Our Neighbour Mark

Story Info
After Emma's encounter with Mark everything could change...
7k words
4.14
8.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally inspired by the very talented AvidReadNoviceWriter who wrote the series: Neighbour Chronicles. I got permission from him to post this, its truly a fantastic story definitely go check it out!

__________________________________________________________________

3 Months Ago....

Emma, my wife, a beautiful blonde woman standing at 5:4 foot tall, petite yet curvy bodied, with an incredible bubble butt of an ass pushes me down onto the sofa. Me, Will a 5:6 foot tall fairly fit guy and looks up gawking at her. Today is my birthday and all week long Emma has been teasing me about my birthday presents. Now however the party is finished, we've seen all of our friends out of the front door thanking them for the great night leaving it just me and Emma in our home. So here we are, just Emma standing above me on the sofa. She's wearing a red velvet red with a slit that goes to just above the top of her thigh, showing off her long silky sexy leg and a deep v cut in the red dress which shows a lot of breast cleavage, far more than normal for her.

Emma's never worn something like this, and she knows how her wearing this for my birthday party, whilst being surrounded by all of our closest friends drives me insane and gets me so turned on. Me and Emma have been a couple for 5 years, and for 3 of those years we have been very happily married.

Now me and Emma are now both 26 years old and during our 5 years together we have spent a lot of time together, or more specifically i should say, having sex. However whilst I have my own thoughts and ideas we are very vanilla in the bedroom and as much as i would like to say, one thing my beautiful wife has never done for me in our 5 long, loved years together is give me is a blowjob.

So as she stands above me slowly tracing the edges of her dress, where the slit ends above her thigh, and where the v finally stops teasing what kind of lingerie she might be wearing underneath her red velvet dress. Emma never usually dresses seductively but the only thing my wife had spoiled for me was that she was going to be wearing some lingerie she knew I would love.

Emma looks down at me and slowly bends down in front of me pulling my legs apart as I unbuckle my belt, hoping this is going where I think it is. I undo my trousers and push them and my boxers down freeing my now fully erected 7.5 inch dick. She smiles seductively, a smile I've never seen her make before.

"You're so hard, what on earth are you expecting?" She taunts me.

She grabs my dick and slowly starts to stroke it, I groan in pure bliss, whilst me and Emma have a fair amount of sex, and whilst the sex is always amazing. Thats all it is, sex in the same position every time. No blowjobs or me eating her out she hardly ever even gives me hand jobs, I could probably count the amount I've received from her on both of my hands, and in our 5 years together...thats a long time. She knows what I'm thinking.

She stops stroking my cock and says: "What would you like to happen next I wonder?" Before she ever so slowly leans forward and opens her mouth. She sticks her tongue out licking the air centimetres from my cock, I can feel the warm air from her mouth as she breathes in and out. She's now only millimetres away from engulfing my fully erected dick into her warm and wet mouth for the first time in our 5 years together. I close my eyes wanting to embrace only the feelings of her mouth around my dick when...

"Damn this is hot." Says a voice from the shadows in the corner of the living room.

I open my eyes as a light switches on and in the leather chair off to the corner of the living room is sat Mark, our old, fat, rude, horrible neighbour.

"Oh my god." Escapes my lips in almost a whisper.

"Wha the fuck!" Shouts Emma letting go of my dick and forgetting about me as she stands up. "How long have you been there?" She paused almost too shocked to know what to say next. "H-how much have you seen?" Asks Emma in a blushing daze.

"Oh I've been here long enough to know a show is about to go down..." Smiles Mark evil.

"Not anymore!" Shouts Emma, my dick jumps and then falls in disappointment, already beginning to get less hard as the excitement dies. "Get the hell out of our house!"

Mark smiles before getting up slowly. "See you later Neighbours..." he says as he leaves the living room and a few moments later we hear the front door close.

"Honey," I begin and Emma turns to look down at me still sitting back on the sofa with my slowly shrinking dick out, I can see her cheeks are still blushing red. "Please forget about what just happened and lets carry on-" I started before Emma cuts me off by putting a hand out silencing me saying: "I can't, I wanted your first time with my mouth to be special, thats why I've been teasing you for so long but the mood is ruined now..."

"No it's not I promise!!" I say trying to guide her back to me.

"Look at your dick, it's practically back to shrunk now." She said as she sits next to me on the sofa. "Pull your trousers up please I can't do this right now."

Regretfully I pull my trousers up. "Maybe we should just head to bed my sweetheat." I say hoping this might cheer her up. But she doesn't even look at me as she gets off the sofa and heads upstairs to our bedroom witgour speaking another word. I lean back and sigh. 'That was so close...' I think to myself. 'I could feel her warm breath on it...' I think as my dick jumps at the thought of a blowjob from Emma. I push myself up from the sofa and head upstairs to meet my wife in the bedroom.

__________________________________________________________________

"Oh yes baby please!" Emma gasps and moans as I thrust my hard dick into her. "Oh yes Ohh Baby cum please cum for me!" She shouts.

"Ugh yes, sweety I'm going to cum in you..." I groan back.

"Do it, please I need your cum in me baby! Oh yes!!" Amber is so into this i think, shes loving it.

"Ugh here it cums..." I grunt as I push myself further into Emma. "Yes baby please...!" She replies as I finally cum inside her warm, wet pussy. We still and don't move for a moment before I fall down next to her as we breathe heavily. "I love you baby." She says kissing me. "I love you more." I reply.

"I love you most." She smiles happily.

Together we lie, just looking at each other, we're both lying naked on the bed, my dick slowly shrinking and covered in both our juices. "I'm so sorry about before." I say mentioning back to Mark.

"It's not your fault baby, it was that horrible man Jack." Emma said looking away from me.

"I'll take that blowjob now if it's still on offer." I tease.

"Nope, that was a one time offer, it'll never come back again." Replies Emma.

"No!" I shout.

"Hehe, you really want it don't you?" She asks rhetorically.

"Sucks that asshole Mark interrupted us." I say.

"I bet he can't get the image of me sucking on his cock out of his head, I'm sure he's definitely imagining that right now...stroking his hard cock to the thought of me. Your wife." Said Emma. My mouth falls open in shock of what she's just said. "I've seen your search history baby, I know your into watching wives do..." She pauses. "Naughty things with other men, I thought you might like the tease on your birthday." She was right, my dick which had been shrinking after our great sex had already twitched in reaction. "Looks like I was right." She smiles.

"Sweety..." I start as she puts a finger to my lips quieting me. She leans over and wraps her fingers around my hardening dick again as she says: "I wonder if Mark would like my lips around his cock, I mean I'm sure he would but should I go and ask him now, wearing only this sexy lingerie I bought for your eyes only." She pulled at one of her thong strings letting it slap against her sexy waist.

Oh my god..." I groaned, a shiver encapsulated my entire body and just before I came Emma stopped stroking my dick. "Now, now you can't seriously be cumming again already can you?"

"The thought of you actually sucking me off after so long is just to hot." I say. "You mean like this?" She asks as she sits up and shuffles down the bed so her face is level with my dick. It rests in between her eyes as she looks up at me. She opens her mouth and is once again about to engulf my now throbbing dick as the back garden lights turn on.

They only turn on if a person is in the back garden.

"Ughhh!" I groan now extremely frustrated as I get up to see whats happening in the back garden. Our bedroom windows look down into our back garden which is a modest size, big enough to fit a small pool which has a small jacuzzi section as well. The back garden lights were on illuminating the grass and pool, which just so happened to have... "No way..." I say. "What the hell is he doing?" I ask allowed.

"What is it sweety?" asks Emma as she pulls herself out of bed. I was naked but Emma had kept her extremely sexy lingerie on as she knows I love sexy lingerie. It was red lace, the bra cupped her breasts perfectly as well as pushed them up making them look even bigger, and the red lace thong covered little of her freshly shaved pussy and gorgeous bubbly butt. As she walked up behind me and put her arms around my neck she too looked out into the back garden.

Below us, sitting in our back garden in our bubbling jacuzzi was Mark, the same Mark that not even 20 minutes earlier had robbed me of my birthday present, my first blowjob from Emma and now once again had disturbed us seconds before we tried for my second attempt at a blowjob

"What the hell?" I repeat.

"What the..." Emma begins. "Come on baby, close the curtains and lets forget about him.' She says.

"How can I when he keeps interrupting you giving me a blowjob that I so want, or are you still going to give one to me if i get back into bed?" I question. "No you know I can't do that when he's on my mind." She explains.

"You might as well just give him a blow job then!" I bark, but immediately regret. Emma almost steps back in shock but her being the woman in my life that sees everything surrounding me she noticed that as I said that my dick reacted and got harder. She steps closer to me and slowly wraps her hand around my dick for the third time tonight, and leans into my ear before whispering: "Is that what you'd like?"

"N...no" I cough, "No of course not." I say slightly more confidently, still sounding like I'm lying though, because...well I kind of am.

"This little man tells me otherwise." She says flicking her eyes down to my hard dick. We've definitely explored some of our kinks over the years, but none of my major ones, cock shaming about size and that kind of thing was something we'd both expressed not much interest in, why was she bringing it up now? Her calling it 'little man' mixed with the tease of her saying she knows I want her to blow Jack made me lustful, and my dick throb in a weird mixed emotions way.

It made me sick in my stomach but, turned me on more than anything had ever done before.

"Oh, My, god!" she exclaims. "You absolute perv that is what you'd like. I could never though, Me giving my first blowjob to our horrible neighbour? I don't think so. You wouldn't actually want that would you? Like seriously?" She asks me.

I don't say anything.

"Does it really turn you on?" She asks looking from me down to Mark who still sat in the bubbling Jacuzzi.

"Yes ok!" I begin. "The thought of you going out there dressed all sexy, something you never do for me, to go and give him, a man we both hate, a blowjob. Something I've wanted literally since I saw you for the first time 5 years ago! God I mean look at me." I point with both of my hands down to my dick, it's standing like a 90 angle out of me point at Emma, actually pushing closer to 8 inches my cock is almost throbbing and I'm genuinely so turned on by the concept we're discussing.

"But it's...it's so wrong and horrible Will." explains Emma to me even though I already know how weird it is.

I walk towards her and hug her, my dick slides smoothly in between her small thigh gap only adding to my sexual experience. "Look, you are my absolute world, I love nothing more than you, so the idea of you doing everything I want us to do together with a horrible man we've known for only a short while is honestly like a dream to me, you said it yourself, you've seen my search history."

"Will." Starts Emma.

I pull off her so I can cup her soft beautiful face in my hands. "I'm not going to push you if you don't want to but if..." I hesitate. "If you want to give me the best birthday present I could ever ask for then-" Emma puts her fingers to my lips.

"Oh my god." She says, aroused I notice in the way she says it, I'm not the only horny one in this room "The only reason I am even thinking of going out to see what that man wants is because I love you. I am not promising to do anything at all, don't...get your hopes up." She says, turning away from me and heading to the door of our bedroom. "And you better hide somewhere he can't see you." She turns and smiles at me, a loved smile, sweet. I fear depending on how the events go maybe the last time I'll ever see that smile again.

But I was almost caught off guard more by the fact she was inviting me down with her. I thought I would just be staying up here and looking down as the events unfolded but apparently not. I stay where I am as I watch her magnificent bubbly butt sway away from me. "Well come on then..." She says.

I take my steps towards her, my erect cock pointing the way.

__________________________________________________________________

"Wooo, dayum, I wasn't expecting a bikini like that but well it took you long enough to get out here so I'm glad you're putting on a nice show for me." Said Mark to Emma.

I'm crouched around the corner where I have a perfect view of the small pool as well as Jack with Emma walking towards him, still only wearing here sexy red lingerie. I'm still naked so the air whilst being warm has a light chill to it, making me aware of my nakedness even more.

"I'm not here to give you a show." Emma defiantly states as comes to a stop a short difference from Jack in the bubbly jacuzzi, once stopped she leans on once foot and pushes her hips out the other way, like a cat-walk woman would do. "Look, what are you doing here Mark?" She asks.

Mark doesn't say anything straight away he just looks her up and down. "I couldn't get the image of you on your knees for your husband out of my head so I thought I would pop over and see if you'd come out to say hello."

Emma blushed slightly finding out Marks plan had worked. "Well I'm here now so you can go away." She suggested thoughtfully.

"Oh no, not now I've seen you in such a cute bikini." Mark said smiling. "Why don't you join me in here, it's lovely and warm are you not cold?" He asks.

Emma thinks.'The thought of you going out there dressed all sexy, something you never do for me, to go and give him, a man we both hate, a blowjob...' Will's voice rings in her head. She inhales. 'Theres no going back now.' She thinks to herself as she steps towards the jacuzzi. "Thats a good girl." Says Mark as amber lifts one foot first then her second one and is now in the jacuzzi. "Oh my...thats not a cute bikini, thats some super sexy lingerie you've got on." Smiles Mark. "Go on baby twirl for me so I can see it all." Asks Mark.

"You really are awful." Emma remarks to Mark. "You'll learn to love it." Laughed Mark.

Emma much to her discomfort in fact did twirl for Mark and as her back was turned towards him Mark said: "Stop, stay there for a little while." Emma turned her head to look at Mark from over her shoulder as he admired the back view of her. He looked down at her butt admiring the red lace thong that covered not much at all. Before Emma realised it she felt a hand shove her and she reached out to catch herself on the side of the jacuzzi but in the process she had arched her back and pushed her tight bubble ass towards Mark.

SLAP!

"Hey! Watch it you brute!" Emma Shouted.

"Hey you know you love it when your husband does it so you'll quickly begin to enjoy a spank from me as well." Smiled Mark.

Emma blushed even more than she already was. "Actually...my husband has never spanked me.' She spoke in almost a whisper.

"In lingerie like this he's never spanked you? Stupid man haha."

"Actually, This is the first time I've worn this lingerie, you've already seen me in it for longer than he has..." Teased Emma, almost ashamed of what she was doing.

"Really?" Asked Mark dumbfounded. "Well I'd rather see you not in it then just like your dumb husband!" And with that Mark reached forward and expertly unclasped Emma's bra. Emma totally shocked, turned around to face Mark but by turning around so quickly she sacrificed her time to stop her bra falling down and with Mark being much more nimble than she would've expected for his over weight size managed to grab one of the loops and rip it from her. Leaving Emma only her arms to cover her otherwise now naked breasts.

Meanwhile Will was still hiding around the corner watching all of this unfold had his hand wrapped around his dick and was jerking liking no porn he'd ever jerked off to before.

"How...How dare you!" Barked Emma.

Mark lifted up her lace bra and admired it. "This really is sexy lingerie, you have good taste." Before he threw it out over to the other side of the garden, Emma now wearing only her tiny lace thong managed to say a very quiet: "Thank you, it's Will's favourite colour, thats why I wore it for his birthday."

"Ok then, lets see those beautiful tits." Mark smiled evilly.

"No way! I'm not showing you anymore than you've already seen, it's to much as is!" Emma said.

"Well I'm stripping off so it'll make things even." Mark said as he stood up, Emma noticed a bulge had already appeared in his Hawaiian swimming trunks. He put his thumbs into his trunks and pulled them down revealing his dick. As the trunks went down and he pulled his feet out then also throwing his trunks across the garden Emma got time to stare at Jacks dick. It looked to be roughly, no exactly the same size as Will's dick. A perfect size of 7.5 inches

"Now then," Said Mark as he sat down in the jacuzzi once again. "Let's make things fully even then." He hinted at Emma by looking down at her red lace thong with a lustfulness in his eyes. "Come here, Let me help you out of those sexy little panties."

Emma couldn't believe it, this horrible man with a massive ego an ugly body and who amazingly had a perfectly identical copy of a penis to her husband's in almost every single aspect. She flashed back to when her and Will first stripped to have sex and she was blown away by how big his cock had been. She had said to him; "Is this considered big? You fill me up so much I can't imagine it being any bigger." and he'd replied by saying: "I'm what you could say is above average."

But was it all a lie and was Will above average or was he just...average size? Emma almost felt lied to. How come Mark also had a cock the same size as Will...she wondered. She snapped back out of her trance, and even now being in the water of the jacuzzi she was visibly aware of how wet her pussy was getting. Without her body thinking she stepped forwards to towards Mark, following his instructions to get out of her panties, the last bit of clothing she had on before she was completely naked.

Emma remembered in this instant, now of all times that she had only ever been fully naked in front of Will her husband, and now she was being stripped of her clothes in front of someone she didn't really know and someone who she really didn't like...and she was enjoying it, in a weird way. She wasn't naked yet though, she still had her thong on and just when she realised what she was doing she made to step back away from Mark but he lightly, gently yet firmly touched her arms stopping her from moving further back.

12