Our Man in Torquay

Story Info
Mature woman has exiting time with willing man.
4.3k words
4.33
4.2k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our man in Torquay.

Can I ask you something before I start my story?

Do you now or have you ever held a continuous non related conversation in your mind whilst carrying out your everyday tasks and duties?

It's something that has had a profound influence on my life for as long as I can remember. like a layer or veneer of make believe over my day to day existence.

My wayward thoughts and self conversations are mainly sexual in context.

Also my imaginary thoughts often cause me to tell lies to complete strangers around my thoughts rather than reality.

Some background, I am a single female unmarried civil servant, 53 years old, I have a highly responsible position in a government related department, my main area of expertise is forensic accountancy.

Although I have a staff of thirty five people in my department, I don't mix to much with my colleagues at work and don't make friends easily out side of work.

My main compensation for my sexual frustration and lack of fulfilment is with erotic thoughts and fantasies.

One thing I like is to take short breaks away from the pressures of work with a few days in the south of England, sometimes Scotland and north Wales."

Last September I booked a junior suite for a few days in an upmarket hotel in Torquay.

I like to stroll along the front from the hotel to Torbay harbour and stop for a coffee and people watch.

That all sounds very genteel, but of course my uncontrollable mind has an other agenda.

As I walk I look at men walking towards me and score them on an imaginary fuckable scale.

At the same time I think what I would do to pleasure them should we connect, my thoughts

range from giving them oral sex in their car to full sex in my hotel room or on the beach after dark.

I was walking along the prom not thinking of anything in particular when a really fit looking, I guess late fifties guy came into view, In the few seconds it took us to pass, I had (in my mind) already sucked him off swallowing his cum and fucked him on the beach with us both naked.

As he passed he casually smiled, tipped his expensive looking Panama hat and said

"good morning."

I just looked straight ahead and never spoke, I just smiled in return as I was still sucking him off in my mind.

I walked on for a few moments more passing Torbay marina still thinking of my latest conquest,

there was a Caffe beside the harbour with a few tables outside so I stopped for coffee.

Would my new lover pass by again, hunting me down like an animal before taking me into the restroom and fucking me from behind while I am bent over the toilet bowl, driving his virile cock deep into me and spanking my bottom with his open hand cumming hard and fast as I gasp.

The waitress broke my erotic thought train as she put my coffee on my table. I looked up and saw my new lover strolling slowly towards the marina.

Fuck! what if he comes over to me and asks if I am looking for someone to shag.

What will I say, perhaps I should say I only do oral on the first date!

With that he was near my table and was coming into the caffe.

"Hello again"

"I saw you out walking earlier."

yes hello.

"Johnny Lawrence, pleased to meet you,"

he looked at me for a response,

Jilly!, JillyJones

Now why the fuck did you say that? I thought to myself I had always hated my birth name and often gave people that I thought I would never see again a fictions name.

"Well Jilly Jones it be inappropriate if I asked to join you at this table?"

No that's fine, it's nice to chat,

he called over the waitress, he whispered something and she went inside.

"Well Jilly Jones what are you doing in Torquay if I may ask?

Just a few days away from work,

"Are you here with family or friends?"

He's testing the ground trying to find out if I am a lonely easy target.

No I am hear on my own, no kids no family and you Jonny?

"Well I am staying with friends in Upper Oxlea road, do you know it?"

His voice was soft and clear every word had a slight gap between the next, pure Oxford English, (my erotic thoughts took over again) I am definitely going to fuck him tonight, I will suck his cock first.

I was brought back to reality when the waitress returned with two large scones, strawberry jam and Devon clotted cream.

I looked at Jonny with a surprised expression.

"my treat it's not every day I get to meet such a charming lady".

Charming! you haven't got a clue what goes on in my filthy mind.

Thank you that's very kind of you.

So what do you do Johnny?

"Well "I was in export sales for manny years, now I am semi retired and serve on the advisory board a couple of days a month."

And what did you export Johnny?

"Well mainly."

he thought for a few moments,

"domestic appliances."

fascinating.

noting the slight hesitation in his answer

where was your main market Johnny?

He hesitated again.

"some of the Caribbean and also emerging Eastern European countries."

What type of domestic appliances did you sell?

He thought again for a moment,

"vacuum cleaners mainly"

Now my forensic mind had clicked in, stupid thoughts put to one side for a moment.

Oh! That must have been fascinating.

Wow these scones are amazing, what do you think Johnny, is it cream first or jam first?

Changing the direction of the conversation for a moment before going in for the kill.

"Mmm, yes thats the perennial question, I think it's more geographical then a matter of taste, I can't remember is i jam first in Cornwall and cream first in Devon?"

I could see he was relieved at the change in conversational direction.

What family do you have Johnny?

"well my dear wife died some time ago and we have one daughter only."

go on ask him, ask him, go on ask him if he says Milly, he is well and truly fucked.

I have never been married or have any children, what age is your daughter?

"31"

Do you see much of her?

"Yes as often as I can."

what is her name?

He hesitated again for a moment, I looked directly at him with an enquiring look,

"Milly"

You lousy fucking liar, not even a fucking plausible cover story.

Our man in Havana, by Graham Green, you dirty fucking plagiarising bastard.

Ah! that's a nice name, will she be joining you? I would love to meet her.

We finished our coffees and scones (the best I have ever tasted) I took out my purse.

"no, no I'll get this, my treat."

Well perhaps I could get you lunch or dinner later

"Yes, yes that would be nice but I insist on going Dutch".

"Will I collect you at your hotel?.

Yes what time,

"about seven thirty"

ok see you then, looking forward to it.

We exchanged contact numbers.

I have to just pop to the loo for a moment.

as I went through the cafe I took out my phone and discreetly took a picture of him.

We said our goodbyes and I quickly walked back to my hotel and took out my work laptop I had an encryption device in a compartment in my suitcase, I plugged it in and started to type.

Hi Tom,

could you run this through the system and see what comes up, maybe also run it past five.

I attached the photo with his name and pressed send.

Wow this is just like a real spy novel.

Of course my alter ego had kicked in and all sorts of sexual fantasies took over, I lay back on the bed for a while thinking of my ageing James Bond seducing me and taking me in every possible position.

My fingers slid down to my clitoris and found my sweet spot, I gently stroked it as my thoughts took over, it didn't take long for me to reach an orgasm, I continued pleasuring myself and it was not long before a second orgasam overtook me, how I needed full penetrative sex, I resolved to fuck him at the first opportunity regardless of his untruthfulness.

The moment was broken by a ping on my iPhone, red flag secure incoming. I quickly set up my laptop again and inserted the encryption usb

It was from Tom.

Hi M

regarding Johnny Laurence, report as follows.

Jonathan Walter Laurence, born 1st March 1963 educated at Eaton and Oxford, post graduate degree and doctorate in genetic engendering, currently employed as senior lecturer and head of department in genetic engendering at Cambridge.

He also did a Parallel degree in English literature.

Married Jane Malloy spinster on the 10th April 1987 died 9th August 2019.

Issue, two daughters Beatrice born 14th may 1988 and Milly born 15th December 1990.

Now, old dear this is where it gets interesting.

Number one daughter was educated at Roedean, then Cambridge, apparently she was a maths genius a bit like yourself and was recruited directly from university by our chums at 5. There my dear the trail ends, I tried to pull her file at 6 but to no avail, she has two red chevrons on her file cover,

I spoke to Timmy over at 5 and he said he thought she may have gone over to 6 a couple of years ago.

Milly also boarded at Roedean and went to Edinburgh completing a languages degree in French and Spanish. She currently is un married and works as an interpreter on the gravy train in Strasbourg

A bit more background on out friend Johnny, apparently he is an authority on Graham Green and moonlights as a presenter giving talks and readings on the life and works of his favourite author.

Just one last thing old darling, he apparently is doing a reading in Torquay. On Saturday evening to a local literary society, I imagine he has a queue of old biddies lining up at his room door to shag him after every event.

Doesn't sound like your kind of thing.

Love and kisses T

Fuck me! I thought he is getting into character and using me as his stooge, well I'll give you fucking stooge when I get my hands on you Jim Wormold.

Two red chevrons on the elder daughters file and no acknowledgment of her existence!

Fuck that's heavy, obviously currently active maybe as a senior analyst on the Russian desk or even in the field.

I had to think straight here if I say anything he will shit a brick, and run scared, better to play the game say nothing and have fun, after all your your goal is to fuck him and not get lovey dovey with his family.

I picked up the phone and spoke to room service, then jumped into the shower and washed away all the evidence of my afternoons deviation.

It was four thirty, I texted.

Hi Johnny would you like to pop over for a little aperitif before dinner?

He came back immediately,

" yes that would be lovely."

I am in room 483 at come straight up.

I hoped he wouldn't think that was to forward, but if I was going to fuck him I had to be a little bold.

Room service delivered my bait, half a bottle of champagne and a small selection of canapés.

I dried my hair quickly and put on my sexiest underwear and a robe I had just finished my makeup as I heard a knock at the door,

My, he's keen.

I opened the door, Johnny was there.

you were quick,

I was just dressing.

He looked a little embarrassed,

come in let's have a little drink here first.

"I have booked Bernardo's for half seven if that's ok?"

Two and a half hours that should be enough to get him into my bed.

I poured out the drinks, we clinked glasses, chatted a little, flirted a little.

"do you think we should take this into the bedroom?"

I opened my bathrobe in response and let it slip to the floor.

I have no idea what you have in mind.

With that he took off his shirt neatly folded his trousers over the back of the chair.

I moved in front of him and eased down his shorts as I dropped to my knees and took him fully into my mouth, it had been sometime since I had a cock in my mouth, it felt and tasted lovely, just a perfect size to satisfy me without gagging.

I could feel him getting fully erect in my mouth, he moved his hands behind me and expertly removed my bra cupping my Breasts with his hands, his hips started to move with the rhythm of my head, I moved his hands to the back of my head, giving the invisible signal that I wanted him to pull my head on to him harder, he continued for a few moments.

"I am going to cum soon, do you want me to pull back before I ejaculate?"

I responded by going down on him even harder, it was more than he could take he spurted a large stream of cum into my mouth, followed by five or six more ever decreasing volumes of cum whilst pressing my head down the full length of his shaft.

I swallowed every stream as it filled my mouth, holding him in place until he was spent,

After a few minutes he relaxed and put his hand under my chin and brought me up to his mouth kissing my cum soaked lips.

"fuck my mouth with your tongue."

We kissed each curling our tongues around the other. He motioned me towards the bed.

He laid me down horizontally to the bed and standing in front of me slipped off my panties gently opening my legs as he kneeled down in front of me immediately parting my labia and taking my clitoris with his mouth.

I was already worked up from giving him my head, it wasn't long before I was beginning to approach orgasm, he was so expert with his mastery of the art of cunnilingus, he slipped his middle finger into my pussy and found my G-spot, I was trying to hold off my climax but it soon took on a life of its own.

I started to gasp, moan, swear, squirt and beg for him not to stop, my orgasm spread through me developing into multiple orgasms one after another each as intense as the previous,

I wanted him in my mouth again sucking him dry, also I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could.

My orgasm gradually subsided and he lay down beside me on the bed, I was exhausted from my activity.

perhaps that is all he can do at his age, maybe he can only cum once perhaps that's it game over.

He reached over for the balance of the champagne and we drank it from the bottle, we rested for a few minutes the bedside clock said 1800

"Come on time to go."

With that he took me by the hand to the bathroom, turned on the shower.

"I'll scrub your back if you like"

We stepped into the shower he took a large handful of shower gel and proceed to massage my back increasing the volume of the lather with every rub, I could feel the lather running down my back to my bum and through my legs.

He motioned me to bend as he put his arm around my waist and pressed me forward with his other hand. I could feel his hard cock pushing gently against me until he entered my bum.

With the soap lubricating him he soon pushed his full length into me, again he found my G-spot with his finger, it was the most erotic thing that I had ever felt,

The more he thrust into me the more he increased the force he was pushing my head down while pulling my waist back to him with his arm.

It wasn't long before I could feel him focusing more on his thrusting and I knew he was near, it excited me and soon I was in unison with him.

"Oh yes, yes, yes."

We came together.

My legs were weak and he held me up until he finally slid out of me, we were both gasping as we finished showering.

He took the bath towel and dried me off completely,

"thank you for such a lovely afternoon, I really enjoyed it"

It was 1905 I just wanted to get into bed with him and fuck all night.

"I have a taxi booked for seven fifteen, Can we perhaps continue later.'

Oh yes just try and escape and see what happens.

We laughed as we left the room towards the lobby.

I have a little confession that I want to get off my chest over dinner.

"And what a lovely little chest it is."

I hope you won't be mad at me but I want to get things straight with you.

"I am intrigued, what could you possibly have to confess?"

The dinner at Bernardo's was fantastic, Johnny chose everything with beautify paired wine.

As we finished our starter,

"Come on Jilly Jones spill the beans what's your confession?"

Well my confession is. Jilly Jones is not my real name.

"Is that all it is, I am disappointed, I thought you were going to confess that you had murdered your last three husbands".

Don't laugh at me, it has been bothering me since the stupid words came out of my mouth earlier today.

"I do think Jilly Jones comes off the tongue a little easier than Mavis Wall"

You dirty fucking bastard you knew my real name all along,

I hate my real name.

"You will always be Jilly Jones to me darling."

How did you know my real name?

"When you gave me your room number earlier, I asked at reception to confirm your room number."

Well what a stupid fucking first year student mistake to make.

Am I forgiven? Or will there be punishment later?

"Perhaps some little forfeits"

smiling in anticipation.

And you Johnny, have you got anything to tell me? Now we are bearing all.

"Well, mmmm, well, not much, but mmmm."

come on Jim Wormold tell all?

(Jim Wormold is the main character in Graham Greens our man in Havana)

"well, yes, well, I think you have nailed me, what can I say?"

Tell me all and no more shit about selling vacuum cleaners.

"We'll actually I spent my total working life as a lecturer in science at Cambridge."

"It's just so boring,I have this sort of escape mechanism as one of Graham Greens characters."

Half a truth is better than none I suppose, and how does this escape valve work?

"Ah yes, well, er, since the beginning of my semi retirement I have giving talks on the life, times and works of Graham Green with readings from some of my favourite characters in his books."

"When did you cop me on"?

Well,as soon as you mentioned vacuum cleaner sales and a fictitious daughter called Milly.

(That was my master stroke would he come clean about his other daughter)

'Well actually I do have a daughter called Milly."

Named after Jim Wormold's daughter.

"Well yes I suppose she was really."

Any other skeletons in the cupboard?

"Well I suppose no more than you."

He called over the waiter and ordered two espresso martinis.

"A little peace offering, I hope this doesn't spoil anything between us? I hope we can continue our little tryst later,"

You bet.

As we sipped our martinis his phone pinged in his jacket pocket.

"I hate phones in restaurants."

He took out the phone, glanced at it and quickly returned it to his jacket,

"I might just pop to the little boys room before we go."

Now call me suspicious, but that's my training, suspect everything, question everything confirm everything believe nothing. Why did he suddenly skip to the loo?

For fuck sake give it a rest, perhaps he just has a slightly weak bladder, accept it for what it is, what are you looking for? Other than a good fuck from a very sexy man, that's it. Now get him back to your room and fuck him to a standstill.

Johnny came back to the table looking a little concerned,

Everything ok?

"Yes yes all good."

We got the bill and on my insistence shared the cost. The taxi was waiting outside.

Are you coming. Back to the hotel with me for a nightcap.

"try and stop me."

When we got back to the hotel room, there was no coyness or foreplay, we just pulled each others clothes off and fell on to the bed.

Johnny moved on top of me and entered me with one thrust.

The feeling was immense, his thrusts penetrated deep into my every being, he was gentle but commanding as he mastered my every impulse, with every deep thrust I edged nearer and nearer to climax,

I moved my hand down to his balls and squeezed lightly as he gradually increased his pace, I could feel an urgency developing as he finally pushed his erection deep inside me, coming in unison with me, pulse after pulse his cum squirted into me, as he subsided we embraced still holding the position.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped him tightly savouring every moment.

Eventually we turned face to face, kissed for a few moment and fell asleep.

12