Our Neighbour ‘sorted out’ Emma Pt. 01

Story Info
Follow Emma's journey from innocent girlfriend to Hotwife...
6k words
4.43
24.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Emma, I'm 31 years young and if my boyfriend had to describe me he would say I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever set his eyes on, I'm 5ft 8" -- 60kg, I have a skinny petite figure with nice perky little 32B breasts, dyed red hair and overall a body to die for!

My boyfriend Simon is a 30-year-old tech entrepreneur. He's your average build I guess, 5ft 11" -- 75kg, not massively toned (but he's trying bless him), short brown hair, he's the most loyal person you could ask to be with and has the added bonus of being great in bed -- Kerching!

I've always been the conservative one, I lost my virginity to Simon 5 years ago at 26 years old. Sex was pretty vanilla to begin with, then slowly out came my dominant side, always after a few too many drinks.

----------------------------

The Garden Party

----------------------------

During the 1st COVID-19 lockdown, what else was there to do, other than to batten down the hatches and get to know your neighbours in the garden having drinks?

We had only moved into this new neighbourhood around six months ago. Our neighbours were quiet and the cul-de-sac that we shared with our two neighbours each side was well kept and secluded. Today was one of those beautiful scorching hot summer's days that we all enjoyed during the first lockdown. We had been doing some decorating in the garden and decided to have a few drinks in the sun whilst we did, why not!

"I'm going to put some shorts on because it's too hot!" I complained as Simon returned a smile. "Oooh! I won't complain but don't blame me if you draw a crowd" Simon replied as he slapped my bum as I walked past him into the house.

I was inside our bedroom picking out shorts from the 3 pairs I had. I wasn't a fan of wearing shorts in public, only around the house, I don't wanna be showing my ass to everyone! Simon however loved it when I wore shorts, he's definitely an ass man. I put one pair one, and checked myself out in the mirror, "too short" I said to myself. I tried another, "Gah! They'll have to do it's the hottest day of the year!".

I made my way down the stairs and headed for the garden. "Phwwwwwhht Whoo!" Simon whistled as he saw me. I picked up a paintbrush and got to work on the fence again, everytime I looked at Simon he was looking at me, or should I say my ass. This guy is sex mad I thought to myself. I got to the bottom of the fence panel and thought that I'd be a little naughty and put on a show for him as I bent right over knowing full well he'd be getting a right eye full as my shorts rode up my ass.

It was right then that I heard "Hey, having fun?" yelled across the fence opposite. I quickly stood up right and pulled my shorts back out of my ass as I recognised the voice to be our neighbour William. Our neighbour William was physically fit for a man in his late 50s, a slim build guy around 5ft 10', grey hair and goatee.

He turned out to be a decent neighbour since we moved in, Always borrowing us power tools and things when we needed them, always saying hello whenever we crossed paths. He lived alone, he's told us before that he was recently divorced after losing his business to the pandemic.

----------------------------

Jump to Simon's POV

----------------------------

We exchanged conversation across the fence into the late evening, with every hour going by Emma got more and more comfortable with our neighbour which is good progress for someone as shy as her. Not only did she not have many friends but I'd been Emma's only lover when I took her cherry a couple of years ago.

The conversation changed to our houses and how they are laid out inside. "It sounds like it's an exact mirror image of my house" William said. The next thing you know Emma had invited him around to see for himself and compare. We both greeted him at the front door and we proceeded to show him around our whole house, room by room. As we all left the bedroom I noticed something that William surely couldn't have missed, Emma had left her dildo on her bedside table standing to attention from our fun the night before, it was still slightly dull from her dried juices.

Before I knew it we were heading into William's house for a comparison tour, I had stalled behind checking out his expansive vinyl collection in the living room but as I was heading up the stairs I heard Emma & William in his master bedroom say "Wow! This is BIG! I could bounce on this all night!" my heart dropped but all was revealed when I got to the door. She was talking about his Super King Size bed as she bounced her ass up and down on the mattress. "William, your bed is parallel to ours" she explained. She wasn't wrong, the only thing between our beds was a couple of inches of stud wall as I noticed his bed was positioned up against the wall of our bedroom.

House tours over, we went back to our prospective houses and rejoined together in our back gardens. I was absolutely hammered at this point, having consumed about twice as much alcohol as I'd ever had in the past. It was time to start drinking water before it was too late.

I sat back on the patio and made the odd bit of small talk as Emma & William made playful conversation. When William went inside presumably for the toilet or to grab another drink Emma came over to where I was sitting and plonked herself down on my lap. I never got this level of attention...unless she was...Yep, you guessed it! Horny!

She was smiling, giggling and giving me those fuck me eyes as she planted kisses on my lips and neck, I had my hand on her ass to help keep her in place. She has a cracking ass, a beautiful little bubble butt. She was always so innocent, until she had a lot to drink. "I think I'm off to bed now babe" I said as William came back outside with more drinks. "Go and keep the bed warm babe, I'll be up after this last drink I promise" she replied suggestively in my ear before grabbing herself another drink from our Neighbour.

I stumbled into the house, my head was spinning as I grabbed onto the walls to walk up the stairs to our bedroom. I remember falling into bed feeling really queasy from the amount I'd had to drink. The next part was all a blur for me. I would hazard a guess that maybe 15 to 20 minutes had gone by when Emma entered the room ready to engage in our beautiful love making.

"OMG Simon! WHAT THE FUCK" -- I heard her scream.

She was greeted by an image of me, really not with it at all, blind drunk, having vomited all over the bed that I was laid in.

"This is NOT happening, OMFG!" -- I heard her saying, pacing up and down the room. All I could conjure up was "I'm sorryyyyy babe..." she was huffing and puffing, obviously annoyed about the situation as well as not getting her fix of my big cock. The next thing I heard was her walking back down the stairs as I heard the back door open and then close with a bang.

----------------------------

Jump back to Emma's POV

----------------------------

"What a pathetic little cunt!" -- I said out loud as I closed the back door and walked out onto the patio.

"Is everything okay Emma" I heard our neighbour say from over the fence. "You're still out here?" I replied. "Fucking Simon can't handle his drink yet again!" I continued. "He's completely paralytic upstairs!"

"Oh dear, do you want a drink? We can forget about him for now." he replied. "Sure, I actually have some harder liquor over here, why don't you join me?" I added.

"Come around the front and I'll let you in" I told William, I obviously didn't need to ask twice, as he disappeared into his house pretty quickly.

----------------------------

The Party Comes Inside

----------------------------

The next thing I knew I'd gone into the house, and was letting our neighbour into our house. "Have a seat" I gestured, pointing at the comfy black seat next to the dining room table. I was fixing up some drinks at the counter when all of sudden I felt a sense of calm, even though this is the first time hanging out with our neighbour I felt safe.

I put the drinks on the dining table and told our guest that I was a little cold and would go fetch my dressing gown, that's when he grabbed my hand and said "But I can keep you warm". In my nativity I let him pull me back towards him as I landed in his embrace. It was warm, comforting, it felt right. He grabbed my ass to help keep our embrace, but the truth was, it felt nice. But Simon was just upstairs I thought to myself. This isn't me! But then again, I doubt he'll be awake for a LONG TIME right now.

I brought my face up to William's ear and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you" I said.

"It's been an awful long time since I was kissed by a young woman like you" he said. "Oh really?" I said playfully with my finger resting on my lip in an overly flirtatious way.

"Well if it's been a while, I may as well do it properly" -- I said as I planted a kiss right on his lips.

My soft rose lips brushed against his, I could feel his facial hair rubbing against my face, something I'd never experienced before, Simon always kept himself clean shaven. OMG, Simon! I thought to myself again, pausing for a moment as I looked into our neighbours eyes. But it was too late, I could already feel my body lusting for more...

"How about we step this up a level?" -- I said confidently as I stood up from his embrace and started to slowly undo the buttons on my jeans.

The next thing I knew I was stepping out of my jeans in front of our neighbour like I'd done it a thousand times before, with my loving partner passed out upstairs. What is wrong with me, I thought to myself. The only other person that had seen this much of me was Simon.

As our neighbour gazed at me in awe, it only felt natural to pull my dusty pink blouse over my head revealing my small but perky breasts to my hungry onlooker. Simon always told me I had nipples like bullets "they could cut glass" he used to say. -- Oh dammit! I'm thinking of him again...Should I really be doing this? He could come downstairs at any moment.

I think our neighbour may have sensed my slight unease as he reached his arms out to gesture to me to come back over to him, which I did. I fell back onto his lap like before, wrapping my arms around his neck which he returned as we fell into a loving warm embrace. I felt my breasts rubbing up against his chest as I nuzzled into his neck, taking in this new man's scent.

I heard a deep heavy sigh from our neighbour, it didn't take long before William had his big, rough, manly working hands on my ass. He had started to gently caress me, working his way up from my upper thigh, over the curve of my 'bubble butt' and started to tease his fingers over the back of my orange lace thong.

I could still stop this if I wanted, it's not gone too far yet. Has it? -- I thought to myself. But those feelings didn't last long, I had needs that needed to be fulfilled. Tonight!

William's grasp on my ass got more intense, as he got more comfortable his fingers started to waiver closer to my precious flower. All I could think was that he must have been able to feel the heat coming from between my legs as he explored my body with his hands. The next thing I knew he used his thumb to push my thong aside slightly as I felt the cooler air of the room breathe on my bare pussy.

That's when I felt his finger gently glide over my lady lips for the first time, shamefully I was already absolutely soaking.

"Aaaah yeah" -- I gently purred into his ear.

That was the verbal cue he must have needed to continue his adventure of Emma. I was hoping he'd be plundering my dungeon tonight. As I felt his rough labourer hands push into my folds I let out another deep sigh. He was rubbing the folds of my bare taken pussy with the side of his right hand, pushing my labia apart. He must have felt how wet I was as I gushed a little more.

"Ohhh yeah William, I like that. Just like that." I admitted to our neighbour.

My vocal cue's helped to keep him advancing on my body as I felt our neighbours ring finger gently & slowly curl into my awaiting hole with ease. I was almost embarrassed at just how wet I was. He continued to tease me, adding an extra finger when necessary.

Before I knew it he was 3 fingers deep in me, pushing in and out whilst I matched his rhythm, pushing my body into his fingers. "Ahhh yeah" I cooed, still trying to be as quiet as possible, aware that Simon was just upstairs. With how William was grunting in pure lust and appreciation, I think he too had completely forgotten about the Simon situation.

Then William stood up, still holding me in his arms as he gently placed me down on the dining table in front of us, I still had my arms wrapped around his neck, fully submitted.

"I don't think we'll be needing these anymore will we?" he said confidently as he slowly pulled my orange thong down from my body.

As I laid there on the table, knees up, legs splayed apart, he seemed to take a brief step back as if to admire the beauty he had in front of him, almost in disbelief that this was actually happening.

"I hope you're ready Emma because I'm hungry tonight" he said as he grabbed underneath my ass and pulled my awaiting pussy towards his face. He paused for a moment, as if to tease me. But he was so close that I could feel our neighbours' warm breath on my pussy.

That's when his mouth dove into my pussy, he wasn't lying when he said he was hungry! The feeling of his goatee rubbing over my vulva was something I'd never experienced before, but it was nice. He continued to expertly use his tongue to push apart my labia as he began to taste my sweet pussy, lapping up all my juices. I had my head all the way back, my arms over my face and my eyes closed just taking in the sensations that I'd lusted for so much. Part of me felt like closing my eyes was a way for me to come to terms that it wasn't Simon down there. But either way I wriggled and writhed in pleasure as our neighbour began to claim me as his own.

Finally I moved my arms down from my face and looked directly at William as I sucked my thumb. I found myself lifting my ass off the table, trying my best to meet the laps of his tongue on my clitoris, for him to go deeper and deeper. As I did this I started to caress my perky breasts, circling around my big nipples. I was close.

With just one hand he put my ass back down to the table as he nibbled and worked his tongue on my clit. Round and round with the odd suck here and there. I was an absolute submissive mess.

"Ah! Oh my! Oh my god! Yessssss!!!" I shouted as my first orgasm of the night shook my body like an earthquake.

My god, if Simon was conscious there was no way he wouldn't have heard that, but I didn't care anymore, I was under the spell of pure lust.

William slapped my ass and told me it was time to show him some love; wow this was only going to be the 2nd cock I'd ever seen in my life, I was excited. I moved to sit in the chair as he stood facing me, I didn't waste any time as I quickly unzipped his jeans which I let fall to the ground. I don't know what I expected but there was nothing really showing from his boxer shorts, I mean Simon would have been supporting a large tent by now. Was he attracted to me I thought? Or maybe it was an age thing? I guess it's time to find out, I thought.

I reached into his boxer shorts and pulled out his manhood. I can't say that I was instantly thrilled, but maybe he's a grower not a show-er, I thought. I didn't lose any more time thinking about it as I got straight to work on his cock.

"Ooooawhhhh" he sighed as my lips created a tight seal around his cock.

I was working my mouth up and down his shaft as I felt him start to swell. With an audible pop I came up for a breath. I admired his veiny cock, he was a grower after all, thank god for that! He didn't have the length that Simon fills me with, but he made up for it in the girth department. I don't say this lightly when I say Simon has length as well as girth, but WOW! This was some girth alright. I felt myself getting wetter as I thought about our neighbour stretching my little forbidden love hole.

I started licking up and down his shaft, up to his purple bulbous head, which he liked a little too much. I steadied my pace a little as I wanted to make sure he didn't cum already. We were only just getting started after-all!

He gestured for me to stand up to which I obeyed, we started making out when he turned me around on the spot, laying me back down on the dining room table. I knew what was coming next. I wanted him to claim my body so badly!

He expertly lined me up on the very edge of my table and lined his big veiny cock up to my awaiting entrance, slapping my pussy with his cock a couple of times before he pushed himself inside me.

"Ooooh yeah, that's some good pussy" "Yeah that's tight"

"Oh my god, yes!" is what our neighbour William was saying under his breath as he gently pushed in and out of my pussy, using only half his length at first to get me started, a true gentleman.

I was softly moaning as he glided in and out of my pink love hole with relative ease from how wet I was. "Deeper William, deeper!" I cooed.

As he pushed a little deeper I could feel his extra girth, it was a warm feeling as my pussy had never been stretched like this before. Simon had the length but my god William had the girth!

He proceeded to grab my thighs and use me as leverage as he pushed his manhood all the way in to the hilt. "Aaaahhhhhh yeahhhh" I screamed with absolute disregard for keeping the noise down. I was in ecstasy, trust me ladies there's nothing quite like William being balls deep in you.

He started to really pick up the pace now, as the noise of his balls slapping against my ass increased, filling the room with the unquestionable sounds of sex.

Tonight had been a giant sexual mind fuck for me, as our neighbour was spearing in and out of me like a wild rabbit. I knew I was close as my pussy gripped down hard on William's cock, "Oh my godddddd!!!" I screamed as I came, moments later followed by the feeling of rope after rope of our neighbours cum filling me up.

He slowed as he took a step back and slowly withdrew his sword from my sheath. He seemed to admire his handy work as he watched his seed slowly start to dribble out of my reddened opening.

Like the gentleman he was, he picked me up off the table and sat me down in his arms on the sofa, we said nothing to each other as we both got our breath back.

"Well that was fun!" William said, breaking the silence. "Simon can never know about this!" I replied. "Whoa tiger! Thank you too I guess!" our neighbour replied laughingly. "I'm sorry, it was great...the best! It's just that I love Simon and this doesn't change that, but a girl has needs you know" I replied. "Then it's our little secret" he replied as he kissed the back of my neck which almost set me off again.

I got up and told our neighbour that I was going to the bathroom, he slapped my ass as I walked towards the stairs, not showing any sign of getting dressed. As I walked up the stairs I realised that William's cum was leaking out of me and running down my legs. I placed my hand between my legs and brought some of his thick seed to my lips as I tasted my lover for the first time. He didn't taste as good as Simon though.

On the way to the bathroom I thought maybe I should have a peek into the bedroom to check on Simon. I crept to the door conscious that I was fully naked and covered in our neighbours cum, as I peaked through the door I realised he hadn't moved an inch. Phew! I sighed a breath of relief knowing that my secret was safe.

I wasn't done yet though, I went around to his side of the bed, knelt down next to his head and gave him a kiss on the lips. Then I remembered that I'd just been eating our neighbours cum, that made me feel naughty things. I was just about to stand up revealing my lower nakedness when Simon stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes and looking at me. "Hi babe, I'm sorry" he mumbled, obviously still comatosed. "I'm just carrying on the party with William" I said, not lying. "Have fun" he said as his eyes closed again. "Oh I will" I muttered under my breath, on a high from him not even recognising my nakedness.

12