Our New Babysitter Ch. 03

Story Info
Things continue in the bedroom for the night.
5.7k words
4.81
25.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers

Elizabeth helped a groggy Cami to her feet and pulled me off the couch. She led the way to our bedroom, Cami and I following close behind her.

As we entered the room, I walked up to our king-size bed and fell onto it, laying on my stomach. I had always been able to go two times with my wife on occasion, but we had never tried getting me hard a third time, because she was usually worn out too.

Elizabeth stood next to the bed, looking down at me. "Oh we're not going to bed yet honey, I'm not done yet," she said with a laugh.

I slowly pushed myself up, sitting up on the bed, looking at my wife's swollen pussy, seeing Cami's cum drying on her labia. I looked up at her, "I figured that, but I don't know if I can get up again."

Elizabeth laughed even more, "That's alright, I have other things we can do."

I looked at my wife sincerely, wondering how she still had the energy to go. "And what might that be?" I asked.

My wife put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me onto my back, on the bed. "Well since you made me suck your cock fresh out of Cami's ass, you get to taste her cum," she said climbing on top of me.

I looked up at her in shock, knowing what was about to happen. "Please no," I pleaded.

"Oh yes, you're going to clean my pussy of all her cum honey," Elizabeth said, smiling evilly at me.

She pushed my hands over my head, holding them down, moving up my abdomen. She put her knees on my biceps, pinning my arms in place, her pussy hovering over my mouth.

I tried to free myself as she dropped her hips down, her pussy covering my mouth and nose. "Mmf," I groaned into her pussy, tasting Cami's salty cum mixed with her juices.

My wife started moving her hips, grinding her pussy into my face, her swollen clit rubbing against my nose. She grabbed my hair, pulling me into her pussy harder, "Yeah that's it, clean out my pussy. Get all of Cami's cum out of me."

My mouth was inundated with the mixture of their juices. I slowly pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, tasting a glob of Cami's cum as it ran down my tongue and into my throat. I suddenly felt a wetness engulf my limp cock, sucking hard on it, knowing it was Cami, making me moan even more into my wife's pussy.

Elizabeth let go of my hair, moving a hand to her clit, and started rubbing it hard. "Mmm, honey, yes make me cum again, make me cum all over your face," she groaned, moving her hips faster.

Cami sucked hard on my cock, trying to get it hard again, but it just wasn't happening. She started fondling my nutsack while moaning into my cock, vigorously bobbing her head against my groin.

"Mmm... Mmm... Mmm..." Elizabeth moaned continuously, her body trembling on top of me.

I moved my tongue in and out of my wife's pussy, feeling it contract around my tongue, pushing more of Cami's cum out, and into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, feeling the mixture of their juices running down my cheeks as her movements became erratic.

I felt my cock begin to tingle while Cami continued her assault on it, realizing it was going to get hard for a third time tonight. Cami started teasing my asshole with a fingertip, eliciting a loud moan from me. While my ass was still sore from her fucking me earlier, her teasing my hole was turning me on.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to fucking cum, I'm going to cum on your face honey. Fuck here it cums," Elizabeth yelled, her hips freezing on top of me, and her pussy clamping down hard on my tongue.

My mouth quickly filled with her juices as her body convulsed on top of me. I tried to swallow it all, but there was so much that I started choking, feeling the bed getting wet underneath me.

Elizabeth fell forward, her orgasm still coursing through her. She trembled on top of me, her whole body still shaking and trembling, her orgasm slowly fading. "Damn that's the third one tonight, mmm," she groaned, slowly moving off of me.

I lifted my head, looking down at Cami sucking my now erect cock, smiling at her. I could feel my face and neck covered in wetness from my wife and some of Cami's cum. "I can't believe you got me hard again," I said, propping myself up on my elbows.

Cami pulled her mouth off my cock, an audible pop echoing in the room. "Mmm, I almost thought you weren't going to get hard, I had to work at it," she said, standing up, her cock sticking out in front of her, hard as a rock.

I lightly laughed and looked over at Elizabeth, seeing her slowly getting up. "Well our babysitter got me hard again," I said with a grin.

"Mmm I see that," Elizabeth said running her hand down my chest and stomach, wrapping it around my erection. "I think it's time to try something else I've been thinking about," she said, stroking my cock.

I looked at my wife curiously, wondering what she had in mind. I looked at Cami, who was looking at us with lust, slowly stroking her cock. "I take it you're ready for more action too?" I asked Cami.

Elizabeth reached out with her other hand and grabbed Cami's cock, pulling the teen tranny closer. "She sure is. I have two hard cocks to play with and that's what I intend to do," my wife said, stroking mine and Cami's cock in each of her hands.

"Cami get on the bed, on your back," Elizabeth ordered letting go of Cami's member. "John you are going to straddle Cami's legs so your cock is touching hers," she continued, releasing mine as well.

Cami got up on the bed, laying down in the middle of it, while I moved over her legs and lowered my hips down until my cock brushed against hers. I looked down at our cocks touching each other, mine extending past hers, but her thick shaft dwarfing my shaft.

Elizabeth moved up next to us on her knees, focused on our cocks. "Mmm, that's so sexy two hard cocks just for me," she groaned, reaching down with both hands grabbing our cocks and smashing them together.

"Holy shit Elizabeth, what are you doing?" I asked, a little surprised by her actions.

"I told you, playing with these two hard cocks, and doing it at the same time," my wife replied, smiling devilishly at me.

I groaned loudly, moving my hips back until the head of my cock was even with Cami's, my wife's grip squeezing our cocks tighter together. I felt Cami's cock throb against mine as Elizabeth started jacking our cocks off together.

My wife bent over at the waist, lowering her head towards our cocks, moving her left hand from Cami's cock, and gripping both of ours in her right. My eyes widened, watching Elizabeth open her mouth wide, preparing to try taking both of our cocks into it.

I felt the warmth of her mouth envelop the head of my cock, the warmth of Cami's cock emanating to mine. "Mmm, fuck," I groaned, feeling Elizabeth move her mouth further down our cocks.

Elizabeth was only able to go about an inch down before her mouth was stretched to the max. She flicked her tongue across the tips of our cocks, teasing them. She pulled off our cocks looking up at me with a smile, "fuck that's a lot of meat."

I snickered at her comment, moving my hips, trying to get her to keep jacking Cami and me off. I felt the bottom side of my shaft rubbing against Cami's cock, the friction heightening my excitement.

I stopped moving my hips when Elizabeth stuck her tongue out, flicking the tip of it against the tips of our cocks, causing both Cami and I to shudder. My wife started jacking our cocks, while continuing to tease the tips of them with her tongue.

I felt Cami start moving her hips under me, apparently enjoying our cocks touching each other and Elizabeth teasing them as well. I started moving my hips as well, causing more friction between our cocks, turning me on even more.

Elizabeth noticed us moving our hips, pulling her head back, and looking up at me, "You two like rubbing your cocks together huh?"

I quickly nodded, moving my hips a little faster, and Cami matched my pace. Elizabeth kept her hand wrapped around our cocks, squeezing them together while we rubbed them together.

My wife looked at Cami, "Mmm, do you want me to ride your fat cock?"

Cami vigorously nodded, "Oh yes Elizabeth, please let me fuck you some more."

Elizabeth giggled, letting go of our cocks and moving over Cami's abdomen. She looked back at me with a smile, "You can join in too while I ride her cock if you want."

I nodded excitedly, moving back slightly. I watched my wife raise herself, and grasp Cami's cock, moving her pussy over it. She rubbed the head of Cami's member against her slit several times, before holding it at her entrance, and slowly sinking onto the cock.

"Ohh yesssssss," Elizabeth hissed, letting go of Cami's cock and putting her hands on Cami's shoulders for support, taking the thick member completely in her pussy.

"Mmm," Cami moaned, grabbing my wife's hips.

My wife lifted her hips, Cami's cock glistening with her juices, lifting herself about halfway up Cami's rod, before slamming back down on the tranny's cock. "Fuck yes," Elizabeth groaned beginning to move up and down on Cami's member at a steady pace.

I put my hand on Elizabeth's shoulder, getting her to stop riding Cami. I pushed her forward, making her lay on top of Cami, and moved up behind my wife. I thought about sticking my cock in her ass to double penetrate her like we did last time, but then a more sinister idea popped into my head. I held my cock straight guiding it towards my wife's already stretched pussy, deciding I was going to try joining Cami's cock in there.

My wife looked over her shoulder at me, "What are you doing honey?"

"Joining you guys," I said with a smile, pushing the head of my cock against Cami's slick member and my wife's labia.

"I... I don't think you'll fit in there John," Elizabeth said, looking at me concerned.

"Only one way to find out," I grinned, pushing against her full pussy harder.

I watched as the head of my cock began to disappear into my wife, her pussy muscles squeezing at it as it entered. "Holy shit," I groaned, slowly pushing my cock into her, feeling Cami's thick shaft throb directly against it.

"Oh my fucking God," Elizabeth cried out, throwing her head back.

"Fuck, I can feel his cock joining mine in your pussy, oh my God," Cami announced.

I pushed in until I was almost fully in my wife, holding myself there, enjoying the tightness of her pussy and Cami's cock against mine. I slowly pulled back a few inches before sinking back into her, feeling her pussy squeeze against my cock.

"Fuck... fuuuuck, I've never felt so fucking full down there in my life," my wife gasp, laying her forehead on the bed, unable to move.

I laid across her back, still slowly fucking her. "Fuck your pussy is so fucking tight with both our cocks in there, you fucking love it don't you," I growled into her ear, picking up the pace.

"Mmm hmm," Elizabeth moaned through gritted teeth, her breathing labored.

Cami started moving her hips under my wife, trying to match my strokes, both of our cocks sawing in and out of my wife's stretched hole. "Holy shit, this feels even better than when you were in her ass last time," Cami exclaimed, moving her hips a little faster.

Elizabeth was frozen between us, a constant moan escaping her, while Cami and I moved in and out of her stretched hole. Her pussy was trying to force us out while we fucked her harder and harder.

"Mmm fuck, fuck me, fuck me," my wife cried out, lifting her head.

Elizabeth's pussy eventually forced my cock out of her, allowing Cami to slam into her pussy hard. I moved back slightly, watching Cami's glistening cock move in and out of Elizabeth's gaping pussy.

My wife started moving her hips, riding Cami again, both of them moaning loudly. I knelt there, watching them enjoying each other, slowly stroking my cock, waiting to get back in my wife's pussy.

"Mmm, oh God, fuck yes," Elizabeth groaned, pushing her upper body up again, riding Cami's cock hard.

My wife lifted her hips as Cami moved down, causing Cami's cock to slip out and get pinned under my wife's slit. I quickly moved forward, jamming my cock into her pussy, pounding her hard from behind.

Elizabeth threw her head back, "Oh my God, fuck yes, fuck my pussy honey, fuck me hard."

I pounded her pussy for a bit before pulling back out, "Your turn Cami," I announced.

I watched Cami guide her cock back into Elizabeth from underneath, slamming up into my wife's gaping hole. My wife rode Cami's cock wildly, her wetness leaking all over Cami's balls and abdomen, and onto the bed.

Elizabeth moved up letting Cami's cock come out again, yelling, "Fuck me, John, fuck my pussy."

I guided my cock into her, and started fucking her with reckless abandon, Elizabeth slamming back into my hips as I drove into her. We fucked each other for a couple of minutes until my wife moved forward and told Cami to fuck her.

"Mmm, you both are going to make me cum, fuckkkkkk yessssss," my wife yelled out, as Cami and I continued to switch off fucking her.

When Cami entered my wife again, Elizabeth slammed down onto Cami, staying there and grinding herself on Cami's cock. She sat up and started frigging her clit with her hand, her whole body trembling. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she moaned, her movements becoming erratic.

"Cum for us baby, cum on that cock," I groaned in her ear, fondling her tits in my hands, while grinding my cock against her back.

"Ooooohhhhh, I'm fucking cumming, I'm fucking cumming, yesssssss," Elizabeth cried out, arching her back, laying her head back on my shoulder, her orgasm racing through her.

"Yesss, baby, that's it, fucking cum baby," I hissed in her ear, urging her on.

Elizabeth's body convulsed and trembled as her orgasm continued to rock her. She fell forward, collapsing into Cami, breathing heavily. "Fucking hell, that was fucking intense," she groaned, her orgasm waning.

"You're telling me, you squirted all over me," Cami said with a chuckle.

Elizabeth finally pushed herself up after a few minutes, looking down at Cami, "I think it's time you fucked John again."

Cami nodded excitedly, helping my wife climb off of her, looking at me. "Mmm, John I get to fuck your ass again."

I didn't want to let her fuck me again, still sore from the first time earlier tonight, but I nodded slowly, "Okay."

Elizabeth looked at me with a wicked grin, "And I want you to fuck my pussy while she fucks your ass."

My eyes lit up, liking that idea, watching my wife lay on her back, on the bed, spreading her legs. I looked at her swollen pussy, seeing it still gaping open, amazed by how she was still going after all the punishment Cami and I have dealt to her pussy.

"Fuck me, John, stick that cock in my pussy, and fuck me hard," she ordered, motioning me towards her.

I moved between her legs, holding my cock in my hand, guiding it toward her gaping slit. I watched the head of my cock disappear into her, and shoved deep inside her, groaning at how wet she was.

My wife grabbed my ass cheeks, keeping me buried in her. "Okay Cami, stick your cock in his ass," she said, holding my ass cheeks apart.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing Cami putting lube on her cock and moving towards us. I felt the head of her cock nudge against my backdoor, causing me to shiver.

"Ready John?" Cami asked, rubbing the head of her cock against my anus.

"I guess so," I groaned, trying to prepare myself for her to penetrate me.

Cami applied steady pressure as I felt the head of her cock begin to penetrate me. "Mmm yessss," Cami moaned, sinking her cock into my bowels.

I looked down at my wife, trying to relax my rectum, feeling Cami's thick member stretch my ass open for the second time tonight. "Mmm, fuck," I groaned, feeling Cami's hips rest against my ass, fully embedded in my ass.

"Mmm, yes, you like her cock in your ass, don't you?" Elizabeth asked, moving her hands up my back.

I nodded, as I felt Cami start moving back, almost pulling her cock out of my ass, before she pushed her hips back forward, burying her cock back in my ass, grunting as her pelvis pushed against my ass. When she pulled back again and started pushing back in, I moved my hips back meeting her thrust, and pushing back into Elizabeth.

Cami and I started moving rhythmically, when she got ready to push back in, I moved my cock out of my wife, slapping my ass against Cami, and she pushed me back into my wife. The three of us started grunting and groaning sporadically, enjoying this new way of fucking each other.

Cami's thick cock rubbing against my prostate had me feeling like I wanted to cum again already. I looked over my shoulder at the teen tranny, groaning, "That's it Cami, fuck my ass, fuck you're going to make me cum for a third time tonight."

Cami's grunts grew louder as she slammed harder into my ass, perspiration forming on her forehead. "God damn, your fucking ass feels so good," she grunted.

"Mmm fuck honey, are you going to cum deep in my pussy while Cami fucks your ass," my wife groaned, moving her hips into my thrusts. "Cum in my fucking pussy honey, fill me up cum with Cami's huge cock fucking your ass," she continued, urging me on.

I felt Cami's cock getting harder in my ass, signaling she was about to cum too. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fucking cum in my ass Cami, fucking cum as I cum in my wife," I yelled, completely losing my inhibitions, enjoying this newfound pleasure.

Cami slammed into my ass, holding it there, her cock throbbing hard, as the sudden warmth of her cum spilled into me, filling my bowels for the second time tonight. "Ahhhhh, ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk," she cried, keeping her cock buried in my ass, filling it with her hot load.

As Cami filled my ass, it set off my orgasm, my cock throbbing hard, spilling what little cum was left in my balls, into Elizabeth. "Mmf, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming," I groaned, rocking my hips into my wife.

"Mmm baby, I can feel your cock throbbing and shooting into me, mmm yeah," Elizabeth moaned, writhing under me.

I collapsed on top of Elizabeth, my cock continuing to throb in my wife's sloppy pussy. Cami fell on top of me, breathing hard, her orgasm over, "ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk, that was insane," she groaned, rubbing my ass with her hand.

I lightly laughed, completely exhausted. Cami pushed herself up, and withdrew her wilting cock, falling on the bed next to us. I reached back, feeling my asshole still gaping, and some of Cami's cum coating my rectum. I rolled onto the other side of my wife, my limp cock hanging between my legs, wet with the mixture of our juices.

Elizabeth rolled towards me, smiling, "Tonight was amazing, and at least this time, I remember it all."

I lightly smiled, giving her a peck on the lips, "I don't think I'll be walking right tomorrow."

She giggled as the three of us drifted off to sleep, all exhausted.

-------------------------------------------------

That morning I was awoken to a wetness engulfing my cock, and something flicking my balls. I groggily lifted my head, looking down and seeing Cami trying to suck my cock back to life, and Elizabeth between my legs, teasing my balls. "Fuck, didn't you two get enough last night?" I groaned.

Cami moaned into my cock, before pulling her mouth off of it, smiling at me, "Mmm, good morning John. Nope, your wife and I want one more time before I go home."

I propped myself up, seeing Cami's cock hard between her legs. "Jesus you two are going to kill me," I said with half a smile.

Elizabeth stopped teasing my balls looking up at me, "You're talking way too much. Cami shut him up with your cock."

Before I could say anything, Cami jumped on top of me, straddling my chest, and shoving her cock into my mouth. "Mmf," escaped out, trying to protest, but Cami shoved her cock into my throat, gagging me.

"That's better," I heard my wife say, before feeling her wet mouth envelop my limp cock.

Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers
12