Our Kinky New Neighbors Pt. 09

Story Info
Epilogue: T-girls, incest, and more! Oh my.
6.8k words
4.62
23.5k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperray
jasperray
278 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

After all that's gone down this past year and all the mind-opening experiences I've had, I STILL never expected to be in a strip club pulling a train for a group of hot transwomen for my bachelor party. Less expected: my brother is running the show.

* * * *

Let's back up. A lot has happened since our lives got mixed up with Kelly and Michelle, the beautiful young lesbian couple who move din down the hall from my gay brother Mark and I.

I say "gay brother" as if that needs distinction because obviously this is a straight world and I'm just your average straight guy, right? I could have gotten away with that a year ago before meeting Kelly and getting a taste for her strap-on in my ass. And before I'd tasted my first real cock or made out with another man and put my dick in a guy's ass. My mind had definitely opened and I'd slid over on the Kinsey Scale to somewhere closer to bisexual.

Gemma and I had been dating for several months. She's trans and probably the most beautiful woman I've seen in person. She's Native American, tall, with long black hair and black eyes with a light brown glow to her skin. The fact that she has a cock makes our sex life more interesting but she's 100% woman to me.

After our insane first 24 hours together, things calmed down for Gemma and I. We went on dates like normal people. The sexual chemistry was still off the charts but sometimes we needed to just go home and sleep if we had work the next day. I was working for a tech startup in the city and Gemma was working in advertising at a small agency so both of us worked long hours.

Michelle had moved in with Gemma right after she ended things with Kelly and sometimes I was jealous, wishing I was living with her. Six months in, things were still going strong so I suggested we try living together and Gemma was game. I was a very happy man and I knew Michelle would make a fantastic roommate.

When Kelly and Michelle broke up, that was the end of their deal with my brother to get Michelle pregnant. I'm not sure why it never worked after three months of fairly frequent fucking but it's possible Mark's otherwise perfect genes did not include a high sperm count.

A few months after I moved in, Gemma came home to find a candlelit apartment. Michelle was waiting inside dressed in a sexy waitress outfit with a very short black shirt, fishnet stockings, white collared shirt unbuttoned to reveal cleavage, and a choker.

"Welcome home, madame. Let me take your bag and coat."

Gemma was confused but delighted. "Okay, what's going—"

"Madame, follow me this way. Your dining companion awaits."

Gemma followed Michelle into the dining room to find me waiting for a dinner by candle light. "Are we doing date night here?"

I stood while Gemma took her seat, Michelle pushing in the chair for her. "I figured this would be a nice intimate night at home."

Gemma leaned over the table and kissed me.

Michelle moved to the head of the table and removed the white wine from the ice bucket. She poured Gemma a full glass and then filled mine as well. She bowed slightly and went into the kitchen.

"How did you get her to play Hot Waitress?!?" Gemma was stunned by Michelle's look and her performance.

"Oh she was totally into it. Especially when I told her why..."

I slipped out of my chair and got down on one knee.

"No. No fucking way, stop, oh my god stop." Gemma covered her face with her hands. I knew by the tone in her voice that she didn't want me to stop. I pulled a ring out of my pocket and held it in front of me.

"Gemma, my life has never been the same since I met you. You are everything I've ever wanted in a woman and you have a combination of compassion and strength that always amazes me. I have never been this happy and I don't want it to stop. Will you marry me?"

Gemma had tears streaming down her cheeks by this point and still had her hands partially covering her face. Her breathing was quick and she drew a long slow breath in to calm herself.

"Yes. Fuck yes."

I jumped up and hugged her, pulling her up out of her chair. She pulled away.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Gimme the damn ring! It's not official until I've got that on."

"Oh crap, right." I kneeled down again and presented the ring. She put out her left hand and I slid it onto her ring finger.

"That's the way to do it!" Michelle was standing at the door with her cellphone recording the moment. "Congrats you guys, I'm so happy for you!"

Michelle joined us in a hug, squeezing us tightly, face mashed between our shoulders. She stepped back.

"Sorry. Ummm, sir and madame, your first course will be ready soon."

Michelle resumed her role play and left for the kitchen. We took our seats and raised our wine glasses.

Gemma toasted, "To a beautiful future."

"To a beautiful future indeed."

We sipped our wine like the adults we were quickly becoming. Then Gemma freaked out.

"Holy shit holy shit! I have to call Heidi! And my mom! And—" She started to get her phone but I grabbed her hand.

"There's plenty of time. Michelle spent all day slaving in the kitchen for us." I smiled and Gemma melted, smiling back.

She leaned forward and kissed me again. "You're right. Wow, I'm just so excited. I love you so much, baby."

"I love you, too. But I guess you figured that out."

"So do you have any regrets? I mean, we're pretty young." Gemma's voice went to a whisper. "You'll be sucking this one cock for the rest of your life..."

I laughed. Gemma knew that I still thought of myself as straight but she liked to poke fun at me almost as much as she liked to poke me.

"But it's the best cock around."

"I'll say," said Michelle as she entered the room with a pair of goat cheese salads. Michelle winked at me as she set them down. She refreshed our wine glasses and went back to the kitchen.

Gemma and I looked at each other in shock and then bust up laughing.

"Wow, I didn't expect that from Michelle!"

Gemma took another sip of her wine. "Michelle is always full of surprises. And you can't dodge my question."

I took a long sip of wine and thought.

"Honestly I'm not sure what I'd be missing. I didn't know what I was missing before I met you but there's no one I'd rather be with."

"Good answer."

"It's true."

"But you don't have a list of fantasies? I feel like everyone I know has a few itches they need to scratch... threesomes, Black guys, whips, anal, Asian girls, gangbangs, whatever."

"Hmmmm I guess I've done a couple of those. I had an Asian girlfriend in high school and I think that weekend we met had at least one threesome, right? I found out I'm not into pain with Kelly and I've never had a thing for Black guys. I've never been with a Black girl but I think I'll be fine."

Gemma nodded, amused. "So I guess that just leaves gangbangs..."

We both laughed and had more wine. "Yep, just the gangbangs. How about you?"

"Me, what?"

"Regrets? Unfinished business?"

Now it was Gemma's turn to pause and think. "I dunno... I did a lot of crazy shit in college. There weren't a lot of trans girls and I was pretty popular with the adventures types."

"So your checklist is all checked off? You had all of the anal gangbangs with Black guys and Asian girls and their whips that you could handle?"

"Yeah, pretty much. That was a crazy night."

"Wow." I smiled, not sure whether to take that as a joke.

Gemma said, "Look, it wasn't THAT wild but at times it got close. But if I can think of anything, I'll let you know."

We finished our salads and Michelle came out with the main course: steak, Gemma's favorite. It was perfectly broiled, medium rare and lightly seasoned. Michelle served my steak first and then put down Michelle's.

"Your meat, madame."

Gemma looked up at Michelle. "Is that some sauce to go with my meat, miss?"

"Oh no, ma'am. I wasn't being saucy." Michelle turned to go back into the kitchen and Gemma swatted her tight ass as she went.

I eyed Gemma carefully.

"Are you sure there's not someone—er, something you'd like to do before getting hitched?"

* * * *

The wedding was coming up soon. We'd opted for a small ceremony with just family and closest friends and our jobs afforded us a planner to take care of most of it. The bachelor and bachelorette parties were up to us, though.

My brother Mark took over planning my bachelor party and Michelle and Heidi were in charge of the bachelorette. We didn't have much time left and only one weekend worked so both parties ended up being on the same night.

Alejandro moved in with Mark after I moved out. He was couch surfing before that and things were still going pretty well with them but I knew they both fucked other people once in a while. Young gay guys are no strangers to open relationships but I was hoping they would get serious at some point; I really liked Alejandro and wanted him in the family.

So the guest list for the bachelor party was me, Mark, Alejandro, and a few guys from work plus a couple of college friends. We went to a raucous Mexican bar in the Mission with mariachis and everything and then, full of margaritas, we started a bar crawl through Hayes Valley and into Polk Gulch at the edge of the Tenderloin.

I'd been a decent drinker right after college but my domestic life with Gemma had really dulled my tolerance. After the fourth bar, all of my friends begged off to girlfriends, wives, or just comfortable beds. Mark and Alejandro, true party boys, refused to end the night.

Mark pulled me down Polk Street. "Come on, bro, it's only a little after midnight. The night is young and you've got oats to sow!"

"I've gah wha? Oats, like Hall an Oats?" My slurring wasn't helping my drunk humor.

Alejandro grabbed my other arm and steadied me. "Your brother needs water, stat. Like lots of water."

Mark saw something down the street and got excited. "I've got an IDEA. Close your eyes." Mark put his hand over my eyes and they led me down the street, stumbling.

When they let me see again, I was at a door to a club or bar or something. A doorman was checking ID's and then inside we paid a ten dollar cover. Mark pulled me down a dark hallway.

"You can't have a bachelor party without strippers!"

We entered a room with a large stage and a very hot, tall Black stripper was doing some amazing moves on even more amazing platform heels. On a smaller stage off to the side, a lithe Asian babe had her legs wrapped around a pole and was climbing towards the ceiling.

We watched for a few songs and I spent a lot of dollars that Mark supplied me. I'm not sure how he had so many dollars because I hadn't seen him get change. Sometimes I'd hear Mark and Alejandro giggling and I wasn't sure why a strip club full of women would be so entertaining to them.

Mark stood up and motioned for me to follow. He led me to an elevator and soon we were stepping off into a heavily mirrored third floor that had another stage but smaller than the main one on the ground floor. Here, a more muscular Asian girl and a Latina were doing a two girl show.

It started to dawn on me that these girls were all surprisingly tall, even accounting for the heels. But they were all hot and moved so well.

There was a lounge and another stage on the second floor and I wanted to see all of the talent. I'm sure that Gemma would go to a strip club with me but this was my bachelor party, damnit. Alejandro kept refilling my cup with water, trying to sober me up a bit and prevent a deadly hangover.

Things were winding down and we ended up back on the third floor. The other patrons were gone and it was just us, the Black girl, and one of the Asian girls. As the Asian girl finished her last dance, the Black girl walked over and closed the door to the stairs. She took a key from behind the bar and inserted it into a panel next to the elevator.

She looked back, one of her long-nailed fingers to her lips. "Guess you boys are our guests for the night. Mmmmmm hmmmm."

I laughed but she wasn't laughing back. I turned to look at Mark and Alejandro and they just smiled and shrugged.

The Black girl walked right up to me and put out her hand. "You're the one getting married, huh? I heard something about a bachelor party."

I took her hand, seeing her ornate, sparkled nails for the first time up close. "Yes, my name's Paul." I kissed her hand.

"My name is Chanel. I'm going to take good care of you. Wait right here."

Chanel left into a back room as the Asian dancer came down off the stage, her long legs stepping gracefully. I looked at Mark again for a clue.

"Did you do this?"

Mark giggled again. "Just go with it, bro."

The Asian dancer came and sat in my lap, putting her arm around me.

"Hello, Paul. I'm Holly." Holly played with my hair and wiggled in my lap. Chanel came out of the back with a collar and leash.

I froze up a little, my eyes going wide.

Mark touched my arm. "Don't worry, you're in control this time and I'm here to watch out for you."

Chanel came and kneeled down at my feet. She looked up into my eyes with a fierce gaze and said, "This is your choice, Paul. We'd like to play and you can stop whenever you want."

"Uhhh okay."

Chanel stood, looming over me, and then walked behind me to attach the collar. She motioned Holly off of me and then led the two of us on to the stage.

"Holly, please strip Paul."

The last time I was naked in a room with my brother, it felt weird and awkward. This time I was way too drunk to care.

Holly stripped all of my clothes off and then stepped out of her own heels. Chanel pulled me down so I was on all fours like a good dog.

"Okay, Holly, it's your turn."

Now I was getting excited. Holly was one of the hottest girls here.

She took off her top revealing breasts that seemed a little large for her frame, probably surgically enlarged I decided. She turned around to take off her bikini bottoms so I was treated to the sight of her slim, boyish ass. Holly seemed like she might be Thai and she had rich, brown skin that was beautiful.

Holly turned around, revealing a cock that wasn't as long as mine but was uncut and a little thicker. She stepped up and offered herself to me. I looked again to Mark to check in.

Mark nodded and mouthed, "Trust me."

I wish those words weren't so loaded but I knew he wouldn't let anything happen that wasn't okay.

I took her cock in my mouth, feeling it fill with blood and firm up. It felt powerful, turning a woman on with your mouth. Cocksucking was a true calling and I was becoming a semi-pro with Gemma's training and patience.

While I focused on Holly's cock, I felt a mouth on my asshole. Long tongue licks were followed by gentle tongue probing and full entry. I could only guess that had to be Chanel because the boys had moved over to the bar. Alejandro was pouring them drinks and Mark was trying to hook his phone up to their sound system.

I slid my mouth gently up and down Holly's cock, my teeth covered and my tongue teasing. I made a suction with my cheeks and tried to get her as wet as possible. Chanel gave me a little playful smack on my butt and kept shoving her tongue deeper. The ass sensations made my own cock get harder and encouraged me to go faster on Holly.

The tongue left and then I felt something smooth pushing in. I knew it couldn't be Chanel's fingers because they would have shredded me open so it must have been a dildo of some kind. She nudged it in, moving it in and out in little increments.

I pulled off of Holly to lick her from balls to head and pushed my face against her cock. Holly got the hint and started slapping her cock on my face. I think the alcohol was making me extra slutty.

Chanel's tool was almost all the way in and it had a curve of some sort so that it hit my prostate perfectly. I moaned and closed my eyes, reveling in the cock sapping my cheeks and the tool between my other cheeks.

"He's ready," Chanel said from behind me. She drew her tool out of me with a pop.

Holly walked around me and positioned herself so that her cock was at my asshole. She gave a push and her small head went in easily. She started moving in but she got thicker down the shaft and I felt fuller and fuller.

I leaned my head down on the stage to give her a better angle of entry. Holly got all of herself inside me with a little patience and then started fucking me for real. I was so far gone that I just smiled and enjoyed it while she pounded from behind.

The opening chords of "Lola" by The Kinks came over the sound system. I guess Mark and his sense of humor figured out how to pair his phone.

A hand patted my hair and stroked my cheek. A gentle tug on my leash egged me up and as I propped myself up, I saw Chanel kneeling in front of me.

"You doing okay, sweetie?"

"Oh yes, ma'am," I panted. My eyes were half-closed with drunken pleasure.

"What a well-mannered boy. Would you do Chanel a little favor?"

"Of course, ma'am."

"Well all of this fucking is really turning on Chanel and she needs some relief. Will you take care of me?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Without another word, Chanel undid a clasp on her bikini bottom. She reached between her legs and pulled out the longest, thickest cock I'd ever seen up close.

My eyes must have been like saucers because Chanel looked concerned.

"Baby, don't worry. He don't bite."

Chanel leaned forward and started stroking my cheek with the head of her giant cock. The teasing lit me on fire and my cock grew an inch I think.

"Well, that's the way that I want it to stay

And I always want it to be that way for my Lola

Lo lo lo Lola

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world

Except for Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola"

The Kinks were right, this all made too much sense. We were in a strip club for t-girls and Mark had set this all up for my party. Fuck it, who am I to slow down the party?

My mouth pounced on Chanel's huge brown cock and did my best to get half of it in. Something about this cock was turning me on extra special, probably the size and rich brown color. The kindness in Chanel's voice was also helping.

"That's right, boy. Take all of mama's cock. Oooo that feels really good."

All of this seemed to turn Holly on even more and she fucked me with renewed vigor. She moaned and I could feel her shudder as she came inside my ass.

If I hadn't been so wasted, I probably would have been freaked out about whether she was safe or had been tested recently for STDs. Then again, if I weren't this wasted, I might not be doing any of this anyway.

Holly pulled out and leaned forward to give me a kiss on the cheek and then she was gone. I got worried for a second that Chanel would take her place and I didn't think I could handle that. She stayed in front of me, trying to get even more of her snake down my throat. I felt a new pair of hands caress my ass.

I looked over at the bar. Alejandro and Mark were still there but their shirts were gone. Were their pants gone, too? I couldn't tell because of where they were standing. They were dancing to the music which had moved on to more current pop tunes that I didn't recognize and they were looking over and enjoying the show on the stage.

So who was behind me, sticking their tongue in my ass? I had to know so I managed to move my head without losing Chanel's cock and was able to look over my shoulder. It was the hot Latina dancer from the two girl show!

She had shorter, shoulder length hair and broad shoulders and a beautiful face with dark eyeliner and crazy red lipstick. She smiled at me and said, "Hi, I'm Lana."

Lola? No, Lana.

Either way, Lana had a cock, too. Holly got down on her knees and started getting Lana ready to fuck me and that's when I noticed there were two other girls standing behind Lana. One was the more petite Asian dancer from downstairs and the other was someone I hadn't seen before. I was in for a lot of dick tonight.

jasperray
jasperray
278 Followers
12