Our Morning Walk

Story Info
Mom and daughter go for a morning walk and make a discovery.
3.6k words
4.48
33.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom and I were always close, more like sisters than mother and daughter. I think it's partly because she was a single mom, but we've always had a special kind of connection. When she got her current job, we moved out into a house beyond what is usually called the suburbs, and she was able to work from home a lot of the time. I go to the local community college and live with her. It's a comfortable life, and we share a lot. She asks me about the guys I see, and we always share everything. She's dated a little, but she hasn't had a long-term man in her life since the divorce, and that was years ago when I was only six. My name is Lissie, and hers is Rachel.

Summer in the midwest is often like paradise, and this summer it was especially so. We decided we were going to go for a walk most mornings, down the quiet country road we live on, for exercise. There's almost never a vehicle. You can hear the birds and cicadas, and sometimes we see a doe with a fawn. Once we glimpsed a coyote. That was really cool. Its eyes were far away, like it belonged to another world than ours.

On this particular day, we had our morning coffee, vitamin supplements, like we usually do, and then got ready for our walk. We usually wore just tank tops, short shorts, and sandals. Mom is in her late forties, but we're often mistaken for sisters. She's got darker blonde hair than mine, and her tan is deeper. We both tan naked in the back yard sometimes, because nobody comes around there, and neither of us have tan lines. Her breasts are a little fuller than mine, which we joke about sometimes. I'm kind of like a slighter version of her. It was a sunny morning, with no breeze.

We walked south along the side of the road, chatting a little, but mostly just enjoying the time together outside. In the distance, you could hear a plane.

Such a beautiful day.

Isn't it?

We could see a hawk making great spirals over the valley, high above us.

The road swerved to the left gently, and on the right was a paved driveway that curved among some trees and disappeared.

There must be a house back up there somewhere.

You can't see it from here, though.

We both looked, a little curious, and I glimpsed something between the trees.

Can you see that?

What?

I think it's someone.

I walked a little up the drive and craned my head.

He might not be wearing anything.

Where?

My mom came up to where I stood.

Wow. He's not. Can you see?

I sure do. Stand a little this way.

We could see him on the sunny hillside beside the house, standing, facing the morning sun. Maybe basking in the sun? He looked like he lifted weights, so his arms and chest were thick, and he had light brown-blond close-cropped hair. But the most prominent part was standing upright, and it looked big, very wide.

A widebody. In every way, I see.

Mom! I was whispering.

What? I can't comment on it? She smiled at me.

Let's go closer.

Won't he hear us?

Let's slip our sandals off.

Isn't that trespassing?

I'm sure it is. She laughed lightly. So what?

We gingerly walked up the driveway, the pavement cool on the soles of our feet, pausing about fifty feet from him, a couple of trees obscuring our view.

Your cellphone. She was whispering.

What about it?

Video.

I had a new Galaxy, and the lenses were pretty amazing, she was right. I pulled it out of my back pocket and turned on the video.

Let's go.

What, right up to him?

Sure. Come on. She took my arm, and pulled me forward.

We walked past the trees, and padded across the lawn until we were standing only about ten feet from him. He opened his eyes, and they widened.

We were all so startled we didn't know what to say.

Close up, he was bigger in every way than I had thought.

Who are you?

We were just out for a morning walk, glimpsed you through the trees, and came up to have a closer look. We hope you don't mind.

I guess it's ok.

It's more than ok.

My mom's eyes, like mine, were looking down at his erection. He had a thick, pink head that I was pretty sure I couldn't get my thumb and forefingers completely around. He was mostly shaved down there, with just a thin coating of hair that shone golden in the sun. It was then I realized that my mom had desires too. I had always thought of her as my mom, but when I saw her looking at him there, and I could see her nipples standing out in her tank top, for the first time I saw a different side of her. And I could feel myself getting wet. I was a little worried that my wetness would show on my shorts.

Glad you like what you see. Shouldn't I get something on?

Not for us.

She motioned me with her hand. The video. I held the phone flat and walked around him, back to her side. His shoulders were wide, and his butt was nice.

I'm Jack.

I'm Rachel, and this is my daughter, Lissie. We live not too far from here. What are you doing out here naked?

I sometimes come outside and stand naked in the sun in the morning. It's a kind of yoga. I call it absorbing the sun.

With an erection?

Sometimes it happens in the morning. Or if there are two women in front of me.

He smiled. Even, white teeth.

My mom sometimes teaches yoga.

That's true. When we can't go for a walk, we do some yoga in the morning together. Would it be ok if we came here to do some tomorrow? Or would your wife object?

He laughed.

I'm not married. You could come back, sure.

Will you be wearing the same thing?

You mean nothing?

Exactly.

Mom! I just blurted that out from surprise.

Sure.

Same time tomorrow?

This time works for me. What will you be wearing?

Same as today. At least at the beginning.

If you come back tomorrow for yoga, we all have to be naked.

My mom glanced at me with a smile in her eyes.

All right with you, honey?

I paused. We had seen each other before, of course. But never like this.

Okay.

All right, then. She spoke decisively, and stepped up to him, putting her hand on his right chest muscle. Tomorrow it is. When she lowered her hand, it just brushed the head of his penis, making it bob.

Come on, honey. Let's continue our walk. Nice meeting you, Jack.

Nice meeting you, too.

She turned, and we walked back toward the driveway and we walked down toward the road, not looking back.

You can stop the video now.

I already did.

We paused where we had left our sandals, near the road.

Let me have a look at that.

We watched the video together.

He does have a nice butt, doesn't he?

And some other parts. But are we really going to come back?

We really are.

She glanced over at me, and her eyes went down to the dampness visible between my legs on my shorts.

Do you think he saw that?

I'm sure he did.

I paused, not quite able to voice what I was wondering.

Have you ever... been with a guy that size?

You mean, that wide? No.

I'm... not sure he could get in me. I mean, if we were to.

It would just have to be a little slower, and maybe with a little help.

Help?

Something to help it slide a little. She looked at me with a slight smile.

I can't believe we're talking about this.

Maybe not just talk if we come back tomorrow.

Would you really come back?

Sure, why not?

Because you're my mom?

I'm a woman too, honey. And you could learn some things.

We put our sandals on, and I slipped the phone in my back pocket. We walked back home, chatting a little about college and a cousin who had given us a call the day before, but we were both quieter than usual. I was a little excited to see what the next day would bring.

The next morning, we were both up a little earlier. I saw our two yoga mats rolled up by the back door, leaning against the wall.

So you really think we should go?

I do. She smiled at me.

A girls' morning out.

Some morning out! I hesitated. Do you think he'd have a condom? I mean, if we got to that point?

I packed a couple things.

Like what? Let me see.

She unrolled one of the mats, and out slipped several magnum condoms and a small clear bottle.

Lubricant. Just in case.

Wow. Anything else?

No, that's enough. She laughed.

Maybe we should go one at a time.

She looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

You think that's safe?

No, I guess not.

I drank the last of my morning coffee with cream and set the mug next to hers alongside the kitchen sink.

Are you ready?

I guess.

It was another beautiful morning, not a cloud in the sky, and the sun was golden on the trees as we set out down the road, each with a yoga mat under an arm. A pair of cardinals flitted about.

We didn't talk much, just walked in the warmth of the sun, which glistened on the dew in the grass along the road.

When we arrived at the driveway, she glanced at her watch.

Right on time. Are you ready?

No.

Good. Me neither. We laughed, and headed up the driveway.

He was there, standing in the sun, just as he was the day before, but this time he saw us walking up the dappled driveway. When we got to the edge of the lawn, we stopped for a moment. She looked down, and kicked off her sandals, so I followed suit.

Just the sandals? He sounded a little amused.

You want us to take off everything here?

Why not? It feels good on the skin.

I glanced at my mom.

She pulled her tank top up and off, dropping it on her sandals, and then pulled down her shorts, kicking them off on top. Her nipples were small and brown, and stood out a little. Her narrow line of pubic hair glistened a little in the sunlight.

How's this?

Looks good to me. He looked at me.

I hesitated, then pulled my tank top up and off. I slipped off my short shorts, and stood nude in the dappled sun and shade. We walked over to him, carrying our yoga mats.

His penis was pointing down, but still thick, and I noticed his scrotum was round and taut, not like some I'd seen.

You look healthy.

So do both of you. You look like sisters.

We hear that a lot.

Mom unrolled her yoga mat, deftly slipping its contents underneath it, so I unrolled mine, too.

What yoga positions do you have in mind?

We'll start simple. She and I stood facing him, our arms down, feet apart.

Garland. We lowered to a squatting position, our knees out, our hands together at our heart level. He could see between our legs as we held the position, and I felt totally exposed. I wanted to close my knees, but I held the position. His penis, in front of us, was pointing ahead, its eye at our eye level. Then he did the same position as we did.

We rose, stood, and then went down to the mat, our backs to him.

Puppy Dog. We put our arms out, bent forward with our butts in the air, our backs arched, on our knees. I knew he was looking directly at our most private parts.

Downward Facing Dog. When we did this one, with our butts exposed to him, I felt like he was going to take us from behind.

Happy Baby. We turned facing him, rolled onto our backs, put our knees up to our abdomens, the palms of our hands on the soles of our feet straight up in the air, and I could feel the stretch pulling my labia apart, exposing my now wet, most intimate part. I had never done anything like that before in my life. It felt so hot with our legs spread open for him like that. He could even see our other little puckered opening. We held it.

Then we relaxed back, flat on our backs, with our hands palm down.

Wheel.

Mom!

Wheel. We lay on our backs, hands flat above our heads, our knees wide, feet flat, and arched up backward. After a moment of us in this position, our legs spread so we were completely exposed and vulnerable, I heard him walk forward and felt his hand brush my clitoris. It was like an electric bolt. He was moving his fingers gently over my vulva, my labia, inside, and then I felt one of his fingers entering me, hooking up so that it pressed against my g-spot. His palm was against my clitoris. I felt completely helpless, and, shockingly soon, the pulses came, my inner muscles contracting beyond my control, in waves, until suddenly I began to squirt, feeling the warm wetness splattering on me, him, the mat, the grass. We lowered ourselves to the mats, and I had to lay in the wetness. It felt dirty and exciting at the same time.

You squirted a little, honey.

Duh. We were both a little out of breath.

I looked over at her and saw that her thighs were glistening a little too. With a start, I realized he had had his hooked fingers in each of us at the same time.

I have an idea for a position. He sat down on the grass next to us, his knee off to one side, his erection upright, very near me. I could smell his musk, like an animal. I could smell mine, too.

What's that, Jack?

How about if I lay on my back on one of your mats?

What then?

One of you could squat on top of me with me inside you.

Mom slid off the mat into the grass, one knee up, leaning on her arm, her other leg bent flat on the ground. Jack knelt on the mat, then laid on his back, his erection flat against his belly. Mom reached out and rested her palm on his chest. Then, slowly, she slid it down his ribs and belly, over his cock, and cupped his balls. Her eyes met mine.

Get what we brought, would you, honey?

I reached under the mat and pulled out a magnum condom and the small bottle of clear tube oil.

Take it out.

I tore the foil package. I'd never held one before.

She had her hand around his cock, holding it away from his belly so the head was fully visible.

Slide it over the tip and roll it on, honey.

I'd never done that before, and wasn't sure which side went which way. I fumbled, dropped it, picked it up, and then, finally, began to unroll it over his thick head. You could see the head and that funny brown ring that guys have on their cocks through the latex. I rolled it all the way down to his scrotum.

Pour a little lube on it and rub it around.

When I did, I could feel his most intimate shape under the latex, especially the ridge of his swollen head.

Which one of you wants to get on top?

We looked at each other, and mom stood up. She straddled him.

Hold it up, sweetie. From the base.

She squatted, lowering herself until it was just at the tip of her labia, and then, slowly, it disappeared inside her until she was resting her buttocks on the top of his thighs and it was fully in to the base. She grunted, softly. She began to raise herself up, and then, gently, rose and squatted, so that it appeared and disappeared inside her. Her breasts bounced just a little, and without thinking, I reached out and softly pinched one, then the other nipple.

Oh, god. Unh. Oh god.

There were wet sounds as she went up and down, her thigh muscles tightening, and a musky, heavy scent. I held the base of his cock to steady it, and I could see the glistening on my hand and wrist.

Oh. Oh. Oh.

As she rose and descended, her stomach muscles contracted, and she arched her back. Her eyes were looking up at the sky.

Oh. God.

She began to shudder, first just imperceptibly, then more visibly.

Unh. Oh god, honey.

Her eyes were closed as her body shook.

Her clit was distended, fully out of its sheath in front of his thick cock inside her. To this day, I'm a little surprised at myself, but at that moment, I reached over and brushed my fingers around it very, very softly. She saw my hand and moaned no. But it wasn't a real no. My other hand went between my own legs. I brushed against her clit and she jerked, arching back.

Unh. Oh god.

It was too much. Her thigh muscles rippled as she shuddered, rising up on his cock, leaning back on her outstretched arm and hand on the ground, and she began to squirt violently. I could see her innermost secret folds pulsing out of her labia, her fluids all over my hand, Jack, the yoga mat, splashing everywhere. Her scent was wild and pungent.

She collapsed off to his side on the grass, sprawled almost as if she had been knocked unconscious, breathing heavily.

Jack rolled over on his side and propped his head on his arm.

Did you come?

Not yet, almost though. He grinned. Do you want to do it the same way? With me on my back?

I paused. I'm embarrassed to say. But I'm too tight down there for you. I don't think we can do it.

Maybe there's another position that would make it easier. I can go slowly.

Maybe. My voice sounded doubtful.

How about if you put your hands on a tree?

You mean a half dog?

I guess. We could try.

Okay. I stood, brushing a little grass and debris off my skin.

I walked over to a nearby oak tree, which was quite tall and wide. I ran my fingers over the rough bark, and then put my hands flat against it, leaning forward bent at my waist, with my feet apart.

I felt so naked and exposed with my legs wide, everything open to him behind. I felt his fingers linger over my vulva, then a cool liquid spreading, his fingers inside me. I could hear him pouring the lubricant on his cock. He slid a finger inside me and pushed down and forward, and I could feel my inside walls responding to the pressure. He kept the pressure up, and I felt a finger brushing my clit.

Unh. Oh.

It felt so wet. I could hear the wetness as his fingers moved inside and around my lips. He started the pressure again, and kept it up. I could feel my body responding.

Are you ready?

We can try.

I felt the tip of him touching me, pushing my labia apart, sliding in, but the pressure was intense, almost to the point of pain. He pushed, and I widened my legs just a bit. With that small move, I widened just a bit, and suddenly he was in, filling me up.

Oh. god.

I'd never felt anything like that. My muscles clenched onto him, but he was pushing. So much pressure!

Unh.

He pushed forward all the way into me, and I could feel the thick, curved head of his cock moving inside me, pushing all the way to my cervix. I felt like if I could look from below I could see it moving through me, spearing me. So wide, so full.

Then I felt something near my clit, a fluttering, just around it. I felt wild.

Oh god oh god oh god.

The spasms were incredible. I was shuddering, shaking, with all that pressure moving inside me, and I felt the waves of orgasm after orgasm, pushing fluid out around his cock as I pulsed inside. I came and came again, in crazy wild waves that wouldn't stop.

I could feel Jack letting go, his cock pulsing, ejaculating in waves inside me as he grunted like a thick animal, forcing itself all the way into me from behind. I felt like an animal being fucked in the woods.

He stayed in my for a couple more minutes, his cock stretching me even then, until finally he slipped out.

It was like coming to. I was looking around, and realized my mom was sitting underneath us, her back against the tree trunk bark, and it must have been her fingers I felt before I began to come. I felt like falling down into an endless tunnel.

We were all silent. You could hear us breathing, and the birds and cicadas.

I sat down with my back to the tree next to mom. My cunt hurt a little where it had been stretched.

Wow.

I think we should do yoga like that every day. We laughed, still all a little out of breath.

Already I was thinking a little about tomorrow's morning walk.