Our New Babysitter Ch. 06

Story Info
Time for my punishment
8k words
4.42
20.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers

Four days after my threesome with Cami and Tara, Elizabeth returned home from her business trip. I had given her all of the details of my evening with them the day after. She made it into a phone sex conversation, telling me how turned on she was listening to me tell her everything, and having an orgasm of her own while listening. I had tried to explain Tara's cock size to her over the phone but knew she wouldn't be able to understand just how thick it was until she saw it.

My wife reminded me that payback for not telling her about Cami and me was in store for me over the weekend and that both Cami and Tara would be invited over to help punish me. I knew there was no way I was going to get out of it, and was kind of looking forward to her punishing me.

-------------------------------------------------

I arrived home around 6 in the evening, seeing Cami's car parked on the street, figuring they were already plotting how they were going to punish me. I walked through the front door, seeing my wife sitting on the couch with Cami and Tara sitting on either side of her.

"Hi honey, welcome home," Elizabeth said, smiling wide.

"Hey baby, I see you invited Cami over already," I replied, walking into the room.

"Of course, I informed you on Wednesday they would be over this weekend," she laughed.

I sat down on the recliner, looking at the three of them. "So what about Sarah?" I asked.

"She's at Grandma and Grandpa's," Elizabeth replied.

I nodded, noticing Cami and Tara staring me down. "So it's just the four of us here tonight," I said, swallowing hard.

"Mmm hmm, and we get to have all kinds of fun together right, girls," Elizabeth said, looking back and forth at the two teens sitting beside her. "Cami informed me that she and Tara punished you a little bit on Saturday," she continued.

I shrugged my shoulders, "You could say that."

"Oh and from her explanation it appears you left out some key points," Elizabeth said, slowly getting up from the couch and walking towards me.

I looked up at my wife as she approached me, seeing Cami and Tara walk up beside her. "Wh... What did I leave out?" I questioned.

"How about them fucking you on both ends, and both of them filling your ass with their cum," Elizabeth said, spreading her legs around mine and sitting down on my thighs.

"I told you they both fucked me together," I protested, my cock beginning to tingle in excitement.

"Yes, but not how they accomplished it," she said, sliding up my legs until her crotch was over my covered cock. "Cami also told me how you came just from her friend fucking your naughty ass, with no one touching your cock," she continued, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Oh yeah I did leave that part out, it was the most intense orgasm I ever experienced," I replied, looking into her eyes.

"So how could you leave that detail out?" Elizabeth asked, grinding on my lap, my cock hardening in my pants.

"I... I didn't think about it at the time," I replied, putting my hands on her hips, urging her to continue.

"Lame fucking excuse, but no worries I think as part of your punishment tonight I'll get to witness it firsthand," she said, smiling innocently.

My eyes widened, looking up at her in surprise. My ass had hurt until the day after she came home, from the last reaming it had received from Tara and Cami's thick cocks, and now she was going to make me do it again. I sat there speechless, figuring if I protested in any way, she'd find a way to make it worse for me.

"But first I need to see Tara's cock, just to see how big it truly is," Elizabeth said, jumping off my lap, and turning to the two teens.

I looked at Tara, seeing her looking at my wife shyly. I sat up in the recliner, ready to see her thick member again myself, and curious what Elizabeth's reaction would be.

"So ladies, are we ready to begin his punishment?" Elizabeth asked, glancing at me, before focusing on them again.

Both Cami and Tara nodded excitedly, the bulges of their hard girl cocks prevalent in their jean shorts. Cami turned to Elizabeth, "Everything is all set up in the bedroom."

"Okay good, come on John," Elizabeth said, grabbing my hand and yanking me off the chair. She led the way to our bedroom, with Cami and Tara following close behind us.

Entering our bedroom, I saw one of our dining room chairs a few feet from the side of our bed, facing it, with ropes hanging over the back of it. 'What the hell does Elizabeth have planned,' I thought to myself, as she led me towards the chair.

"Sit down, John," my wife said, pushing me down onto the chair.

I looked up at her with interest, sitting down on the chair as Cami and Tara grabbed my arms, and pulled them behind the chair, forcing me to sit back. "Wh... What are you doing?" I asked.

"Punishing you honey, just like I promised. You get to watch me fuck them before we fuck you," Elizabeth smiled slyly.

My cock throbbed in my pants, feeling Cami and Tara secure my wrists to the back chair legs with the rope. Elizabeth moved to her knees in front of me, keeping her eyes focused on me, and sliding her hands up my thighs.

"Before we render you completely helpless, we need to get these pants off you," Elizabeth giggled, fumbling with the button on my pants.

I looked at my wife lustfully, feeling her get my pants unbuttoned and start tugging them and my boxers down. I lifted myself slightly, allowing her to pull my pants and boxers down, my hard cock springing up once it was free.

Elizabeth pulled my pants and boxers off, and tossed them aside, continuing to look into my eyes. "Somebody likes the idea of watching his wife get fucked by two big dicked girls huh?" She moaned, running her hands up the outsides of my thighs.

I slowly nodded, making my cock bounce in front of her, hoping she'd suck it. I felt Cami and Tara grab my feet and pull them back to the front chair legs, putting the rope around my ankles to secure them to the chair legs, realizing they must have been discussing this plan all afternoon.

Elizabeth seductively licked her lips at me, "I bet you want me to suck your cock right now."

"Please baby," I groaned.

"Too fucking bad, your cock has to wait," my wife laughed, quickly standing up and moving back. "Is he secured, ladies?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Yep, he's not going anywhere," Cami said, moving up next to my wife.

"Okay, good," Elizabeth said, motioning Tara towards her.

Tara moved to the other side of Elizabeth, looking at me, "This is already more interesting than last week."

Elizabeth laughed, "And we haven't begun yet. Alright honey, now you sit there and be a good boy."

I looked at the three of them in shock, like I had a choice in whether I could get up or not. Elizabeth and I had never practiced any form of bondage play before, but now I was just made helpless and going to be forced to watch Elizabeth have fun without me.

Elizabeth led Cami and Tara to the bed, having them sit down on the edge of it, before turning back around to face me. She slowly started swaying her hips, putting her fingers in the waistband of her skirt, and slowly started pushing it down. "I bet the naughty boy wants to fuck my pussy," she smiled, pushing her skirt completely down, her black thong hugging her swollen slit tight.

"Fuck baby," I groaned, my cock throbbing hard.

"You like what you see?" she smiled, slowly turning around to face Cami and Tara, bending over in front of me. She looked over her shoulder at me, "What about this view?"

I looked at her covered slit, straining the fabric of the thong. "Fuckkkk," I groaned, wanting to jump up, move the thong strap aside, grab her hips, and bury my cock into her pussy.

Elizabeth stood back up, and pulled her shirt off, revealing her matching bra. "I bet he's foaming at the mouth right now," she said, looking at Cami and Tara.

Cami giggled, "Well his dick sure is dancing."

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder at me, smiling, her eyes going to my cock. She looked back at Cami, "It's because he's ready to watch you girls fuck me silly."

Cami and Tara giggled together, looking around my wife at me. "Yeah, and he looks so funny just sitting there, unable to do anything," Tara laughed.

"So how about we see what we're working with here," Elizabeth said, moving to her knees before them.

Tara looked at my wife with excitement, nodding her head quickly. I couldn't see what was happening, except for Elizabeth's arms moving over Tara's thighs, and then her shorts and panties being thrown aside.

"Oh my God what a thick and beautiful cock you have Tara," my wife exclaimed. "John wasn't lying when he said it was extremely thick," Elizabeth continued her right elbow over Tara's thigh, her hand apparently holding the girl's cock.

My view remained obstructed by Elizabeth's head but knew she was getting ready to suck on Tara's fat member, watching her head move towards the teen's lap. I tried to look around my wife's head but was unable to see anything at all. I sat in the chair in disgust, a twinge of jealousy coming over me, listening to Tara let out a long gasp, and a sucking sound coming from my wife.

"Oh my God, suck my clit, yes," Tara gasped, putting her hands on the bed behind her.

I watched Elizabeth's head start moving up and down into Tara's lap, knowing she was sucking the teen's girl cock, the slurping noises filling the room. My cock was beginning to leak precum, as it throbbed continuously, wishing I could join in on the action.

Elizabeth pulled away from Tara's cock, with an audible pop, "Holy shit Tara, your cock is so fucking big, it's going to feel so good filling and stretching out my pussy."

"I told you it was thicker than any cock you've ever seen before," I said.

Elizabeth looked back at me in disgust, "Do we need to put a silencer on you too?"

I looked at my wife in shock, knowing she wasn't joking tonight, "No ma'am."

"Then keep your mouth shut," Elizabeth said, before turning her attention back to Tara. "Let's get up on the bed," she said, standing up.

I saw Tara's thick cock, glistening with my wife's saliva, my ass clenching a little from the thought of that thick member being in my ass last weekend. I watched her thick member bounce as she moved up onto the bed and lay down in the middle of it.

Elizabeth climbed up onto the bed, between Tara's legs, looking at me with a devilish grin. She then looked at Cami, "Cami, do you want to help get my pussy ready for your friend's thick cock?"

Cami nodded excitedly, moving herself up onto the bed, and kneeling behind my wife. She put her hands on my wife's ass cheeks, massaging them, while rubbing her thumbs over Elizabeth's thong, "Mrs. Anderson, your pussy feels so hot and wet already."

My wife softly laughed, grabbing Tara's cock at the base and moving her mouth over the tiny head, closing her lips around it. She moaned into Tara's cock, slowly moving her mouth down the thick shaft, her lips stretching around the teen's girth.

My cock was beginning to hurt from being hard for so long, watching Cami move her head towards my wife's ass from behind, heading toward her pussy. The scene in front of me was almost right out of a porn movie, my wife bobbing her head up and down on Tara's fat cock, and Cami behind her, burying her face into Elizabeth's thong-covered pussy, the three of them moaning loudly.

Cami moved a hand between her legs, and fumbled with the button on her shorts, unbuttoning them, and opening them up to pull her cock out, tugging on it, while continuing to attack Elizabeth's covered pussy. She moved her head back slightly, her free hand grabbing Elizabeth's thong strap and pulling it aside. She stuck out her tongue, burying her face back into Elizabeth's ass cheeks, pushing her tongue into my wife's pussy.

"Oh my God," Elizabeth cried out, pulling her mouth off Tara's cock, and arching her back. She tugged on Tara's cock, grinding herself against Cami's face.

I fought against my restraints, wanting to join in on the action, but to no avail, Cami and Tara having secured me too well. I felt my precum running down my glans and shaft, my cock throbbing continuously, begging for its release.

Cami continued her assault on Elizabeth's pussy, her hand vigorously stroking her cock, and her hips gyrating slowly. She pulled away from my wife's pussy, looking up at my wife, "I think your pussy is ready Elizabeth, you're so fucking wet."

"Tara, you ready to fuck me?" Elizabeth asked, slowly moving over Tara's body.

Tara nodded quickly, watching my wife move over her. She kept her hands at her sides, looking up at my wife with interest.

"Oh, I think we should turn so John can watch your cock split me open," Elizabeth cooed, looking at me devilishly.

Tara looked at me, then back at Elizabeth, "Yeah, you're right."

Elizabeth and Tara scooted around the bed until I was able to see my wife's glistening slit, and Tara glistening member, her balls dangling between her legs. Elizabeth looked at Cami, "Guide her into me, sweetheart."

Cami nodded, reaching down and grabbing the base of her friend's cock, holding it up towards my wife's slit. She put her other hand on Elizabeth's hip, guiding my wife toward her destination.

I sat there in awe, watching Tara's tiny head slip into Elizabeth's slit, splitting her labia open. I watched Tara's cock stretch my wife's pussy lips tight, as Elizabeth slowly sank onto the teen's cock, Cami moving her hand away and kneeling up.

"Oh my fucking God, it feels so fucking incredible on my clit," Tara cried out, her hands grabbing Elizabeth's sides.

"Mmm, fuck your cock is really stretching my pussy open, fuck," Elizabeth moaned, her hands on the bed on either side of Tara, and sinking fully onto the girl's cock.

Elizabeth stayed there for a while, grinding herself on top of Tara, before slowly lifting her hips, her pussy lips clinging tight to Tara's thick member. Tara's cock glistened from my wife's juices, some of the juices running down to the teen's ball sack.

My cock throbbed even harder, watching my wife lift her hips until Tara's cock was almost out, then slowly sinking back down onto it. Elizabeth slowly started riding Tara's cock up and down, her pussy gripping the teen's cock each time she moved up, as if not wanting it to leave.

Cami moved up the bed, moving up to the side of my wife, holding the base of her cock, and pointing it towards Elizabeth. "Do you want to suck on my dick too Mrs. Anderson?" She asked, pushing her hips forward.

Elizabeth turned her head and looked up at Cami, then down at the cock coming towards her, opening her mouth wide. Cami pushed her cock into my wife's mouth, letting out a long groan, sinking her cock over halfway into Elizabeth's mouth.

I struggled against my restraints again, trying to free myself, watching the scene in front of me. My wife rode Tara's cock faster and faster while moving her head forward and back, sucking on Cami's cock, the three of them moaning loudly.

Elizabeth moved her hand under herself, seeking out her clit, while getting stuffed at both ends by two thick girl cocks. Her fingers started frigging her clit, and her legs began to tremble, signaling she was about to orgasm.

"Oh my God, it's getting tighter around my clit, what's going on," Tara cried out, lifting her hips into my wife's downward movements.

"She's about to cum on your dick Tara," Cami excitedly exclaimed.

Elizabeth pulled her mouth off of Cami's member, arching her back. "Holy shit, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum," she cried out, riding Tara's cock hard.

I watched my wife lift her hips, her pussy forcing Tara's fat cock out, juices flying out of her pussy, and splashing onto Tara's abdomen and groin area. My eyes were transfixed on my wife's gaping slit, her whole body convulsing in the throes of orgasm, juice squirting forcefully from her pussy multiple times.

"Holy shit, is she peeing on me?" Tara asked, almost crying.

"No she's squirting, meaning you made her cum hard," Cami chimed in, Elizabeth's orgasm beginning to fade.

"Oh fuck did I ever need that," Elizabeth gasped breathlessly, her body still twitching.

"That was insane, I thought you peed on me, it's so warm," Tara said softly.

Elizabeth chuckled lightly, still trying to catch her breath. "I want you to fuck me until you cum, do you want to fuck me and fill me with your cum?" She asked, slowly rocking her body forward and back over Tara.

"O... okay," Tara responded nervously.

Elizabeth moved off of Tara and laid on her back next to Tara, her legs spread apart, and her swollen pussy lips splayed open, juices still running out of her. "Fuck me, Tara, fuck my pussy until you cum all inside of it," she said, looking at Tara.

Tara nodded, rolling over and kneeling between Elizabeth's legs. She put a hand on the bed next to my wife and grabbed her cock with her other hand, guiding it toward my wife's slit.

I watched Tara's huge girl cock penetrate my wife's pussy again, easily sinking into Elizabeth's slick hole. I looked at Cami, who was focused on the scene in front of her, jacking her cock.

Tara braced her upper body with her hands on either side of my wife and slowly started fucking Elizabeth, groaning in pleasure. "I can't believe how good this feels," she groaned, moving a little faster.

Elizabeth grabbed Tara's hips, urging her to go faster, "I said fuck me, Tara, fuck me with your fat cock and fill me with your cum."

Tara pulled her hips back, then slammed into my wife hard, causing Elizabeth to yelp. Tara started fucking my wife as hard as she could, "Like this Mrs. Anderson," she grunted.

"Yes, just like that sweetheart, fuck me, fuck my fucking pussy," Elizabeth groaned, moving her hips against Tara's thrusts.

Tara grunted loudly, as I noticed her balls drawing closer to her body. "Oh fuck Mrs. Anderson, I'm going to squirt, your wet hole is going to make me fucking squirt," she cried out, her thrusts becoming uncoordinated.

"That's it Tara squirt your load in me, fill my pussy with all that cum," my wife yelled, grabbing Tara's ass cheeks with her hands.

"Oh fuck, I can feel it coming, fuck, ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk," Tara bellowed, burying her cock in Elizabeth.

"Holy shit sweetheart, that's it, fucking fill me with your hot cum, yes," my wife moaned, holding Tara against her.

I watched Tara's balls move with her cock throbs, ejaculating their contents deep inside my wife's pussy. My cock felt like it could explode at any moment, wanting its release more than ever.

Tara slowly started moving her hips in short movements, emptying the rest of her cum into my wife. She collapsed onto Elizabeth, breathing heavily, "Holy fucking shit."

"Fuck, you really filled me up sweetheart, I can feel it running down my crack," Elizabeth giggled, rubbing Tara's back lovingly.

Tara slowly pushed herself up, withdrawing her spent member from my wife's pussy, and got off the bed. She looked at me coyly, "Someone's not happy."

I shook my head vigorously, hoping she'd untie me now. I looked at Elizabeth still spread out on the bed, Tara's river of cum oozing out of her gaping pussy. "Can I be free now?" I pleaded.

"I don't think so naughty boy," Tara laughed.

"Cami fuck me now, fill my pussy with your cum too sweetheart," Elizabeth said, ignoring my pleas.

I watched Cami move between Elizabeth's legs, having stripped naked now, guiding her cock towards my wife's cum-filled slit. Cami's cock sank into Elizabeth pushing more of Tara's cum out, and running down onto the bed.

Cami didn't waste any time, she started fucking my wife vigorously, grunting loudly each time she slammed into my wife's pussy. "So fucking hot and wet," she groaned.

"Mmm hmm, your friend really filled me up, huh?" Elizabeth moaned, moving her hips into Cami fucking her.

Het3000
Het3000
291 Followers