Our New Neighbor and the Job

Story Info
My wife is offered a new job.
1.9k words
3.69
40.2k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen and I married out of college and started our family soon after. I took my wife's virginity on our wedding night and she was soon a PG with our first daughter. We followed up with two more girls and then our son. My job offered us all that was needed to feed and provide our living. Ellen went back to work as our children all began school.

We had lived in our home for all of our children's lives and were very proud of it. Our friends next door moved away and the house sat empty for two years. As I drove up after work one evening I was shocked to see the moving van in the driveway next door and movers carrying stuff in.

Ellen came home soon after and I saw her walk over to the house. She was soon talking to someone inside and went in. More than an hour passed before I heard our front door and she stepped into the kitchen where I had our dinner started.

"So you have met our, new neighbor?"

"Yes, he seems very nice and I ask him for dinner tonight."

"Good move the kids are all gone to your mother's for the week so he won't be run over."

"Don't think that would be a problem. Harold is maybe 6'4" and 260lbs. Not easily run over."

"And his wife?"

"They are divorced and she lives in Chicago."

"Children?"

"Yes, they have three girls. Biracial girls, his wife is white and Harold is black."

"My you seem to know lots about our new neighbor Honey."

"He is very nice, good looking and he told me he is very happy to have us next door. He ask if I was attracted to black men?"

"He ask you that? Did he mean sexually?"

"Yes, that is exactly what he meant and said so. He said he would love to see me naked."

"What did you tell him?" " I laughed and told him our bedroom is on the west side so if he watched at 10pm I shower and I would dress for bed with our curtains wide open."

"You didn't really tell him that?"

"Actually I really did."

"But you won't really do it?"

"Probably not, but we'll see how dinner goes. He will be here soon."

My wife seemed very excited about our new next door guy and I was very surprised at the conversation she'd had with him. I was not at all sure if she was putting me on or not? But I was very turned on by it all.

About twenty minutes later the door bell rang and Ellen moved to the door. I had been busy with dinner as she set the table for three and had not paid any attention to what she wore. I knew she had changed but failed to notice into what. As she moved toward the door I did so now. She had changed into a terry cloth jumper she wore around the house when we were here alone.

It is worn with out bra or undies and can be open down the front to way below her nice tits, so lots of them are showing. And her cheeks show very nicely in the rear and as she went to the door I could see they were. I stepped a step to the hall way where I could see her as she walked toward the door in the mirror by the door. The front of her jumper was very low and nearly to her belly button. With lots of the insides of her breasts on display.

I was very surprised my wife seemed to be very interested in our new man next door. I turned back to our meal and listened to them as they chatted coming toward the kitchen. As I glanced over my shoulder at them I could see why she was so impressed with our new neighbor. He was very large and very nice looking. As I turned to be introduced to him I watched his hand come from out from behind my wife and I was very sure his big hand had been on my wife's buttocks.

We shook hands and he smiled warmly at me. We sat down to my meal and we chatted about our neighborhood. I now could see exactly how sexy my wife had dressed for him. As we relaxed at dinner things seemed to loosen up a bit. And I wanted to see if Ellen had been teasing or telling the truth? As we started desert I turned to him and grinned.

"I was surprised my wife said you find her very sexually exciting?"

"I did in fact tell her that yes. I hope you are not offended by my bluntness?"

"I am not at all in fact I am very flattered you find Ellen as sexy as I do. And I was quite turned on by her wearing her night shift for you tonight."

"I have gotten a few sexy looks at her wonderful breasts in the gaps of her top. But not just quite what I hoped for yet."

"The zipper needs pulled down to the bottom for what you desire Harold. Why don't you and Ellen retire to the living room while I clean up for a few minutes."

As I got up I leaned over and kissed my wife fully and open mouthed and I slyly slipped the zipper down all the way.

"Go relax and I will be in after a while."

She kissed me again as I went to move away and whispered "Thank you."

I glanced over my shoulder as they got up and I saw her breasts fall completely out of her top. And she made no effort to cover them back up but simply grabbed his arm pulling it up between them. And they turned towards the other room.

I spent the next several minutes cleaning up after our meal. I wanted to give them time to enjoy getting to know each other. I knew if I gave Harold too much time he would have Ellen up in our bedroom, over in his bedroom or he would be fucking her on our couch. How much time had I given them? I looked and saw thirty minutes had gone by.

I slipped over to where I could see the mirror that showed the couch in our living room. They were there on the couch. But they were both naked. His hands were on her breasts and she was moving up over his lap. His cock jutted up under her as she moved up over him. His hands moved down onto her hips as he guided her down to him.

I knew I had waited just long enough for them. He was right in her little entrance, the huge head right in her lips. I knew my wife was just about to take her second lover.

"Ease down on me Ellen and take me inside you. He wants us to do it or he'd be here by now."

I could see her legs quivering and she settled down slightly and his huge black head disapeared up inside her.

"Oh God Harold you are so big."

He pulled her firmly down over him until only his huge balls hung under her. Very slowly she began to slid her body up and plunging back down adjusting her little body to his massive size. Her passion soon built to the wild sexual need she had for him and they began fucking wildly.

I moved back to my duties in the kitchen. And I knew my wife was now changed completely and that her time was going to be split between our two houses. I was not completely sure how I felt about what I let happen in my front room tonight. But I gave them the time needed for it to happen. I wanted to see Harold take my wife and for her to give herself to him.

As I stood there by he sink my wife's arms came around me in a firm hug. And she whispered.

"Thank You my darling."

I turned to face my naked freshly fucked wife and our tongs met and I could taste his cock in her mouth. Her hands fondled my cock and balls lovingly.

"My new lover wants me in his bed for the rest of the night. Is that alright?"

"So you can leave the curtains open and I will see my beautiful naked wife next door."

"Your black cock slut white wife."

"Yes, you have now been blacked, my love."

"As he fucked me, he whispered it to me."

"That he wants other black men to enjoy you."

"Yes! And he wants me to work for him."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I told him I would take the job."

"And other black men?"

"Do you want me to?"

"If you work for him you will need to do it."

"He told me that. One of the men who works for him that I will work with regularly is coming to his house tonight."

"And he wants you to come over to meet him?"

"Yes and he said he wants me to let him fuck me too."

"So you are going over to meet him?"

"Well yes I would like to."

"And you'll let him fuck you?"

"Harold says it is part of my new job. And I want the job?"

"So you'll let him fuck you?"

"Unless you object I want to yes. Harold says that Wade will be my direct boss and I will be traveling with him. While on the road we will be a couple. I am to be his wife. I will be on display as his wife."

"Then it sounds as if you need to become comfortable sexually with him? Harold's company promotes sexual relationships of some kind?"

"Yes, he promotes mixed marriages between handsome black men and beautiful white women. Even to the point of encouraging white women in divorcing and marrying black men."

"Has be brought the subject up to you? That we divorce and you marry Wade for real?"

"From the business stand point yes. He has said it would be perfect. He also feels Wade and I are made for each other. But he has said we would need to have a family together."

My wife went over to Harold's house late afternoon and didn't return until morning. She joined me in our bed very early grasping my cock as she did.

"I need you Darling. I have had a night of the most wonderful sex I have ever thought of. Harold is right Wade and I were made for each other. We fit perfectly together."

"Enough to have babies for him?"

"Yes I think so. He makes me want to breed him."

"I could already be PG by him. I am not on anything and you got clipped. He came in me lots. I hadn't even thought about it."

"You were in that seed mode?"

"Oh my yes I have never enjoyed sex more than I did with him."

They left the next morning on a trip up state for three weeks. Ellen was to pose as Wade's wife on the trip. And he was to fuck her every day. And by the time they came back she would likely be very PG by him.