Our New Third: Second PoV

Story Info
Lady D's PoV on the "Our Next Third" story.
776 words
4
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

""""Lady D

We've been together for a year to this day; our anniversary of a happen-chance meeting online""""

Oh, yes!... One year today, 28th of June, since - following increasingly hot emails, we have met for a 'late lunch/ early dinner' (as I called it) at a restaurant whose name suggests Oktoberfest and merry Bavarian girls. I instantly liked you and sure of myself, waiting the dessert (pancakes!), I declared this, landing my hand onto yours. After that, on the -slightly kitschy- promenade in proximity, we had a post-meal walk (or post-prandial, in medical terms, as we work in Health). And we kissed; or better said, we kissed up a storm. Some passers-by might have looked at us, mature teenagers, either giggling or frowning...

"""This realization came just as you are squatting over me at the head of the bed. Triumphantly naked, you lean against the headboard. I'm on my back, between your legs, giving you that triumph""''

Exactly where I am right now: flexed knees, tension from the squat position melting in my lower abs, while thrills from my clit - which you take care of- are raising. And you take care so well: I can feel it, swollen: the size of a pistachio, the hardness of a pistachio...and hopefully the taste of a pistachio....

"""After a year of hotel meetings, we graduated to our first true stretch-of-boundaries.""""

A wonderful year, scattered with clandestine Rendezvous (not too frequent, as we don't live in the same city), planning emails, febrile preparations, texts on the very day of each RV ( always on Wednesday), starting with " free to text now", building up anticipation... until we find ourselves face to face, shut the hotel room door behind us and collapse on the bed ( sometimes, still wearing our winter clothes)

You said 'graduation'? Several milestones toward that graduation are running through my head: ... me on my back, spread legs, receiving that skillful massage of you upward my legs, from toes to pussy: from reflexology techniques making my mind to float to the purest sexual delight, making my body to follow in float the mind. ....our 69, me on top, visiting your cockhead with my lips and tongue, one hand squeezing - with a bit of twist- onto your shaft. Meanwhile, your tongue licks my clit and your magic fingers nibble, twist & pull my nipples. ( You told Cyl I have sensitive nipples, didn't you? )

...you, vivid statue of a sleek Greek God, straddling me and coming on my breasts...

...me on my all 4, arching my back like a cat, so that my pelvis aligns with your hard cock; you, entering me, you, deeply entering me, deeply pounding me.

.... me in cowgirl, grinding onto the relaxed sitting you, while your mouth is feasting on my nipples.

Once trust was established between us, we escalated to new things: I deep-throated you. And it was not easy. Dear boy... we learned together, you next to me, how to control my gag reflex: with so good results: each time your cockhead was passing beyond my tonsils (still have them), your whole body was shaking.

Then I 'discovered' your ass. Your virgin ass! I started fingering you through a latex glove. Cosmopolitan calls it a P-spot massage, yes, I documented the happening before.... Such a delight, to have you all abandoned ...and feeling those 2 pulsating veins, on the walls of your rectum. So I added: mid finger pressing on your P-spot from the inside... and thumb pressing your perineum: P-spot massage from the outside. Your gaze through the dimmed light of our hotel room said it all. So I added: again, mid finger in your ass, thumb on your perineum... and my hungry mouth on your cock. My man D jerked like no other time, splashing his cum all over my face.

""'That boundary-stretcher was straddling my chest and playing with your nipples, sucking and flipping them while I'm busy on your clit.''''

That boundary stretcher is astonishing me. The destiny twist that brought her in my front is astonishing me. In fact, I know the destiny twist was you and your message: "My lover needs a lover". Our Pillow talk ( and E-Pillow talk) had revealed my penchant toward women... a little more than socially accepted, in a black & white approach. And I recall you asking me if I plus another woman would work... to which I answered textually, that yes but... wouldn't a cock be a nice addition to that assortment?

And today, I am ready to have both of them: my first time with a woman; and my first 3 some.