Our Neighbor Loaned Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back home and apologized to her for being so angry. I reasoned that if she wanted to fuck Eric, she could have already done so since Jennifer had given the green light. Did that mean that I could fuck Jennifer? No, I had to get these thoughts out of my mind, but I couldn't. The Genie was out of the bottle.

"It is just so foreign to anything we have ever talked about, Brittany," I told her.

"I know, Al, I was shocked myself when Jennifer started talking about it. Now after thinking about it, it seems different to me. When she brought up the topic and then Eric showed himself in the Speedo, I found myself getting aroused just thinking about it. I tried to quell the thoughts. It goes against everything we were taught growing up. But that is partly the point. We are adults now and I for one have some doubts about some of the traditional social values that have been mainstreamed all in the name of conservatism. I just gave in to my lust and I liked the way it felt. Plus, I love the way the black dildo feels. And I can have it whenever I want. I love masturbating with it. I am sorry, Honey, the fullness gives me an orgasm and I want to experience an orgasm with a real cock. Tell you what. Let's put this on the back burner. I will invite Jennifer and Eric over to the pool for drinks on Friday night. Okay?'

I didn't know what to do. I could have thrown and fit and made threats. Logically I knew that it would only do harm. If I were going to stop this it would not be by dictating anything to Brittany. Since her libido was in full bloom, I had to figure a way around this. I made a plan. Later on, Brittany told me that she had invited our neighbors to the pool for drinks and desserts on Friday at eight o'clock. She told them it was a poolside gathering and to wear their swim wear. I was about to be treated to the same advertisement that Brittany had seen. Or, maybe Eric would downplay the sexiness in an attempt to be more subtle and neighborly. That made me think that I would observe what type of swimsuit he would wear that Friday night.

Brittany baked some cookies and made a chocolate mousse. We had the bar set up by the pool before Jennifer and Eric arrived. When the bell rang, I got a serious lump in my throat. I had to act alpha right then. I fixed them some drinks and noticed that Jen wore a gauzy coverup and a striking pink bikini. Eric had a terrycloth robe on so I could not see his swimwear. As we drank, I asked him so general questions about his job, leading up to telling him about how successful I was with my business. I even implied that the small business owners were the backbone of the country. I made an obscure reference to the safety of academia relative to the true pioneers of competitive business. He seemed to take it all in stride and made no argument with any of my rather rude assertions. He just smiled and looked at the ladies.

I had sort of influenced Brittany to wear a more conservative one-piece suit. But it hugged her curves perfectly and showed the top of her firm breasts. When the girls sat at the edge of the pool, they encouraged us to take a dip. They didn't want to get their hair wet. Eric stood up and pulled his robe off, placing it on the lounger he had been sitting in. It was trick or treat time and I was almost choking on my tongue. The anticipation was palpable. The women were as curious as I was. Sure enough, he wore a skimpy speedo under his robe. Plus, it was a shiny white one. A quick dip in the pool and when he got back out, his cock was perfectly outlined by the suit. I could even see the skin color through the opaque material. That was pretty much in your face as he could get. I stayed in the shallow water just up to my waist. Jennifer and Brittany were talking to Eric but looking directly at his cock. Jennifer seemed almost as excited as Brittany was and she was fucked by that monster almost every night. I guessed that she was excited to see how I reacted to her husband's cock.

As I looked at the stunning beauty of Jennifer and the reaction of Brittany to seeing the cock, I realized that my cock was again hard in my baggy swim trunks. I hoped that I could get out and find a towel before anyone realized that I had an erection. It would not go down. I jumped out and grabbed a towel saying that the night chill had made me cold. I put on a baggy T shirt and lay back on the lounger. Inevitably the drinks had loosened everyone up and eventually the talk turned a little more risqué. Jennifer playfully faked a rebuke of her husband wanting to show his big cock to everyone. I gulped as the topic turned more vivid. This went on for a while with Brittany joining in and then looking sort of forlornly at me.

"Yeah, it wouldn't do for Al to wear a Speedo. It might get embarrassing with the cold water and you know, the, uh, lack of size."

I just took another sip of my drink while Jen and Eric smiled politely.

"Although, Al, I did see that you had a little bit of a boner when you jumped out of the pool." Brittany teased.

"Ha, ha." Was all I could squeak out.

"Something must have turned you on, Honey. You see my tits all the time so it must be Jennifer or is it Eric's big cock?"

I nervously tried to laugh it off. Either Brittany had too much to drink or she was starting the ball rolling. Regretfully, I realized that she was not drunk. I couldn't think of any way to stop it. The innuendo gave way to more direct talk about tits, ass and dicks. I waited it out. Brittany got in the pool and Jen followed. Then Eric followed. They splashed a little and managed to touch bodies quite a lot while I feigned a chill.

Nothing much happened except I did see Erick brush up against Brittany while he was reaching for Jennifer. I couldn't be sure, but Brittany's hands were under water and she might have copped a feel of Eric's cock. When they got out, his cock was quite a bit larger, while not completely hard. Brittany and Jennifer hugged when they got out and I imagined that it was a little closer than just neighbors. As they were leaving, Jennifer said, "This is so much fun. Thank you, guys, for inviting us. Tomorrow evening come over at six o'clock and Eric will grill burgers. The beer will be cold and wear you suits. Al, wear your Speedo. I don't want Eric to be the only one flagging his cock. Okay?"

That was the last moment of my former life. Brittany and I dressed for bed, but she wore a sexy nightie. My cock was as small as it could get until she started sucking me. She sucked me until I came in her mouth. Instead of swallowing my cum, she kissed me deeply and dripped it into my mouth. Then she got the black dildo and gave it to me.

"Fuck my pussy, Al. Fuck me with Eric's cock."

The inevitable was about to happen and my cock agreed with Brittany. I hated to admit it but seeing that huge ebony cock in the Speedo had dissolved all of my resolve to quell what seemed like was about to happen. I waited all day Saturday hoping that our intense sex of the night before might satisfy Brittany to the extent that she would re-think our appointment with Jennifer and Eric. She did not say much during the day. We went about our regular chores. I was too uptight to go out or do anything recreationally. Around four o'clock, she mentioned that we should probably take something over to our neighbors' house for the hamburger dinner. So, I knew that everything was still on. My hopes were dashed and now I knew that if this were not to happen, I would have to be the one who stopped it.

Brittany said, "Oh, you know what, Al? Jennifer told you to wear a Speedo like Eric's. I know you don't have one. You should have bought one today. We probably don't have time to get one now. What are you going to wear?"

"I was planning on wearing my swim trunks that I wore last night." I answered.

"Ooooohhhh. Bland and ugly. I could let you borrow one of my bikini bottoms."

"No freakin' way." I protested.

"Well, those silly eighties things look terrible. You know what might happen, Al. Why don't you be a little more involved. I enjoyed the dildo last night when you did me. Tonight might be the real thing. Please, Honey, wear one of my bikini bottoms. I promise I won't make you wear the top. Let me get one with a pattern so it won't show the outline of your dick so bad. Okay?"

She was serious. I should have gotten a Speedo. At least it was male. I couldn't show up in a bikini bottom. However, I knew if I argued much more, we would inevitably get to the fact that my little cock would have plenty of room in her suit. She came back with a seriously wild multi-colored patterned one and had me remove my shorts and underwear. She held the bottom as I stepped first one and then the other foot in. Brittany pulled the bikini bottom up over my now-hard cock. She tucked me in and said, "See, even with a little woody, you still have some room. Hopefully, you will get in the water to settle that little thing down."

"Honey, I can't wear this over there. It looks okay, but everyone will know it is your bikini bottom. I mean, how does that look. It will make me feel like I am your submissive."

"Well, Baby. Right now, you are my submissive. That cock is hard for some reason. I saw you with your little hard on last night, also. I know you are not going to back out now. Eric and Jennifer both know that tonight is the night. We didn't talk about it specifically last night, but the body language was there and I know you saw me feeling Eric under the water. I can barely wait. I am wearing my sexiest bikini. So, yeah you are submissive to the fact that your wife is about to get some big black cock. And we are both going to enjoy it."

I could see no way out unless I put my foot down. Sex with Brittany had definitely turned hotter and I realized that the anticipation of wanting Eric's cock was the reason. I felt that if I stopped everything, it would be a real problem in our sex life. It would put such a damper on my sexy wife that I didn't know if it would cause such a problem that our whole marriage might suffer. I also realized that the lid was off the bottle and it might turn out okay. But it might ruin our marriage if we went ahead. I worried that Brittany might be so addicted to big black cock that she might not want my little white dick again.

I had to go with the flow. At six sharp, we rang the doorbell. Jennifer answered the speaker and told us to go through the back gate. She was holding it open when we got around back. God, was she gorgeous. She had on a bright orange bikini. Barely a bikini. The bottom was a thong and the top was like two band aids. Brittany had on a pearl colored bikini. It would turn transparent if it got wet. It really didn't matter; her nipples were poking holes in the skimpy top. You could see part of Jennifer's areolas peeing out from the little patches of her top.

"Oh, my, Brittany," Jennifer said. "That is a gorgeous bikini. And Al, that is a beautiful bottom you have on also. I am so happy you took my suggestion. Fuckin' Eric would wear nothing but a Speedo. He wants everyone to admire his big cock."

Eric came out and offered us drinks. "Wow, Brittany," he said, "You are a pretty picture in your bikini. And, oh, my, Al, what a great looking suit you have on. You guys are the perfect couple."

We had burgers and drinks. I drank whiskey while the ladies had plenty of wine. After several glasses, Brittany was feeling very mellow. Eric was wearing the white speedo and took a quick dip in the pool to 'cool off'. When he got out, his cock was already getting harder. Just not full blown. His cock was already twice as big as mine when I was hard. Brittany waded in slowly. Just enough to submerse her tiny top and get everything wet. Jennifer looked at me and smiled.

"A lovely couple. Don't you think, Al?"

I didn't know what to say. I knew this was the ice breaker and it was about to happen. I just didn't know how it was going to happen. My cock was tenting Brittany's bikini bottom. I was as big and hard as I would ever get. I could almost imagine that huge black snake parting my wife's tight pussy lips. I was getting lightheaded.

Jennifer said, not quite seriously, "You guys look cold. Eric why don't you take Brittany inside and get her a towel. She looks like she needs warming up."

She got up and went over to Brittany. She smiled and hugged her tightly. Next, she whispered something that only they heard and then kissed Brittany on the lips. She must have swirled her tongue in my wife's mouth because Brittany looked semi-surprised. I looked at Eric. There was a knowing smile parting his lips and an evil glint in Brittany's eyes as she agreed whole heartedly. With that Eric stuck out his hand and took Brittany's. They disappeared into the house through a patio door that led directly into the master bedroom. It was getting dusk dark at that point and I could just make out a faint glow in the master bedroom. The light did not illuminate very much until darkness settled in a little later. They left the curtains open as if they might be coming right back. But I knew in my gut that they were not coming right back.

"So, Al," Jennifer interrupted my thoughts. "I think this is great for Brittany. She is about to experience one of the greatest nights of her life. When we first started talking about this, she was like you. I know it will take some getting used to. As she warmed to the idea, I could see that it might become a definite possibility. Eric loves nothing more than to take a white woman's cherry. That's what he calls it. See, he is always sure that a woman he is about to fuck has never had a cock as big as his. I know. I had had some big cocks before I met Eric, but nothing quite as big as he is packing. I told Brittany that I allow him to fuck his ex-wife occasionally because I feel sorry for her missing out on that cock."

I had trouble thinking of something to say. Jennifer knew how uncomfortable I was and was doing her best to alleviate my anxiety.

"Here, tell you what, Al, let me get out of this bikini. We can soak in the hot tub for a while. They will not be finished for quite a while."

With this, she stood up and shucked her bikini. Her magnificent breasts and bare pussy almost made me cum in my pants. Well, actually, Brittany's panties. I stood up and Jennifer pulled down my bikini.

"Oh, my, nice, Al. Are you hard for me or just thinking about what Eric is about to do to your beautiful wife? I don't think he will rush it, either. He loves to hold out until we beg for his cock. Gives him a sense of control. The more he holds back the hotter we get. His big cock is so intimidating that the first time, a woman wonders if she can take it all. Like we are going to stop him before he violates our tight sex. Then the anticipation gets so strong that we end up begging for the pain to start. The more we get, the better it feels. Now I don't hurt at all and look, my pussy doesn't appear to be all stretched and sloppy."

She leaned forward and spread her vaginal lips. It was gorgeous. Her clit was prominent. I didn't know if that was natural or the product of being over fucked with a huge cock. She kicked off her heels and led the way to the hot tub. Inside I could see the moving shape of two bodies having sex. I was a cuckold now. Occasionally I could hear a shrill shriek. Knowing it was coming from my wife, my cock actually returned to its flaccid state. Jennifer looked and smiled.

"It's okay, Al. She is in good hands. Not to mention in the throes of the best fuck of her life. Let's soak in the tub for a while and I will re-invigorate that little thing. How about a hand job while listening to your wife get her black cock cherry broken? I would fuck you, but..., I don't mean to hurt your feelings, I just don't get anything out of a small dick."

We soaked in the hot tub for about thirty minutes the dipped in the cool pool. My cock was now about half hard. Looking at Jennifer's body should have had me standing up like a small flagpole. The roar of the hot tub jets drowned out some of my wife's moans and shrieks, but once back in the pool, I could hear her cumming. She seemed to take about a twenty-minute break and then I would hear her again.

"Damn," Jennifer mused, "He must want to make her an advertisement for his staying power. Just relax. She is enjoying herself to the fullest now. With you guy's background, this has been a long time coming. I was being fucked at an early age and it is exciting to see such anticipation being fulfilled, finally. I don't know what to do if she gets addicted to big black cock. I guess I am. I don't mind sharing some, but we can't let this get out of hand. I don't want it to affect your marriage. You guys seem to have a solid foundation. You just have to give her a little room. This is like a very fine expensive wine that you only have on special occasions."

"Well," I said, "It is not like I had a choice."

"Oh, stop, Al. You had a choice. Your little cock gave you away last night. Just admit that you have been aroused since Brittany started talking to you about it. Don't feel so downtrodden. So many husbands would kill their wives if they found out what she is doing right now. And you are sitting here watching the whole thing. I would love to be in there also, but it is better to let Brittany enjoy this first time without an audience. We will see how it goes. Maybe next time, you and I can watch. And by the way, I think you are wonderful to have worn Brittany's bikini over here. You might want to wear her panties to bed after you return to normal sex. That would be so hot. I could see that as a possibility when I saw you in her bikini bottom. You are a cuckold now, so you should learn to embrace it. You, along with my beautiful husband, have made one of her dreams come true. And it wasn't a dream that she endorsed until she saw that big black cock. I think any woman who wouldn't want to fuck Eric must be a cold bitch."

They were well over two hours by that time. Jennifer suggested that we get out of the pool.

"Come on, AL. I will let you feel my boobs while I jack you off. You need to get this out of your system. No matter how hard Eric fucks your wife, I am still going to get plenty from him after you guys leave. I suggest that if she is willing, you might want to make sweet love to her to show your support for her. She won't be able to feel you, but I hear that that is one of the cuckold gifts. To fuck your wife after she has just been fucked by another man. I am curious to hear what it feels like."

Jennifer spread my legs on the lounger and rubber her breasts over my little cock. Then she placed my hands on her boobs as I hardened to my fullest. I was making precum. She soaped up my little dick with my own juices and jacked me off until I shot out a load of cum. The first spurt hit her in the face. The next one hit my stomach. She raked the cum off her face and fed it to me with her finger. Then she mopped my cum from my stomach and fed it to me. I couldn't even find a way to act like I didn't want to do it. I was as compliant as a little sheep. My wife was getting fucked twenty yards from me and a gorgeous naked woman was feeding me my own cum. I had to find a way to assimilate all this into my mind.

After I settled down from my orgasm, Jennifer leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"Ummm," she said. "You do taste good. Wait 'til you eat what is left of Eric's cum from your wife's pussy. It might not be as sweet as your fresh cum. They have been fucking over two hours."

Finally, Brittany and Eric came out onto the pool area. She looked a mess. A beautiful mess. Her makeup was totally gone. She had dried cum on her face and in her hair. Both of them were naked. Eric's cock was flaccid but still hung down like a donkey dick. Brittany's pussy lips were raw and red. She still had some cum leaking from her pussy.