Our Morning Secret 3

Info
Quietly starting our day off in the best way we can...
233 words
4.59
12.4k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(**For those who haven't heard the first two yet, this is a direct sequel to "A Quiet Morning" and "Another Morning Secret"**)

Mmmm, did you sleep well, you beautiful goddess?

I love it when we fall asleep naked and holding each other, so we can wake up that exact same way... I love when the first thing I feel in the morning is the warmth of your luscious body, especially when I wake up throbbing with you grinding slowly and sensuously against me like this...

And even though we have to be quiet because our guests are asleep in the next room, I can't say no when you're craving me like this. When I can feel that your body is just as hungry as mine is (even though we're both still so groggy and sleepy), all I want to do is channel whatever energy I can muster into making you feel as good as I possibly can... I love getting to start my day by eagerly giving you that first taste of the pleasure you so richly deserve...

Thank you so much for waking up wanting me like this. You're fucking amazing.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love you sm

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wishing I had your morning secret right now

vodiodo69vodiodo697 months ago

That was great!! A lovely bedtime story. I actually drifted off at the end. You sound so sexy, Singer. I felt like I was naked with you in bed.. I would love waking up with you😍 Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is hot damn…

scandinavianillustrationscandinavianillustration7 months ago

This was so perfect. You really know how to spoil a girl rotten, I love it. Nothing would feel better than having you inside me after two delicious orgasms, gosh I’m getting flustered all over again just thinking about it. I would desperately need you to cum in my cunt before we go back to sleep. That way I can feel your cum leak out of me as I drift away, and fuck, I love that thought too much not to see it through.

Now I’m horny again. Welp. Bout to listen to it all over again.

Thanks for this.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Let Me Use You as a Free Use Desk Work from home could be a lot more fun ... (M4F)in Audio
Chocolat, Mon Amour (M4F) Let me paint you in chocolate.in Audio
Like a Cup of Sugar (M4F) Your best friend loans me to you as a birthday gift.in Audio
I Think You're Bad for Business Can you tempt your boss after closing hours? (M4F)in Audio
Travel Packet of Sugar (M4F) Let me pick you up, and use you, at the airport.in Audio
More Stories