Our Movie Night In

Story Info
Me, you, a movie, some popcorn, wandering hands...
1.5k words
4.35
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estimated Read Time: 6 minutes

Tags: [M4F] [cuddlefuck] [boyfriend experience] [wholesome] [cowgirl position] [2nd person narrative]

All characters are 18+ years of age.

► ► ►

It's a quiet night at home, just the two of us. We decide to put on a movie neither of us has seen the ending of. Settling in, we're all ready; comfy clothes on, lights off, popcorn made, movie starting. I'm laying on the couch with you in little spoon position in front of me.

So far, so good. We've heard good things about this movie. Didn't it win a few awards? You look that up on your phone as I bring a hand to rest on your hip. Looking from the screen to watch you, I enjoy the view in the low light. You're wearing a baggy shirt of mine you've claimed as your own (You look better in it anyway) and some comfy leggings that hug your body.

A while after finding your answer, you're still on your phone scrolling through the list of actors. To try to bring you back to the big screen, my hand slides down to your ass and gives you a nice squeeze while I'm still watching the movie. Enjoying a nice handful of you, my hand rests there a moment before sliding past your hip and to come to rest on your tummy. You smirk but only comment about the movie's awards and mention one of the actor's roles in another series.

We sit in silence for a while longer before you tell me it's rude to rest a hand on a girl's stomach, and it has to move. Sliding up along your body, my fingertips glance across your chest as I wrap my arms around you tightly. Even through the shirt, my fingers find a nipple easily and teases you briefly before my hand continues to your shoulder.

For a moment, I hug you tightly from behind, my whole body pressed against you in a warm embrace. You feel me kiss the back of your head, my face in your hair. I squeeze and kiss along your head to the side of your face. I hold you for another second before relaxing and settling back into the couch.

It's a little longer laying there watching the movie before I feel you wiggle your ass against me. Arching your back as you do, I feel you press back into me. Your eyes are still watching the movie screen, but your body signals you're not committed to seeing it to the end anymore.

My arms still wrapped around you, my hand slides down to cup your breast. In an absentminded motion, I slowly start to fondle you. It's a soft and tender touch, but not without desire behind it. I know just what I'm doing as my hand teases and caresses you ever so slightly.

My touches cause you to squirm in my arms, and you feel something stiff poke back against your ass. You decide you won't be the only one played with and slide a hand back to find my crotch. Your hand is a lot less gentle than mine, grabbing my dick and squeezing firmly.

You hear my reaction in my breathing, and you feel it in my body. My cock swelling at your touch and as my hand fondles you harder. I roll your breast in my hand with purpose and tweak your nipple between my fingers. Slipping your hand to the elastic band of my boxers, you plunge down along my abdomen to wrap your fingers around my cock. I let out a gasp, moaning and moving my lips to kiss along your neck. Gripping my dick as it throbs against your palm, you press your ass back against me with need.

Arms wrap around you, my hands explore and grab hold of your body possessively. In the low light of the movie we've both forgotten, I see your form wiggle and tense in response. I follow your lead, and my other hand traces down your body to slide along your abdomen. Feeling my fingers rub over your leggings, I slide my hand firmly between your legs. Circling back up to your waistband, my fingers slip under the fabric and against your skin. You moan as my fingertips reach your clit and start circling. Our bodies pressing against each other as we grind into each other. Our breathing hot and heavy, panting as we work ourselves up.

Stroking along the length of your pussy, dipping inside you with one finger, then two, I press my lips against your ear. Between us, your hand slides along the length of my shaft to fondle the head, feeling how hard I am for you already. My hand slips from your pussy to my lips, tasting you on me. I'm getting my fingers nice and wet when you stop me. You have something else in mind.

Turning in my arms, you shift and push me back so you can get on top of me. Working together, you pull my boxers down to my knees as I take off my shirt. Your shirt is soon to follow mine as you grind along my cock.

The TV screen flashes, and there's a bright light, then darkness, followed by softer light. I don't see what's happening, only see you illuminated as you straddle me. Your hair a sexy mess, your chest rising and falling as you grind on me. I bring my hands to slide along your legs and hips as you move.

Sitting up, I bring my lips to kiss along your chest. Going between your breasts, and along each one, worshipping your body with my mouth. I do this silently, but you can read the eagerness in my eyes begging you to take my cock. Placing one hand on the back of my head as I kiss your body, your other hand guides my cock to line up your pussy. A gasp escapes my lips as you work me in ever so slowly. Rubbing me against your pussy first before pushing me in. You only manage to tease me a few inches before becoming impatient yourself and bringing your hips down hard.

Taking the whole length of my cock, you straddle me and work your ass. Inside you, I can feel your pussy squeezing me as your body rocks on top of mine. Kissing and playing with your nipples with my mouth, my hands come to your hips as you increase your speed. With a needy moan, you push me back so I'm laying down again— All the better to take me deeper.

My hands resigned to your hips, and I grab hold of you as your hips piston aggressively back and forth. Your tits jiggling as you slide along my cock in the soft light. Fucking yourself nice and hard on me, you grab your tits and squeeze them. Working yourself up as you play with them, your body tenses and shudders. Gasping and crying out with pleasure, you collapse forward onto me. Guiding your face to mine, I bring my lips to yours. As your hips slow down, mine begin to thrust.

Moaning into my mouth, your hands bracing as I thrust up into you, arching my body as I buck faster and faster. For a moment, the movie goes quiet and the only sound we hear is the sound of your ass clapping loudly as I pump you on the couch. Then the music comes back loudly and drones the sounds of us out again. Even with your chest against mine, your cry of pleasure is lost in the noise. I wrap my arms around you tightly, pulling you down into every thrust as I reach my limit. Your own hands desperately grabbing my head and smothering me between your breasts.

Already a sweaty, sticky mess, you feel my body burning hot under you. My stiff cock ready to burst inside you. I'm grunting and panting, but don't slow down as my pleasure builds to climax. The light of the screen illuminating me under you, your eyes eagerly watch my face so you don't miss my expression when I cum.

Our hips working in unison, rising and falling together, we gasp and moan as our pleasure overflows into each other. My eyes staring up into yours; I love the way you look riding me.

Finally, you hear me grunt and growl as my tension builds. Flexing underneath you, inside you, my motions reach a climax. As waves of pleasure crash over me, I cry out and grip your body tightly. After a moment, I relax back again, letting out a satisfied grown. My hands let you go and wander to rest on your hips. Still slowly gliding back and forth, your hips gently milking every drop of cum from me, you lean forward to rest your head on my chest.

As we catch our breath, chests rising and falling together, I kiss your head. You turn to face me and kiss me right back as my arms wrap around you. My satisfied and spent cock slowly softens, and you shiver when I eventually slide out.

Suddenly realizing how dark it is, we notice the movie has ended. Guess we'll try to see the end another night.