Our Long Deserved Honeymoon

Story Info
We never had a honeymoon. Now wife is making up for it.
3.4k words
3.72
15.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

Married for almost 30 years and never had a honeymoon, so I gave my wife her well-deserved vacation out of the states.

I get us a 6 night vacation to Jamaica at a beautiful resort.

You jump up so excitedly and kisses me. So we packed our shirts and swim suites and head to the airport. We held each other's hand and fell asleep on the plane. It showed how badly we needed this vacation.

We landed in Jamaica. The sun was shinning, and the temperature was hot. We grabbed our luggage and got a cab and headed to the resort.

We check in and walked around. Looking around, seeing the bar and the pool and hot tub. Our room is facing the bright blue ocean. I watch you standing on the balcony soaking in the relaxation. You grab your bathing suit and say, "Let's go to the beach!"

So knowing I just want you to be happy, I say "Let's go!"

We see some wooden long chairs on the beach so we walked over and sat down in them looking out towards the ocean. Hearing the waves crashing on the beach, a nice warm breeze blowing on us.

A waiter walks up to us, he introduces himself to us as Jamal and asked what we would like to drink. We order, and he walks away.

I noticed you staring at his crotch as you licked your lips. I grab your hand, kiss your wedding ring and say, "I love you! Do what ever makes you happy we will never see him again!"

You keep denying when I say "When he comes back if you want to spread your legs apart so he stares at your pussy, go for it!"

He comes back and hands us our drinks. I am holding your hand when he asked if there is anything else he could give us. I watch you spread your legs apart. I let go of your hand, pushed your swimsuit to the side, showing him your pussy.

You moan as I rub your clit. He stares at your pussy and licks his lips and pulls his shorts down. Out sprang his big black cock. The biggest cock I ever saw and by your expression you in aww.

He straddles the chair and slides up on and puts his huge cock in your wet pussy. He says "I have a little time this will be a quickie ok I am sorry Ma'am!"

You moan, "Fuck me!"

He rams his cock in and out fast. Holding him tight, he kisses your neck when you cum instantly. Then he follows throbbing inside your pussy filling you with his cum.

He stands up when you ask him, "What time you get off tonight? We want you to eat dinner with us tonight please!"

He smiles and says, "I am off at 6 and I would love too! What room are you in and I will come get you!"

You smile at him as he pulls his shorts up. You tell him our room number as he walks off.

You get up and straddle me in my chair. Kissing me, grinding your hips on my cock, telling me you love me so very much. I never saw so much hunger in your eyes before.

You stand up holding my hand and said "Let's go for a dip in the ocean!"

I stand up looking down at my hard cock; I see his cum on my shorts. I look at you and say "Honey he came inside you?"

You say "Don't worry it will all drip out!"

We go for a nice refreshing swim. Holding each other, kissing and pawing at one another. Then you decide it's time to go to our room and get ready for dinner.

We sitting there watching TV waiting for Jamal to show holding hands kissing each other like two high school sweethearts. The door knocks you smile and with one last kiss on my lips jumped up to answer the door.

I turn TV off as I watch you holding his hand pulling him to the bed when he says "Before we can go you need to put these on!"

He shows you two pieces of jewelry. He has you sit down on the bed as he puts an anklet on your ankle and a toe ring on your toe and says, "There, that looks better! That shows everyone I own you since I came inside you."

You smile and kissed him on his lips and said, "Thank you! Let's go eat, I am hungry!"

You two holding hands walking in front of me as people stare as we walk through the restaurant. We sit down and place our orders. When two of Jamal friends sat down with us.

One guy with huge muscles sits right on the other side of you. The other guy is a lot skinner than the other two and sits next to me.

His bigger friend asked Jamal if he did it. Jamal smiles and lifts your leg up, showing him your jewelry. They high five in front of us. I watch Jamal fidget with his shorts then tell you "Come on suck it a little before our food gets here!"

You look around and go down. I watch your head bob up and down. I watch the muscular guy rubbing your legs and crotch, making you moan.

Jamal stops you and says, "Hey, our food is here! You better eat your going to need your energy!"

While you eat when Jamal looks at me and says "While your wife is eating get under the table and get her pussy nice and wet because she deserves it!"

I slide under the table and start licking your already wet pussy while you eat. Jamal after a few minutes tells me to stop when I feel his skinny friend rub his finger on my ass and then slapped it. I sat back in my spot he looks at me and says "You will do as your told tonight!"

After a few more cocktails, everyone is getting more drunk and horny. You grab Jamal's hand and said out loud "Let's go I need your cock!".

Jamal smiles and says, "Can my friends come too? I am there ride home tonight."

You say, "I don't care, I just want your cock in my pussy again!"

We all follow you and Jamal, holding hands back to our room.

As soon as we all get in the room and close the door, Jamal and his muscular friend strip your clothes off. Watching their black hands touching and foundling your white skin was making me hard. The skinny guy grabs a chair, turns it backwards at the foot of the bed, telling me to take my clothes off and sit facing the three of you.

Jamal has you laying on your back with your pussy facing me. They both grab some coconut lotion and start rubbing it all over your body. I watch you grabbing at both of their cocks, stroking them. Then I am watching you suck each one back and forth.

I watch their fingers playing with your pussy and rubbing your inner thighs. The skinny guy is behind me rubbing lotion on my shoulders whispering in my ear, "Watch them men treat your wife the way we should treat a woman!"

They memorized me at what I was seeing. Their dark hands rubbing her wet pussy and white skin and feeling him message my shoulders and back.

I watch Jamal's big friend get between your legs and slide his cock into your pussy as you scream from his cock entering your pussy. He is fucking you making you cum over and over as you scream Jamal kisses you making your moans go quieter.

I am hypnotized watching you and your new friends when I feel hands rubbing my ass. I feel myself slide my ass back on the chair while he still is whispering hypnosis words in my ear as I just stare.

I she Jamal's friend speeding up and slamming harder when he pushes in deep making you scream as he explodes in your pussy. Right then I watch him climbing off you as Jamal pulls you on top of him as you slide right down on to his cock. His cock is sliding in and out I see his friend's cum coating his cock as you orgasm more.

Then suddenly I feel the skinny guy push a cock in my ass, but I just keep staring. I moan with every stroke of his cock in my ass.

The muscular guy walks up in front of me, telling me to smell his cock. I moaning and my mouth is open he slips the tip of his cock on my tongue tasting both your juices. Then he walks to his shorts and grabbed something from them.

I watch him grab your ankle as your riding Jamal's cock putting another anklet and toe ring on you. Then turns to me laughing saying "I own her now too now!"

He walks to the bathroom, and I feel the skinny guy pull out. I had this feeling I was about to cum, and then suddenly it was an empty feeling. Panting, I watch him climbing up on the bed and put his cock in your ass.

I sat there watching you take two cocks. I watch his cock fuck your ass, and it don't take more than a few stokes of his cock in your ass you scream. Jamal grabs your neck and pulls to his lips for you to moan in his mouth to quiet you some.

He pulls out and climbs off the bed, back behind me. He fucks me harder when suddenly he pushes deep and I feel his cock throbbing in side my ass. I gasping for air and trying to push back, wanting him to fuck me more. I look at you, trying to catch your breath.

The muscular guy comes out of the bathroom and says, "Come on Jamal, time to go."

Right then I watch him hold your hips down tight as I watch his balls tighten up. I can't see his shaft it's so deep inside your pussy while he came inside you. You slide off him spent he kisses you telling you to give him your number. You roll over he says I see you tomorrow.

The skinny guy reaches in his pocket with two pieces of jewelry and puts his anklet on me and a toe ring. Jamal and his friend asks him "I thought you would nut in her to what happen?"

He smiles and says, "I want a bitch!" While all three laughed.

They all leave. You call me over to you as I help you up to the shower. Your legs are so weak and shaking from all those orgasms. I warm the shower up and get in with you. Your legs are so weak I wash you down kissing you as you kiss me telling how much you love me and I respond "I love you more!"

For the next four days you and I took in the sights and ocean, enjoying each other's company. But every lunch time you demanded we would head back to the beach where Jamal would already have drinks for us. He gets to fuck your beautiful pussy for a quickie, then leave every day. He told me that every time he came; I was to lick your pussy clean.

Then we would meet up with just him for dinner. We would order while waiting, you would suck his cock and when food arrived I was to go under the table and eat your pussy. Then to our room for you two explore each other's bodies as I watch. After he came, I crawled up on the bed as he watched me lick his cum from your pussy.

By now my balls are so big and so blue from not allowed to cum that I can't take it. When Jamal left after giving you a real good fucking and I washing you in the shower I beg you let me have your pussy. You grab my face and kiss me deeply saying "You just licked my pussy clean honey can't you see It's red and sore honey, but I have an idea I tell Jamal's friend that fucked you to come over and fuck you again!"

I looked at you surprised and said "I forgot that happens you saw that?"

You smiled and said, "Yep, sure did and it was hot! I will ask Jamal."

You grab your phone and got a reply as you smiled and said, "Well, he will be here tomorrow! It's all set up! I think we will enjoy a spa day tomorrow first together!"

So we woke up and set up a spa day. You got a facial and full body massage, but you requested a bikini wax for me. I stare and say, "No!"

You smile and said "If you want to cum you will do this."

The girl giggles as I walk with her. I felt so smooth, then I looked down and saw a heart made from my pubic hair. You get a text as we are heading to the beach for lunch.

Jamal brings us drinks, then climbs on top of you and puts his big cock in your pussy. Then reaches over and pulls my shorts down seeing my smooth body and laughs and says "Your right he is your bitch!"

My face turned red as I hold your hand as he fucks you quick as you both cum. He leaves saying "I will bring dinner to the room just make sure your bitch is ready!"

You smile and said "My bitch will be ready to please!"

You grab my hand and take me to a local store. You handed me panties and bra. Then a very short skirt and a white blouse. While we were checking out the guy ringing us up looked down and pointed at my feet and laughed. Then looked at me and pointed, "bitch!"

You smile and say "Yes he is and loves it!"

We get back to room you get me dressed up. Doing my makeup and hair. We laying in bed kissing and touching each other.

The door knocks you jump up and open the door cause you're starving by now. In walks Jamal and his skinny friend. He sets a tray down and sees me standing there all dolled up.

He laughs and tells me to get naked. I strip down as his skinny friend walks over to me touching me and seeing the heart shape hair he gets hard saying "This bitch is smooth and look still wearing my jewelry!"

Jamal sits down and pulls you on to his lap as he feeds you and says to his friend "I bet you $50 you can't make him your bitch!"

He follows up saying "I bet you $50 you won't make him your bitch!"

Jamal snickers as he takes a bite.

The skinny guy laughs and asks you, "Has he cum?"

You smile and say, "Nope, not yet! I was keeping him horny!"

He looks at me and says, "On your knees, bitch!"

I am so horny I just want to cum I drop to my knees he grabs my head and starts fucking my face. I look over to you both just sitting and eating watching us. Jamal's friend tells me to lie on my back head over the edge of the bed. I am hanging over the edge he straddles my face and starts fucking my face more.

I look over watching you both not eating but touching each other watching us. He pulls out climbs up on the bed between my legs, grabs some lube and starts massaging my ass.

Jamal stands up and sits you in the chair and told you to watch. He straddles my face. Pulling his pants off, his cock slapped my face, and he pushed it deep as in my mouth. I am gagging from his cock, tears running out my eyes.

I feel hands rubbing my ass, lubing me up. Jamal picks his pace up, pulls out and blows his load on my face. Then pushed it back in my mouth. Then he walks back to you kissing you as you jump up in his arms kissing him back deeply from being so horny.

I feel his friend push his cock deep inside me as he strokes my cock. My ass open up even more I need to cum so bad. Letting go of my cock he grabs my legs put them over his shoulder and fucked me hard.

I feel pressure building in side me as I scream, cum shooting all over my chest and stomach. Then he tenses up and fills my ass with his cum. He climbs off me and goes to his shorts, putting them on collecting money from both of you. Jamal walk up to the side of the bed and put anklet and toe ring on me saying "I own this bitch now too!"

Jamal's friend leaves I am so spent laying on the bed I watch Jamal take his shorts off and straddle my face with his cock laying in my face telling you to come over as you both kiss then he looks down at me and says "Lick my balls bitch get me hard so I can fuck your wife!"

I suck and licking his balls when he says to you, "It's our last night! One last fuck! So bend over on top your hubby so I can fuck you!"

You climb up on top of me and slide back on to his now hard cock, and it slides right in with ease. I watch him push his cock in side you, his balls slapping my face I reach up with my tongue and start licking your clit.

Your body jerks and bucking. you orgasm over and over. You're going so wild Jamal can't take it as he grabs your hips and pushed his cock deep as I watch his shaft throbbing in side you. He grabs your hair, pulling you back to him to kiss.

I am waiting for his cum to drip, but it ain't yet. He keeps pushing in deeper than you both kiss. You say to him, "It was a fun week, and it was so nice to meet you!"

He keeps his cock deep inside you seems like forever when he finally pulled out nothing came out. I dove in, trying to suck as hard as I could when I finally tasted some of his cum drip into my mouth.

You let Jamal out and then came back looking at me and said "You look a messy bitch!"

You look at cum dripping out my asshole, my chest, and a mess all over my face. My knees are weak as you help me to the shower to clean me up, telling me how much you love me and proud that we came to Jamaica for the week.

Next morning while we pack I am so hard seeing you bent over the bed I put my cock between your legs as you moan then tighten your legs and told me to stop. I pull your shorts down looking at your pussy still red from all the fucking I kiss it licking it making you jerk and moan.

I stick my cock in you and starting fucking you. You're not moaning much and I can barley feel your pussy, but I don't care as I want to cum in your pussy. You push me back with your feet and said, "Stop it hurts! How about you jack off on my feet and lick your cum off it while you stare at my pussy ok?"

I stood up and started jerking my cock and few strokes I cum on your feet. I dropped to my knees and started licking my cum. I noticed you still wearing both anklets and toe rings as you smile and say, "They still own this pussy bitch!"

I instantly cum again on the floor hearing you say that. drips out on to the floor. You say "Lets go home.

On the plane trip home we sleep on the plane, holding each other as you sleep on my shoulder. We get home and back to our normal life. We go to bed you kiss me saying "Thank you for the vacation I deeply needed and it will never happen again."

I look in your eyes saying "Yes Master I hope your pussy will tighten back up? And I really want it to happen again, please!"

You smile and say "It might, and so do I!"

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers