Our Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Exhibitionism evolves from encounter with old friend.
9.6k words
4.42
5.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author: This story picks up where I left off after Part 2. In my humble opinion, it is more enjoyable if you start at the beginning. I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: The Loving Wives category is for 'Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more'. This story has 'sharing & more'. Please consider that before deciding if this story is for you.

Here is a brief recap of the earlier parts of our tale. My wife and I were married young. As we grew and developed together, we discovered a shared interest that neither of us expected. An unplanned series of events led us to a Hotwife lifestyle. For us, that means that she likes to fuck other men, and I like to watch.

It's not about humiliation for us, it's about sharing and reliving the moment. Heather is an exhibitionist. She becomes more aroused by knowing that I am being turned on by what she is doing. And the more aroused she becomes, the sluttier her desires and behaviors become. I am a voyeur, specifically her voyeur. Seeing her in a state of arousal is the ultimate thrill for me. We feed off each other's energy.

In our view, there isn't a need to reclaim her because nothing was given that needed to be taken back. It was an experience that we shared with each other, whether that was me being present at the moment, or through a recording that was shared with me later. The other men were just participants in that experience.

Heather is extraordinary. Brunette hair, green eyes, and curvy where she should be. She often teases me that I married her for her amazing full tits. I have a private collection of porn videos that all feature my beautiful wife. This series details some of the events and experiences that happened to transform our relationship to what it is today.

Despite Heather's often insatiable appetite, it wasn't always nonstop sex all the time. Sometimes there would be weeks, or even months between encounters with the other men she was getting involved with. When she would meet someone new, there would usually be a flurry of activity for a little while and then it would calm.

We entered one of those periods of calm shortly after the lens cap incident with Rob. The company that they worked for went through a restructure, and Rob ended up on the graveyard shift while Heather remained on swing. No longer being able to carpool and work together eliminated most of their opportunities for extramarital activities. They would still see each other, but it was a far rarer occasion.

One of those occasions occurred unexpectedly on a weekend night. Rob texted Heather out of the blue and asked if she wanted to go on a walk with him. We didn't live far from the edge of town, so it didn't take them long to find a secluded spot under some trees.

In an attempt to make up for the lens cap debacle with the last video, Heather used her cell phone to record this impromptu encounter. She turned on the flashlight and camera functions at the same time, and handed the phone to Rob as she knelt on the ground to swallow his cock.

But instead of a point of view shot, he held the phone off to the side for a profile view of her blowing him. It was obvious that filming this was not Rob's top priority, and he also seemed a little nervous about the light drawing attention. The result was that he kept the phone so close to Heather's face that you couldn't even see all of it as she worked his cock with her lips. He kept moving his hand, causing the image to jerk around jarringly. He couldn't see where he was aiming the phone either, so some of it was pointed towards the back of Heather's head, really focused on her ear... The sucking sounds and her accompanying moans were pretty erotic though.

After a brief blow job, she stood and pulled her pants and panties down around her ankles. Facing away from him, she bent at the waist and placed her hands on a tree for support. The camera angle switched briefly to a top-down view as he entered her, giving false hope that this next part of the video would be better. That hope evaporated a moment later when the hand holding the phone moved down to the side for another profile shot from about six inches away. I was treated to a close-up image of... her thigh... maybe her ass? Skin.

"You're fucking killing me," I said to myself as I watched it. I could hear the loud slapping sounds as his body banged against her ass, accompanied with his grunts and her moans. Rob didn't last long, giving a strangled cry as he came. He reached outward with the phone, pulling the view back to reveal his cock slipping from her pussy. A drop of cum fell from the tip to land in her panties that were still around her ankles before the video stopped abruptly.

He had cum inside her again. We had talked about it after he had done it the last time they were together. Neither of us liked condoms. They reduced sensation, interfered with erections, and the overall experience was just better without them. Also, cum was part of sex. Heather always wanted her partner to cum, where exactly varied greatly based on her level of arousal.

But we knew it was important to be safety minded. With Josh, we had mostly used condoms because of his extensive past. We had decided that Rob on the other hand was a safe bet if she didn't want to use one.

During this calm time, Heather got a second job. It wasn't intentional; she went to the car dealership one day for an oil change and left as their new receptionist. She called it her 'fun job'. It was a part time gig that she could work some days before her shift at her 'real job'. I wasn't very surprised by this. Most people would not think of a second job as 'fun', but my wife enjoyed this kind of adult interaction. And most of the car salesmen who worked there were the flirty type.

She wore dress slacks and conservative blouses when she began working there, but her first paycheck was spent on skirts and new tops. They were still business appropriate, but certainly sexier than what she had been wearing.

After about a month of relative quiet with nothing noteworthy happening, we received a message from Josh. He would be finishing his training soon and would have a few days before he needed to report to his new post. He was coming back here to wrap up some things with his old place that he was selling, and hoped to be able to meet up with us while he was in town. We told him that we would love to see him, each of us thinking about what had transpired the last time. We made arrangements to meet up with him the following weekend when he came to town.

The forthcoming visit sparked some nervousness, coupled with excitement.

"What if he's not interested in doing that again?" Heather asked as we talked about what might happen. "Or he might not find me attractive anymore."

Heather's occasional insecurities was something that I was used to, although I still didn't understand how she could feel that way. "I guarantee that he still finds you attractive, and I know Josh. He is very interested in doing that again."

As the time drew closer, I knew that Heather was as excited about the possibilities as I was. A few days later she texted me a selfie asking if her outfit for the dealership was too unprofessional. The image showed her in a skirt that barely made it to mid-thigh, and a square-necked blouse that seemed fairly low cut. So low, that I was surprised that I couldn't see her bra. There was a lot of cleavage in that picture. I asked if she was wearing a bra and received a new photo with the blouse removed to show a half-cup bra supporting her full tits. It failed to completely cover her nipples. The insecurities she had exhibited a couple of days ago seemed to be completely gone, replaced now with a swaggering confidence. It was a sign of her state of arousal.

The rational part of my brain warned about the reputation she would probably acquire by wearing such a thing to work, and that it could even result in her losing the dealership job. But that part of my brain had to contend with the part that was being fueled by lust and anticipation of what the coming weekend could have in store for us. I had revisited the videos of Heather getting fucked by Josh, and my imagination had run rampant with lewd ideas. I thought about the guys she worked with lusting after her, and where it could potentially lead. It wasn't much of a contest, my horny side won.

"We don't need that stupid job anyway," I thought to myself. To her I simply said, "Wear it!"

She attacked me that night when she got home from work. I had gone to bed and woke to find my naked wife aggressively sucking my cock as I was lying on my back. As soon as I was completely hard, she wasted no time in climbing atop and riding me. She came almost immediately, and then again a few moments later when I climaxed myself.

On the day of Josh's arrival, we got some bad news. His flight had been delayed; he wouldn't arrive until Monday. He had a lot that he needed to get done at his place to prepare for the movers that were scheduled and didn't know if he'd have time anymore to meet us anywhere. He did suggest that we could stop by his place to visit him there.

That was a complication. We each had jobs that started at different times. Mine began early in the morning, and Heather left for hers before I got home. She would usually get home after I was in bed. There wouldn't be a time that we could go over there together.

I knew how bad each of us had wanted this, and I didn't want to pass up on this opportunity. Especially because it was Josh. He was a sure thing. Not only did he and Heather have great sexual chemistry, but he had also shown that the camera wasn't an issue. He knew that he had a big cock and was an unapologetic womanizer. This contributed to him having a confidence that matched hers when her slutty side took over. The sex and the video of it would both be great!

"You could go over without me, probably Tuesday after work. Who knows what time he'll actually get in on Monday, and he has a bunch of shit to get done before the movers arrive Tuesday afternoon."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you can record it for me. It will be just like it was with Rob. Use your tablet again, it doesn't have a lens cap."

She punched me in the shoulder. "Ass. Just for that, I'm not sure I'll remember to record it."

"Don't even joke about that, I was just kidding."

Tuesday morning I texted Heather from work. "Good morning love. Are you excited about tonight?"

"Very!"

"Me to! Do you have to work at the dealership today?"

"No, why?"

"Well ... I was thinking that maybe you could swing by Josh's place before you head to work and take a couple of photos. Then you could send me those photos ...," I said, hopeful.

"... maybe," she sent back. "I have a ton of stuff I need to get done here today. It will probably just have to wait til tonight."

"Oh, come on! Whatever it is can just get done later. I'll do it!"

"We'll see. You should get back to work."

I went back to work, but I couldn't concentrate on anything. I kept checking my phone, hoping for a photo from Heather. I sent her a few more texts to see if she was going to head over to Josh's.

"Still home. Focus on work," was her reply.

I gave up and tried to do as she said. I checked my phone one last time as I got in my car to head home, hoping that there was a surprise there. Still nothing. Disappointed, I drove home.

Our oldest daughter was already home when I got there, which was unusual since her bus shouldn't have arrived yet. She was lying on the couch with a blanket. I was starting to guess what had happened.

"You come home sick today?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I wasn't feeling good, so mom came and got me."

"I see." She didn't look sick, I suspected this was just to get out of school. "So, you spent the day here, hanging out with mom."

"Not hanging out with mom. She left to take care of your errands you needed. She was gone for a while."

I almost missed a step. "Oh, really?!" I thought to myself. I glanced at my watch; Heather didn't have break for another thirty minutes. I went downstairs to our room and waited impatiently to call her.

"So, I hear you were gone for a while to take care of some errands today," I said when I finally had her on the phone. "I thought I was going to get some pictures of these errands. Care to tell me about them?"

There was silence before her response. "Yes, I went over to Josh's place for a bit. The pictures didn't turn out very good, I was probably just going to delete— "

"— do not delete anything! Send them to me, I'll decide if they're good or not. They're for me anyway," I reminded her.

"Fine, I'll send the photos before I head back from break."

"Yes!" I thought to myself. Aloud, I said, "So, what happened at Josh's place? I heard you were there for a while. Did you give him a blow job? How far did it go?"

"I don't want to tell you over the phone," she said. "You'll have to wait til we get a chance to talk about it in person." She was enjoying tormenting me. She liked having this information that I wanted. To her, it was like the situation with Rob where the video had been a surprise, something she had to give me later.

"Fine," I said, playing her game, "you can tell me about it in a couple of hours when I come in for dinner with you."

"You can't," she sounded smug, "Steve is coming over this evening to replace the belt in the car, and he'll need your help."

I could almost hear her smirking over the phone. "Mother fucker ...," I let out a heavy sigh. This was killing me. The buildup all week, and now this. "All right, I just want you to answer one question for me," I said, playing into her tease.

"Okay, what's your question?" She was loving this.

"When you go over to Josh's place after work tonight," I said, choosing my words carefully, "will that be the first time today that you've been fucked?"

The long pause before her answer told me before her words did. "... No, it won't be the first time that I've been fucked." There was another pause, "... It will be the third time."

"The third ... nope. Spill it! Tell me what happened, or I'll cancel with Steve."

"Oh, all right! Keep your pants on, I'll tell you."

I was pretty sure that her tease was getting to her as well. She was having fun with it but was also getting more turned on and wanted to tell me about it. She hadn't needed to give more of an answer than 'no'. She knew I'd demand more after she said it would be the third time.

"I went over to his place shortly after the last time you texted me. He was finishing up stuff before the movers got there. He was surprised to see me and told me that he thought I was coming over tonight. I told him that I was, and then I explained your thoughts about some fun pictures."

"What kind of pictures did you tell him I wanted?"

"You weren't specific, but I figured you'd want one of me sucking his cock. So, we headed up to his room, and I got down on my knees to give him a blow job."

"What were you wearing?" I asked. I was so hard listening to this.

"Nothing fancy. I was home with our daughter, who isn't really sick by the way—"

"—yeah, I know—"

"—so I was just wearing a t-shirt and sweats. He took a picture of me sucking him, but it didn't turn out very good." She paused again.

"Go on," I prompted her, "I already know there's more."

"After I sucked him for a while, he said that he should return the favor. He pulled my sweats and panties off and had me lie on the bed. Then, he went down on me. I took a picture of that to, but it also didn't turn out very well. He was really good at eating my pussy though, and he made me cum. And that made me even hornier, so we fucked."

"How did you fuck?"

"We started in missionary since I was already lying on my back. He kissed up my body after he finished licking my pussy, and started to fuck me while he pulled off my shirt. Then we switched to doggy-style. Then we switched again to my new favorite position."

"What's your new favorite position?"

"He had me lie down flat on the bed on my stomach with my legs together instead of spread apart. Then he straddled me and fucked me from behind. It felt amazing with his big cock and my legs together!"

We had done something similar, but with her facing upwards. Even with all our years together, neither of us had ever thought to try it like she described. "Was he wearing a condom?" I asked.

"No, he hadn't picked any up yet, and I didn't bring any with me. But he pulled out and came on my back and my ass."

Her account of these events over the phone weren't as powerful as being able to see it for myself, but I was rock hard nonetheless. "Keep going," I urged.

"Well," she said, "I hadn't planned any of this, and now I was covered in cum. So, I jumped in the shower to clean up. He came in a few minutes later and offered to wash my back. We started kissing, and one thing led to another, and the next thing I knew I had my tits smashed up against the glass door while he pounded me from behind."

"Did you cum?"

"Which time? I mean, yes."

"Fuck! I wish I could have seen it. Are you still excited for tonight after all that?" I asked, a little worried that she had gotten some of her desires out of her system.

"Oh, I'm excited for tonight! These were both quickies. Tonight, I'll be able to take my time, and also have the camera running for you. I've been wet all day thinking about it. Plus, there was the little incident with the movers..."

"... the what?!"

Heather laughed, "Nothing crazy. Or, not too crazy. I wasn't thinking about it, so I left all my clothes in the bedroom when I went to take a shower. The movers showed up while I was still drying off. Josh had packed most of the towels, so I only had one to use. After I dried my body, I wrapped it around my head because of my wet hair. I wasn't expecting for two of them to be standing in the bedroom when I came out of the shower."

"They saw you naked, with a towel wrapped around your head."

"Completely."

"And how did that go?"

She laughed again. "One of them blushed and turned around quickly. He kept saying he was sorry. The other guy's mouth was open and then he turned to, but more slowly. I was surprised at first, but I was feeling super horny to. I told them to not mind me, and then I walked into the room and got dressed in front of them." There was another pause before she continued, "I didn't put my t-shirt back on until I got to the car, just my bra and sweats. Josh was talking to two other guys in the front room when I headed out. I stopped to give him a kiss. I knew they were watching, so I reached down and squeezed his dick and told him I couldn't wait to see him again tonight."

I was speechless. Finally, I managed, "Fuck, you are such a slut! A hot fucking slut!"

"I'm glad you think so," was her reply. "I have to go honey, break is over."

"Okay, but don't forget to send me those photos!"

"I won't forget. Love you!"

"I love you most!"

My phone buzzed a couple of minutes later as the images reached me. The first one was the blow job. It was taken from Josh's point of view, looking down at Heather on her knees. The photo was slightly blurry, undoubtedly taken in the middle of an aggressive head-bob. You couldn't see much of her face; it was instead focused mostly on the top of her head. She was right, it wasn't very good.

"Note to self, Josh isn't a photographer," I thought.

The second one was from Heather's point of view as she was lying on her back on the bed. Somehow, it was even worse. Her shirt seemed to be bunched up around her tits in the foreground of the photo, with the top of Josh's blurry face peaking up between her legs in the background. The whole thing was out of focus. If she hadn't described what was happening in the image beforehand, I would have struggled to figure out what everything was.