Our Love Ch. 03-05

Story Info
Brother Michael's memories explain how he evolved.
5.9k words
4.5
1.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Love.

Chapter Three- Hannah.

The college twisted Michael's perceptions and how to use his profiling or 'reads' of the people around him. It was clear in the second semester that college was simply a microcosm of the wider society. There were the haves and the have-nots. Those with power and those without. The elites and the proletariat.

Michael didn't like the assumed labels he was saddled with. The elites ignored him, the cool kids but then they didn't know about his 'reads'. Michael had settled in quickly to study his 100-level courses, flew through the midterms, and impressed his tutors with his natural ability. In the social circles, however, he felt hemmed in and constrained, and he didn't like that.

He saw beautiful girls but almost none of them didn't give him the time of day. He didn't like that.

Finally, the jerks that shared his house were brash and he didn't like that.

He took menial jobs to supplement his income, especially in the summer, they were laborious, but the garden work gave him a workout. What he was initially unaware of is that when he was stripped to his shorts in the hot sun, he was being observed behind drapes and the slatted blinds. Being in the real world, gave him access to real people, and of course, to real women; real women who were sexually frustrated and enjoyed the attention of a toned, muscular boy instead of their flabby, gone-to-seed husbands. At first, it was for fun, he was working in stores in the town, away from the college and attending lectures and seminars to keep a very high GPA, but money was always in short supply. Picking up $50 here and there wasn't paying the ever-increasing outgoings of maintaining a college life, and neither was his sex life. The girls at college were uninteresting, Michael sought other attractions.

Then, he struck upon the idea of approaching these housewives and offering to do jobs for them daily. He had already picked out which wives to approach and soon, he had wormed his way into their homes, their affections and most importantly their beds. With this particular fetish for the older woman still very much fixed in his arousal, Michael complimented and cajoled a variety of moms to take him to their beds and show him the benefit of their experience. As with other men, he had his favourites and of course, they paid him promptly for his work, which was completed rapidly but efficiently so no suspicion could be aroused, as the rest of the bay was spent in the arms of the still highly attractive mothers in the suburban streets.

One such Mother was Hannah, a real curvaceous figure of a woman, who even introduced Michael to her gorgeous stepdaughter, Kira, as a convenient cover for his continued visits to the house. The most convenient part of this was the frequently absent husband. As he spent time with Hannah, he found her wanted the delicious espresso coffee-skinned woman, and through his precise profiling, he knew exactly what to say and when to say it, however as he also got to know the daughter, a sophomore at a college on the other side of town, a dilemma emerged.

He wanted her too.

One lovely Saturday morning, Michael was putting up shelves in Kira's room, under the supervision of Hannah. Hannah, being a hot day had worn a simple cotton strappy top and a pair of cut-off denim that was a sight to behold. Her pert, but full breasts were barely contained in the top, her nipples prominent and obvious and the shorts were perfectly shaped over her ass. Michael was uncertain, she had neglected to wear panties this morning Micheal took the plunge,

"It's a pity Mr Lee can't do this for you, and you're left with no option but to employ my amateur efforts" He glanced over his shoulder and observed Hannah watching his tight ass intently as he moved. Of course, Michael had worn his tightest running shorts for her enjoyment and bare-chested.

"Oh, my husband is no good at any do-it-yourself. He hasn't mounted a ladder in years, "She answered and then spoke her thoughts out aloud, "he hasn't mounted anything in years either!" She sighed, as Michale stepped down and looked at her directly.

"Then he is a fool!" He replied, "You are completely stunning and any man would give his right arm to love you, "Michael pitched this perfectly,

"Michael, I'm old enough to be your mom!" She blushed and looked down and was now suddenly aware of just how few clothes she had chosen.

But she knew exactly what she had chosen and why. This cute white kid had paid her some much attention in the last weeks that she had fantasized about him in her lonely bed. Her fingers had found her aching pussy on more than one occasion and conjured up his face as she imagined him fucking her.

"Nonsense, you're twice the woman than most. I think you're incredible and very sexy!" Michael pushed it, and to make the point stepped closer. Her bodily aroma was intoxicating, a woman in her prime and woefully neglected, "I like Kira, but you are twice the woman she will be, I fear, "

Hannah looked at the boy's well-toned chest muscles, tight abs and then the huge, thick snake growing in the thin cotton shorts, "Oh my, are you getting stiff?" Hannah asked the foolish question.

"I'm sorry," Michael half-turned and covered himself, "I can't help it!" Michael played his last card, " I shouldn't but I think you're amazing," He injected a clear stammer and Hannah Lee fell for it completely.

"Oh Michael," She reached out and pulled him close, hugging him and then as their eyes met, Hannah Lee kissed him. Her tongue slipped invitingly into his mouth and met his own. All the tensions and the neglect flooded out of Hannah, and she surrendered to her hammering heartbeat, the cold knot in her stomach and the ache in her damp cunt. She would teach this kid how to make love to her and what she gave him would remain with him forever.

"Hannah, I can't believe this is happening, "Michael breathed, "You're wonderful!" He kissed her back and held her tight. He felt her breasts press against his chest and her nipples stiffened as she felt him. Michael seized the moment and detached his mouth, reached up and pulled down the strap of her strappy top, releasing the chocolate-coloured breast topped with a long-stemmed nub and began to lick and suck on it. Hannah, now seized with the electric shock of his mouth on her sensitive flesh.

"Oh god!" Hannah arched her back and pulled his mouth closer to her breast, willing him to suckle her more powerfully. Within moments, he had her other breast enjoying the wet movements of his tongue and the teasing of his teeth, "Oh Michael, I'm so wet!" Michael slipped his hand to her cut-off denim shorts, unbuttoned the top button and unzipped her. With his free hand, he was greeted by a mass of wet hairy pussy and Hannah weakened at knees enough, to allow his fingers to feel her gloriously warm wet sex.

Michael needed to move her to Kira's bed, got her top, shorts off her and begin to eat her aching cunt into utter submission. The fact that he would fuck her on Kira's bed was not lost on him, with Hannah succumbing to her desperate need for his dick, he planned to convince her to teach her daughter how to fuck, while he watched but for now, he forced himself to focus on her needs.

Gently edging her to the bed, Hannah raised her legs and swiftly her denim shorts were off, and Michael buried his face into her pussy. She was hairy, but Michael didn't mind, her natural perfume was so potent, caught on her tiny hairs simply made him want her more. His tongue licked her slit up and down and then probed her cunt and Hannah moaned loudly,

"Shhh, my darling, you mustn't wake the neighbourhood," Michael looked up, licking the juice from his mouth. He looked up and saw Hannah retrieve her top and stuff the top into her mouth. With her voice thus stifled, Michael treated her to a vigorous licking and then sucked hard on her swollen clitoris and with two wet fingers slipped in and out of her pussy, Hannah writhed like a woman possessed.

"Mmmmm!" Hannah moaned as Michael pushed her pussy juice-spattered legs apart further and rubbed firmly at her swollen G-spot. Being so lacking in sexual contact, Hannah's orgasm was surprisingly rapid and violent. She bucked and squirmed, and her body was racked with a spasm of such force she arched and from her loins a stream of warm ejaculate tumbled from her puffy vaginal lips. Once she had recovered from this assault, she pulled the top from her mouth, and struggled to sit up,

"Oh Michael, I want to feel your dick in me!" Michael pushed her onto the bed and settled himself between her legs and fed his stiff dick into her slowly, letting her feel his girth. Being in her 40s Michael disdained the idea of a condom and had already thought to cum on her. He would have liked to watch her suck on his dick but put aside his desire to further please this ebony mom. With measured strokes, he plundered her pussy until she repeated the violent wracking of her gorgeous body as she had her second orgasm. As her excited pussy gripped him, Michael had to fight the urge to cum. He wanted to hold himself back to give her a chance to offer herself for his climax.

She looked down between her legs,

"Oh, Michael didn't you cum.? Oh my darling, cum for me! Let me see your cum on me!" She looked at him, as he rubbed her clitoris,

"Hannah, I want you but I'm too excited. I can't cum!" He moved his finger to stroke her twitching bud, and Hannah knew what he wanted, "perhaps we might...?"

Hannah had accepted that she might not have been as tight as he had been before giving birth to her daughter and had been experimenting when she masturbated. Now, with a small sigh, she wanted to give Michael a fuck that only a real woman could give, "Fuck my black ass, Michael. I'm ready. I want you to fuck my ass!" Hannah panted. She had used a dildo in her ass for the last couple of years, as it gave her a greater orgasm when she fucked herself. Michael looked at her face, beaded with sweat and her skin glistened with perspiration, as he was. The unseasonal weather had brought an intense humidity to the country but with her permission given, Michael spat a large glop of saliva and painted his dick with it and then did the same to her twitching starfish. Rivulets of Hannah's pussy made the lubrication much easier and as he inched himself into her anus, past her ring of muscle, Hannah managed to relax her sphincter to give him easier access.

Soon Michael was sliding easily in and out of her ass, and Hannah pushed the finger into her pussy, finger fucking herself to build up yet another climax, distracting from the pain of Michael's thick cock in her hole. Michael enjoyed the tightness and the mucky aroma of her ass, as he fucked the woman's rectum in careful but long strokes. Occasionally, he would pull out all the way and admire the now triangular shape of her pulsating asshole and then plunge himself back in. Hannah, newly stifled with her top groaned, cried and moaned as his white dick used her asshole until Michael couldn't hold it.

"Hannah, I want to cum on you!" Michael wanted to see his white semen splattered over her ebony skin, and to his delight, Hannah agreed. Turning herself on her back.

"Shoot your load on my titties!" Hannah screamed, consumed with her final overpowering climax. Michael gave her exactly what she wanted, but also managed to spray his semen onto her lips and chin. As she shook, he watched her clean her face with her finger and push the strands of his pearl fluid into her mouth.

"Fuck you taste better than Mr Lee!" Hannah smiled.

Little did Hannah know but her illicit sex would place her in a terrible position when Michael asked her to engineer a threesome with her daughter.

Michael didn't know it then but his talent for reading people had made him uncaring, calculating and on the way to becoming quite evil.

End of Chapter Three

Chapter Four.

The moment was perfect, Kira had let him into her house and after kissing and fooling around, she had coaxed Michael upstairs. With her mother out and her father always absent, Kira wanted to give this lovely white boy a real treat. She took him down the familiar hall into her mother's bedroom. The large king-size was pristine with clean white cotton sheets and smelt fresh and inviting.

"Isn't this a little disrespectful?" Michael asked as Kira shimmed out of her bra top, revealing her small, upturned titties. They were mere buds, unlike the perfect shape of Hannah's ebony firm fuller breasts.

"No, I think we deserve a bigger bed, don't we?" Kira smiled and slipped down her shorts and stood proudly showing off her bare, hairless pussy lips. Michael had to admit, she was very fuckable. She was young, toned and desperate for a fuck, as Michael had kept her waiting while getting his rocks off with her mother. As they planned, he slipped the black bindings on each foot of the bed, hiding from view and then turned back to Kira.

"Well, as your mom is out, I think it's time you and I get to know each other better!" Michael pulled off his shirt and shorts and slid onto bd, his dick already stiff and prominent.

"Oh boy, you've got a big dick haven't you?" Kira sighed, as Michael lay back and let her start to suck on his dick. He moaned loudly, and Kira looked up pleased that he was enjoying her mouth. He was violently stiff, excited by Kira's clever tongue and the anticipated intrusion of Hannah.

A knock at the door shook Brother Michael from his wander down memory lane and forced him back to reality, The door opened, and Sister Lillian and her new initiate asked permission to be introduced to him.

"Of course, Sister, I welcome all who have found 'our love' and who might you be?" Michael asked. Sister Lillian was an older model of Sister Monica, still attractive with her black hair, cut to a stylish bob and a trim figure in a simple shift dress. Her initiate was a young man from the East Coast, who brought a degree in computer science and an inbuilt distrust of 'big government', Brother Martin, lo dressed simply in a white linen shirt and matching pants and barefoot in sandals.

"Thank you for seeing me, Brother," He smiled nervously, his back to Sister Lillian.

"Brother Martin is about to be baptised, "Sister Lillian smiled as she stepped back and started to unbutton her simple beige dress, exposing her naked breasts and more importantly her hairy cunt, Michael glanced over the younger man's shoulder and nodded.

"Other less fervent faiths baptise in water but here at 'our love' we baptise you in the fluids of love, as Mary Magdalene would have done. I welcome you, Brother," Michael turned him round to find the naked Lillian, rubbing her hairy pussy with one hand, coaxing a hefty soaking of her juices onto her hand. Brother Martin looked on in awe and confusion, but Michael urged him forwards,

"I am the water in which you will be baptised," Lillian cooed. Her fingers made small, neat circles on her fleshy lips, already getting wetter by the moment. Her rotating fingers transfixed Martin and the scent of her cunt rose invitingly. Michael whispered in his ears,

"We follow the lost gospel of Mary, unfairly called a prostitute by women-hating monks and perhaps even the male disciples of Jesus. She talked of love and with love, the power to change the world. That is what we will baptise you in, the love of Mary."

Michael pushed firmly on the man's shoulders and lowered him to his knees, as he looked up. As Michael spoke, Lillian edged closer, lifted her wet finger to Matin's lips and smeared her love juice on them. Martin's nose was filled with her potent muskiness. He licked his lips and tasted her. Now as her arousal grew, and with practised fingers, she now thrust two or three fingers into her cunt and thrust into them like a thick dick and the dam in her pussy broke and her juices began to flow. Michael watched with satisfaction, Lillian had been a big porn star when he recruited her, like others were read easily. Michael gave her position, security and her quarters and she happily took shy young men and showed them why she was called 'Deep Waters' in the porn industry. As she thrust her fingers into her cunt, she shook and then pulled her hand from her sex and a long warm stream of her ejaculate squirted into the young initiate's face and body. The stream was a fountain, spraying Martin and Michael too. The young man spluttered and gasped but his dick was straining and tenting his pants impressively.

Michael pushed Martin forward and Lillian kissed him deeply. She tasted her pussy on his lips, and as their tongues wrestled with each other, Lillian pulled at his pants releasing his erection. Brother Michael waited for Lillian to detach herself and kneel before him and begin to suck on his dick. Marton stood petrified as Michael pulled the linen shirt over Martin's head.

He stood naked, with the gorgeous Lillian managing to deep-throat his dick. He looked down and watched his dick disappear down Lillian's throat and then as she pulled herself off his shaft, her saliva dribbled from her mouth. Her hand gripped his naked ass cheeks and pulled him into her throat. As Martin was enraptured with Lillian's fellatio, Michael disrobed. As Lillian stood up, strings of salvia dribbled onto her naked breasts, her nipples stiff and prominent. She pulled Martin's mouth to hem and he eagerly, hungrily licked and suckled them, like a puppy in a teat. Lillian arched her back, as she gripped his dick and stroked it hard, massaging his circumcised dick firmly.

"Now the initiate has been baptized in your waters, Sister Lillian would enjoy your own love waters inside her," Michael urged. Lillian knew what he meant and then lead Martin to the low well-worn couch in the corner of Brother Michael's office and sat him down and mounted his dick, slowly allowing him to feel every inch of his penetration. Michael watched the experienced Lillian fuck the young man, who seemed to have little sexual experience, in a practised and successful technique. As she bounced on the young man's dick, Michael sat next to Martin, whispering all the time about the philosophy of 'Our Love' and how Lillian would be but one of the sisters that would attend to him in the community. They, like she, would show him what love really was. As Lillian looked at Michael's thickening dick, she leaned over and gripped his shaft and stroked him. Michael then knelt on the cushion so she could suck him, whilst still fucking Martin cow-girl style. She knew how exciting Michael could get when she broke in a recruit. Male or female, it mattered little. Soon, he would stiff enough to teach the inexperienced Martin the joys of spit-roasting Lillian and as a special treat allow him to spray his semen all over her face and into her mouth.

Lillian cooed with excitement, not only from Michael's dick in her pussy but now from sucking Martin's youthful and surprisingly large dick. Lillian's arousal shot up like a rocket. Martin, now acutely aware of Michael's dick in his lover's pussy, began to thrust harder into Lillian's throat. When she pulled back, gasping loudly and urged both men to fuck her harder,

"Oh, Brother show me your love and fuck me harder!" She gasped.

Michael had chosen Sister Lillian well for this young man, she was a wonderful fuck and always enjoyed teaching the new initiates how to plunder her sex as he had done when she rose to prominence in his community. Once Michael had opened her pussy up, Lillian looked down at Martin,

"Oh Brother Martin, spray me with your seed! Make me feel your love!" She cooed. Martin, already close to climax, twisted violently and pulled his dick from her mouth and ejaculated wildly. His semen splashed her face and almost simultaneously, Michael pulled his own dick and painted her quivering buttocks with long ropes of his semen. After a brief respite, the threesome recovered enough to dress. Michael whispered to Lillian,

12