Our Private Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly was not anticipating that. She broke our kiss and looked at me with approving astonishment. The garment hung limp over her perky D-cup tits with her dark pink nipples already swollen. In one move, she flung it off of her onto the accent table nearby and pressed her mouth back onto mine. My hands filled themselves with her firm, magnificent orbs. I gently rolled her nipples in the skin between my thumb and my palm, allowing the fleshy webbing of my hand to kiss and tug them.

I was sitting dead center of the swing, and Holly turned herself to face me directly, one knee on either side of my legs. Her fingers quickly undid the buttons to my yellow Izod golf shirt and I raised my arms, hallelujah!-style, as she pulled the garment over them. It joined her bra, discarded and rumpled on the accent table.

As our kiss resumed, she pressed her tits into the sparse hair of my embarrassingly pale chest -- covered all day from the blistering sun by long-sleeved work shirts. I could feel her hungry nipples dragging gently across my skin as her hips began pressing into me.

"Damn, you've got me hot...," Holly said as her lips and tongue took aim at my neck for a moment, giving me better access to her front. My hands now caressed her tits and focused on tormenting her nipples. She continued grinding her covered mound into me, gaining force and tempo. She dipped her left hand into her panties and held it to my lips, letting me feel, smell and savor her womanly musk."

"... wet, too."

My cock was now almost fully erect but painfully cramped, angling toward my left pants pocket. Holly had slipped her hand beneath my belt and waistband and was searching for it.

"Let me help you," I said, unbuckling and unzipping my khakis and guiding her hand into my damp tighty-whities toward by straining, sideways boner. Her eyes widened when she grasped it and felt its thick, circumcised eight inches.

Holly got off my lap and stood. She quickly pulled off my penny loafers and then grasped the cuffs of my pants and tugged them until they were off my feet. She grabbed my underwear, gently disentangled my erection from it and then yanked them mercilessly down my legs. There I sat, naked with my boner towering over my balls in the pale moonlight.

"My turn," I whispered to her.

I stood, hooked my thumbs under the waistband of her panties and tugged them down until she stepped out of them. I seated her where I had been in the middle of the swing. She looked at me quizzically, unsure what I was planning as I knelt before her pushed her thighs apart.

There before me were her engorged and moist folds, pink and glistening, topped by a wispy tuft of reddish hair. Her clitoris and its pink shroud were already beginning to protrude over her yearning pussy, desperate for contact.

As I began gently kissing my way up the inside of her thighs, Holly looked at me in a condition of uncomprehending arousal yet trusting me that I would eventually deliver. The closer my lips got to her drooling crotch, the more she thrust it toward me. Her right hand began rolling her clitoral hood.

When my lips finally reached her outer labia and her mound, she moaned. "You're driving me crazy, whatever you're doing."

That was the moment when I pulled her hand out of the way and put my tongue on her clit where her fingers had been. She flinched and yelped at the sensation. Using the point of my tongue like a penis, I thrust it downward from her protruding pleasure button deep between her rich, pink inner lips to her tight opening and tasted her rich, arousal before drawing it back up to its starting point at her clit.

"Dear God," Holly groaned as she grabbed my head and pulled my face tighter onto her pussy. Her hips had gone from a sensual, slow rolling motion to more of a frantic twitching. Her back was bowed and her breasts heaved. She watched in blissful disbelief as I feasted on her womanhood. A whimpering blended with her ragged and uneven breathing. Her fingers curled into fists clutching my hair as her thrusts intensified.

"Aaaaaaahh! Aaaaaaah!" she cried out as her orgasm hit. Holly's hips jerked toward me and froze and her legs trembled as her release washed over her in waves, each marked by a shudder of her torso. I could feel the muscles of her pelvis rhythmically contracting beneath my lips and tongue.

I glanced upward to see Holly's head rolled back and her neck straining. Her nipples and half-dollar-sized areolae were fully engorged, and a reddish rash had emerged on the flesh between her breasts. She had abandoned herself fully to her climax, being as loud as she liked, savoring every instant of it and allowing her body to indulge its most wanton instincts. It seemed not to end so much as to plateau from one jolt of erotic pleasure to another.

When her tremors at last ceased, she released my hair. Her body finally went limp, and she let her thighs come to rest on my shoulders as a post-climactic languor set in. I became aware that rivulets of warm liquid that had leaked down my chin and were now cooling along my neck in the mountain air as they drained toward my chest.

"Oh, fuck, Corey, what did you just do to me?" Holly said in a raspy whisper as her breathing slowed.

"I just kissed you all over. Made love to you with my mouth. That's all."

"That's all?"

"Mmm hmm. It's the cartoon before the feature movie at the picture show. It's the cocktail before dinner. It's the way to make sure my lady is taken care of in advance, to let her know she comes first. So to speak."

"Corey, I've never experienced that. It's... beyond words."

"What, the oral sex or being shown that you come first?"

A smile stretched across her face. "Yes."

With that, she sat up from the lewd, splayed-open, semi-supine position on the swing in which her orgasm left her and kissed me, tasting herself on a man's lips for the first time -- an experience that seemed to re-light her sexual furnace. She grabbed me by my fully hardened, twitching penis.

"Follow me," she said, leading me by my cock.

She walked me through her great room and down the hallway into her bedroom. She flicked on a bedside table lamp and pulled the covers down. She climbed on the bed and beckoned me to join her.

"I need this...," she said, grasping my dick and kissing its tip, giving it a quick swirl with her tongue, "... inside this." She slid her bottom around so that the blossoming folds of her womanhood were directly beneath the underside of my dick.

At first, I slid the my prick along her wet folds, sawing it along their length like a bow across the strings of a violin, making sure that it particularly stimulated her clit. I lowered my open mouth onto hers. When our kiss broke, I trailed my tongue to her neck, just below her jawline, as my cock continued sawing across her yearning pussy, making her clit again stand prominently at attention. Finally, I felt her take my slickened erection in her hand, mop her sopping twat with its head a few times and then nuzzle its swollen head at the mouth of her opening. That's when she pressed her ankles against my ass to push me inside.

"What do I gotta do to get you to just fuck me?" she growled with a lurid smile.

Holly was already primed for orgasm, as was I, meaning we were both on short fuses.

She equaled my every thrust, her legs locked firmly around my hips and waist, and her cunt making wet, smacking sounds as each stroke seated me fully inside her and my scrotum slapped the smooth skin of her bottom. Our movements quickly became frantic as control slipped away. The familiar whimpering I had heard earlier returned to her as I strained to keep my load just a little longer inside her warm, wet, exquisite tightness.

Holly was cupping her heaving tits. She pushed one upward toward me and I craned my neck downward to suckle it as my hips reflexively fed my hardness into her hungry vagina. I swirled my tongue around her bloated nipples and areolae before taking it fully one, then the other into my mouth, suckling and gently nibbling them. That sent her over the edge.

"Ah fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuck...," she yelled as she plunged into her orgasm.

As her back again bowed and her hips seized with me buried fully inside her, I could feel her muscles clutching around my cock in what felt like a gentle milking motion. With that, I groaned and the head of my cock flared, followed by my first rope of jizz jetting against Holly's womb. She felt it, too. Her hips jolted and seized at the sensation. Her legs powerfully locked me in place as my cock twitched with each spurt of semen I shot into her, somewhere deep beneath her navel.

Holly's face was a portrait of sublime abandon, of pent-up passion finally and unreservedly set free. Her eyes were shut and a gentle smile played across her sweet, full lips. Now as the rigor of her climax ebbed from her, her hands gently stroked my hair and my shoulders. Her legs went limp, releasing my hips.

When her eyes reopened, she looked into mine for a long moment. Then, as if mutually on cue, we dissolved into a soft, lingering kiss and stayed there in some fashion for uncounted minutes as the night air rushing in from the unclosed veranda doors cooled us. At some point, my shrinking penis had retreated from her, and our mingled juices pooled at her opening. She dipped her fingers into it, retrieved a dollop and tasted it before offering me some. I licked her fingers clean, tasting my own slight saltiness for the first time. Holly giggled.

"You smell like me and I taste like you," she whispered. "I like it."

"Holly, I love it."

We kissed again, a protracted, leisurely but sensual moment, before she excused herself and went into her bathroom to use a toilet-shaped device I had never seen before, something she called a bidet.

"It's for ladies. Cleans us down there," she said.

She asked me to towel her off and we walked naked back onto the veranda to tidy up.

"Hang your pants and shirt up in my closet and I can steam the wrinkles out in the morning," she said.

It was midnight when we returned to her bed. "Hope you don't mind sleeping over," she said.

"Not at all, beautiful."

I gently stroked her fine, reddish hair and she gently traced her fingertips across my chest, until soon both our eyelids fluttered and we drifted off. We slept that way, naked, on our sides, facing each other, our lips never more than a few inches apart.

●●●

Normally, I am on the job site by 6:30 every morning. I do that to make sure the previous crew had put all the tools and gear back, cleaned, where it was supposed to be for my crew. Let cement set up and dry on a pair of the rubber knee boots that the guys who make sure the newly poured cement -- mud in trade parlance, and the workers are called "mud hogs" -- gets where it's supposed to be and they become useless. It only takes 10 seconds to hose the wet mud off the oversized galoshes at the end of a shift, but there are workers who still won't do it. If the mud hardens, the boots are ruined, so I make sure that if that happens, we get new boots in there in time for my shift when it reports at 7 a.m. I write up the previous shift's mud hog and his pay gets docked for the cost of a new pair of boots.

So the biorhythms of my body are naturally set to wake me around 5:30 in the morning, when the sky is just beginning to brighten in the eastern sky in the summertime. When that happened on this Saturday morning, my eyes opened to the sight of Holly's sweet, peaceful, sleeping face inches from mine rather than the depressing interior of my room at the Big Spring Motel.

As my mind shook off its grogginess, I remembered that this was a Saturday -- the first day off in 10 whole days after just completing a 60-hour week. So I closed my eyes and tried again to drift off, more for Holly's sake than mine. But getting back to sleep wasn't a skill I had ever practiced much. So I locked in on Holly's slow, deep, even breathing and tried to emulate it. It had an almost hypnotic effect, and eventually, I found myself drowsy again. I had managed to doze off until Holly shifted her posture slightly, pulling her hips closer to mine and stretching her right leg forward so that her knee rested on mine. She was still asleep, but seemed to be dreaming: her hand twitched a few times, as did her shoulders and her feet. She made small, indiscernible sounds followed by what seemed to be a girlish giggle. And then, after 30 seconds or so, it passed.

But the movement drew my attention beneath the cotton sheet that covered us. I could see her beautiful chest with a smattering of freckles I missed in the moonlight and passion the night before, and the perfect, rosebud nipples topping her firm breasts. Farther down, I could see her reddish vee atop her feminine cleft. And it had the only effect it could have on me: my cock began to stiffen, heedless to all my silent commands to behave and let this lady sleep. I didn't know what her daily routine was, but I doubted that she was the type to start her mornings before 7.

The way our bodies were juxtaposed after Holly stretched in her slumber, her mound was well within the eight-inch reach of my erect cock. If I moved, it would probably wake her before a penile nudge would, so I stayed put and watched the inevitable occur as my cock stiffened and lengthened until its tip was nestled dead-center in the midst of her ginger-colored muff.

I was watching her eyelids, half wanting them to stay shut and half wanting to see them flutter open. She remained asleep until my penis, not content merely to extend itself and touch Holly's vee, began slightly twitching. She inhaled deeply and her eyes fluttered open, instantly recognizing the new face across from her. She smiled and kissed me gently.

"Morning, Corey. Did someone wake up early to play?"

"I tried to restrain him."

She wrapped her warm hand gently around it and smiled.

"So this is what they call morning wood, huh?"

I tossed the sheet covering us aside and glanced down at it, resting in her hand and with its head brushing against her bush.

"I'd call this Holly wood."

She let out a laugh with a snort at the end, almost as punctuation.

"I like it," she said, then looked down at it. "Mr. Corey's Dick, I hereby knight thee 'Sir Hollywood'."

We laughed as I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her into me for a long, lascivious kiss. Holly never relinquished her grip on my hardness, which only stiffened more as each of our tongues explored the other's mouth.

Holly pushed me onto my back as our kiss continued, stretching her right leg across my thighs and pulling her pussy into contact with my fully hard penis. She swiped its head against her labia a few times to start her juices flowing, but then changed her mind and slid herself down my torso until the head of my dick was in her mouth.

"Oh, Holly," I moaned.

The bottom half of my erection was in her right hand, as her mouth consumed the tip and shaft all the way to her hand. While it wasn't my first blowjob, it was the first one done unhurried in a bed fully naked with an equally naked, beautiful woman, not hurriedly finished in the backseat of a car ahead of a high school curfew.

My hand found Holly's twat and the copious, slick warmth that awaited once I pushed my fingers inside her inner lips. The sensation immediately registered with her as she scooted her mound, belly down, closer to me as her lips and tongue ministered to my straining phallus.

Not content with just close, I grasped her backside and maneuvered her so that her pouting pussy was positioned directly over my mouth and nose. I pulled a pillow behind my head and pressed her mound gently down toward my waiting tongue, completing the classic soixante-neuf alignment.

Holly's libido caught fire. For only the second time in her life -- and the second time in just eight hours -- a man was making oral love to her, but this time, there was no uncertainty, no initial trepidation. She invested herself fully in the sensation, lustily grinding her sopping cunt into my nose, mouth and chin, straining for every ounce of sensation. She vigorously, unashamedly humped my face while her tongue lashed the top of my glans as its sensitive underside frenulum jabbed the roof of her mouth.

What she wasn't expecting -- another first for her -- was when I wet the index finger of my right hand on her sopping folds, then used it to tease her asshole before inserting it up to the second knuckle into her puckered star. She forgot my cock for a moment.

"Oh fuck, Coreeeey," she bellowed as her hips took on a will of their own, jerking and spasming as an orgasm consumed her. Rich, musky, salty girl-cum flowed from her pussy down my unshaven jowls onto my neck as her backbone bowed, her legs trembled and her breath came in whimpering gasps.

It was all I could do to keep from spurting my cum onto her tits and my belly as the energy of her climax pulled us both along.

Holly appeared not to have fully descended from her apex when she reversed our positions, licking her juices off my face and wantonly tongue-fucking my mouth. Simultaneously, she slid her gaping vagina onto my twitching, saliva-slathered boner.

She sank took my full length immediately and began furiously riding me cowgirl style, sliding her slickened pussy hard back and forth over my pelvis, chasing down another spine-twisting orgasm.

"Got to have your big fat dick inside me this time," she rasped as she rode me with as much vigor as she could muster, a film of sweat now covering her face, neck and tits from her exertions.

"Ride me, baby. Ride that dick and make yourself cum," I grunted, slapping her ass as a Kentucky Derby jockey would smack the flanks of his thoroughbred in its final sprint to the wire. I inserted my left hand, palm up, beneath her clit and her mound until my fingers touched the juncture of my cock and her pussy. She dug her protruding clit fiercely my fingers as she fed as much of Mr. Hollywood into her needy chasm as she could. Perhaps a dozen fast, frantic thrusts later, she cried out as her hips seized and jerked, cumming on my cock as I had exhorted her to do.

Her powerful convulsions gave the sense that her hungering yoni was attempting to pull my penis from me and imbed it permanently within her. Sitting upright, her tremors rocked her entire body. Her face turned skyward and her eyes pressed shut, she wailed her pleasure loudly, unreservedly as her torso writhed.

Perhaps because I had blown the mother of all loads inside her just hours earlier, I was able to avoid ejaculating as Holly savored the rolling waves of bliss that kept washing over her with my cock still stiff, filling and stretching her. When she finally collapsed onto my chest and into my arms, she marveled at it.

"Who are you? Clark Kent?" she asked me with a languid smile.

"Wasn't easy, honey, but there's more where that came from."

"Now?"

"Nah. You've had quite the workout, been a very busy and very naughty girl."

"Mmm hmm." She kissed me.

"I've never put this kind of mileage my pussy before. If my twat was a set of tires, it would be due for balancing and rotating after that," she said, a weary satisfaction on her face. "Least I can do right now is feed you some breakfast."

"And be sure to pack that thing safely away for later," she said as she turned on the water in her shower. "I'll need it."

●●●

I don't know what Holly had planned for her Saturday. I know that 24 hours earlier, spending the day with her would never have occurred to me. But it turned out that way and I can't imagine now how it could have ever been different.

In less than a day, I'd experienced the most fulfilling sex of my life and, in the process, initiated this beautiful woman into the previously unknown joys of cunnilingus. But I think what struck her most was the notion that she was the priority. Tragically, it was new to her, something she had never known with any man and perhaps why, at the age of 37, she had not only never wed but never entered what she considered a serious relationship with a man.