Our Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, mom you are dripping wet."

"It's for you, baby, for my son, who is opening a new world of sex to me."

We sank to our knees as I continued fingering her pussy. I pushed her on her back and buried my face in the blast force heat of her pussy.

"Oh dear God, baby, dear God! I have never...nev...please, do not stop.

I smiled inwardly as mom humped my tongue. So dad did not eat pussy! My girlfriend and I had experimented with oral sex. It drove her wild.

Mom bucked and screamed as I slipped a finger in her ass. Her ejaculation hit my face with the force of fire hose. She came all most continuously as I ran my tongue up and down her slit always licking her clit on my up lick. I could feel her sphincter muscles flex and tighten around my thrusting finger.

Finally, I felt her pushing my head away.

"Stop baby, I can't take anymore.

"On your knees, I ordered!"

Mom rolled weakly to her knees. I positioned myself behind her and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her quivering slit.

"Son, I think I hear someone coming!"

I buried my cock deep in mom's pussy. Her head dropped and she pushed back hard. I heard a crunch on the dried pine needles. The outline of a small figure was apparent through the trees.

It was a symphony of fucking. Mom rotated her ass as I thrust deep in her. She was moaning and dripping juices on the leaves. Her back undulated as she took all of me deep inside her.

"Do you want me to call him over?"

"Please don't make me, baby!"

I beckoned the guy to come out of the trees. Mom was unaware, with her head down and eyes closed.

He stepped from the woods, just in front of mom. I watched as he slowly stroked his cock. It was a respectable size.

"Look up, mom."

"Oh god no, honey! I don't want anyone to see us!"

Mom never slowed in her hard thrust back to meet my thrusts in. She told me later it was the first time she realized she could flex her pussy around my cock. Over the years, we have practiced that. Now mom can sit on my cock and stroke me off just using her pussy muscles.

However, back then she was struggling with her knowledge of our incestuous relationship. Her Christian upbringing screamed at her that she was doing evil. Now another man stood watching her sin. In addition, I was asking her to include him.

I beckoned the fresh faced youngster to come over. He was slight of build with sandy hair and brilliant blue eyes. The class ring on his finger said he was a recent high school graduate.

I could see he was scared and about to bolt.

"Ask him to come closer, mom."

"please, baby, don't make me!"

I smacked her ass hard.

"Do what I say!"

Her voice quavered as she raised her head and said:

"Come closer, dear!"

The youngster had started backing down the trail. Mom's voice stopped him.

"Come closer"

Despite her protest, mom's pussy was getting wetter; it flexed and stroked my cock as mini orgasms wracked her body.

The youngster took a few tentative forward.

"I...I...sorry... I watched you!"

Then mom surprised me. It was not the first nor would it be the last. In the intervening years, as mom's sexuality grew, she has stretched my limits.

"Have you ever had your cock sucked, Honey?"

Mom groaned as another mini orgasm hit her. I slowly stroked in and out of mom.

"No ma'am!"

He took a few more steps forward. Mom reached for his hand and pulled him closer. His other hand frozen on his cock; his eyes were wide and bright.

Mom pulled him to his knees. She leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth on his cock as I drove deep in her.

"Suck him good, Mom!"

"Mom!?" The youngster asked in surprise.

Mom balanced herself on one hand. With the other, she massaged the youngster's balls. Her guttural growls became deeper and more wanton. She thrust back even harder against me.

"Yes, this is my mother. Have you ever wanted to fuck your mother?"

At first, he shook his head no, but as mom increased her mouth pressure on his dick, he started to come in her mouth.

"Yes, he screamed, yes I want her so bad"

Mom bucked back hard against me, screamed as she came. Her back undulated up and down as her ass thrust back and ground into me. The violence of her orgasm forced me over the top. I groaned as I filled mom once again with my seed.

The three of us collapsed in the damp grass of the meadow. Our newfound friend fell forward, his head at mom's belly. I lay behind her, my softening cock sliding out of her overflowing cunt.

Mom stroked his head. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. She instructed him in the wonders of mom/son sex and how to achieve it with his mom.

***

It was early morning as I guided the RV up Highway 17. From the summit of the Santa Cruz Mountains, I could look down into the fog shrouded Monterey Bay coast. Cautiously I guided the truck down the winding highway and into the fog.

Mom sat next to me, her legs crossed Indian style. Her chair was turned toward me. The tee shirt she was wearing was up around her waist. She idly stroked her pussy as we moved cautiously through the fog. In the rear dad slept, recovering from his flu bug.

Shortly, out of the fog, the exit for highway 9 came into view. Following the directions Dad had received from MVC Enterprises, I negotiated the narrow highway and arrived at the guardhouse. After identifying myself to the guard, he directed me to our house.

I pulled up the winding driveway. Out of the fog, a Swiss chalet appeared. I pulled up to the open end of the building and turned off the engine. Mom and I rose and walked the few steps to the door. There was a chill to the air. Mom sidled closer and I wrapped my arms around her for warmth.

A tall muscular twentysomething was walking up the driveway toward the house. He had a baby on his shoulders. Next to him was an obviously pregnant mature Latina. As they got closer, I could see a welcoming grin on their faces. The youngish looking guy greeted me as I stepped down from the cab.

"Welcome, he said, extending his hand, I am Tom Corcoran! This is my friend, Kathy. Welcome to the Misty Valley Cooperative!

I introduced mom and myself. I also explained about dad being sick. He nodded as his piercing blue eyes flicked over us. I realized how we must look. Our arms were around each other's waist. Dad's tee shirt clung to her lush figure. She was barefoot and her hair was tousled.

Tom and I would become fast friends. Months later, over glasses of the potent homebrew, he would tell me he knew we were lovers. He also shared that he, Kathy and his mom were lovers.

When I inquired about how his dad and Kathy's husband reacted to this, he frowned. He explained that the compound was evolving into a polyamorous community. He went on to say that his father was so smitten with his two daughters, Angela and Ramona, that he accepted it.

***

That all happen many years ago, but it is still a special time for my mom and me. Just as today is a special day. I look down at her sleeping next to me. There is a smile of contentment on her face. Here at my home, she is still my slut, my mommy slut.

Dad has made a fortune in IT. His life now is a constant striving to keep what he has and get more. Mom and I know he loves her in his own way. We also know that his pending retirement will mark a new period in their marriage. He has promised mom they will travel and enjoy life. He encourages her to visit me often so she will not be lonely

A quick look at the clock shows we need to hurry. I slap mom affectionately on her ass. It is a little broader now. Time will do that. However, we need to hurry to pick up dad at the airport. He is returning from a very successful overseas trip.

I watch as mom sits up in the king size bed and stretches. She leans over and plants a passionate kiss on my lips. She bounds out of bed and moves toward the shower. The soft roll of her mature hips I is still intoxicating to me. I hear the waters of the shower splash in the bathroom.

"Hurry up, son, our son is best man at the wedding today, and we can't be late!"

Yes, our son! Actually it could be either dad's or mine. He was conceived on that cross-country trip so many years ago. But it's all family!

One couple we are looking forward to seeing is Chuck Hamilton and his mom. Chuck is the youngster from our tryst in that meadow. With time and our help, he and his mom entered into the special relationship that only a mother and son can have.

As usual, they will stay with us and share our bed. We have all come a long way!