Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife and I joined a local onsite swingers' club.
3.8k words
4.19
23.8k
32
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Local Swingers' Club Ch.1

My wife and I joined a local onsite swingers' club.

I have included a description of the facility to help understand the stories. This is a true story about what we observed on our first night. Names have been changed.

My wife and I are both voyeurs. For years we had been renting VHS porn movies and later renting porn DVDs. Watching people fuck and hearing them have an orgasm is a super turn-on for both of us. We finally decided that we wanted to watch people having sex live. To do research we bought swinger magazines and read the personal ads. This lead us to briefly considering wife swapping but decided not to go that route. First of all, we did not know any couples that we wanted to have sex with. Secondly, we also came to the conclusion that there was a good possibility that one member of the couple might be a dud, a bad lover or someone with a bad personality or hygiene that we would hate to be around, and in a four way, one of us would get stuck with that person. Also, with wife swapping we both would be busy and not able to watch live sex as we desired.

Instead, we decided that joining a swinger's club would give us an opportunity to watch other couples have sex in front of us, plus it would allow us to have sex with each other while watching. It would be just like watching a porn DVD at home except that the action would be live. When a situation presented itself to us to join a local swingers' club, we jumped at the offer.

First let me tell you about my beautiful wife (my third one to be exact). She was about 31 years old at the time and had natural, blonde hair. She is 5'8", about 135 lbs, and had C cup tits that stood straight out like two cones. She has always shaved her pussy and has a beautiful labia with a small amount of her inner lips sticking out. Her clit is bigger than many I have seen but not so big that it looked like a small dick. Her sexual satisfaction comes from stimulating her G spot. She is very sensual and loves all forms of sex, but her specialty is giving blowjobs.

I was 44 when we joined the club. I am 5'8", blond, with little to no body hair and I too shave my crotch and balls. Thanks to my family genetics, I have a nice, large dick. It is circumcised, about 8 inches long and quite thick. My specialty is giving oral sex to women.

-oooo-

Back at that time, I had my own engineering company. The owner of an onsite swingers' club in western Denver hired me to design a special hot tub for the club that would hold 12 or more people. After discussions on what he actually wanted, I was able to design a tub to meet his requirements. I took the opportunity to visit the club in the daytime to watch it being built. At the final inspection with the owner, he was very pleased with the large hot tub. As I was leaving, he gave me a discount card and invited my wife and I to join the club. He explained that the club was only open to married couples -- no singles.

My wife and I discussed the offer to join the swingers' club and decided that a membership would be my Christmas present. We agreed that the intent for joining was to watch other couples having sex and not so much to have sex with others. We agreed not to have sex with others until we were comfortable attending the club. As we drove there, we became more excited with each mile that passed. My wife and I had agreed ahead of time that we had no problem with people watching us have sex. The only rule we had regarding the club was to leave everything at the club and to never agree to outside contacts. In other words, no sneaking around and no affairs. That included meeting another couple outside of the club.

-oooo-

The facility was a normal-looking house in a commercial neighborhood with a large gravel parking lot on the side. Being located in a commercial area where the businesses were closed at night, there were no nosy neighbors.

We parked our car and went in the front door. Inside there was a small vestibule with a locked door leading into the house and an adjacent sliding window where a tall, middle-aged woman sat. We told her that we were interested in joining and gave her the discount card. She introduced herself as Judy, the wife of the owner, and then explained that we had to join the club (annual dues) and also pay a fee each time we attended. She said the club was open Friday and Saturday nights and also on special days such as Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve. She further explained that there were four rules: No smoking or drugs; we had to attend (no substitute wives or singles); we had to leave together, and "no" means no. (Even a man can tell a woman no.) She also said that male-to-male sex was not permitted but the issue had never really come up.

I paid both the annual dues and the fee for that night and she buzzed us through the locked door. Once inside she had each of us stand in front of a blue screen and she took our photo. She explained that identification cards would be issued with both of our photos on each card. We had to present either card each time we wanted to enter. In confidence she told us that it kept certain men from bringing a different woman each time. Their real concern was that they wanted to keep everyone in the club healthy and not have any STDs running through the club. Judy said that the club provided condoms in all the areas and that they recommended using them unless we personally knew the other person. She said that if a female member asks that a condom be worn, then the request must be followed or move on.

She introduced us to her husband, Harold, whom I already had met during the hot tub design. He took her place at the entrance window so that she could lead us on a tour of the facility.

The first room on the tour was the "TV room" which had a large TV and several couches and lounge chairs. She explained that this was the only room where street clothing must to be worn and no sex was permitted. We noticed that there were several older men watching TV. Judy discretely explained that these were older men who could no longer perform sexually. They would bring their wives here so that they could have sex. The husbands sat in the TV room until their wives were finished, then they left together. Also watching the TV was a large, muscular man who we were told was the bouncer. His job was to remove anyone who was belligerent or not following rules. If he threw you out, there was no returning -- ever. She introduced us to the man and we shook hands. Judy explained that he was an off-duty policeman so he had the authority to arrest someone if they became aggressive. She then resumed the tour of the facility.

Next we moved to inside the garage that was attached to the house. It had been remodeled into a very nice locker room which was very well lit. Judy explained that here we would remove all our clothes and place them in the secured lockers. There was a large stack of towels on a table to wear in the club. She explained that they preferred that we wore a towel when moving around the club and only removing it for sex. We could use as many towels as we wanted throughout the night.

The next room contained the large hot tub that I had designed with a wooden deck and stairs around the tub on one side. A middle-aged couple was sitting in the tub but we could only see what was above the water due to the bubbling of the water. Great design if I say so myself. There was also stack of fresh towels and a container for used towels on the deck.

Next there was a good-sized kitchen where she said they prepared dinner for the members on special evenings such as the day after Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day and New Years Eve. Adjacent was a room with tables and chairs. Judy explained that when they cooked the special dinners, this is where people could sit and eat. This area was also used as a social room where members could bring drinks and sit and talk with other couples.

Down a hallway there were three private rooms that each had a door with a small window so that you could see if the room was empty or to view what was happening in the room. She explained that if the door was closed, you had to ask permission of whomever was in the room before you could enter. However, if the door was open, then anyone could enter, but you had to ask permission to join into any action going on. The rooms each had a king-sized bed with fresh sheets. She said that if the sheets became too used, tell her and they would change them during the evening. Outside each room there was a container with condoms. Next down the hall there were two bathrooms -- one complete one with a shower and another that was just a toilet and sink.

At the back of the house was a massage room where a local Chiropractor and his wife would give a free massage. She introduced us to them and they invited us to come back for a massage as soon as we got into our towels.

Next we went down some stairs into a large basement that was very nicely furnished. There was a dance floor with a jukebox playing soft dance music. Off to the side there was also a leather-padded, circular "conversation pit" with an open fireplace in the middle where you could sit and talk, no sex allowed there either. Also in the dancing area, there was a bar with bottles of liquor and wine on shelves. The owner explained that you could bring your own liquor but at the end of the evening, you had to either dump the remainder or you could put a label on it with your name for next time. On special weekends they had a bartender/ DJ who also played the dance music.

Next to the dance area was a doorway with a beaded curtain. Inside was a large, "orgy room" which easily occupied half of the basement. The orgy room had wall-to-wall mattresses and all were covered in fresh sheets. Judy explained that it was open to everyone and "anything goes" there except that no means no. We noticed that there were several bowls with lots of condoms located on the walls of the orgy room.

Judy explained that generally the activity at the club was where members acted as individuals, not necessarily as a couple. She also recommended using only first names when at the club. With that Judy ended the tour and returned to her greeting window.

There were 4 couples dancing by then. We noticed that more than dancing was going on. Most of the men had their hands under the woman's towel playing with her ass. One couple were rubbing each other's genitals while dancing. That takes a lot of practice, I suppose.

We went back upstairs and put our clothes in a locker. We both put towels around our waist and my wife put a second towel around her neck and let the ends hang down over her nice tits.

We moved to the hot tub area and crawled into the warm water. There was an older couple kissing but they stopped when we entered the water. We sat across from them, not wanting to disturb whatever they were doing. We greeted them and exchanged first names. The man's wife was turned sideways and was doing something to the man under the water because we could see the top of her arms moving. We assume she was giving him a handjob. My wife and I started kissing and I played with my wife's tits.

After a bit, our curiosity got the best of us so we got out and with fresh towels on, we started a tour of our own. We wandered around and ended up at the three private rooms. By now all the doors were closed. Looking through the small pane of glass in the doors, we saw that each room had four or more people laying on the bed. Most of the men were receiving oral sex but some couples were fucking. It was very exciting to see live sex. My dick began to stand up and get hard. I adjusted it as best I could so that I did not have a tent in front of me.

We moved on to the massage room. The man asked my wife is she would like a massage and she accepted. I told her I would go to the orgy room and wait for her there. The man's wife said she would show me where it was. I knew that I could find it, but she insisted on going with me mostly to leave her husband alone with my wife. When we entered the orgy room, there were several couples making out on the mattresses. I crawled into one corner so my back was against the wall. The chiropractor's wife followed me onto the mattress. She kept eyeing the bulge under my towel and finally she reached inside to feel it.

"Oh my, that is a really big one. That may be the largest one we have ever had here," she said as she gave me a squeeze.

"Thank you," I replied.

She took off her towel and displayed an average middle-aged body with small tits. I noticed that she shaved her bush.

"Would you like to do something?" she asked. "Your wife will be busy for a while and I am sure that my husband will fuck her after he finishes the massage. He really likes the pretty women especially a lovely blonde like your wife."

"Thank you for offering but this is our first time here and we need to adjust to all this before we do anything with others," I explained.

She nodded, gave my dick a squeeze and left the room.

I sat back against the wall and loosened my towel so I could be comfortable. I wadded up the towel in front so as to hide my dick which was getting hard watching. The couples were just kissing and touching each other's body but their towels were still on. I thought that they most likely were married to each other and were just starting off the evening. After half an hour or so, my wife appeared at the doorway and she crawled on the mattresses to where I was sitting.

"How was the massage?" I asked.

"Not as good as the ones you give me. He seemed more interested in feeling my tits and fingering me during the massage. When he was finished, he wanted to fuck me but I would not let him. He kept trying to talk me into it, but I reminded him that no meant no," she said.

"Yah, his wife wanted to have sex with me too while you were getting a massage. I told her that we were new and not ready," I responded.

"Good call on your part," she said.

We cuddled up and watched everyone else. The couples, who were just making out when I entered, had left and were replaced with several others who got down to business. We noticed two things: There was no orgy but occasionally there was some touching and feeling of the nearby people. Secondly, everyone there were swinging as an individual -- it was not couples swapping mates. The people we were watching were passionate and very intense. Several of the men were giving oral sex to the woman they were with. Also there were several women giving blow jobs to the men they were with. We assumed that all this was foreplay leading to fucking.

A middle-aged couple entered the orgy room and crawled on the mattresses right beside us. They were so close to us that the woman's body was against my leg. They started kissing and pulling their towels off. It was clear to us that they were not married to each other but were intent upon having sex. The man grabbed and kissed the woman's tits while she played with his average-sized dick. They were very passionate. The man looked at us as he put his dick into the woman's shaved pussy. She let out a loud groan and he started thrusting in and out. We could hear the sound of his dick moving in and out of her wet pussy. They were both moaning while they were fucking but the best part of the night was when they both came, lying right beside us. The woman wrapped her legs around the man's back and she grabbed my thigh firmly with one hand as her orgasm hit. Her face was red and she had her eyes closed. They were both loud cummers! Most everyone in the room watched them as they came. Here they were right there beside us and loudly cumming! What turn on!! Afterward, they put on their towels and left the orgy room.

I have to say that porn movies are great but there is nothing like being right next to a couple fucking. The sounds were very stimulating plus you can see their facial expressions as they fuck and cum.

We were so excited by watching the couple beside us that I took both our towels off. I noticed that a couple of members watched us to see what we looked like with our towels. My wife laid down and I moved between her legs. I started licking her clit and I put a finger into her vagina to massage her G spot. Her pussy was still moist from the Chiropractor's fingering. After several minutes I brought her to an orgasm. She vocally gave notice that she was cumming followed by her very vocal orgasm. Most everyone stopped and watched us. I crawled on top of her and carefully put the head of my hard dick inside. I moved in slowly so that she could adapt to my size. Both of us being so stimulated by watching the other couples, we were not able to stroke very long. Soon we were both cumming vocally. After we both calmed down, we put on our towels and left the orgy room.

We returned to the hot tub. Off came our towels and we crawled in. There were 4 other couples in the hot tub but due to how they were spaced, we had to sit next to another couple. We exchanged first names then I immediately put my right hand between my wife's legs. I love to feel her bald pussy. My wife closed her eyes and laid her head back. I then felt a hand on my left thigh. The hand moved up my leg until it encountered my dick. I looked at the middle-aged lady sitting beside me and smiled. She took that as permission so she grabbed my dick and started jacking me off. I saw her lean toward the man beside her and she whispered something to him. That caused him to lean forward and look at me. I assumed that it had something to do with the size of my dick. The lady let go my dick and then grabbed my left hand and she put it between her legs. It was shaved as are most of the members. I played with her pussy for a couple of minutes then I removed it so that I could play with my wife's tits while I fingered her. My wife had a small orgasm so we decided to get out and circulate around the club.

The three rooms were full of couples going at it. One room had the door open. On the bed there were two couples both fucking and touching the other couple. My wife whispered to me that they probably were two married couples who had exchanged wives. There were three men standing inside the room watching. All three had their dicks out and were masturbating. I asked my wife if she wanted to go in and watch but she said no.

So we returned to the orgy room to watch some more and to fuck a second time. The orgy room was getting crowed. We crawled onto the mattresses and moved to a small empty area. There were several couples close enough to us that their body parts touched us. I really got turned on watching sex right next to me and hearing the noises of people fucking. I pulled my wife up into doggy position and I entered her slowly from the rear. I felt someone handling my balls as I fucked her. I looked back and saw a middle-aged woman holding them while she was being eaten. I noticed that some of the women were watching my dick. My wife and I took our time and eventually both came. A middle-aged man was kneeling beside me and wanted to do my wife next. I told him no and he moved away. We then pulled on our towels and sat back to watch the other people fuck.

There was plenty of action and I got hard again. My towel stood up like a tent. An older woman laying next to me reached over and stroked by dick under my towel with her hand. My wife removed my towel so the lady could see it. She asked if I would fuck her but I told her not tonight but maybe next time. I wondered if she might be a wife of one of the men sitting in the TV Room.

My wife grabbed my dick and gave me a super blowjob until I came in her mouth. (She has always been a swallower.) We both were tired so we got dressed and went home satisfied.

12