Our Only Hope Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two slaves were flogging her with multi-strand whips. One was standing slightly off to her side and flogging her ass in a regular pattern. The other was standing directly in front of her swinging the whip upward between her legs. He was not following a regular pattern. Sometimes he would strike twice in quick succession and then wait for several minutes to strike again.

Meanwhile, slave ines was screaming in that mixture of pain and passion that only a true painslut can ever feel. "She can go on like this for hours," Master Randolph said calmly. Then he added, "But I would never allow that because it would cause true physical harm." He paused and then said, "I need something that would somehow overwhelm her body- no, her mind... causing pain without causing physical harm." He smiled broadly, "If you could come up with something that would overwhelm her mind so that she can't go into the pain properly..."

He let it drop at that. Between the swings of the floggers, his wife called out her boast that I could not make such a machine.

I waited a few moments as if thinking and then said, "It would be expensive."

"Cost is no barrier," he replied.

It was expensive- very expensive- but it did what he wanted. After just seventeen minutes on the vibrating, tumbling, shocking saddle, slave ines screamed out, "Micky Mouse! Micky Mouse! Micky Mouse!" That was her true safeword.

I went back to the video. Slave ines was still screaming, but now it sounded almost musical. It was musical. It was a song that I had heard... somewhere. Maybe a long time ago... maybe as background music in a commercial, but I had heard it somewhere.

I texted Boris. "Slave ines is singing something. What is it?"

Again Boris answered immediately. "Caught that. Wasn't sure important. 'Leaving on a Jet Plane.' John Denver / Peter Paul & Mary from the 1960's."

"Thank you," I replied. I didn't expect anything further, and was surprised when another text came in from Boris. "Cabo Frio Airport! Columbus, Fresno, Baltimore - CFB. That's the airport symbol for Cabo Frio Airport."

I texted back, "There's a reason that ines is the slave representative to the Inner Circle."

There were no further texts from Boris, so I sat swirling my bourbon and wondering how I could get to Rio de Janeiro without anyone knowing I was there.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF CHAPTER

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12