Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one in the city had littered, all day. No one had smoked. No one had sold or bought any illegal substances. No one had used any alcohol. No one had abused any animals, or humans, of any age.

At eight o'clock, every screen changed to the pretty swirls. The message on the two bars crawling changed to an update that read, "The source of the current crisis has been discovered. An effective plan to resolve the crisis has been developed."

The announcer's voice said, "We interrupt for our regularly scheduled programming. Await your special instructions."

Instructions began again to pour into the brain of every person watching. These were updates to the earlier instructions, so these didn't take very long to broadcast.

Eventually, the announcer's voice boomed, "You will follow your instructions. Repeat: You will follow your instructions."

The clock showed 8:42 PM when the whole Baxter family stood up, again, along with nearly the entire city, and announced, "I will follow my instructions."

Omassa was well on the way to truly becoming a great place to live. The first phase of Archie's plan was working perfectly.

12