Our New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's breathing catches in her throat, as she murmurs, almost to herself, "Oh god, fucking hell, my god..."

I keep my rhythm going, trying to match the licks that Emma's pussy is receiving, keeping my finger just above her clit, feeling the tongue join it, and move back, and join it again, knowing that the orgasm that Emma needs is moving closer. A good orgasm takes time, and patience, and we both silently apply ourselves, our fingers, our mouths, our tongues, to Emma's pleasure. Her breathing quickens, her breaths become words;

"Yes... yes... yes..." Emma arches her back, pushing her breast into my mouth hard, and cries out "FUCK! Oh my god YES...!"

It's the loudest sound she's ever made while coming, as far as I am able to remember, proving that there's nothing to quite match receiving the attention of two people that love you, both of whom are concentrating their every effort to the task of bringing you as much pleasure as your body is capable of receiving.

She collapses back onto the floor, twitching, as her pussy continues to receive gentle ministrations from my finger, and our friend's tongue, until we take pity on her cries and whimpers, and together move up her body to share a logistically difficult, but incredibly erotic, three-way kiss. Our tongues share the taste of Emma's pussy, and after a moment or two, Emma pulls away from the kiss, and laughs;

"That was incredible, oh my god," she says. She closes her eyes and sighs a long and satisfied sigh. She opens them again, and stretches her arms above her head, lifting her breasts upward while she lies there. "I want to watch you fuck her now, I'm a little tired," she says, smiling.

Our friend sits up, kneeling with her knees wide apart, and traces a line down her body with a fingernail, leaving a slight trail in her flesh, before slipping it down into her naked pussy, sliding it up, and then lifting back to her lips and tongue, tasting herself with a smile. "Emma," she says, "I think I know what he wants."

Emma grins at her, "Oh, I know exactly what he wants," and then to me, "it's OK, I want to watch it."

And so, my heart beating hard, my vision almost swimming and tilting with the eroticism of the moment, I hear the words;

"I want your nice, hard cock in my arse, until you come. I love it." And with our friend's voice still vibrating in my ears, she rotates, pivoting on her right knee, and presents to me her round arse cheeks, her glistening pussy, and her tight, dark, puckered arsehole. I'm still lying on my side, next to Emma, and she sits up, and watches, with a silent and erotic gaze, as I rise to a kneeling position, and move over to lick this perfect image from clit, past pussy, to arse, and back again. And then I straighten, move forwards, and position my cock against the tight entrance. Emma's next to me suddenly, and produces, apparently from nowhere, a small bottle of lube, with which she begins to coat my cock, and the secret hole it's about to penetrate.

"She's ready," Emma says, and I need no further encouragement, I press forwards. My cock bends slightly, and Emma holds it true as it pushes inward, and slips inside.

"Ahhhh, ow, urgghhh, yes..." our friend gasps, and squeals a little, as her arsehole stretches around the head of my cock.

The sensation is extraordinary, a new experience, one I'd longed for so much, for so long. An arse does not feel the same as a pussy I discover, it's tighter, harder, it grips and squeezes, and my cock hardens in response. We stay there for a moment, Emma's hand on my cock, the head of which is now hot and held, inside this perfect arsehole, as it begins to relax around me.

"Fuck me," commands our friend, pushing back against me just slightly, urging me forwards.

And I begin, in a single, slow, firm motion, to bury the entire length of my cock inside her, Emma's hand releasing me as I move forwards.

She screams, "AAaahhhhhh, YES! FUCK! YES!...Ahhhh!"

She's losing herself to it now, and Emma watches, stroking the arse cheek closest to her, as I pull back out, and slide forwards again, fucking this perfect arsehole in slow, long strokes. With each deep invasion, our friend's groans increase in volume, and the pleasure within me begins to concentrate, gathering at the base of my cock.

Emma hooks a hand around my waist, matching my strokes with her body against mine, joining the motion. She pushes her breasts against me, and starts to kiss and lick my neck as the intensity in my cock increases with each deep thrust.

She starts to whisper in my ear, alternating her words with licks and kisses, "Oh my god, this is so fucking hot." She lowers her hand to my bum, alternating pushing me forwards with following me back as I slide my cock in and out of our friend's arse, the motion smooth and long, her breath against my ear close and hot.

But then, like a tidal wave of pleasure and tension, my release approaches, and in a sudden shuddering pumping spasm, I fill this incredibly beautiful woman's arse with whatever come I had left after Emma had surprised me my swallowing so much of it earlier on.

I collapse forwards, and together our friend and I tip sideways onto our right sides, onto the soft carpet, my cock still deep within her arse, its length softening as I slide a hand up her body, and around, coming to rest holding her left breast gently. Emma moves behind me, her breasts pushed against my back, her hard nipples perceptible against my skin, her breath warm on my neck.

"Did you like that?" she asks me, softly.

"It was amazing," I reply.

Our friend sighs, "Mmmm, I can feel you still inside me," she says.

I push myself gently into her, feeling the inside of her warm arse grip me.

"Nice," she says.

She squeezes again, and this time my cock is pushed out, no longer hard enough to remain inside her. "I'm a little bit sore now," she admits, "and I haven't come yet either..." she sighs, "but I think I'm done for the night."

"I'm sorry — " I begin to apologise, but Emma interrupts,

"He's terrible like that, always coming and leaving me hanging," she explains, grinning at me.

"I can — " I begin, about to explain what I'd like to do to finish her off, but our friend laughs.

"It's ok guys," she says, "that was wonderful." She smiles, and sighs. "Anyway, I'm certainly not going home tonight," she rolls away from us, stretching her lovely naked body, her arms over her head, her long legs straight, her breasts each pulled to two mirror-image teardrops.

"I'm sleeping in your bed tonight." She rolls back again, facing us, "Nice and warm between you two gorgeous people, and in the morning, you're going to make it up to me, both of you."

The End (for now).

12