Our Last Summer being Best Friends

Story Info
Bailey and Sammy explore each other for the first time.
3.6k words
4.3
28.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SammytheFox 5 Pages NSFW

The transition from high school to university is a dramatic one, one that most aren't able to handle on their own. As an 18-year-old, you were unable to drink, unable to go to clubs or bars, but were required to move out on your own and take care of yourself for the first time. Most had to finally learn how to do laundry on their own, or cook proper meals (so, not grilled cheese sandwiches or simply boiling eggs). It was the balance between being a kid and being an adult, and in this generation, you were treated like a kid until you had a proper career- which usually happened in your mid-30's.

Sam, one of these 18-year-olds, was having an incredibly hard time coming to the fact that she would now be deemed as an adult as well. She would be attending University as a psychology major in just 2 months, and she couldn't believe she would have to move out of her parents house and stay in residence by herself. Besides this, she was extremely worried that her friendship with Bailey would be completely destroyed in the process. Bailey, who had been her best friend for 10 years now, decided that she was not interested in continuing her education. She followed her dad's footsteps and would be apprenticing at his corporate office, in hopes that she would be hired in a few years. This means there would be at least a 10 hour drive for her to see her best friend after being used to seeing her every single day for 10 years.

Ever since she expressed her worries to Bailey at the start of their last year of high school, she had been continually reassured that everything would be alright. They lived in the age of technology, Bailey had said, and that meant they could easily call each other through Snapchat or facebook and talk all night, they could even fall asleep together every night if she wanted. Bailey promised they would never ever stop being as close as they were at that very moment. Sam disagreed. She heard the stories- the horror tales of friends finding someone they really liked and then disappearing off the face of the earth, or worse, forcing their best friends to hang out with their boyfriends or girlfriends every time they got together. The very idea of Bailey being closer with someone else horrified Sam to her very core. It was the worst thing she could possibly imagine happen to her.

Bailey was a very beautiful woman, she had long legs, an athletic waist, and her hair up in a ponytail with gum always in her mouth. She was confident, clever, and had a way of words that attracted people to her. Her problem was she could never stick to just one person- this made Sammy constantly feel reassured. During their sleepovers, Bailey would recount stories of the jocks in the school she would date, and they would giggle as Bailey spoke of their girlfriends walking in on them making out at a game afterparty, extremely angry at them, and screaming on top of their lungs until Bailey had to run home, escaping their wrath. Bailey wasn't specific on who she dated either- she has experimented with men, women, transexual men, and dabbled on some asexual people as well. Bailey was the type of person who just loved people, and wanted to explore everything they had to offer her as much as possible.

Sam wasn't exactly sure why Bailey didn't have any long term relationships, she once thought maybe it was because she knew Sam would be lonely if she dated someone more permanent, but she didn't want to think that highly of herself. The longest relationship she had was with a boy named Peter who played basketball in the school team. It wasn't even really a relationship- they snuck into each other's houses at night and continued for around 6 months until Peter found a more permanent arrangement- which Bailey seemed completely unconcerned about. Sam, on the other hand, was an innocent bystander through all this. She was extremely shy, to the point where most people in the school saw her as Bailey's shadow. No one dared to make fun of her in fear of Bailey's wrath. And so, Bailey was her only friend, and it was all Sam really needed. Who needs a bunch of vague informal relationships when you can have one amazing one that gave you everything you needed? Because of this, Sam has only ever had one kiss at a truth or dare party when she was 13. She's never been on a date, though she's thought about it a lot recently.

She felt as if she was missing out on something everyone got to experience, but she was extremely scared of boys- she didn't want to talk to them, and everytime one of them smiled at her, all she wanted to do was scream and hide. Bailey was encouraging about it, too. Always asking her to talk to her girlfriends' and boyfriends' friends, always teasing her and asking her if she was straight or not, or whether or not she even knew.

The truth was- Sam had no idea what she was. She's never felt anything for anyone. Celebrity images, movies with hot sex scenes, good looking people at the school- it did nothing for her. The only thing that made her know she wasn't fully asexual was the spark she got everytime she listened intently to Bailey's stories. She wanted to be her so badly, and she lived through her, pretending she was her when she fell asleep at night, wishing she could be as cool and outgoing. It wasn't that she couldn't be if she wanted to, many guys have looked at her when they went out, appreciating her curvy figure- she had DD's and hips that curved out, showing her hourglass shape well- no matter how much she tried to hide it. She had smooth black hair that went down to her waist and thick black glasses because she was technically legally blind.

Being in university was going to be hell, she just knew it. She wouldn't have Bailey to hide behind anymore. She was going to go backwards, be less than a shadow- no one would even know she existed. She hadn't been able to sleep just thinking about it, and she feared expressing this to Bailey because she knew she would feel bad and offer to come see her more often, which Sam knew she wouldn't be able to afford.

They were in line to buy slushies at the gas station when her eyes started to fall from the tiredness, and Bailey cleared her throat, waking her up.

"Excuse me, am I boring you?" She asked, crossing her arms as the cashier scanned their slushie cups.

"No. Sorry, I couldn't sleep last night." Sam grumbled, exhausted.

Her face immediately became concerned. "Again? What's wrong, baby?"

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing." She answered dismissively. The cashier handed them their drinks after Bailey swiped her card. They walked out the store, closing the door behind them.

"It's not about school again, is it?"

Sam's eyes widened, but she was used to Bailey reading her mind like that, "Yeah... you know I hate when I don't know what to expect, and I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'm going to miss you, too, it's not just you in this friendship, you know."

"I know but... you're so much better at making friends than me." Sam signed and looked away, not wanting Bailey to read more of her thoughts.

"I've already taught you everything you need to know." She grinned and patted Sam dramatically on the head. "They're going to love you." Sam ignored her, sipping on her drink and sitting on a bench, looking up at the setting sun.

"You know what? I have an idea." Bailey said. Sam looked up, concerned. She hated when Bailey got ideas. "I have a way to calm you down and help you sleep." She winked.

"What?" She was almost too afraid to ask.

"Let's get drunk tonight." Bailey concluded proudly.

"Um... you remember what happened the last time you got that idea don't you? I puked all night and you had to hold my hair up, and my dad almost caught on to the empty alcohol stock and started locking it up..." She sighed, her parents hated Bailey at times for her bad influence, but have never really stopped her from being friends with her- solely because she was her only friend, and the fact that Sam always had amazing marks and never really went home late.

"We'll be better this time, you've already developed a tolerance." She winked again. "And we won't steal from your dad this time."

"Who are we stealing from, then?" She took another sip of her drink, starting to warm up to the idea.

"We'll pay someone to buy it for us, people do it all the time. I just got some cash on the side so I'm super ready for this."

"Okay..." Sam said, worried again. This was a bit dramatic, even for Bailey. But she appreciated the effort of trying to make her feel better.

"C'mon, ditch the slushie." She took Sam's hand, and Sam blushed at the physical contact. She wasn't used to any touching at all, and the only physical contact she's ever really gotten was from Bailey when they rolled around on the bed at sleepovers. She dragged her all the way to the local alcohol shop and they stood outside, looking suspicious.

"What now?" Sam asked.

"We'll wait for someone to come out of the store with the booze." As soon as she said that, a man who looked to be in his 40's walked outside, carrying a brown bag full of drinks. Bailey boldly approached him, putting on her biggest smile. "How much do you want for me and my friend to have whatever is in the bag there?"

He looked down at her, suspicious. He thought for a second, then grinned, showing off a full set of teeth with one missing. "Show me your tits."

Sam gasped, "No way. Buzz off." She was shy, but when Bailey was involved, she immediately got defensive.

"Then no drinks for you. And I'll make sure to tell them inside." He nodded his head towards the entrance of the store.

Bailey tapped on her foot, thinking, then said, "Okay. 10 seconds."

He grinned again, "Deal." She pulled up her shirt and bra (a lacey black ensemble), showing off perky young breasts and hardened nipples, it was around a C-cup, she mouthed 1-10 and then pulled it down. "Hot," was all he said before he gave her the bag of drinks and reentered the store to repurchase the alcohol he just gave away for free.

Sam frowned. "You didn't have to do that for me."

"I'd do anything for you, Sammy. You know that." Bailey winked and grabbed her hand again. They said a few greetings to Bailey's dad as they went downstairs to the basement where they usually hung out. He grunted at them, completely not seeing the giant bag in Bailey's hand, probably assuming it was their normal bag of snacks.

Bailey put on a horror film they've wanted to watch for a while, which Sam illegally downloaded the night before. Bailey poured a drink and put some rules on for a drinking game- drink whenever a girl screams- and soon they were getting tipsy, giggling away at the movie.

As soon as the movie ended, Bailey took the remote and turned the screen off, immediately facing Sam. "Let's play more drinking games, that's the best way to get drunk. And shots this time."

"Bailey... I'm already drunk." Sam complained, moaning at her.

"No, you're not. I can tell, remember? You can't lie to me." Bailey grinned knowingly as she tipped to the side, hitting the couch behind her. "Drink. Drink. Drink." She chanted tipsily by herself.

"Okay. Okay." Bailey was such a bad influence, and she could convince her to do just about anything, Sam was in trouble now. She had no idea what Bailey was planning here, it wasn't like she was any less sad than before. This continued for an hour more, them chatting and giggling away as they took multiple shots.

By 12am, they laid on the ground covered in pillows and blankets and looked up at the ceiling, neither saying a word.

"Sammy..." Bailey slurred, looking around to face her, their noses almost touching.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you want to date anyone, Baby?" She moved her hand up and tucked Sam's hair behind her ears, petting it gently.

"I don't like anyone but you." Sam whispered, staring her in the eyes.

"You need to get off, girl. It'll help you distress. Orgasms are godsend, especially when given by someone else." Her eyes rolled to the back of her head to demonstrate her point.

"So you've said." Sam said dryly, and turned her back on her. Bailey frowned and sat up for the first time in a while, climbing on Sam and wrapping her legs around her body. Sam spun onto her back and stared at her, "Excuse me but what are you doing?"

"Giving you your first sexual experience." She said as she grabbed the side of Sam's head with her hands determinedly and put her lips on hers. She stopped and waited. One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. Nothing. She moved back.

"Why'd you stop?" Sam asked softly.

"You didn't kiss me back. I thought I was scaring you."

Sam blushed. She never really gets to see Bailey's insecure side. "No, I'm just... not going to be as good as you, you know?"

"Baby, anything you do will be mind blowing for me." Sam didn't have time to process what that meant when Bailey kissed her again. This time, Sam let her body react the way it wanted to, and she opened her mouth immediately, kissing her back. Their tongues tangled together, and Bailey moaned, pushing deeper into her. She stopped and as Sam began to complain, worked her way down her neck, nibbling and kissing gently, not wanting to scare her off. She lifted Sam's shirt up, exposing her breasts. She never wore bras to sleepovers, and Bailey was happy for that.

"I always wished mine were as big as yours." She commented, grinning.

"C'mon your body's perfect." Sam responded.

"Not like your curvy ass." She said as she took Sam's breast in her mouth, sucking hard. Sam gasped, and interweaved her hands into Bailey's hair, tugging hard. Bailey expertly licked her breasts and sucked on them, using her hand to play with the other one as she moved back and forth. Sam moaned and squirmed under her, unable to control herself.

"You're so good at this." She said breathily.

"Girl, I've had lots of practice." She giggled as she moved down. She nibbled on Sam's stomach, making little kisses wherever she knew Sam was sensitive (through years of tickling her). Sam shivered, moaned and squirmed under her, unable to contain her usual composure. Finally, Bailey pulled her PJ shorts and panties down, exposing her bushy mound, untrimmed due to the fact that she never thought anyone would ever see it. Sam blushed.

"Oh my god. This is so embarrassing. We should stop."

"You're beautiful, what are you saying?" Bailey said matter-of-factly. Sam's blush deepened, she could tell Bailey meant that. Bailey leaned down and put her nose on her, breathing in deeply. "You smell so sexy, too." Her eyes were hooded and extremely turned on, Bailey has wanted this, dreamt of this moment for years now, and she couldn't believe it was finally happening.

"Ah... stop...." Sam wiggled from side to side, she felt so embarrassed. It was her first time doing anything other than kissing, and for someone to look at her down there on purpose... so close... she couldn't take it.

"I'm going to blow your mind." Bailey grinned and moved down in one smooth motion, spreading Sam wide and opening her up with her thumbs. She breathed hotly against Sam, and Sam wiggled some more, wanting Bailey to touch her instead of just breathing on her but was too shy to say anything.

"Move one more time and I'll stop." Bailey said sternly, unable to contain her dominant side in her state of lust.

"No. Don't." That was enough for Bailey to confirm Sam's need as well. She put her tongue dead centre on her clit, and with one smooth slow motion, moved from the base to the tip. Sam almost screamed from the sensation, and grabbed onto Bailey's hair to centre herself again. And so Bailey moved, back and forth on her clit and then down to her vaginal opening, thrusting as deep as she could with her tongue then moving back to her clit. She could feel Sam get close, and she stopped all together, moving up to look at her.

"How does that feel, huh?"

"Why did you stop?" Sam asked, annoyed.

"I need to get my fun out of it, too." Bailey grinned again. "So, tell me. Isn't it amazing? Someone going down on you?" Sam nodded, pensive. "I told you so. I'm so good at it too, it's going to ruin you for anyone else."

"I told you I don't want anyone else." Sam said again, Bailey gulped, not being able to contain her emotions. Without saying another word, she plunged two fingers into Sam as she screamed out.

"God, you're so tight." Bailey said, pushing in deeper. "And so wet for me."

"Ahhh..." Was all Sam could say in response. Bailey moved in and out of her slowly, then picked up pace. When Sam started clenching around her, she moved as fast as she could and moved her tongue down to her clit again, licking it over and over unrelentingly. "Bailey, I can't. Ahh." Sam tried to make words out over and over and soon, she let out another scream as she pulsed and gasped, her hips shooting forward and fluids drenched Bailey's hands and down her arm.

"Oh wow, you're so wet." Bailey said and grinned. She put her two fingers in her mouth and sucked on it. Sam gasped in response, but couldn't say much as she flopped back down.

"You didn't..." She breathed heavily. "You didn't come."

Bailey pushed Sam's wet hair back and smiled, "I don't need to. That was enough for me." Sam could only nod in response. She turned her back on Bailey, rolling over. Bailey looped her arm around her and they spooned each other until morning, both girls falling asleep immediately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Sam woke up first, turning to look at Bailey in complete mortification. Did all that actually happen last night or was it a dream? She sniffed a few times- the smell of sex in the basement was a good indication that it all actually happened. She couldn't believe it.

She got up to grab some coffee for her headache, but before she could get anywhere, Bailey grabbed her arm and opened her eyes, giving her a lazy smile. "Hey." She simply said.

"Hey." Sam replied, not sure of what to say.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

"So... about last night." Sam said.

"Oh god." Bailey rolled her eyes, "That's what people say after a one night stand. You don't want to be friends with me anymore, do you? Did I scare you away?" Bailey said quickly, tears welling around her eyes. "Please, please don't leave me. I need you." She put her arms around Sam, sobbing gently.

"Shh..." Sam said. To say she was shocked was an understatement. She's only seen Bailey cry once- when her mom left her and her dad. This was completely out of character for her. Sam was usually the one being comforted with all her anxiety issues. She patted Bailey on the back a few times as she sobbed into her shirt (which she put on after Bailey tossed away somewhere last night).

"Don't leave me." Bailey said again.

"First. I'm never going to leave you. Second, stop crying, you're not my Bailey anymore when you're like this." Bailey moved back and sniffed, snot dripping down her nose.

"Really?"

"Yes. You didn't scare me. I was a part of all of that, you didn't force anything on me."

"But my dominant side... I don't know... and you've never been with anyone before."

She pushed Bailey's hair back and helped her get a napkin for her nose. "You were so good at it, I wish I was that good. You'll have to teach me more."

"Teach you more? You mean you want to do this some more?"

"Yes. Of course." Sam said. "I said it multiple times last night and I'll say it again. I've never been with anyone because I've only ever been in love with you. I only want you. I never really realized it until this summer... when the thought of you leaving me ruined me to the point where I was walking in my sleep, thinking of you. I need you, Bailey. You're everything to me."

12