Our Neighbor's a Porn Star!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes. This.

"It's not..." Nate trailed off, as if unsure what to say.

"It's perfect," she sighed. She rubbed her cheek against it, savoring the feel of the soft skin overlying his hard, aroused maleness. She looked up at him. "Do you know why?"

He shook his head wordlessly.

"Because it's yours. Not some porn-star dick lugged around by a guy with a two-digit IQ, brought on set just so some pathetic loser somewhere can beat off, pretending that he is the one screwing me. Yours. A lovely, hard cock, and I know it was me that made you that way, not a little blue pill like some guys have to use." She ran a teasing tongue up the underside of his shaft, and he twitched.

Oh, he was lovely. His shaft rose from a nest of sandy-blond curls, straight and true. It was flesh-colored at the base, darkening throughout its length, until it reached the bulbous, rose-colored head. His balls were drawn up tight in their sac, and she let her fingertips graze the sensitive skin, teasing him with her touch.

She let her hands wander, roaming from his strong, muscular thighs to his hard, tight ass to his taut belly. All the while, she kissed and licked and nibbled his straining member, until his entire length was gleaming with her saliva and he was trembling and jerking with want. She looked up at him and saw his eyes were closed. His hands were shaking. They moved, stopped, moved again, and then settled on the top of her head, as light and gentle as a butterfly's wing.

So careful. Her eyes pooled with tears. Where was he when I was eighteen?

In third grade, Heather Anne.

She raised up, opening her lips, and took his head into her mouth, ignoring the wondering gasp from above. She let her tongue slowly swirl around it, then dipped lower, letting him slide into her mouth, inch by lovely inch. He tasted of young male sweat and musk and an undefinable taste that was his alone. When she felt his head nudge the back of his throat, she stopped. She could have deep-throated him, but the experience would have left her raw and sore and less able to enjoy the rest of their time together. So she let his beautiful rod rest comfortably inside her, only bobbing up and down, and made love to him with her tongue. She stroked and caressed him, tickling him from root to head, while his hands combed through her hair. She let him fall away from her and mouthed his balls, almost laughing as he trembled and jerked under his touch.

"Heather." The sound was a cracked whisper. "Please."

"Please what?"

"I want...I want to come. I have to come."

"And why would that be a problem?" She kissed his throbbing head, her free hand slowly jerking him. Her fingers could feel his pounding heartbeat, and the way his dick was starting to expand, preparing to erupt.

"Well...I want to make love to you, too."

She smiled up at him. "I want you to make love to me, too, Nate. What's the problem? Are you afraid that this is a one-time offer, and that as soon as you come, I'll kick you out?

"No, sweetheart," she said, kissing the tip of his cock. Her tongue teased his weeping slit, tasting his pre-come eagerly, and she could feel the straining effort it took for him not to plunge into her mouth. "This is only the first time. I intend to make sure that we have lots of fun together.

"So if you need to come, baby, go ahead. I'll still be here when you're done."

He sighed in relief and seemed to relax slightly. Well, most of him did, Heather thought wickedly. But the part she was most interested in stayed gloriously erect. She slowly pumped his shaft, bathing him with her tongue. When his hands clenched in her hair and his hips jerked, she was ready for him.

She dove down, her lips and tongue forming a tight seal around his cock, her fingers eagerly massaging his balls, urging his body to give her what she hungered for. With a wondering gasp, Nate spasmed, his erection twitching in her mouth, and the first hot, salty spurt of his come arrived in a wonderful burst. She swallowed it eagerly, but too slowly, for by the time she had, another and yet another blast had entered her. It threatened to overflow her mouth and trickle down her lips.

With a mighty effort, she swallowed this second load, and then a third and a fourth, all the while enthusiastically milking his rod with her mouth and hands. Luckily, the flow eventually eased, and she was able to let his phallus slip out of her mouth, where it struck his thigh with a meaty slap, shining with their combined fluids. She closed her eyes, smiling as his come warmed her belly, joining the fiery heat of arousal in her groin.

"That..." the sound was more of a groan than coherent speech. "That was the best. Ever. Thank you."

She smiled up at him. "You're welcome. Do you still want to make love?"

His eyes grew somewhat panicked. "Right now?"

She snorted laughter. "No, you big goof. I mean, I know you're eighteen, and that young men are wonderfully...recoverable...but even this wonderful cock of yours will need a few minutes. That is," she said softly, "if you still want to stay."

"If? God, Heather, try to keep me away. Who the hell wouldn't want to stay with you?"

"You'd be surprised," she said sourly, too many unhappy memories crowding together in her head. Catching his arm, she rose from her knees. "How about we actually go to bed this time?"

Nate nodded. For the first time, he actually took the time to look at the hulking piece of furniture in the corner. "That," he said, clearly impressed, "is a big bed."

"A California King," she confirmed. "One of the reasons it took me so long to find a house was I wanted a place with a master bedroom big enough that this thing wouldn't look ridiculous." She walked over and sat down, bouncing cheerfully on the springy mattress.

"It's so high," Nate said. "Do you need a safety harness when you're getting out in the morning?"

"Stop being silly and get over here." She stood up. "You know, I'm starting to feel a little neglected. Why don't you find something to do with those hands of yours?"

"All right." He carefully undid the knot in her sash. Her robe hung open, but rather than pulling it off her, he slid his hands inside, slowly stroking her from hip to chest and back again. Inside the robe, hidden from his view, her nipples hardened. She looked down at the perky little tents they made on the cloth, and unaccountably blushed.

He is going to be a wonderful lover. The thought blazed through her head like a bolt of lightning. His mother taught him to respect women. That's why he's so careful. Her arousal, which was already at full-tilt, reached an even higher plateau. She could feel her nether lips growing hot and slippery, and wondered dimly how long she would be able to control herself.

"Come on, lie down," she said, trying to disguise the quaver in her voice. She guided him to the mattress, where they both lay on top of the heavy down quilt. "Tell me," she continued, her voice lightly teasing as she kissed his chest. "What movie did you like the most?"

For a long moment he didn't answer, and she wondered if she had made a mistake. "Heather Alone," he said at last.

"Really?" She raised her brows, surprised. "That's...not what I expected."

Heather Alone had been a vanity project, and not one of her top sellers, though it had received good reviews, for what it was worth. Using only herself, a bed, and a single camera, the film, twenty-five minutes long, had shown herself slowly arousing herself and masturbating her way to orgasm. Contrary to Jake Weintraub's wishes, she had not engaged in any dialogue or pretended that she was doing it for someone in the room with her. It was intended solely to show a woman engaging in self-pleasure in the most honest way possible.

"Really," Nate confirmed. "I don't..." he paused, trying to gather his thoughts. Under her hands, his skin flushed hotly. "I like watching women. But not men. It's...just gross, seeing another man's hoo-ha."

Despite Nate's obvious discomfort, she snickered. "His hoo-ha?"

"His business. His johnson. Whatever. I don't like it. So I always go for the girl-girl or the solo films. And Heather Alone," he sighed. "You looked so gorgeous, with the sunlight falling through the window, making your skin all golden." He turned to his side, his arm coming around her, pulling her close. "And it was so obviously honest. Your eyes were closed most of the time. You weren't acting. It was just you."

She smiled. "That's what I was trying to do. But most people who watch the films want to pretend they're in them. So a movie like Heather Alone doesn't do well."

He shrugged. "I don't care. I liked it." Heather sighed as he finally slipped the gown from her shoulders, leaving her naked. He shook his head as he drank in her body. "I don't know how this happened."

She laid a hand on his cheek. "It happened because you're a good person, Nate. And damn fine-looking, too." She ran her hand between his legs, finding him already starting to surge erect again. Her hand rubbed him softly. "Now, I just have to see if you're as good a lover as you are a man."

"I'll try."

"That's all any of us can do," she whispered, then kissed him.

Nate sank deep into the mattress, while Heather rolled over on top of him. Her long, slim body, accentuated with graceful curves, set him ablaze. The golden cloud of her hair fell around their faces as they kissed, and somehow he found that his hands were on her chest. Her breasts filled his palms, and he massaged them gently, his fingertips moving over the impossibly soft flesh.

When they found her pebbled aureolae and pink, stiff nipples, she groaned and buried her head in the crook of his neck. He tried to keep his touch light, barely grazing the aroused areas.

"Oh, God," she groaned in his ear. "What are you doing to me?" Her thighs spread, her knees coming down on either side of his hips, and he could feel the wet heat of her groin slowly grinding into the base of his cock.

"Do you like it?" he asked, running his thumb around one taut nipple.

"No," she moaned. "I fucking love it." Her breath was harsh and hot in his ear, and he shivered. Involuntarily, his hips rose, pushing his shaft into her, and he heard her chuckle.

"I guess I've found out what you like," she said, her voice low and warm. Her sharp teeth nipped at his earlobe, and then he felt the sensation of her tongue as it dove deep into his ear canal. Helpless under her touch, he turned his head to give her a better angle, and his hands clutched her rear, trying to mold their bodies even closer together.

Eventually she left off playing with his ear and moved back to his mouth, kissing the line of his jaw, then sitting up. His eyes widened at the site of her, the beautiful folds of her pussy surrounding his cock. She slowly slid up and down, coating him with her moisture. Tentatively, he reached for her labia, trying to remember exactly where the all-important clitoris was supposed to be. He rested his hand on the rise of her mons, and slid his thumb down to where her lips came together. As he did she smiled down at him tenderly.

"Are you trying to play with my clitty?"

"Yes."

"Have you done this with a girl before?"

"Not...not really."

She leaned down and kissed him until he was panting. "Then wait. Doing it like this...you've got a bad angle and you don't really know what you're doing. There'll be plenty of time to teach you later. And also to teach you how to eat me, and what I fantasize about, and how if you do a certain something when we're screwing doggy-style I'll completely lose my shit."

She offered him her breasts. Without thinking, he circled a nipple with his lips, then opened his mouth and suckled on the taut nub. "Wonderful." She laid a palm on his cheek, and her voice was passionate and calm at the same time. "We have lots of time to learn about each other, Nate. We don't have to do everything at once.

"And since I'm so turned on I can hardly stand it, I'm going to fuck you now."

She raised up, one hand sliding down his chest, his belly, until it found his cock. She stroked it, the thumb swirling around the sensitive glans, until Nate threw his head back into the pillows and whispered meaningless pleas for mercy. Smiling, she gripped it by the base, aiming it at her beautiful cleft. With a keening moan, she sank onto him.

The sensation as their two bodies came together was one that Nate thought he would remember for the rest of his life. Hot and slick and terrifyingly intimate, her sheath gripped him tightly. It was nothing like he had ever experienced before. Her inner walls squeezed him, and he hugged her around the waist, his hands clasped in the small of her back, wanting nothing more than to have her body on top of his forever.

"You're going to have to let me up sometime, Nate." The voice was amused in his ear.

"Sorry." He relaxed his grip.

"I understand." Her hands came up, resting on the carved headboard of the bed. The angle put her breasts at the perfect angle to reach his mouth. "Suck on my titties while I fuck you. I love the feel of your mouth on my nips. Yes, that's it. Now a little harder. Suck on them, use your tongue and just a little bit of your teeth oh Gawd that's good," she groaned. Her hips began to rise and fall, her butt-cheeks hitting his thighs firmly on each downstroke. "I love the way you fill me up. Just right. Just right." One hand left the headboard and dove down to where their bodies joined. He could feel her fingers dancing, her fingertips sliding along the ridge of his staff while she gave herself pleasure. She began to move more rapidly, and incredibly, he could hear the sound of their lovemaking, a small squelching sound from their groins.

This is really happening. As if the sound confirmed what his mind had refused to entirely accept, he found himself grinning like an idiot, even as he held a pair of incredible breasts in his hands and sucked on their nipples and one of the most beautiful women in the world bounced on his dick. He could feel her moisture coating his cock, trickling down and around and into his pubic hair, and still she rode him harder and harder and harder.

"Oh, Nate. Oh, fuck, Nate. I'm getting close. Are you close? I'd really like to come with you." Her dark blue eyes locked on his. They were wide and happy, her lips trembling in an ecstatic smile.

Unable to speak, he nodded.

"Then fuck me, Nate." She reached down and gripped his ass. "I'm not made of glass. Fuck me. Shove that beautiful cock deep into me. Fuck me now!"

Her words broke his fragile self-restraint. In an instant he had caught her rhythm, and he bucked up from beneath her, driving his cock up into her folds. She wailed her approval, and her pace redoubled, her hips hurtling into a staccato rhythm which left him unable to do anything except to try to match her pace. She fell across his body, her soft breasts with their rock-hard tips a wonderful warm weight. She kissed him, her lips and teeth almost gnawing at his.

Suddenly, she stopped. A vise-like grip surrounded his aching shaft. His hands, their thumbs stroking the soft skin of her belly, could feel the ripples as her orgasm washed through her.

"Yes!" Heather cried, the sound unbelievably joyous. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" Her hips raised one last time, milking his cock with exquisite force, and he came into her channel in a bolt of white-hot fire.

*****

When he came back to himself, Heather was lying on top of him, her head pillowed on his chest. As his eyes fluttered open, she smiled and gave him a long, lingering kiss on the lips.

"That was..." he shook his head, for once at a loss for words. "I never thought it could be like that. Thank you."

"No, thank you," she replied, cradling his head in her hands. "I haven't had a come so good in years. I needed it. Bad." She squeezed her thighs together for emphasis, hugging his member, which was still semi-erect inside her. "I can't wait until we do it again, when we have more time."

At the mention of the time, Nate's gaze darted to the bedside clock. "Oh, God. It's after seven. I've got to go."

"I wish you didn't have to." Her voice was soft and sweet.

"Neither do I. But I've got homework and supper and my mom will be back from work soon, and if I'm not there she'll wonder why." At the mention of food, his stomach gurgled.

Heather sighed, but rolled off of him, making a small, disappointed sound as he slipped out of her. "Serves me right, falling for someone who's still in high school. Why wasn't I smart? I probably could have found a nice sugar daddy to hook up with." Despite her aggrieved tones, her eyes were twinkling mischievously.

He slid off the bed and began to dress. As he did, his brows creased in a frown. "How are we going to make this work?"

She smiled from her position on the bed. In the light from the lamp her body was a patchwork of golden skin and mysterious shadows. In took all of his self-control not to rejoin her, schoolwork and his mother and the rest of the world be damned.

"One day at a time, sweetheart. Just like everything else." With a sigh, she got out of bed, though she made no effort to dress. "Do you have your phone with you?" At his nod, she continued. "Then we can call and text each other, and make plans for when we're both free."

"If people see me going into your house all the time, there's going to be talk," he warned.

"Let them," she said flatly. "I'm not going to live my life being afraid of what someone else might think or say about me. If I was worried about that, I'd have moved back to New Hampshire after I failed as a real actress."

Not knowing how to respond, he finished dressing and walked back down the hall and into the kitchen, followed by Heather. He put on his coat and the rest of his winter gear.

"You're only going to be walking a few dozen yards," Heather objected.

He bent and kissed her. "Better safe than sorry." He fished his phone out of a side-pocket. "Give me your number?"

She did, and he gave her his. She walked him down to the door, where they kissed again. She shivered at the strange feel of his heavy leather gloves on the skin of her rear.

"I'll see you soon," she whispered, then opened the door to let him out into the cold, dark winter night.

*****

Barbara arrived home a half-hour later, peeved at the clients who had dragged her across half of Rapid City, but couldn't be bothered to even make an offer on any of the three houses she had shown them. They had left her at the office with vague promises that they would "let her know soon." She had been in the industry long enough to know that they wouldn't do anything of the sort. They were just wasting her time.

Oh, well. No one said this was easy, Barb. And you've got three other properties that are going to close in the next two weeks. You're a long way from having to sell yourself on the street-corner.

She parked and entered the house. To her surprise, her nose caught the smell of food.

"Hi, Mom," Nate waved from the kitchen table. "I didn't think you'd feel like making supper tonight, so I did it myself. How does some frozen pizza sound?"

"As long as it's not frozen now," she said. "I'm starving." She sat down and pulled a slice off of the tray. It burned her fingers, and she juggled it from hand to hand as she scarfed it down. Afterward, she poured herself a glass of milk and sat back in her chair, eating a second slice more slowly.

"So, how is Heather doing?" she asked. "I'm glad that you're watching out for her."

"She's okay, I think," he answered, mumbling around a bite of a bread stick. "I'm sure she won't do anything like that again. I think she just forgot how dangerous it can be in winter."