Our Memoir Ch. 02: We Meet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group conversation continued for many hours. Periodically, Sally would stand up and head over to the drinks table to collect a few bottles before circulating amongst her guests and topping up any glasses in need. There were lots of laughs and grand stories and everyone got on very well together. Gradually, more couples said their farewells and left the group to collected their children and head home.

Sally stood again as she had done several times during the afternoon when freshening everyone's drinks again, but this time headed over to the table with the leftover food and started to clean up. She tried to pick up several trays at once and stumbled, luckily, the trays landed on the table again.

"Sally, let me help you." Audrey and I said in unison as we rose.

"No, you two stay and enjoy the conversation.", Sally replied.

"Well actually, I need to be heading home soon anyway. So this is as good a time as any I suppose." said Audrey.

Audrey turned and walked over to Phil. He stood and gave her a big hug before walking over to shake my hand.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves today." he said.

"Yes, we both had a wonderful time. Thank you." Audrey responded.

"We'll remember to invite you next time we have one of these little parties." he said.

After a brief nod to each of us, Phil returned to his remaining guests.

I collected what I judged to be the heaviest and most awkward platter. Audrey collected a few of the smaller ones and Sally was left carrying a bread basket with one and a half rolls left in it as we headed for the house.

Sally walked a bit faster to overtook us and held the back door open as we entered.

"You two are too kind." she said as we passed.

"Where would you like these?" I asked.

"On the centre island counter will be just fine." Sally responded.

With all of the plates and trays safely in the kitchen, Sally lead us into the spare bedroom where we had stored our clothes when we arrived.

Audrey found her pile of clothes and put her blouse straight on ignoring her bra.

"Ben?" said Sally.

"Yes, Sally." I replied.

"Audrey came here by taxi today." she said.

"Well, that explains the idiot that almost ran me off the road on the way here this morning." I said nodding.

"Anyway, I'm sorry to be a bother but Phil or I were planning on taking her home, but I'm afraid that we're still a bit occupied. Would you mind escorting young Audrey home safely for us?" Sally asked sweetly.

"No, really Sally. That's not necessary." interrupted Audrey.

"Nonsense Audrey, I'd be happy to drive you home. I'm heading back into town anyway." I responded.

"Well that's settles that. Now, listen Audrey." said Sally a little more seriously.

"Yes Sally, what's up?" responded Audrey.

By this time, I had located my pile of clothes and started to dress.

"I know that you were trying to be discrete, but I saw your gaze lingering on my husbands package on more than one occasion this afternoon." Sally started unceremoniously.

"Yes, oh, sorry about that." responded Audrey a little embarrassed.

"No, no, no. No need to be embarrassed." said Sally.

"It's a very natural reaction." she concluded.

"What I wanted to ask is if you are free for dinner on Wednesday next week?" she asked.

"Um, yes. I suppose so. What's the occasion?" Audrey asked a little dumbfounded.

"Oh, nothing special, I was just wondering if you'd like to get up close and personal with my husband's manly appendage and perhaps try it out a little?" said Sally in a deadpan delivery.

Before Audrey responded, Sally continued, "You should bring a guest for me to play with too of course. And if it's not this handsome chap here, I'll be disappointed".

Audrey partially recovered her composure and said, "Um, OK."

She turned to me and said "Ben, what do you think?"

Before I could respond, Sally said "Listen, I heard through the grapevine that you two are both open-minded and have both indulged in, intimate exchanges with other couples in the past."

"True." started Audrey.

"But we're not a couple." I protested.

"Oh, of course you are honey. You just don't know it yet." Sally responded.

Audrey and I looked at each other a bit stunned and shrugged our shoulders in perfect synchronisation. I nodded at her and she nodded at me and we responded in unison, "OK".

"That's wonderful." Sally responded.

"We'll see you at 7 a week from Wednesday then." she concluded.

With that done, Sally gave us both hugs and left the room. Still a little bit dazed by what had just happened, I finished putting on my shirt and Audrey put on her skirt. She gathered up her bra and panties and stuffed them into her handbag.

Audrey and I headed out to my car and drove away in silence.

"You OK?" I asked after several minutes of awkward silence.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm still pondering something that Sally said." she responded.

"Sally was full of revelations, you will need to be a little more specific." I said.

"The bit about us not knowing that we're a couple yet." Audrey clarified.

"Yes, I spotted that one too. What do you think she meant by that?" I asked.

"Listen Ben, I have not told another single person what I'm about to tell you." she said pausing briefly.

"That night at the resort with you was unlike anything I had ever experienced." she concluded.

We had come to the T intersection at the end of the road and I turned left heading back towards town.

"It's interesting that you should say that because I enjoyed myself very much as well." I responded.

"It was not just the sex, although that was wonderful. Since one memorable birthday many years ago, I have had my fair share of penises in my vagina and the vast majority of them felt pretty good. The experience with you that evening was different somehow and I just can't describe it any better than that." she said.

"I think I know what you mean." I said.

"Really?" she asked quizzically.

"Yes, I think so. The moment that I entered you that evening, it just felt unlike any other experience I have had with any other woman. All I can say is that it just felt right." I explained.

"Exactly!" she responded.

"At first, I thought that perhaps it was because it was my first swing experience or perhaps my first time with an audience. Jennifer and Jason were on the bed right next to us. But after more swinging encounters with Jason, I realised that it must have been something else." Audrey concluded.

We were fast approaching the outskirts of town and I needed some direction.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your train of thought, but I don't know where you live." I said.

"That's OK." Audrey responded.

"Head for the old sports ground, I'll direct you from there." she said.

We drove from another fifteen minutes or so, talking about previous relationships, what had gone wrong and some naughty sexual adventures that we had along the way. Intermittently, Audrey would provide some navigational directions until she finally told me to slow down and pull over next to a glorious old tree on the side of the road.

"This is my place." she said.

"I love the tree, it's spectacular." I responded.

"Yes, I love it too and it makes a wonderful navigational aide as well." she said.

"It's been a while since lunch and I'm a little peckish." Audrey declared.

"Would you like to come in for a snack?" she asked.

"That would be wonderful, thanks." I responded.

We both exited the car and she lead me to her front door. Fiddling with her handbag to find her keys, she removed the underwear that she had hurriedly stuffed in there back at the party and asked me to hold them. Once the door was open, I followed her inside and closed the door after me.

Without delay or hesitation, she took off her blouse and skirt and tossed them on a nearby chair.

"It's great to be home again." she said squeezing her breasts in an upward motion before stretching her arms out into the air.

Taking her lead, I too disrobed and placed my clothes next to hers.

"I lied." she said cheekily.

"About what?" I asked.

"About being peckish." she said.

"I've got to admit that I'm shocked by that admission." I said.

"Do you mean to tell me that you lured me in here under false pretences?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so." she replied.

"After our conversation in the car about that night at the camp, I was curious to see what would happen if we did it again." she finished.

"I must admit that I'm a little curious too. How would you suggest we proceed?" I asked.

"I'd like to propose and experiment." she responded.

With that, she stepped closer to me until we were face to face. She placed her hands on my waist, leaned up slightly and kissed me on the lips rather passionately. There was even a bit of tongue.

The rest of that evening, dear reader, was a blur. We woke up the next morning in her bed, engulfed with the lingering aroma from our our night of steamy passion.

Ha ha, only joking.

"Well I approve of your methodology." I said.

"But perhaps we should select a venue more appropriate." I added.

"Well, as luck would have it, I know of such a venue." she said.

Audrey took my hand and led me along a small hallway. We passed several closed doors before we reached an opened one and disappeared inside.

Audrey's bedroom was sparsely furnished, practical, yet stylish. She had a queen sized bed against one wall. The quilt had an elegant but subtle floral pattern. There were two pillows at the head of the bed, but no further adornments. On either side of the bed stood a table holding a lamp each topped with lampshades made from a fabric matching the quilt. Her wardrobe was built-in with mirrored doors covering the whole wall opposite the bed. Opposite the door through which we entered was another door that led to her ensuite.

Audrey walked over to the far side of the bed and motioned me to move to the side opposite her.

"Help me roll back the quilt please." she said pointing towards the pillow on my side.

She lifted her side of the quilt so I followed her lead. We folded it in half towards the end of the bed and then in half again. She then folded her half into the centre of the bed and I did likewise. She walked to the end of the bed, scooped up the quilt and place it on the floor at the end of the bed.

"That's better." she said taking a few steps forward and kissing me on the cheek.

"Sit down." she then said pointing to the side of the bed.

I moved over to where she was pointing and sat on the edge of the bed. As I did, I heard Audrey giggle as I collapsed onto my back into the middle of the mattress.

"Very funny." I started floundering on my back, "A water bed."

"It's not a 'water bed'." said Audrey in protest.

"It is a 'buoyant sleeping experience'." she concluded.

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"I don't really know. But the documentation that came with it never mentions the term 'water bed' only 'buoyant sleeping experience', so that's what I call it." she said laying down next to me.

As the mattress conformed to the proximity of our individual body weights, we both rolled towards each other and ended up face to face. I took this opportunity to enjoy the beaming smile on her face briefly before kissing her gently on the lips.

Emboldened by my approach, Audrey spared little time returning my kiss. Her response, however, was far more passionate than mine and I could tell that she meant business. Before long there were darting tongues and exchanges of saliva accompanied by a considerable amount of groaning and grunting. Necks and earlobes and breasts and cheeks and noses and foreheads and throats were all up for grabs.

As we were kissing, Audrey's hand caresses my chest and naval as it slowly made its way towards my penis. When her hand arrived at its destination, she ran it briefly through my pubic hair and found my manhood to be hardening quite nicely.

Up until this point, we were laying across the bed with my legs partly dangling over the side. Audrey pulled away from me slightly and suggested that we reorient ourselves with our heads pointing towards the bed head.

"This seems much better." she said after we had rearranged ourselves.

Audrey made her way to the end of the bed and motioned for me to spread my legs. Once I had done so, she advanced until she was level with my groin. She gently stroked the entire length of my penis and around each testis with a single finger, back and forth, several times. The sensation was wonderful.

Next, she kissed my glans softly before taking it into her mouth hands-free. She sucked gently and circled it with her tongue. She started rocking back and forth gradually talking more of my shaft into her mouth until she had engulfed my entire penis. She continued to rock back and forth hands-free and as she did, she ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft. All I could do was groan in ecstasy.

Although what Audrey was doing to me was exquisitely pleasurable, I could feel that I was getting just a little bit too close to ejaculating for comfort. Don't get me wrong, I would like to have come there and then, but I wanted to save that for later.

"That's wonderful." I said.

"I'm glad that you like it." she replied looking up at me.

"That's enough for me for the moment. How about I go down on your for a while?" I suggested.

"Sounds fine by me, let's swap places." she said enthusiastically.

I rolled out of the way as Audrey launched herself at where I was laying. Until that time, the undulation of the mattress had been fairly mild, but when she landed there was significantly more sloshing that took a while to settle down.

I made my way to the other end of the bed and upon arrival I found her legs already wide apart with her knees pointing into the air. Her mat of pubic hair was glorious. The base of her triangle started about ten centimetres below her naval and extended all of the way down to her outer lips where it parted before rejoining up again and heading off towards her arse.

Her outer lips were parted slightly, showing the pink contours of her clitoris and labia within. I manoeuvred myself in closer fully spreading her outer lips with two fingers from one hand as I did so. I gently touched the end her clitoris with my tongue and then swirled it around a few times. Audrey moaned almost imperceptibly and thrust her hips forward slightly.

As I sucked on her clitoris, I could feel it engorging with blood and glowing larger. With my spare hand, I extended the index finger and gingerly slid it between her labia. As I did, I could feel the juices flowing from her vagina and dripping only my palm. I pushed my index finger further until it was all of the way into her vagina.

Still sucking and licking her clitoris, I started to rub my index finger against the upper wall of her vagina. The area seemed rather spongy so I hoped that I had found her g-spot. I need not have worried because within about 20 seconds her legs started to tremble back and forth and she started to push her hips forward grinding her clitoris harder against my mouth.

As the minutes elapsed, her breathing was becoming more rapid and her moans seemed to have been amplified a thousandfold. With the water bed mattress sloshing around generating waves hitting her from all directions she let out one final world-shattering groan and collapsed back onto the bed.

As her body slowing rocked up and down to the rhythm of the mattress, I was transfixed by her lady parts, bright crimson with a mixture of saliva, sweat and vaginal secretions making her glisten.

"Fuck that was wonderful!" she said after trying to catch her breath for what seemed like about five minutes.

"I have not come that hard from a guy going down on me for many a year." she stated.

"I'm glad I could help." I said modestly.

"Oh, fuck. Thanks." she managed.

"Would you like to go again?" I inquired.

"No thanks. I don't think that my clit could take any more of that just yet." she replied.

"I see you're still hard." she observed as a bit of an after thought.

"How about putting that boner to good use and fucking me senseless?" she suggested.

"I would be honoured to fuck you senseless tonight m'lady." I responded with a slight node of my head.

As I was still between her legs, she simply shuffled down the bed towards me a little bit and stuck her knees into the air. She held open her labia with one hand inviting me to enter. I positioned myself on top of her supporting myself with one hand and I held my penis in my other hand.

At first, I did not enter her. Instead, I ran the end on my penis between her labia smearing her juices over its tip kissing her passionately as I did so. When I did start to penetrate her, I did so at a glacial pace. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of every millimetre of her vagina as it accepted my entire length into her moist warmth.

Once I was all of the way in I stopped and enjoyed the sensation of her vagina encapsulating my penis. It was absolute bliss.

"That feels divine." Audrey commented.

"Would you like me to start thrusting now?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh yes please. Get that pecker pumping!" she replied.

With that I slowly withdrew my penis and plunged it in again at the same slow pace. I repeated the process several times speeding up gradually each time. For her part, Audrey just laid her and moaned deeply every time that I plunged my penis back into her.

Surprisingly, at one point I noticed that as I thrust forward, Audrey would also thrust up to meet me, but she was not raising her hips. Instead, the waves generated by my previous down thrust had bounced back inside the mattress and raised Audrey to meet me. I was getting twice the experience with the same effort.

I was really enjoying myself and I was sure that Audrey was too. She had come another two times already and I was only just starting to feel my orgasm building. As I kept pumping she had one more orgasm before I ejaculated. I came long and I came hard.

"Come on, give me some more of that hot love liquid of yours." she said as she felt me coming inside her.

I grunted and groaned and I kept pumping until eventually I had deposited every last millilitre of semen that I could muster for this session. I lay on top of her spent as the water bed mattress slowly settled down.

"That was fucking brilliant!" she panted as I rolled off her.

"I must of come six or seven times." she continued.

"I've never had sex in a water bed before and I think that the wave action enhances the experience." I said.

"I agree. I've found it to be a wonderful investment over the years." she said.

Pointing towards the bedside table behind me, Audrey asked me to grab her a wad of tissues. I grabbed the whole box and held it in front of her. She pulled out about four tissues, scrunched them up and held them against the opening of her vagina. With her hand holding the tissues in place, she rolled over and off the side of the bed onto the floor. She stood up and headed over to her ensuite. I helped myself to a tissue and cleaned the glistening fluids off my penis while she was gone.

A minute later, I heard a toilet flush and water flowing before Audrey appeared at the door. She stretched her arms skywards. Her body was remarkable and her breasts took on an even more pleasing profile in that pose.

"That was invigorating!" she said with her arms still skyward.

"What, using the toilet?" I asked mockingly.

"No silly, the sex!" she replied rolling her eyes.

"Your penis, my vagina! The sex!" she added pointing at her groin for good measure.

"Oh, that." I said as she walked over and snuggled up next to me.

"I have never come that much from penetration alone before in my entire life." she started hesitantly.

"Yours is not the first penis I've had inside my vagina. There have been many and I have enjoyed the vast majority of them. You are also not the first man who's shot his load inside me, I must have had a bucket of come in there over my lifetime. It just feels different with you, I can't describe it any better than that." she said with some frustration in her voice.