to enter her and give her long slow strokes. I got buzz out and worked her clit while I sucked her boobs. Pretty soon I noticed her breathing get deeper and her moans became louder. Within minutes the familiar sounds of her coming were obvious to us all.

I kissed her as she came down from her climax and was staring into her eyes when I was distracted by Dave crying, "oh fuck!"

I looked over and saw Julie with her head down sucking his balls. It was only a few strokes and I saw him tense up, obviously pumping his second load into my Maddie's cunt.

We all remained quiet for a few minutes, recovering from our activities. Julie asked if she could take a shower. I told her we all could as we had a big shower. So that's what we did. Dave and I stood side by side while the girls soaped us up.

Once done it was our turn to wash them. They stood back to back while I took care of Julie and Dave took care of Madie. To rinse her off I moved Julie under the water, closer to Maddie. I then turned Julie to wash her back. Dave did the same to Maddie. This had them very close. Maddie jumped slightly as her breasts touched Julie's. However Julie tentatively reached up to cup Maddie's tits. She saw the look of unease on Maddie's face and said, "mine are so small, I'm jealous of yours."

Now Maddie is far from stacked, but I guess size is about perspective and compared with Julie they looked big.

Again, having her ego stoked helped Maddie relax and go with it. She wasn't loving the attention from Julie but she did nothing to stop it. Even when Julie lent down and tenderly kissed each breast she didn't pull back. Actually she closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. Knowing how Maddie gets turned on by having her tits played with, I started to get excited wondering where this might lead. Julie straightened up and leaned in placing a kiss on Maddie's lips. They held it for a few moments but when Julie tried to escalate it, Maddie pulled back. She apologized and said this wasn't something she wanted to try.

Julie said she understood as it had never been something she had considered until now. She then made light of it by saying they would be busy enough taking care of two gorgeous cocks.

We got out of the shower and dried off. It was still pretty early but both us boys had come twice and would be a while before we were ready to go again. So we all decided to head out for some take away. Once we returned we ate and had a few drinks. The night quickly slipped away and before we realized it was close to midnight so we set Dave and Julie up in the spare and headed off to bed. The beers and activities at the end of the working week ensured we were all asleep pretty quickly.

I was awake first the next morning so I left Maddie sleeping and went to boil the jug. I was just contemplating whether to make Dave and Julie a brew when Julie came into the kitchen. She was naked and looked sexy as fuck. She told me Dave was asleep and asked where Maddie was. I told her that Maddie asleep for now but she would wake once I took her morning cup of tea to her. She said same for Dave. She helped me make them, then picked up Dave and Maddie's and headed off. She was back quite quickly. She told me she left Maddie's with Dave to deliver. I said that I was sure Maddie would reward him for the room service. She told me that was the plan, so we might have a bit of fun while we waited. She embraced me as she said this.

We made out for a few minutes before I moved down to suck on her nipples. I spent a couple of minutes going from one to the other. I just loved her tits and kept telling her so. While doing this I maneuvered her back to the table and once there helped her up onto it. She was leaning back on her elbows looking at me with pure lust. I pulled up a chair and got between her thighs. Her legs were on my shoulders giving unrestricted access to her sweet pussy.

I started with her inner thighs and up into her groin, avoiding her sex for now. I teased her like this for a while before lightly licking her lips, just on the outside. She was thrusting her hips trying to get more contact so I decided enough teasing and stuck my tongue in her cunt as far as I could. Then I went to town licking it from top to bottom. I even ventured down to her brown hole which elicited a low groan from her. After a few minutes of this I moved to her clit, sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. At the same time I slipped my middle finger into her wet hole and rubbed her g-spot. She bucked and writhed through a very intense orgasm.

I didn't let her recover, standing and slamming my cock all the way into her in one stroke. Then I started pounding her hard! She was barely moving, just moaning and groaning with the odd, "oh god! Oh fuck!" And, "keep going! Fuck me hard!"

Then she let out a huge groan and tensed up in another orgasm.

I left her there for a minute to check on Maddie. In the bedroom Maddie was riding Dave reverse cowgirl with her eyes shut. She was alternating between long quick strokes and grinding on his cock. I lent over and gave her a kiss. She opened her eyes briefly, barely acknowledging me. I picked up the lube from beside the bed, showing it to Dave. He knew what I had in mind and gave me the thumbs up.

Back in the kitchen Julie was still laying on the table. I got straight between her legs and kissed her wet cunt. She pushed me away saying she was too sensitive. That was alright cause I didn't plan on eating her pussy for long anyway. I pushed her legs up into the air and lent down, licking her asshole. I started gently, increasing the pressure until I was almost penetrating her rosebud with my tongue. I was getting positive feedback through her moans so I lubed up my fingers and slowly inserted one. She tensed at first but soon the moaning returned so I introduced a second one. Again she tensed but only for a few seconds.

Once my fingers were moving freely I applied some lube to my cock with my free hand. I pulled my fingers out and stood with her legs on my shoulders and my penis at her anus, just touching it. Julie stared at me intensely. "I've never done this," she whispered.

"I promise I'll be gentle." I replied.

Just as I started to apply pressure we heard a huge scream from Maddie in the bedroom. "Oh my fucking god! Your big cock feels so fucking good! I'm going to fucking come! I have never come like this before!"

Julie and I smiled at each other. "Looks like you're not the only wife experiencing a first today." I said with a wink.

With that I applied some pressure until my knob pop through her sphincter. I stopped there for a minute, allowing Julie to adjust. She was staring intensely at me the whole time. Then I started to slowly push in about an inch before again allowing her to get used to the intrusion. Then I started some small strokes, gradually going further in each time. Once I started this, Julie closed her eyes and was focused on what was happening. It took about a dozen strokes and my bald pubic area was pressed against her pussy, I held it there. She opened her eyes and asked, "are you all the way in?"

I answered, "Julie, you have my cock deep in your arse. I hope it feels alright cause it feels fucking awesome for me!"

Julie told me it felt okay, kinda nice, but she was glad I wasn't any bigger. I checked that she was right for me to start stroking and she told me that was okay but to go easy for a bit. Once I got a rhythm going I started rubbing her clit with my thumb. She soon pushed my hand away and took over herself. Occasionally she would dip two fingers into her hot box for lubrication before going back to work. She was getting quite worked up and seemed to be on her way to a climax judging by her moans.

While this was happening Maddie and Dave came strolling into the kitchen. I could see Dave's come leaking out of Maddie's pussy and it looked so sexy. Maddie looked at us and asked, "are you pair still at it?"

Dave, who saw me take the lube said, "I think he's in her arse now."

Maddie had a surprised look on her face and came over for a closer look. Dave also came over. He bent down and asked Julie how she was liking it, though she only answered with a moan. He kissed her before moving down to suck and kiss her tits. This extra attention really got Julie going. She increased the pace of her fingers and it wasn't long before she came for the third time in probably half an hour.

I rode Julie's orgasm out before starting again with my stroking. I didn't want to take too long as I didn't want to leave Julie with a sore butt and ruin any chance I had of getting back into her arse before the weekend was over. Seeing Maddie's messy pussy and Dave's cock covered with her dried pussy juice, combined with the tightness of Julie's arse had me there in no time. Julie gave a loud groan when my prick swelled up just before I came. I spewed my sperm into her arse, excited by the fact that I had come in all three of her holes!

I remained in her while my hard-on subsided. Dave asked her how it was. She told us she liked it. She wouldn't come from anal sex without extra stimulation but the orgasm she had was different. It was like it originated from deep within. Definitely something she would do again. This was music to my ears. I love anal sex and Maddie doesn't, so hopefully I had found a willing partner for future anal encounters.

12