Our Memoir Ch. 05: The Big Evening

Story Info
My word that pregnant chick is a wild one!
5.4k words
4.61
10.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fat!" exclaimed Audrey.

"Yes, but there's a perfectly rational explanation for that." I said calmly.

"I don't care. I feel FAT!" she said again.

I turned to face her and tried to give her a reassuring hug but her 39½ week belly was getting in the way of me trying to comfort my wife. I ended up walking behind her and putting my arms reassuringly around her midriff.

"It won't be long now. The baby will be here soon and you will be the best mother ever." I said.

"And I'm not wearing that fucking tent any more! It makes me look fat!" she continued totally ignoring my attempts to comfort her.

"Well, you need to wear something in the car. You can take the dress off as soon as we arrive at Sally and Phil's place." I replied.

"I don't want to go tonight! I don't want them to see me like this! I just want to stay home!" she argued.

"Listen, it will make you feel better. Most of the other women in the group have done this and it seems to have helped a few of them. The least you can do is give it a try." I said encouragingly.

"OK, but I'm not wearing that fucking tent!" she insisted.

"Darling, it's not a tent. It's just a maternity dress." I said trying to calm her down.

"It looks like a fucking tent!" she said again.

Unlike the horror stories told to me by a number of my friends about their wives' behaviour, my wife was normally calm and reasonable about most things and I had never seen her in such a state before. I simply put it down to the influx of hormones that her body has been having to deal with over the past nine months and knew that the end was in sight.

"You need to wear something. Society's not ready for heavily pregnant women marauding through the streets naked. Why don't you pick something else." I said trying another tact.

"Nothing else fits! You did this to me!" came her swift reply.

"Unless you are seriously trying to say that I impregnated you in your sleep without your permission, you know that's no true!" was all that I managed to utter in my defence before she started again.

"This is all your fucking fault! Gimme that fucking tent!" she yelled pointing at the maternity dress on the bed.

I picked up the dress and tried to help her pull it over her head. Encountering difficulty, she snatched it from my hands and just started swearing to herself. I judged that there was nothing that I could do to help so I stepped back and let her sort it out for herself. She could ask for help if she needed it.

I sat on the bed for a minute or two but then decided to wait for her out in the living room. Although I was genuinely trying to help her, the motivation for my presence may have been misinterpreted as something else. Leaving may also have been misinterpreted as something else. I knew that I could never win.

I waited in the living room and read a magazine. After about five minutes, Audrey waddled into the living room and demanded tersely, "Let's go!" as she continued to waddle towards the inside garage door. I put down the magazine, picked up my car keys and beat her to the door.

When we were about half way to Phil and Sally's place, Audrey turned to me and said, "This is a stupid tradition.".

"Most of the other women have seemed to like it, anyway, it's not mandatory you know, you don't have to do it." I said in response.

"I'll give it a go." Audrey muttered to herself turning to look out her window.

The rest of the trip was relatively uneventful apart from being stuck behind a slow truck for about five minutes. When we arrived, there were already a number of cars parked, but the spot closest to the front door had been left free for us. As I brought the car to a stop and turned off the engine, Sally appeared at the front door and came over to greet us.

By the time I had exited our car, Sally had reached Audrey's side and started to open the door for her. As Audrey wiggled her way out of the passenger's seat Sally's eyes grew somewhat larger.

"My, you're certainly getting close." commented Sally.

"Any fucking day now will suit me just fine!" responded Audrey as she struggled to get out of the car.

Sally helped Audrey get to her feet and then lead her into the house arm in arm chatting about Audrey's impending motherhood. I closed Audrey's door and followed the ladies into the house.

To my left I saw Audrey and Sally enter for first bedroom off the hallway, so I followed them. This was the normal changing room where guests could remove and store their clothing. By the time that I had entered, Sally had helped Audrey almost completely out of her 'tent' with Audrey's head coming free as I started to take my shirt off.

"I'll see you inside." Audrey said handing me her dress as she exited with Sally.

I put my shirt down, took the dress and folded it neatly and placed it on the bed before removing the rest of my clothing.

My wife Audrey and I had a circle of swinger friends. We met two of the other couples at our favourite naturist resort, but the other couples we met through normal social channels and introductions from other swingers that we knew. Whilst our sessions seldom included every couple every time, we made a special effort to get together when one of our ladies reached her seventh month of pregnancy.

Each lady, at some point after passing the seventh month of her pregnancy, would receive a congratulatory gangbang from all of the guys. Each lady except for Michelle that is. Although Michelle was happy for her husband to participate in the ritual, she politely declined to take part during all four of her pregnancies. She was happy to swing one-on-one and I had certainly fucked her on more than one occasion, she was simply not interested in gangbangs and everyone was cool with that.

I followed behind as Sally escorted Audrey along the hallway towards the cacophony of overlapping conversations emanating from the main lounge room. When Audrey entered the lounge room I heard a number of people speak her name and by the time I arrived at the door, Audrey was surrounded by well-wishers marvelling at the size of her belly.

As well as the people greeting Audrey, there were a few groups of people standing around drinking and nibbling on snacks. As I looked around the room, I saw Virginia over in the corner giving head to some guy that I had never seen before. A man and a woman were casually looking on as Virginia did her thing. Virginia was renown for her head jobs and I'm very pleased to report that she has left me almost unable to walk after sucking my balls dry on more than one occasion.

I was also delighted to see that Veronique and her husband Thierry were also in attendance. I met Veronique through work. I can't remember how the subject came up, but she was lamenting her childhood summers in France and complaining about our prudish society.

Veronique grew up in a small, relatively unknown seaside village adjacent to a nude beach. Her house was very close to the beach and she and her family simply walked naked from their house to the beach whenever they felt like it. I remember that she told me that during the summer that she turned fifteen, she managed to spend six whole weeks without once ever having to wear a single item of clothing.

This revelation naturally led to Audrey and I introducing Veronique and Thierry to our naturist resort as well as several invitations to dinner parties at our house. Normally, Audrey is fairly tuned-in to picking up on the swinger vibe about people, but it was not until Veronique and Thierry turned up one evening at a party that Phil and Sally were hosting did we realise that they enjoyed swinging too.

I walked over to the group that Veronique and Thierry were standing with, sneaking a look at Veronique's spectacular body as I did. Her breasts were quite large and incredibly firm for a woman of her age. Her pubic hair was completely natural with hints of grey here and there.

"Salut, ma chérie!" I said planting a kiss on each of Veronique's cheeks in turn.

"Salut yourself!", Veronique responded.

I greeted everyone else in the group in turn, shaking hands with the men and kissing the cheeks of the women as social convention required. Except for Lillian, Lillian gave me a big passionate kiss on the lips, but that's OK because Lillian gave everyone a big passionate kiss on the lips.

"Audrey looks just about ready to pop!" Lillian said looking over at Audrey.

"Yes, any day now." I responded.

"How is she feeling?" Veronique asked.

"Very uncomfortable." I responded diplomatically.

"Yes, I remember the later stages of my pregnancies and I was definitely NOT comfortable." Lillian added.

"I can attest to that too." agreed William, Lillian's husband.

"I hope that Audrey gets some benefit out of tonight. I know it helped me." Veronique added.

"I have heard that it's supposed to be a myth, but if it helps Audrey, I'm all for it." I said.

"There are some more snacks in the Kitchen." Thierry interjected.

"Sounds good to me." said Lillian.

"Shall we adjourn to the kitchen?" asked William.

"An excellent idea." Veronique responded.

The five of us made our way around into the kitchen. We nibbled on some snacks and were lost deep in conversation without realising that the noise from the lounge room had died down.

"Oh, there you are." said Sally as she entered the kitchen from the main hall.

"Things are getting started now." she added before heading back out the way she came in.

William and Lillian followed closely behind Sally, but Veronique, Thierry and I stayed and finished off what we were eating before heading for the master bedroom to rejoin the group.

As I entered the bedroom, I saw that Audrey was already in the swing and that Mitchell was busily thrusting away between her legs. She was making intense eye contact with Mitchell as he fucked her, encouraging his efforts as she did so. I caught her eye briefly and she mouthed 'thank you' and gave me a big smile before returning her attention to Mitchell.

Mitchell thrust back and forth about seven or eight times more as I watched before thrusting forward one last time and moaning deeply. Audrey was yelling 'Give it to me!' several times over as he rocked gently back and forth with each orgasmic wave.

After finishing, he stepped back and I was able to see a dollop of his semen drip from my wife's gaping vagina and splat on the floor. He took another step back and turned towards me, I could see that his penis was still mostly erect and that my wife's vaginal juices glistened as it swung gently from side to side in time with his paces.

Mitchell gave me a wink and a double thumbs up as Matthew, Mitchell's twin brother, took his place in front on Audrey.

"You want some of this?" Audrey asked spreading her pussy lips with one hand.

Matthew stepped forward, erect penis in hand before he obstructed my view. Going by the look on Audrey's face, and his motion, I'd say that his penis was now safe and warm inside my wife's vagina.

Looking him in the eye, Audrey said "Come on Matt, let's see if you can make me come harder that Mitch could!"

With that, Matthew picked up the pace and Audrey let herself flop back slightly and moan. Sibling rivalry between these two was legendary and on more than one occasion the ladies had goaded them into a 'fuck off' to see who was the more studly of the two.

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge watching the motion of Matthew's buttocks as he slammed into my wife. Virginia and Lillian were also on the bed eating each other out in a classic sixty-nine position. Lillian was on top. Most of the other women where on their knees in front of one of the guys getting him ready to perform for Audrey.

I felt a soft warm hand on my shoulder and from behind me I heard a woman say "Tu veux baiser mon amie?" in a sexy French accent.

I looked around and saw that Veronique was standing next to a woman. Veronique had one arm around the other woman's waist. The other woman's breasts were nowhere near as huge as Veronique's and her pubic area was completely devoid of hair. Her face was very pleasant and she had her hair tied back in a ponytail.

"Mais bien sûr!" I replied smiling before realising who was accompanying her.

"Amber!" I exclaimed as I stood.

"What did you say? I don't speak French." Amber asked.

"You know each other?" Veronique asked?

"Yes." Amber replied.

"I work for 'Allied Amalgamated' and I'm on the client team for 'Project Bigshot'." she continued.

"That's right, Amber and I have been having weekly status meetings for the last six or so months". I replied.

"Oh THAT Allied Amalgamated." Veronique said finally connecting the dots.

"I had no idea that you were interested in this lifestyle." I said to Amber.

"Oh, yes. My husband and I have been doing this long before we got married. In fact, we met at one of these events." Amber responded.

"Where is your husband? I'd like to meet him." I asked.

Amber pointed towards a man on the other side of the room. Penis erect and at the ready. When he saw Amber point to him, he waived back and smiled. The three of us waived back in unison.

"He's next in line to fuck your wife." Amber responded casually.

Veronique, Amber and I watched in silence as Matthew withdrew from Audrey and stepped away as Amber's husband stepped in to take Matthew's place. With one smooth motion, he had penetrated my wife as she encouraged his efforts.

"I can see that." I said.

"I asked Ben if he would like to fuck you." Veronique added.

"What? Sorry." said Amber momentarily distracted.

"In French just then. I asked Ben if he wanted to fuck you and he said that he would." Veronique explained.

"Oh, thank you. No offence Ben, but I'm just here to watch tonight." Amber responded.

"That's OK, no offence taken." I responded.

"This week's not a good time of the month for me, if you know what I mean." she said.

"No need to explain, we've all been there." said Veronique.

"If you like to watch." started Veronique with a conspiratorial grin, "why don't you watch me fuck Ben here?"

Before Amber had a chance to respond, Veronique motioned to the bed and told me to lay down with my head facing the door. We had to confine ourselves to one side because Virginia and Lillian were still using the other side, however, Virginia was now on top.

I laid down on the bed as Veronique had instructed and as I did, she also patted the spot next to my head indicating that Amber should sit there. Veronique then pointed at my knees and said "spread 'em mister!".

"Right there, right there! Ohhh, keep going!" I heard Audrey yell.

"Fuck that pussy, go on, fuck that pussy for me!" she continued.

"It sounds like your wife is enjoying herself this evening." Amber said turning back to face me.

"Yes, she really likes that swing. We should really invest in one for our house." I replied.

By this time, Veronique had made her way into position between my legs and was idly playing with my flaccid penis and scrotum. Her touch was light and sensual and I could feel myself responding to her attention. She must have felt it too because she leaned down and took my glans into her mouth.

I could see that Amber's eyes were on Veronique carefully watching her technique.

"I watched Virginia earlier this evening do this to my husband. He really loves getting head." she said to nobody in particular.

"Would you like to suck Ben for a while? I don't mind." said Veronique as she looked up briefly.

"No, you keep going, I'm enjoying the view from here." Amber responded.

Veronique took my penis all the way into her mouth swirling her tongue as she did so. I could never resist Veronique and before too long I was fully hard.

"That didn't take long." Amber commented.

"No, Veronique knows how to get me going." I responded.

Inspecting her handiwork, Veronique seemed satisfied. She stood up and positioned herself over my hips before beginning to squat down. To my surprise, Amber reached forward and grabbed my penis. She held it upright adjusting its aim as Veronique lowered herself the rest of the way.

Once Veronique was touching me, Amber wiggled my penis around a little to part Veronique's inner lips and to smear some of her juices onto me. Veronique was already very wet and proceeded to lower herself further. Amber continued to hold my penis steady until Veronique had engulfed at least half of my shaft before releasing her grip.

"Thanks." said Veronique as she took me all of the way inside her.

"You're welcome." replied Amber courteously as she returned to her previous voyeuring position.

Veronique started to ride me slowly and I stared at her wonderful tits as she did so. I also like watching her hairy pussy. Veronique had rather large inner lips and during her upstroke they would adhere to my shaft.

"When's your wife due?" Amber asked.

"Any day now." I responded not taking my eyes of Veronique.

"Is this your first?" Amber continued.

"Yes it is." I answered.

"Thierry and I have two adult girls. Or perhaps 'women' would be a more accurate description" Veronique said joining into the conversation as she continued to ride me slowly.

"You must have started young." commented Amber.

"Yes, Thierry and I were both nineteen when Sophie was born and twenty-one when Yveline was born." Veronique responded.

"Fuck, fuck, come in me come in me!" Audrey shouted from behind.

Veronique looked over to Audrey and smiled. Amber and I looked around as well, but I needed to strain my neck and only got a fleeting glimpse as yet another of this evening's studs stepped away from my wife's gaping genitalia.

This time, instead of milling around watching the spectacle with everyone else, he walked over and kissed Amber on the top of the head.

"My word that pregnant chick is a wild one." he said to Amber.

His penis was only semi-flaccid and stilled glistened with the combined juices of my wife and all of her suitors from this evening. Amber gently cupped the man's scrotum and took his penis into her mouth for a few quick sucks.

"Mmmm, tasty!" she said as she backed away.

"Jimmy, this is Veronique and Ben." Amber said by way of introduction.

"Veronique? From the gym Veronique?" Jimmy asked.

"The very same." responded Veronique as she rode me slowly.

"Thanks for arranging for our invitation tonight, it's been a magnificent evening." said Jimmy.

"Ben is the pregnant chick's husband." Amber pointed out.

I extended my right hand awkwardly and Jimmy shook it in response.

"Pleased to meet you Ben." he said.

"Likewise Jimmy." I responded.

"Hey look, Thierry's up next!" exclaimed Veronique as she stopped in the fully down position.

I craned my neck around to get a better look, but all I could see through the crowd of naked people were occasional glimpses of Thierry's gyrating arse. Veronique was watching intently but continued to make small circling movement with her hips.

This was the new normal for several minutes while Veronique watch Thierry play his part in this evening's fun and debauchery. Once he had come, Thierry walked over and stood next to Veronique.

Thierry looked down at me and said "Are you fucking my wife again?"

"I'm afraid so Thierry." I started.

"In my defence, she started it." I concluded.

Thierry looked across to Veronique and simply shook his head.

Quite unexpectedly, a large pregnant belly appeared at my side next to Thierry.

"Are you fucking my husband again?" asked Audrey looking at Veronique.

"It was an accident." Veronique replied.

"Honestly darling." I said providing witness to Veronique.

Veronique started to move up and down again and I could see that Audrey was glancing down at Veronique's crotch watching as she rode my shaft.

"Are you finished already?" I asked Audrey.

12