Our Last Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was waking up and she saw that I had morning wood and smiled at me and moved over and took me in her mouth and began giving me head. God, I love it when she does that. I reached around and found her little pussy and eased a finger in and she let out an appreciative moan. I added a second finger and found her G-spot and she began picking up the pace on my shaft. I asked her if she wanted to hop on as she orgasmed but she never stopped sucking so I just let her continue and rewarded her with a big load of my cum. She then came up and kissed me, sharing my load with me and I said, "For that, I'm going to make you breakfast, my love."

She smiled and said, "You'd better."

I hopped out of bed and thought it funny that my shorts and shirt from last night weren't there so I grabbed some jeans and a shirt and headed down the hall to the kitchen and started the coffee while Rose jumped in the shower. As I got the bacon frying, Evie came out from the guest room and poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table and gave me a funny look but didn't say anything. I was about to put some toast in when Rose came down and walked up to me and gave me a deep kiss and said, "Good morning, lover. Did you enjoy your wake-up call?" as she poured herself a cup of coffee before sitting down next to her sister.

I smiled and said, "Of course my dear, your wake-up calls are world class."

Evie turned to her sister and said, "Did you give him head this morning?"

Rose said, "That's really none of your business, sis," as she took a sip of her coffee.

She shrugged then said to no one in particular, "Ok, I was just wondering if you could taste us on his cock this morning after all the fucking we did last night, that's all?"

The spray of coffee from Rose hit clear across the kitchen and she screamed, "What!!! What the fuck are you talking about?"

She wasn't the only one asking as I now was at a loss for words and tried to ask, "Evie, w,w,what are you trying to say? We didn't do anything last night?"

She sat there and said, "Michael, after we had those shots, you pulled me on top of you and started French kissing me. I'll admit I was drunk but it felt real good, then you pushed my shorts and panties down, got your cock out and put it in me, grabbing my ass, rocking me back and forth and making me orgasm, then you rolled us over and began pounding me hard into the couch. You put your hand over my mouth to keep me quiet I was orgasming so hard. When you came, you pushed your cock in my face and made me clean your cock off.

Then you pushed me over the edge of the couch and fucked me hard again. You came a shit load and forced me to clean you off but really, I liked it so I gave you a blow job and you came again. Then you pulled me to the floor and had me ride you until we both came again. Then we went down to my room where you undressed and you took me doggy. You had to push my head into the mattress to cover up my orgasms, you said I was going to wake Rose and the neighbors if I didn't quiet down. We had a wonderful mutual orgasm, and we passed out with you on top of me. When I woke up, you were gone."

I stammered and said, "Evelyn, you're a lying little bitch."

She said, "Oh, yeah, then why are your clothes in my room, asshole?"

Rose flew down the hall into the guest room and came out with my shorts and tee shirt from the night before, tears streaming down her face. She then went into the living room and returned carrying Evie's shorts and thong that she had been wearing the night before. She thrust them at me then began pounding on my chest with her fists and screaming, "How could you, you fucking animal. I thought you loved me. Fuck you Michael! I'm going to divorce you. I'll take you for everything you have. Just wait until I tell our parents. My father is going to kill you. Hell, I'll bet your father will too."

Then Evie went to her, tears streaming down her face and she said, "I'm so sorry sis, I should have been stronger but I was so drunk. I didn't mean to cause any problems, honest. I don't want you two to break up because of me. Please, talk to me."

I tried my best to remember anything. I swear I didn't do anything. I couldn't remember anything after that last shot of tequila. I didn't know what to do so I went for a walk around the block. I came back in and they were still in the bedroom, so I made another trip around the block. It was my third trip before they were out of the bedroom and both dressed and cleaned up, but both red-eyed and sniffling. Rose and Evie were sitting at our kitchen table, a note pad and some notes on the table. When Rose saw me, she curtly said, "Sit down Michael. We need to discuss this if we're going to stay together."

I couldn't quite see what she had written down but her bottom lip was quivering and she sat there in silence for a few minutes and I wasn't going to say anything. What the hell was I going to say? Finally, Rose said, "Michael, do you want us to stay together?" I nodded. She lifted up a piece of paper she had printed out on our computer and I read the note;

I, Michael L. Hunter, do hereby give my wife, Rosalyn Kelly Hunter, this unrestricted hallpass to be used at her discretion. It shall have no effect on our marriage whatsoever. She may use this at any time she chooses, to have sex with another man and I will not bother her about it in any way, shape or form. I shall not follow her or have her followed. It will not be used for grounds for separation or divorce. I will not ask any questions nor apply any retribution, in any manner or form whatsoever, due to my own infidelity. Of this I swear: Signed: __________________________Date: ________ Michael L. Hunter.

I read this over and said, "Rose, you have to be kidding me." Then she pulled up four more of these notes and tossed them in front of me.

"Michael, you fucked my little sister five times so I deserve five hall passes. Evie and I decided that's only fair. So, you either sign these or I'm calling my parents and having them pick me up and finding me the best divorce lawyer in the state. Your choice."

Rose got up and headed into our bedroom and Evie sat there with this evil smile and said, "You know Michael, you really fucked up last night, you know that, don't you. You'd better sign them or your ass is grass."

My stomach was in knots. I didn't know what to do. I thought I'd call my father and get his advice then Rose opened the bedroom door and yelled down the hall, "You have ten minutes, Michael, then I'm calling my father. Make up your mind."

Evie smiled and tossed me the pen.

'Oh, FUCK! What to do.' I thought. My stomach felt like a ping pong ball in a whirlpool as I sat there and Evie kept reminding me of the time left and finally at nine minutes, I grabbed the pen and furiously signed all five of her hall passes. Evie hollered for Rose and she came out of the bedroom and put them in this pink envelope and said, "Just so you know, I'm keeping these in my underwear drawer so I'm not hiding anything from you, but so help me, if you ever cheat on me again, I'll cut your balls off Michael Hunter." And nothing was ever said about it again. That is until I got home last night, almost 23 years later.

It was Friday night and I was looking forward to taking Rose out for our usual Friday night dinner out at one of our regular dining spots then home for a drink or two then maybe I'd see if she was in the mood for some playtime so I came home a little early. Lately it seemed she was up for more fun than she had been in a long time and I had attributed it to Dustin off at college and having no kids at home and I was enjoying the hell out of it. I parked my truck outside in front of the garage door as Rose insisted our daughter, Tammi's things not be left in storage while she was in the Navy getting her nurses training and opened the garage door, grabbing a beer out of the garage fridge on my way in.

I sat my briefcase down next to the island and as I turned the corner, I almost ran into my wife who was about to head into the kitchen from the hallway. She was stunning, I mean mouthwatering. She had on this shimmering black dress that had a split up to her waist on one side and a deep vee down to almost to her navel in front, her boobs looked like they were going to fall out at any minute.

The dress clung to her body like it had been spraypainted on. Black patent leather CFM heels and her pearl neckless and earrings that I had given her for Christmas last year accented her outfit perfectly. Her hair was done up in a large silver and pearl clip making her hair cascade down her back in a huge waterfall effect and her red nails matched her lipstick. I mean I wanted to take her up to our bedroom and fuck the daylights out of her right now really made my balls ache.

I asked, "Are we going out?" with this silly grin.

She stammered a bit then said, "Um, no Michael, I am." She had this deer in the headlights look. I didn't understand then she walked into the kitchen and stuffed her cell phone in her purse and as she was about to head out the door to the garage, she turned and handed me a folded piece of paper and said, "Don't wait up."

I wasn't thinking and took a sip of my beer then unfolded the paper and when I saw it was one of those hall passes from all those years ago. I just about shit and ran out to the garage just as the outer door closed on me, only she was already at the street pulling away. I re-opened the door, jumped in my truck but by the time I got to the main street and tried to find her, she was out of sight. I called her phone but it went to voicemail. FUCK!

I went back to the house, slammed down the rest of the beer and filled a tall glass with ice then Jameson and sat down in the living room in solitude. 'Why now?' I thought, 'Why the fuck now?' I had signed the damn thing. I know I had and yet it hurt like a motherfucker. It was tearing my heart out. I went to the den and fired up my computer and tried the find my phone app but it didn't show Rose's phone anywhere. She had turned her phone off. I went up to her underwear drawer and found that pink envelope and my heart sank, there was only one hall pass left. She had already used the other three sometime during our marriage. I went back and sat down in the living room and thought about our marriage and wondered when she might have used those passes. I really wasn't drinking much, mostly sipping on it and occasionally refilling the ice as the setting sun darkened the house, just as her actions had darkened my marriage.

Tears occasionally poured down my cheeks but I guess I brought this upon myself. For what? For something that I don't even remember? So, help me, Evie said that we had sex and I don't remember a thing. Nothing! Then as I sat there in my sorrow, I remembered the wonderful wake-up call that Rose gave me that morning and how much I had cum there was. I had blasted off a ton into her mouth. It dawned on me that if I had fucked Evie five times, there shouldn't have been that much cum left for me to give Rose, should there? Something didn't add up. I don't know, my mind was all jumbled up. I had wanted to give Rose such a special 25th anniversary present then this happens. I stayed there in the living room to wallow in my sorrow as thoughts flew through my brain. Tons and tons of thoughts.

Hearing the garage door open shook my senses and I looked at my Fitbit and realized it was 4:47 AM. Where had the time gone? I was still sitting in the dark, I hadn't turned on any lights since she left and when Rose came in, she tossed her purse on the island and tiptoed down the hall carrying her shoes and instead of heading upstairs to our room, she headed into the guest room. Her hair was a mess from what I could tell in the shadows and my anger was flaring more and more.

She softly closed the door and after a bit I walked over to it and heard the shower being turned on in the ensuite. I opened the door slowly, thankfully she hadn't locked it. She had turned on the lamp by the bed and dropped her dress on the corner of the bed. The back of the inside of it was covered in what looked like was a quart of cum, I was about to puke. I got my camera ready took a picture of her cress and the cum then checked the bathroom door. It was locked but those residential bathroom doors only need a pin to open and I keep those pins above each door so I used it to unlock the door and quickly pushed it in, opening the door.

Rose was just about to enter the shower, she had hickeys on her neck, breasts, stomach, thighs and my phone was on video. She screamed, trying to cover up but not brefore I got a good head to toe pan of her befor ducked into the shower. I turned and for some reason, I grabbed the slut's dress and headed towards my truck. Going through the kitchen, I grabbed my briefcase and her purse on my way out. Let the bitch get by without her credit cards, car keys, and phone until I got home, that is if I came home. I got in my truck and fired it up. This was the time I wished it wasn't a diesel. I nursed it along until it was warmed up and wasn't sure where I was going. I got on the freeway but didn't really have anywhere to go. I couldn't tell any of my friends about it, she had the hallpass. My cell phone was blowing up with calls from my home phone so I turned it off. I drove nowhere in particular then I looked down and saw I could use some fuel so I pulled into the truckstop.

After filling the truck, the food from the restaurant smelled good. I realized that I hadn't eaten last night so I figured I might as well get something to eat. There were only two others in the restaurant so I sat at the far end of the counter and the waitress came up, tossed me a menu and said, "Son, I don't normally say this but you look lower than a snake's belly. What's eating you? Come on, you can tell old Jenni."

I looked at her and said, "You're not that much older than I am and you probably couldn't understand my problem."

She chuckled and said, "Mister, I'm a hell of a lot better than most bartenders or psychiatrists and cheaper too." She stood there grinning, waiting for me to either order or say something so I finally ordered the big breakfast with gravy on crisp hash browns with sour dough toast with extra butter.

She kept my coffee cup full, asking me to talk. When she brought my breakfast, the other two patrons had left so she came around and sat on the stool next to me and said, "You know, if you get it off your chest, it might not be as bad as you think."

I swallowed and looked at her saying, "Want to bet?" I asked her to let me finish and I'd tell her so she went around to the tables, filling the salt shakers and napkin holders until I finished my breakfast and I grabbed my plate and put it on the back counter.

Jenni yelled at me, "What are you trying to do, Michael, do my job for me and cut me out of a tip?" Giving me a big smile.

She walked over just as two other waitresses walked in. After taking off her apron, she picked up my coffee and walked over to the closed section, motioning me to follow her. We sat down in a booth and she said, "My shift is over, so we can talk. Ok, spill it, Michael."

I told her the whole story about what happened 23 years ago to what happened this morning and Rose's dress filled with cum. Jenni was shaking her head and said, "Michael, if there is as much mess in there as you are saying there is, it was more than one man."

I said, "Want to see?"

She said, "You got it with you?" I nodded and she pulled me out of the booth. We headed out to my truck and as I pulled it out and she said, "Lordy, Lordy, she's been playing with a bunch of men last night, that's for sure." That wasn't what I needed to hear. She looked at me and said, "You know Michael, you really should preserve this for evidence. Would you mind if I help you?"

I looked at her and said, "And just would you do that?"

Jenni smiled and said, "Follow me back to my place. I'm in that white van that says, Jenni's Plants and Flowers." Soon this van pulled from behind the restaurant and I followed her a few blocks from the truck stop into an older but nice neighborhood with big lots. I noticed she had a big greenhouse on the side and one in back of her house. She parked in back and there was room for my truck so I went in with her. She took Rose's dress and put it in a vacuum sealer and sealed the bag then tossed it in her freezer. She said, "Michael, if your lawyer needs this, just have him call me. Give me your phone." I did and she entered her phone number into my phone. "What's your number?" I told her so she put it in her phone.

She pulled off her blouse and skirt, now in shorts and a workout bra. I gave her a look and she said, "No Michael, I'm not about to give you pity sex. I don't play with married men. Now once you divorce her, come on back any time and I'd love to bed you. Hell, ain't no man shared my bed in over 5 years. What with working at the restaurant and my flower business, I don't have time.

I have sleep problems so I work the midnight to 6:00 shift, come home and cat nap until 8:00 or so. I get up and check my orders, then get things ready and make my deliveries. My shop opens at 1:00 for customers and I close at 4:00. I'll usually eat a TV dinner and go to bed and try to get a little sleep then get up at 11:00 and get ready to go to work, except for Tuesday and Wednesdays which are my day's off. I don't have time for any playtime, though you sure look good enough for me to wish my morals weren't so high."

For the first time in a while, I smiled and thanked her for that. She did give me a big hug though. I called my boss, "Bill, I need a favor."

Anything for you, Michael. What is it?" he said.

"Rose and I are going through a rough patch. I need a few days off. If she calls, you don't know where to reach me." I said.

There was a long pause and he said, "She's already called and I told her that I'd have you call as soon as I heard from you. What do I do now?"

"You haven't heard from me, Ok?" I asked.

"You got it bud. I'm so sorry, I thought you two were the perfect couple," he said.

"So did I, Bill. So did I," and hung up before I teared up. After giving Jenni another big hug, I headed out the 10 to the 15 until I got to Apple Valley, that's where Evie lived now. She had gotten a very nice house in the divorce from her last husband. It seems she conveniently caught him fucking a friend of hers one day when she was supposed to be gone shopping in Beverly Hills. He insisted that she had come on to him but Evie had pictures and video or so Rose had told me. As I pulled up in front of this mini-mansion, I pulled out the pocket recorder from my briefcase and turned it on, slipping it in my pocket.

I rang the bell and when she answered she threw her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss and seeing I was alone she said, "Michael, are you here to see me?" I smiled and gave her a big hug, feeling those hard tits hubby number two had paid for. She said, "So are you here to finally fuck me? I've had to wait for so long I thought you never were going to come around."

I looked at her and said, "You are still so sexy. My god you have a beautiful home." As she turned to walk me inside, I stepped back and used the video on my phone to show her house and said, "Ok if I record this? I hope you don't mind."

She said, "Sure Michael, you can record anything you like. You can even set it up in the bedroom while we have some fun." She gave me a wicked smile and wiggled her ass as she led me inside.

"So, Evie, you told Rose that I fucked you just to get her all riled up?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, and it sure worked. She's told me that she has had a couple of fantastic sexual encounters in the past year thanks to those hall passes. So now I want to feel that big cock of yours." She was rubbing her hands and gleaming in anticipation.