Our Lycra Fetish

Story Info
Lycra, makes me so horny.
2.5k words
4.4
12.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TigerAndy
TigerAndy
24 Followers

Whilst in my early twenties i was dating this young woman, we had been going steady for 18 months.

Susan was a great young woman with a fantastic figure, she would wear lycra leggings which was the fashion for young women back then.

I got so turned on looking at her beautiful firm body wearing this skintight clothing, the way the thin stretchy material clung to every contour and curve of her body. Just feeling and caressing my woman's legs and perfect ass felt as good for me as it did for her.

I remarked one day to Susan,

"What would a woman think if a man wore such leggings?"

Susan laughed, "Well that depends on whether the man had good legs that are long and slim and had a firm cute bum."

"A man would have difficulty hiding his bits in the extremely revealing material," she said.

"What would you think if you saw a man walking through the park with his big bulge on show?" I asked.

Susan said, "I probably wont know where to look but it would excite me at the same time," she said.

Olympic athletes are wearing this kind of clothing and Susan said she sometimes was transfixed watching these male athletes running with their big bulges bouncing around, especially the black men in slow motion.

"Did this turn you on?" I asked.

Susan confessed, "Very much," she blushed.

Then Susan surprised me by saying, "You would look good in a pair".

"Me!"

"Hmmm yes," she said, "You are tall, got great long legs, a cute fit bum and a flat tight belly."

"Thanks Sue, but you missed one important bit out."

"Whats that?"

"Do i not have a big package too?" I said laughing.

"All I'm saying is it fills me good and proper," Sue said smiling giving me a wink.

"I would be too embarrassed to wear them outdoors," I said.

Susan lent forward and whispered in my ear, "You can wear them for me."

We kissed, "I love you Susan!" continuing to embrace her warmly.

A few weeks later whilst out shopping i passed a sportswear shop, i popped inside curious about these leggings, they appeared to sell them mainly for women, apart from the cycling shorts which they did for both sexes.

I decided on a matt navy blue pair which i was assured would stretch to all sizes and leg lengths.

When i got home i couldn't wait to try them on, stripping off removing my underwear i slid my long legs into each leg and into the elastic Stirrup under the feet and pulled the leggings up around my waist.

The material clung to every detail of my body, clinging to my thighs, buttocks and most of all my cock and balls.

Pulling them up further and rolling over the elasticated waist band made them fit so tightly in between my buttocks without a crease or wrinkle in the material, and my now semi erect cock was perfectly outlined.

The leggings felt so sensual, looking at my rear in the long mirror, my legs and ass looked so sexy.

I began to feel horny my cock had swollen so hard and now was sporting a huge bulge leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination, they were like spray on pants clinging, cupping my balls and hard cock beautifully.

I became so aroused, stroking my thighs, my smooth bum cheeks and caressing my 7 inch fat cock, working myself into such an aroused state.

Such was my arousal, pre-cum leaked from my slit and soaked through the thin lycra material forming a clear bubble on the outside of the material. I couldn't contain myself no more and had to slide down my leggings and masturbate my hungry cock.

Just half a dozen pumps had me jetting cum all over myself, pulse after pulse of never ending spurts of my juice splashing my chest and belly, so intense was my orgasm.

A few weeks later, my parents went away, i would have the house to myself, which meant Susan could stop over, relaxed in the knowledge we could sleep together and have long passionate sex without the risk of anyone disturbing us.

I had constantly thought about what Susan said to me about wearing the leggings, was she serious or having a joke? I was a little unsure, I hadn't told her of my purchase, I thought i would wear them with trainers and a tight white t shirt for when she arrives late afternoon.

Showering, trimming and making myself smell nice for my woman then sliding on my leggings and other sportswear.

Looking in the mirror i looked like a track athlete, It wouldn't take much effort from Susan to get me aroused, displaying my package.

Walking freely around the house feeling so horny so sexy, I wanted my girlfriend, I needed my woman like never before, I still wasn't sure of her reaction, would she laugh at me, make me feel stupid and humiliated? Would she be very happy to see me and not be able to keep her hands from fondling my swelling bulge? If she laughed and made me feel stupid, i would simply laugh it off as a joke on her.

The door bell rang, i opened the front door but stood behind the door, so she won't see me until well inside the house, i shut the door.

Our eyes met, she looked gorgeous, a year younger than I, at twenty years old, 5ft 7 brunette, deep brown eyes, her breasts filled her bra to its fullest in a body hugging vest top and tight cotton shorts followed by white stiletto heels on the end of 33 inch long legs.

Her eyes lowered and saw what i was wearing. "Oh wow!" Sue exclaimed, laughed a little and blushed, her cheeks flushed red. Susan looked back up and our eyes met, she stepped closer to me and we kissed so passionately i thought she was trying to eat me.

Her warm hands began their sensuous journey, caressing my buttock cheeks, stroking and sliding her hands up and down repeatedly.

Pulling herself closer into me, we continued to French kiss our tongues mingle, i stroke her delicate neck, her perfumed scent, we were alone sharing each other enjoying our young bodies.

My right hand sensually cups her firm little butt in her cotton shorts feeling the outline of her skimpy knickers which lay beneath.

A slight murmur which turns into a pleasurable moan escapes from her warm breath.

Susan smelt so good, we kissed deeply for longer, my erection expanding, swelling and growing so hard by now it pressed into Susan's abdomen like a warriors love spear.

"Oh god i can feel you, you're so hard, let me see you!" Sue whispered.

Susan stepped away and stared at my huge engorged cock arcing downwards over my full balls forming a large pouch like bulge in the lycra leggings.

"Oh i love them Andy, your bum and thighs feel so soft, so smooth, they look so nice in these."

Leaning into me again her eyes close, we continue to passionately kiss.

"Andy, you are making me so wet!"

Susan's caressing hands hovered over my swollen bulge,

"Your bulge is bigger than my hand can cup you," she said, "Oh god i want you now!"

"I feel so horny for you, fuck me now she whispered in my ear."

We moved to the lounge i lay on the sofa, Susan climbed on top, her smooth tanned thighs positioned either side of my body, we kissed more, I adored kissing Susan she was so passionate. I was completely in love with her.

Susan lowered herself on my hard bulge between her open legs and began to move on my hardness in a slow grinding rhythm, whilst looking into each others eyes intently, Sue was driving me to distraction, with her constant rhythm, the gyrating of her hips and our colliding crotches. Sue suddenly climbed off making a tutting noise.

I thought i had done something wrong, she slid down her cotton shorts revealing tiny pink cotton knickers which had a large darkened stain between her beautiful firm thighs where her love juice had soaked into the thin material.

Susan whipped off her top leaving her gorgeous young body enclosed in a pink lace bra and sodden pink knickers. Climbing back on top her soaking crotch pressed more firmly on my swollen cock bulge and proceeded her rhythmic grinding.

"That's much better, i can feel you so much more Andy".

Soft moans of pleasure escaped her lips, she was using my cock bulge like some rodeo girl masturbation machine, Sue was really working me hard and i could feel drops of pre-cum seeping from my cock and turning my swollen ball sack into a sticky wet mess.

Gripping her tiny girl like waist steadying her rhythm, i reach up to caress her gorgeous breasts feeling the hardness of her nipples through her pink lace bra.

"I feel the luckiest man on earth Susan, I love you!"

Susan smiled biting her lip concentrating on her grinding.

My lycra clad cock bulge was now wet from Susan's juice soaked knickers rubbing my hard lump, she was getting very close to making herself cum, I wouldn't last much longer either. We kissed more, Susan repeated her demand,

"Andy please fuck me! I want you inside me...please."

"OK," I nodded.

Susan grabbed the waist band of my leggings and pulled them down over my thighs, she stood up above me on the sofa and removed her soaked knickers, discarding them onto the carpet. There was a clear string of love juice hanging from her wet slit, i pulled her down so her pussy lips sat on my mouth and slid my tongue deep inside her soaking love trench,

"Oooohhh,"

Susan's pleasurable moans increased with her excitement.

I licking and scooped out her love goo, she tasted so sweet.

Her firm thighs straddling my head began shaking and trembling.

Moving off my face she could wait no longer. My cock bucking and throbbing at the entrance to her sodden vagina, in one movement Susan impaled herself on my love spike all the way balls deep. Her labia splayed open by my girth.

Susan gasped, "Ohhh that feels so good Andy."

My throbbing cock buried inside her soaking pussy, she re-commenced her rhythmic grind with the occasional bob up and slamming down hard on my love pole in an effort to get me deeper inside her.

I simply could hang on no longer, Susan wanted my cum juice inside her tight yet soaking pussy, my breathing became really erratic and heavy i murmured,

"I'm about to cum Sue!"

Susan never slowed she kept on grinding and hammering away like a girl possessed, i had never seen her so intense like this before.

Both of us making moans and gasps as we neared our orgasms.

I wanted to last another minute so my girl would cum hard on me at the same time. Usually i came first and had to finish Sue off with my fingers or orally, but this time we were both so close.

I began to thrust upwards to meet her downward grinds hammering balls deep inside her, my abdomen tensed and my orgasmic wave progressed to a point of no return.

Susan's pretty face contorted and her mouth opened as a long low moan and gasp escaped from deep inside her.

Her fingers quickly moved to her clitoris her hand moving in a blur on her little love bud.

"Ohhhh gorrrd! You made me cum." Sue squealed.

Thrusting upwards burying myself deeper inside Susan my sperm shoots hard spattering her cervix, pulse after pulse of powerful ejaculations pumping my hot sticky seed into her womb.

We both moan out together as our orgasms peek, it feels almost painful as every drop of cum empties from my swollen ball sack to fill my woman, filling her with my love.

I had saved myself for her, i had not masturbated or relieved myself for over three days, which is a long time when you are in your early twenties.

Susan had cum hard too, the first time we had done so at the same time. Sue collapsed forwards on my chest exhausted, after a few moments i could feel my cock shrinking inside her sodden snatch.

The combination of our sticky love juices seeping from her wet pussy felt warm and so erotic as it slid down my scrotum.

I wanted to taste her, eat our combined juices dripping out of her,

i whispered in her ear for her to sit her pussy on my mouth.

Susan looked at me for a moment slightly puzzled and positioned her pink entrance directly over my eager mouth, a long sticky thread of spunk mixed with her pussy cream had slid from her gaping wet slit onto my awaiting tongue.

I inserted my tongue deep inside her and began scooping out our cream cleaning and lapping our love which leaked profusely from her hole.

"You horny sod!" she exclaimed.

Never before had anyone done that to her but she didn't disapprove.

After a short while recovering, still kissing and caressing each other we're dressed and began talking and went into the kitchen to prepare some food enjoying a glass of wine each.

Susan was a very tactile girl and she couldn't resist taking opportunities to caress my body mainly my lycra clad bum. I caught her several times eyeing up my cock bulge too.

I confessed to her that wearing the lycra does make me feel so horny, the way it clings to my thighs and contours my cock, she had caught me a few times looking at my own image as i walked past the long mirror in the lounge.

I could not hide the fact that i felt in a permanent state of arousal and i couldn't hide my semi erect cock either.

I had discovered that i had a fetish.

"That's great for me," she said, "It turns me on too seeing your swollen cock, makes me want to touch and caress it all the time."

It seemed a weekend of pure lust and sex. Our young love was so intense.

Whilst watching TV together Susan would slowly caress and tease me bringing my aroused state to full hardness, which usually ended with Sue orally draining me of cum or having full sex by me drilling her hungry pussy again.

I had an amazing experience wearing lycra and just loved exhibiting my huge bulge and erections.

I asked Susan if she would wear her leggings more frequently when we were alone. Susan said, "Of course!"

A year later, our love for each other grew and we bought a home together, and i asked Susan to marry me. We had become engaged.

Having a home of our own we had many opportunities to share our lycra sex fetish.

We enjoyed lots of sensual lovemaking, Susan would occasionally suggest wearing our leggings, such a sensual turn on for both of us.

We would spend a few hours snuggled up on the sofa tenderly kissing and caressing each others lycra clad bodies before finally making love.

My lycra fetish continued for many years, sadly our relationship would not.

TigerAndy
TigerAndy
24 Followers