Our Sailing Holiday in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin was licking her ass just an inch from where my dick was pounding his wife's pussy. After a minute, I moved him away and stuck my index finger into her asshole to the first knuckle. Jessica moaned loudly, so I went to the second knuckle and then put my whole finger into her asshole and started moving it in and out.

I could feel her getting close to an orgasm, but I had other ideas.

I pulled both my finger and my cock out of her and lay down on the bed. I told her to get on top, which she quickly did. She reached for my cock to put it into her pussy, and I told her to stop. "That's Gavin's job," I said.

Gavin held my cock while she lowered herself down. She bent forward and tried to kiss me, but I didn't want to kiss her (I only kiss people I like).

"Okay Gavin" I said, "fuck her in the ass."

She looked at me and said, "But I wanted you to fuck me there."

"Well, I want Gavin to fuck your ass" I responded, "Fuck her Gavin."

Gavin gave me a smile, nodded and got behind his wife. I was still fucking her and could feel it as Gavin thrust his cock into her ass. He lasted less than a minute before discharging his seed into her ass.

I decided it was time for me to cum too, so I quickened my pace. I could feel myself getting close, so I pulled out of Jessica, pushed her onto the bed and came all over her face.

"Clean my dick Gavin" I told him, and he went to grab a towel, "no, with your mouth Gavin." Gavin hesitated but then came over and put my cock into his mouth and started to suck his wife's juices from it.

"You do the same with his dick Jessica" I told his wife.

"But it's been up my ass," she said.

"Yes, it has," I said, "now clean it, he has to put up with your shit, now you can clean it off his dick."

She reluctantly obeyed the instruction.

I got dressed and left the room. I went out to the jacuzzi again and was very surprised when Jessica came and sat down opposite me. She said nothing, however.

About 10 minutes later, Vee and Mai returned to the pool area. Vee got into the jacuzzi, gave me a kiss and said, "well we had an interesting morning, what did you get up to."

"I fucked Jessica over here" nodding towards the woman sitting opposite, who looked up with a startled and quite scared look on her face, "I'll tell you about it later." I said.

Vee looked over at Jessica and then turned back to me and suggested that we go to lunch.

"Where's Mai" I said, and Vee explained that she was in the hotel beauty parlour getting a Brazilian wax and that she would join us in the restaurant when she was finished. I just smiled.

Vee and I went into the restaurant and ordered some wine while we waited for Vee. "So, tell me about your morning" I said.

Vee's story.

Mai and I caught a taxi into the city of Krabi. For those of you who might not have been to Thailand, it's very hot and humid, so I was wearing a pair of yoga shorts with a bikini top, and Mai had shorts and T shirt. I was worried that it might be difficult to find somewhere selling bikinis, but there were several stores, including some selling a well-known brand of swimwear for whom I once modelled to pay my way through university many years ago.

We went into the biggest outlet we could find and there were hundreds of bikinis to choose from. We gathered up some for Mai to try and she went into one of the change rooms.

I was looking through some more swimwear and found a lovely, sheer, see through overdress that you put over a bikini. I was on my way to taking it to Mai to try on, when I saw a man who looked like he was peering right into the change room that Mai was occupying.

He was mid-50's, overweight, sunburnt and wearing the most mismatched collection of clothing I've seen in a long time, including socks with sandals (sacrilegious in Australia). His equally obese wife came out of one of the other booths wearing a one-piece bathing suit and paraded it for him. He just nodded and she returned to her change room to try on another piece.

He seemed to return to look at the room that Mai was occupying but I wasn't sure. I slowly walked up behind him and sure enough, Mai had failed to close the curtain all the way and he was peering at her undressing through a six-inch gap in the curtain.

I was going to say something but then had a better idea. I said, excuse me as I squeezed past him and walked up to the change room that Mai was in. I walked in and made sure that the curtain was open even wider now.

Mai was just in a pair of bikini bottoms with no top. I walked up behind her and turned her around, so we were facing our pervert friend. Mai realised what was happening and we both just stared at him. Initially he turned away, but after a couple of seconds he turned back to look at us. I put one hand on one of Mai's breasts and I slowly ran my other hand down her stomach and under the front of her bikini bottoms. I started rubbing her clit as I turned her head to mine and kissed her. The man just kept staring with an open mouth.

I was pretty angry by this time, so I walked out of the change room, closed the curtain properly and walked over to the man. He flinched as I got close but when I got to him, I took his meaty hand and put it over my crutch on the outside of my yoga shorts and held it there with my left hand. With my right hand, I grabbed his erect cock through his shorts and started rubbing him. He came in his pants after only about 30 seconds and had a big wet stain on the front of his shorts.

I bought three bikinis for Mai and the see-through cover (I knew Steve would love that) and we caught a cab back to the Sheraton. On the way back, Mai asked if she could have a bare pussy like mine, so when we got to the hotel, I arranged an appointment for her at the beauty clinic.

Over lunch I finished telling Steve this story while waiting for Mai. I finished it by saying that the pervert would have to walk around with cum in his pants and explain to his wife why he had a big wet spot on the front of his pants. I finished by saying "that'll teach him."

Steve again.

When Vee told me the story about her shopping adventure and finished with "that'll teach him" I just laughed.

"If I ever have to go to court, I hope that you will be the judge if you think that's a punishment." I said.

"What do you mean?" said Vee.

"That was probably the greatest sexual experience of that guy's life" I said. "He got to perve on Mai, had his own personal lesbian show, got to grope you and had you wank him off. He'll be wanking off about that for years." I said.

Mai came in and we had lunch before returning to the yacht.

Once again, I was fast asleep (because it was 3.00am), when I felt someone shaking my leg. Coming from an army background I was instantly awake and on alert. I was relieved to see that it was Mai waking me up. She motioned with her hand for me to follow her.

During the previous day, we had some problems with the toilet (head) Mai had been using and instead of contacting the charter company, I had attempted to fix it. I assumed that she was having problems with the head again and needed help. Fixing toilets isn't the nicest job in the world, especially at 3am, so I was pleasantly surprised when I walked out into the lounge area and saw Mai standing there wearing nothing but a smile and showing off her new Brazilian. She turned away from me, bent herself over the lounge and spread her legs. Yes, playing with her plumbing was going to be a much better job than fixing a toilet.

Over the course of the rest of the cruise, we had more sexual fun onboard, but Vee has been reading this story, and we've been going through our photos of the charter and now she wants to write chapter two. So I'll leave things for now and let Vee fill you in with the fun we had during the days to follow.

12