Our New Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth got off the couch and retrieved the bottle of lube from the end table. She moved up next to Cami, smiling down at me, "You're going to love this part honey," she said, kneeling next to Cami.

I watched Cami pull back, kneeling up, smiling at me. I watched Elizabeth squeeze some lube onto her hand and squeeze some onto Cami's hand. I knew what was coming, but knew if I protested or fought them, my wife would make it harder on me.

Elizabeth moved closer, smiling devilishly. I felt her hand make contact with the crack of my ass, the cold lube making my anus tingle. My wife looked at me sincerely, pushing her middle finger into my asshole, "Mmm time to open up this hole."

"Oh God," I groaned feeling Elizabeth's finger delve into my ass. I looked at Cami, my eyes moving down her body, seeing her cock glistening while she stroked it with her lubed hand.

Elizabeth pushed her finger into my ass, feeling her push against my prostate. "I've been thinking about doing this to you, ever since I did this to Cami," she said, massaging my prostate with her fingertip.

My whole body began to tingle, pure pleasure overtaking me. "Mmm fuck," I groaned loudly, throwing my head back.

"Somebody's enjoying this," Elizabeth moaned working her index finger into my ass as well.

"Mmm hmm," I moaned louder, feeling her work her fingers in and out of my sphincter.

"Mmm look at this ass opening up for us Cami," Elizabeth groaned, her fingers finding my prostate again, massaging it.

I lifted my head back up, looking at both of them. "Fuck," I said through gritted teeth, feeling Elizabeth massaging my prostate harder. I looked at my hard cock, noticing precum oozing out of the tip, and running down my glans.

Elizabeth laughed, "Cami's gonna love taking your ass tonight honey."

I looked at my wife pleadingly, trying to tell her no, but nothing came out. I felt Elizabeth slowly work a third finger into my ass, stretching my hole even more, "Holy shit."

"Cami, are you ready to put your fat cock in here?" Elizabeth asked, looking at our guest.

"Yes ma'am, absolutely," Cami answered excitedly, moving closer to me.

Elizabeth slowly moved her three fingers in and out of my stretched hole. "Okay honey, it's time," she said pulling her fingers out of me, my ass suddenly feeling vacant.

I continued holding my legs up, watching Cami move up between my legs, seeing her focused on my ass. I knew what was coming, and knew fighting it would be futile.

"Open your ass for her John, it will make it easier on you, trust me," Elizabeth said.

I slid my hands down to my ass cheeks, pulling them apart, focusing on Cami while she moved closer. I felt the head of her cock nudge against my anus, knowing it was about to happen, even though I didn't want it to.

Elizabeth looked at me, "Are you ready for your first ass fucking?"

I shook my head vigorously, but remained speechless, focusing my attention on Cami's cock probing my anus. I felt Cami apply steady pressure, pushing her cock harder against my asshole, feeling slowly it entering me. I gritted my teeth, feeling my sphincter open up, accepting the foreign object sliding into it. "Oh fuckkkkkkk," I groaned, feeling her thick cock sink slowly into my ass, feeling like I was being ripped open down there.

"Too bad, honey because your ass just opened right up for that cock, mmm God that's so fucking hot," Elizabeth crooned, moving her hand to the base of my cock.

I breathed shallowly, feeling Cami's cock stretch my ass wide open. I closed my eyes focusing on the invader in my ass, trying to relax my rectum. I felt Elizabeth slowly move her hand up my cock, squeezing it hard, while Cami buried her cock fully into my ass, her hips pressing against my ass cheeks.

"Now fuck him Cami," Elizabeth ordered, stroking my cock faster.

I felt Cami's cock slowly pulling out of my ass, her thick member rubbing against my prostate, sending all kinds of new sensations throughout my body. I felt her pull almost out of my ass, before slowly sinking back into me, causing me to grunt. I moved my hands back up to my thighs, holding my legs in place while she started fucking my ass.

"Oh my God his ass feels so good, so fucking tight," Cami exclaimed, pulling her cock back again.

"Yeah, look at his ass clinging to your cock, it's almost like it's enjoying having your cock in it," Elizabeth said with a giggle.

Cami started fucking my ass with a little more force, pulling back until her cock was almost out, then pushing back into me with ease and smacking her hips against my ass, increasing the pace with each stroke. She started grunting loudly each time she drove into my ass, her heavy ballsack slapping against my crack.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I grunted over and over, my cock feeling like it could burst at any moment.

Elizabeth released my cock, urging Cami on, "Yes fuck his ass Cami, that's it."

I opened my eyes, looking up at Cami, "Fuck, you're ripping me open."

"Mmm hmm," Cami groaned, keeping her focus on fucking me.

My whole body was tingling, pure pleasure coursing through me. While I felt slight pain in my ass, the pleasure it was bringing me, overpowered the pain.

Cami was slamming into my ass hard, our skin slapping together echoing in the room. "Mmm oh God, your ass feels so good Mr. Anderson," Cami groaned.

I started feeling all kinds of new sensations running through my body. My cock bounced around in the air with Cami's thrusts, throbbing wildly and leaking precum nonstop, feeling like I could cum any time.

"Wow, his ass is getting even tighter," Cami cried out, looking at me with lust.

"Oh is our ass slut getting ready to cum already," Elizabeth moaned, rubbing my chest with her hand.

I could only nod, not sure if I was going to cum, but knowing it felt like I could at any minute. I started moving my hips into Cami's thrusts, hoping it would help me cum.

Elizabeth grabbed my cock again, just holding it at the base, moving her head to my ear, "Cum for me honey, cum with that cock buried in your ass, show me how much you enjoy getting fucked by a cock."

"Ooooohhhhh," I groaned, feeling the pressure building in my body.

Cami slammed into my ass hard. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon too, fuck his tight ass is going to make me cum," she groaned, fucking me as hard as she could.

Elizabeth started stroking my cock, "Cum for me honey, cum while Cami cums in your ass."

All of a sudden my body exploded in intense pleasure, shockwaves shooting throughout my body. "Holy fuckkkkkk, I'm fucking cumming," I groaned, my whole body convulsing. I watched cum rocket out of my cock, shooting up and splashing on my face.

I heard Cami groan loudly, her thick cock getting even bigger in my ass, and a sudden rush of warmth filling my anal cavity. "Oh yes, fuck I'm cumming in your ass, fuckkkkk yes," she groaned, keeping her throbbing cock buried in my ass.

"Oh my God look at all that cum," Elizabeth exclaimed.

Elizabeth kept stroking my cock, as I experienced one of the most intense orgasms in my life. Cum continued to fire out of my cock, landing on my chin, chest, and stomach, completely emptying my balls.

Cami filled my bowels full of her hot cum, feeling it beginning to leak out and run down my crack. Cami fell forward, catching herself with her hands, holding herself off of me, her orgasm quickly fading.

My body continued to convulse and jump, cum continuing to dribble out of me, while Elizabeth milked the last of it out of my cock. I felt Cami's cock soften in my ass and slip completely out, more of her cum following it out, my ass suddenly feeling empty. I contracted the muscles of my sphincter pushing more of Cami's load out, figuring my ass was probably gaping wide open.

Elizabeth finally released my over-sensitive cock, running her hand over the cum on my stomach. "Damn honey, you came a lot," she cooed.

"Yeah," I replied breathlessly, still trying to recover from my orgasm.

Cami fell back on her heels, looking at me with a wide grin, "Oh my God Mr. Anderson, that was incredible and your ass was so tight."

I lightly laughed at the teen, letting my legs down and slowly sitting up. I grabbed my t-shirt and wiped up the mess off my body and face.

"Wow, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Elizabeth said excitedly, looking at me.

"If you say so," I said with a chuckle.

"Elizabeth, you didn't get to cum yet," Cami chimed in.

"We've got all night," my wife said, looking at Cami.

Cami moved towards my wife, pulling Elizabeth's legs towards her. "I know, but I think I can help you out right now," Cami said, pulling my wife to the edge of the couch.

"Mmm," Elizabeth moaned, watching Cami's head move between her spread legs.

"I've been wanting to taste this sweet pussy again," Cami said, opening her mouth wide and moving it over Elizabeth's slit.

"Mmm oh God," Elizabeth groaned, putting a hand on Cami's head.

Cami moaned into Elizabeth's pussy, moving her mouth up and down her slit. Cami pulled back slightly, sticking her tongue and flicking the tip across my wife's swollen clit.

"Oh fuck," Elizabeth cried out, her body slowly beginning to gyrate.

I reached over and cupped my wife's covered right tit, massaging it in my hand, feeling her erect nipple against my palm. I reached behind her back with my other hand and unhooked her bra, letting her tits fall free, pulling her bra off of her and tossing it aside. I leaned over, holding her tit in my hand, sucking her nipple into my mouth, lightly nibbling at it. My cock began to tingle and twitch, while I sucked hard on her nipple.

"Oh my God, you guys going to make me cum, don't stop, please don't stop," Elizabeth gasped, her breathing becoming ragged.

I pulled away from my wife's chest, looking down at Cami still flicking her tongue on Elizabeth's clit. I went back to sucking on her nipple while pinching and twisting the other one with my thumb and forefinger. My cock was fully erect again, ready for more action.

Elizabeth arched her back, shoving her chest into me, crying out, "Oh God, I'm fucking cumming, ohhhhh fuckkkkkk."

I moved back, watching Elizabeth's body tremble and gyrate hard. I watched Cami continue sucking on my wife's clit, helping her orgasm keep going. My wife's hips lifted off the couch, smashing her pussy against Cami's face, covering the teen's face with her juices.

Elizabeth fell back on the couch, her orgasm waning. She pushed Cami away from her over-sensitive clit. "Fuck," she said breathlessly, her body still twitching and shaking.

Cami knelt up smiling at my wife, her face glistening from Elizabeth's juices, "Is that better ma'am?"

"Mmm yes, oh my God," Elizabeth said, still trying to catch her breath.

Cami moved in between my wife's legs, her thick cock hard again, sticking straight out in front of her. She looked at Elizabeth, "Can I fuck you now?"

"Oh yes Cami, let me feel that beautiful cock inside me again," Elizabeth groaned, reaching down and grabbing Cami's cock, stroking it.

Cami moved closer, her thick member brushing against Elizabeth's swollen labia. I reached down and took hold of Cami's cock, pushing my wife's hand away, "I'll help you," I said smiling at Cami.

Cami moaned softly while I rubbed the head of her cock against my wife's slit, covering it with Elizabeth's juices. I moved it to my wife's entrance, watching her lips open up, ready for Cami to enter her.

Cami pushed her hips forward, sinking her cock into my wife, while I moved my hand to Elizabeth's lower abdomen. "Oh fuck yes, so hot and wet," Cami groaned, easily sinking fully into my wife.

"Oh yes, fuck me Cami," Elizabeth cried out, grabbing the couch cushions with her hands, while Cami started fucking her slowly.

I put my head on Elizabeth's stomach, wanting a close-up view of the action. I saw my wife's pussy lips stretched tight and gripping at Cami's invading member, her swollen clit sticking out of the top of her slit. I teased my wife's clit with my index finger, feeling her body twitching under me.

Cami started fucking Elizabeth harder, her hips slapping against my wife's thighs. I felt Elizabeth's clit begin throbbing against my finger, while she tried fucking herself against Cami.

Cami pulled her hips back, her cock slipping out of Elizabeth's gaping pussy. She went back forward, her cock sliding up my wife's slit, the head hitting my closed lips. Cami moved her hips back, then back forward, trying to get back into Elizabeth's pussy, but her cock again slipped up towards my mouth. I opened my mouth wide when Cami's member hit my lips again, taking the head of her cock into my mouth, and closed my lips around it, tasting my wife's pussy juices on it.

"Oh fuck," Cami cooed, pushing her cock further into my mouth.

I sucked hard on her cock, tasting more of my wife's sweet nectar on it. I moved my hand to Cami's hip, urging her to use my mouth for a bit.

Cami took the cue, fucking my mouth, while I started bobbing my head on her cock. "Mmm," I moaned into her cock, feeling it hit my throat, while she face fucked me.

I let her use my mouth for a little longer, before pushing her back, grabbing her cock, and guiding it back to Elizabeth's entrance. I looked up at Cami, "fuck her more."

Cami started pounding in and out of my wife hard and fast, grunting loudly. I pushed myself up looking at my wife with a smile, "You taste so good."

Elizabeth didn't react to me, focused on the huge cock fucking her once again. I watched my wife's tits jiggle and bounce while Cami fucked her, turning me even more.

"Yes, fuck me Cami, that's it, mmm," my wife moaned loudly.

I looked at my wife with lust, putting my hand on Cami's stomach, stopping her. I wanted to get my raging hard-on into a hole, and I had an idea of how to accomplish that. "Why don't you let Cami fuck you from behind?" I asked Elizabeth, smiling wide.

Elizabeth looked at me with interest, while I retrieved the bottle of lube from the end table. "What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I have an idea, just get on your knees and prop yourself up on the couch baby," I said moving off the couch.

Cami reluctantly pulled her cock out of Elizabeth and moved back. Elizabeth moved off the couch and turned around on her knees, propping her upper body up on the couch. She looked over her shoulder at Cami with lust, "Okay, fuck me Cami."

Cami moved up behind Elizabeth, holding the base of her cock, lining it up with my wife's pussy. She pushed the head of her cock against Elizabeth's slit easily sinking into her.

"Oh fuck yeah," Elizabeth moaned, moving her hips back into Cami.

Cami grabbed Elizabeth's hips, holding her in place. Cami moved her hips back slightly before pounding back into my wife's pussy, "Mmm hmm, yeah," she groaned.

I moved behind Cami while she fucked my wife hard. I put my hand on Cami's shoulder, making her stop and look back at me. I pushed her forward having her lay across my wife's back, holding her there.

"Mmm," Cami moaned, holding her cock buried in my wife.

I squirted some lube onto my hand and put my lubed hand in Cami's crack, rubbing lube all over her anus. I teased her rosebud with my fingertips, massaging it to loosen it up.

Elizabeth moved her body under Cami, trying to fuck herself with Cami's cock. She looked over her shoulder at me, seeing I was focused on Cami's ass. "What are you doing John?" She asked.

I ignored her, working my middle finger into Cami's asshole. I felt her sphincter relax then squeeze around my invading finger, pushing it in as far as I could. I started pushing my index finger into her backdoor as well, the hole opening up, "Mmm yes, is this ass ready to be fucked?" I groaned into Cami's ear.

"Mmm hmm," Cami moaned, moving her hips slightly.

"Fuck my wife some more, while I open your ass up," I ordered, moving my fingers in and out of her rectum.

Cami started moving in and out of my wife with short, deliberate strokes, while I found her engorged prostate and began massaging it. "Mmm yes," Cami moaned, arching her back slightly.

I slowly worked my ring finger into Cami's asshole, spreading my three fingers apart, and opening up her hole more. I felt her sphincter trying to close, but my fingers kept it open. "I think it's time to fuck your ass," I groaned into Cami's ear.

"Yes, fuck me, Mr. Anderson, please fuck my ass," she cooed, continuing to fuck my wife.

I removed my fingers from Cami's ass, squirting more lube onto my hand, and lubed up my cock, getting on my feet behind the teen. I put my free hand on her ass, getting her to stop moving, guiding my cock towards her backdoor. I pushed the head of my cock against her anus, applying steady pressure until it slowly opened up, allowing me access.

"Fuckkkkkk yessssss," Cami moaned, pushing her ass back into me.

My cock easily sank into Cami's bowels, enjoying the feeling of her sphincter grabbing at it like it did last time. I pushed in until my hips rested against her ass, making my cock throb in her ass, "Holy shit your ass feels so good, just like the last time."

"Mmm," Cami moaned, her body quivering under me.

"Now it's time to fuck your ass, while you fuck my wife," I groaned, grabbing Cami's hips and slowly moving my hips back. I pulled back until I could see the bottom of my glans coming out of her anus, before slowly pushing back into her while pulling on her hips to make her move back into my thrust.

Cami moved her hips back into me, her ass smacking into my pelvis, as I pushed her back forward, pushing her cock back into my wife's pussy. "Holy shit, this is fucking incredible," Cami cried out, as we started slowly getting into sync with our movements.

I started fucking Cami's ass harder, feeling her rectum squeeze around my cock and her prostate rubbing the bottom of my shaft. My balls slapped against Cami's, pounding her ass as hard as I could.

"Uh huh, uh huh, yes, fuck yes, you're going to make me cum," Elizabeth cried out, breaking the monotonous sounds of grunts and slapping skin filling the room.

"Cum for us baby, cum all over Cami's fat cock," I said, urging her on.

Elizabeth was slamming back into Cami, pushing Cami back against me, trying to make the orgasm come faster. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she gasped, reaching her hand under herself, and rubbing her clit.

"Wow, she's getting tighter around my dick, and with your dick fucking my ass, fuck it's going make me cum too," Cami yelled, trying to pound Elizabeth harder.

"Ohhhh yesss, cum with me, fill my pussy, Cami," Elizabeth cried out, her orgasm growing closer.

I kept fucking Cami's ass hard, feeling her prostate getting bigger, making her rectal passage even tighter. "Mmm, fuck, yes cum with Elizabeth, cum with my wife," I moaned into Cami's ear, noticing her movements were becoming uncoordinated.

"Fuckkkk, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Cami cried out, burying her cock in my wife's pussy.

"Hhhh... Hooolllll... Hhhoooolllllyyyy shit, yes," Elizabeth cried out, her body convulsing under Cami, her orgasm overtaking her.

Cami's ass forced me to pull out of it, while she wildly bucked against my wife, cumming hard. I stood back, watching Cami's cock throb, ejaculating her load deep into my wife's pussy.

My wife started squirting, her whole body twitching hard, "Ooooohhhhh ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk."

I watched the two of them ride out their mutual orgasms, Cami's cum coating her cock while she moved it in and out of my wife's contracting pussy. I slowly stroked my cock, enjoying the show they were giving me.

Cami fell backward, her cock slipping out of Elizabeth's gaping, cum-filled pussy, her orgasm waning. She lay on the floor, breathing heavily, completely exhausted. I looked at Elizabeth's gaping slit, seeing Cami's cum slowly beginning to ooze out and run over her engorged clit, still contracting lightly.