Our Second Threesome with John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her around the corner of the house where nobody could see us, then reached under her dress and ran my finger through her wet slit. She was soaked. I took some of her juices and ran them around her clit and around her little ring down there. Then I pushed my finger into her pussy as deep as I could. She continued to stroke my dick through my pants while I fingered her, and we kissed deeply. I wanted to make her cum, but we heard the door open and close, so we composed ourselves and returned to the patio.

"Let's go inside and get a shot. You find John and work your magic," I told her.

"I will be flirty, but we're in this together, so you need to come helps me," she pleaded.

"You go be flirty, and let's see how it goes. I'll help out and play along. Then, if needed, I will make the official invite if it looks like it is going well," I conceded.

We headed back to the party and went to the bar where John happened to be standing. The 3 of us, along with a few others, all did a shot, and then I excused myself to the bathroom to leave John and Jess alone. When I came out of the bathroom, they were still at the bar talking and joking around with other people who were at the bar. It had gotten later by this point in the night, and only about 10 people were left at the party. Most were standing around the bar, so I didn't have a good excuse to be anywhere else, so I just made my way back to the bar again.

I joined the group at the bar, but I didn't go right by Jess and John. Instead, I went to the other end and talked with the homeowner Doug. His wife Joanne was behind the bar across from Jess, and they were joking and being loud. Then Joanne joked that this was the first time she had seen Jess without her nipples poking her in the eyes. Jess, being a bit drunk, said, "we can fix that," She reached inside her dress and pulled off her nipple covers. Her now very hard nipples were pushing through the thin fabric of her dress for everyone to admire. That made Joanne roll her eyes and possibly regret her comment. Still, everyone laughed and then others chimed in, joking about Jess' nipples always poking through her clothes like Jennifer Anniston's. I enjoyed this because all of the talking had everyone staring at her tits. Jess jokingly stuck her chest out and said they won't go down no matter what she did, and then she cupped her tits jokingly, trying to cover her hard nipples.

Their house bar is not that large, maybe 8-10 feet long, with 5 bar stools. All the bar stools were taken with John in one of the bar stools near Jess. Jess had actually moved over in front of John and somehow ended up sitting on his lap over the next 10-15 minutes. The group had loosened up with all the alcohol and it being later. Hence, the conversations all had more sexual connotations, and some risqué comments were thrown in from some. I noticed John had his hand on Jess's hip now when somewhere in the conversation, Joanne made a joke about her husband's extremely large dick. Everyone laughed, and then Jess said, "Funny you mention that because I feel like I have been sitting on an Evian bottle for the last 20 minutes," referring to John since she was sitting on his lap.

Her flirting and sexually charged conversation were completely turning me on. I was so jealous watching her sit on John's lap and his hand on her hip, but it was turning me so much that my dick was hard. I wanted John and me to take her home right then and there and fuck her silly. I needed to get us out of there before we all got too drunk then something fun happened.

It was just about time to go, and there were only 6 of us left. Jess got up to go to the bathroom, and as she walked away with her back to us, Joanne again commented that it looked like she wasn't wearing any panties either. Jess stopped in her tracks. She quickly flipped the bottom of her dress up, exposing her ass to everyone, saying, "You know it," and then continued to the bathroom. The rest of us laughed, but Joanne was slightly annoyed by it and got mad at her husband for commenting on how hot that was. Jess has a nice thigh gap and one of those pussies you can easily see from behind. When she gave us that little flash, she arched her back just enough, and although it was very brief, it caused her to slightly flash her pussy toward the group a little. It looked innocent and a bit accidental, but I know Jess, and she knew what she did, and she knew I would think it was hot!

While she was in the bathroom, I slid around to the side of the bar where John was and asked him if he wanted to come back with us and hang out? He, of course, said yes. So when Jess came back, I told her John was going to come over and hang out tonight, and she replied, "Oh, fun." So the 3 of us said our goodbyes and left together. John had taken a taxi to the party, so he jumped in the car and rode home with us.

Our house was literally a 10-minute ride, so we were there in no time. When we went in, Jess kicked off her heels and headed right outside to the patio area, where we had a pool and hot tub. She went to the outside bar and made us all a drink. John and I followed her out there. It was chilly, and Jess' nipples were pushing hard through her dress. Much harder than normal. She had goosebumps and said, "I'm freezing. Let's go in the hot tub. I'll go grab some towels," Then she left inside to grab them.

**********Good Stuff**********

John and I just stood there in awkward silence. I was going to say something funny to break the tension, but I kept quiet and took another sip of my drink. Finally, Jess returned wearing nothing but a towel she had wrapped around herself like a dress. She was carrying 2 other towels in her arms and came to the bar and sat them on a stool. I was surprised she didn't walk out naked, but later on, she told me she was freezing and wrapped the towel around herself for warmth.

She grabbed her drink, dropped her towel, and walked like a runway model to the hot tub about 20 feet from the bar.

John and I just stood there dumbfounded, taking in the beauty of her naked body. She has a long-toned torso with incredible lines from her shoulders down her back. Her waist is tight and small, flaring out for her hips. Jess has those sexy two dimples some women have at the small of her back. They are nestled perfectly above her firm athletic ass that leads to her long, luscious legs. We watched in a trance until she slowly slipped into the water. She wadded in until she was standing in the middle of the hot tub and then turned back towards us. The water was just above her belly button where she was standing, and her beautiful, firm breasts stared us down with nipples as hard as diamonds. She gave us a devilish grin and said, "I know you two aren't shy. What are you waiting for?" She then backed up to one of the seats and lowered herself into the hot tub.

The hot tub is a rectangular-shaped inground hot tub that is about 12 feet long and 6 ft wide. It's like a small lap pool with jets, so you can swim laps in it if you want. However, we don't use it for that and always keep it at hot tub temperature. Jess had entered from the steps on one of the long ends and waded down to the far end, where she sat facing us. Where she sat provided a front-seat view of us walking from the bar to the hot tub. She sat there sipping her drink, not taking her eyes off us.

John and I immediately started to undress. We were both wearing dress shirts, dress pants, etc. We peeled off our shirts, and I was deliberately pacing myself to not be the first one naked. I was about half hard from watching Jess walk to the tub, and I was praying it would not go full mast before walking to the hot tub. John was the first to drop his pants taking down his boxer shorts with his pants in one fellow swoosh. I was not the only one that was nearly hard, but John was farther along than I was. His fat cock was nearly completely hard and pointed straight out from his body. From our previous experience with John, I know his cock points almost straight up when he is fully hard, and it gets rigidly hard like a piece of granite. My dick, when fully hard, points mostly straight out with a slight upward angle, but his full erection is much more upright.

Looking over at his cock I was reminded of how massive it was. I was standing next to him, and being quite a bit taller, I was looking down towards the top side of his cock. Its width is just so impressive, and I recall that Jess' fingers did not touch when she wrapped her hand around his cock. He is not insanely long, but still, he is 8" long (which, when you are being realistic, is really fucking long). It does not look as long visually because it is so girthy and wide. His cock has a large vein that runs from the base of his cock and then wraps up and runs along the top of it. And then there is the head to his cock.

He is circumcised, and the ridge around his cock head is very defined, showcasing how much wider his head is than his impressively thick shaft. My mind immediately went to the vision of it sliding into Jess' tight pussy for the first time. He had to push so hard to get his cock into her that his shaft bent a little before her tight hole finally let him in. The raw thought of his cock fucking her tight pussy again sparked more blood flow to my dick, and by the time we were fully undressed and walking to the hot tub, I was fully hard.

Jess smiled as she watched us walk to her in the hot tub. I was on her right with my large 6'5", 230lb frame sporting my not-so-large (kind of small) hard dick, walking next to John, who is just under 6' tall and is built much like his cock; wide and thick. He, too, was sporting a massively large thick cock that was not quite fully hard, causing it to wag left to right as he walked. When I got to the edge of the hot tub, Jess quipped, "My my, you boys are wound up tonight," while staring at our cocks.

As I said, the tub is long, and as we got into the hot tub, I went to the far, short edge where Jess was and sat next to her. John went to the left and sat perpendicular to us on the long side of the hot tub. He was at the same end as us but was adjacent and not very close. To sit on the same side as we would be a very cozy fit for the three of us. We chatted for a few minutes, and then Jess reached over and started to massage my dick which had gone soft in hot water. She then slid over, putting herself close to John and stretched her legs out so her feet were resting on the seat by him. "John, do you mind rubbing my feet?" she asked.

"I would be happy to," he replied.

"Can you move over a little closer so I don't have to stretch so far? I don't want to get my hair wet." Jess said. John slid over much closer but still on the seat adjacent to us. Jess lifted her feet and placed them onto what I would assume was John's leg, and he began to massage her feet.

We continued to chat a little, with Jess lightly stroking my dick back to hardness and John rubbing her feet. After a few minutes, Jess began to lightly rub up against John's cock with her foot. As she felt his big cock getting harder, she started to deliberately massage his hard cock with her foot. We all kept talking as this was going on, enjoying the moment. Jess needed a refill, so I said I would get it, and I got up and out of the hot tub. My dick was still half hard as I made my way to the bar and made us all another drink.

While making the drink, I heard Jess say something to John, and then I saw John move over to the side of the hot tub we had been sitting on. He was sitting right next to her very closely, with still enough room for me to join them. It would be a tight fit with the three of us, but that was fine as far as any of us were concerned. I grabbed all three drinks and returned to the hot tub. I handed everyone their drinks, and we all took a sip. Then Jess put her drink aside, and I watched both of her hands slip under the water. I could see through the water enough to tell that she had taken John's cock into her hand. Simultaneously she also took my dick into her other hand and began stroking me.

After only a few minutes of this, Jess let go of our dicks, and she slid off the hot tub seat and sank down to her knees. She then turned around, so she was facing us, and then again, she reached forward and took both of our hard dicks into her hand. "You guys are very hard. I like how hard you both feel. Why don't we grab our drinks and head inside? I am getting a little woozy from the heat," she stated. It would appear that Jess was indeed taking the driver's seat this time.

Jess got out first, giving us a great shot of her ass and pussy from behind as she got out of the hot tub. She purposefully arched her back and stuck her ass out towards us as she climbed up the few stairs to get out of the hot tub. Then she went to her towel that was still laying on the ground, and she, again, bent over, giving us a perfect shot of her beautiful ass and pussy. John followed her out of the tub, and I got out last. We all got our towels and went inside.

As we entered the house, Jess turned around and took John's hand. She led him into the great room. I honestly could not believe how assertive she was being. This was not like her at all. She is typically a bit submissive when it comes to sex, and this assertive side was really turning me on. Jess led John to the couch, and then she turned around and undid John's towel he had wrapped around his waist and let it fall to the flow. I watched all of this from about 10 feet away and loved the sight of his towel falling away, exposing his big cock to her. His erection had subsided mostly, but he naturally hung long and heavy, and his cock still looked enormous in its half-aroused state.

As this happened, I put on music, dimmed the room's lights, and pulled the coffee table out of the way. Jess and John then moved closer to the couch and stood in front of it, facing each other. When Jess got out of the hot tub, she wrapped it around her again like a dress, but now she unhooked her towel and let it fall to the floor, exposing her beautiful body to John. She was facing him, and only a few feet separated them. John instinctually reached up and lightly caressed her firm breasts. Jess reached forward and wrapped her hand around his fat cock, which was getting harder by the second.

Then, John bent forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

I had moved closer to them. My dick was as hard as it gets, and I lightly stroked it as I watched them explore each other. Jess stroked John's huge fat cock with one hand and held the back of his head with her other hand as he licked her nipples. Finally, she looked over at me and said, "Come here, babe," so I moved closer to her.

As I got near her, she let go of John's huge cock with her right hand, and she reached out, took my hard dick into her hand and started to stroke me. She then moved her left hand down, took John's large member into her left hand, and began stroking him again. I could not help thinking about what went through Jess' mind as she released his fat cock that her hand could not reach around and then took my smaller dick into her hand where she could reach all the way around and have her fingers touch. The stark comparison of our sizes must have been quite evident to her at this point. If our size difference had been missed on her before now, what happened next would make it much more obvious.

Jess let go of our dicks, and she lightly pushed John back onto the couch. She then came to me, kissed me and then pushed me onto the couch, too, putting me right next to John. Both of us were sitting there with our hard dicks pointing into the air staring at Jess' nude body. Jess got down on her knees in front of me and put both hands on my legs, spreading them open. She moved in closer to me, taking my dick in her right hand, took my dick in her hand, and simultaneously took John's fat cock into her other hand. Jess has always had a fantasy of giving a blow job to two guys simultaneously, and it would now become a reality.

As Jess took my dick into her hand, I slid my butt forward so I could lean back more, exposing more of my dick and my balls to her touch. John took my lead, and he did the same thing. We were each leaning back now as her hand worked around each of our dicks. I watched as Jess' hand worked John's huge cock. Her fingers do not touch as she wraps them around his girth (and she has large hands for a woman). She had her hand around the base of his cock and stroked him, but there were still a good 3-4 inches exposed above her hand. It was such a contrasting sight to see her hand around his fat cock and then look at her other hand around my dick.

Jess leaned forward and started to swirl her tongue around the top of my dick. Then she slowly took the head in and began to give me a blow job all the time. She never stopped stroking John's cock. She let go of my dick and began to take my length with just her mouth. Getting my dick more slippery each time. She let her hand slide around to my tight balls and lightly massaged them as she sucked up and down on my hard dick. She came up for air, grabbed my well-lubricated dick with her free hand, and started to stroke me up and down while still stroking John. Then she let go of both of our dicks, and she slid over until she was between John's legs. She moved into position, then reached over and took my dick back into her right hand as she wrapped her other hand back John's cock.

Jess leaned in and started to lick his massive head. As I said before, John's head is huge. It is wider than his massive shaft and has a pronounced ridge around his head. Jess began by licking around the ridge of his head. John leaned his head back and moaned as she did this. Then Jess leaned forward and opened her mouth wide to take his cock into her mouth. She had just gotten the head into her mouth when she let go of my dick and took John's cock in both hands as she tried to work her mouth on his head. Then she pulled away, "Fuck. It's just too big. I can't get much into my mouth," she chuckled and then leaned forward to try again.

Jess had his cock in both of her hands with his head still exposed above them. She let some spit run down over his huge head and onto her fingers. She used the spit to lubricate his fat cock, and then she started to work her hands up and down his length. She allowed her hands to circle around his head and then slide back down length.

She added more spit onto her hands as she stroked his monster with her hands up and down. Then she leaned in again and attempted to take his head into her mouth again. She continued to pull his fat cock towards her elongating it even further. This made his cock even more rigid, if possible, causing his head to swell to almost a purple hue.

I took my dick into my hand and began to stroke myself as I watched Jess use both hands on John's cock. I watched trancelike as my beautiful girlfriend, who had spent months telling me how badly she was craving a big cock, was now sucking and stroking a huge one right in front of me. It was so erotic I felt like I could cum right there. I wanted so badly to be into her thoughts and know what she was thinking as she continued to give a blow job to the biggest cock she had ever been with.

Later she would tell me, and her words filled my fantasies for years.

She had a bit of a rhythm and took in just a little more than his head. She was working his shaft with one hand and had his big balls in her other hand, rubbing them with the saliva that slid down from his shaft. Finally, Jess came up for air, and then she reached over, taking my dick into her hand. She was stroking both of us at the same time again. Later Jess would tell me how much different it felt to have both of our cocks in her hands at once. How much bigger and harder his cock felt than mine and how it turned her on having his big cock in her hand, knowing she was going to fuck him soon.