Our Secret Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard, watching as she pulled down her dress and underwear. I never tired of seeing that lush, dark brown forest of hair between her legs. She crawled into bed and knelt beside me.

"Well, do you want me to use my hands, or do you want to take me?" Aunt Naomi asked.

I had to admit, it was nice to be asked. I told Aunt Naomi that I wanted her to get on top of me. Try as she might to hide her arousal, her cheeks became a little rosy. She cleared her throat and crouched over me. She reached down with her right hand to steady my dick as she lowered herself onto it.

Our union felt as good as the first time we had been together. I was surprised to find that she was already wet. It made me wonder if she had planned this all along. Did she force me to leave the party early simply because she was horny? If so, then I wouldn't ruin the mood by asking her.

She exhaled as she completely took me inside of herself. I fought to suppress a smile as I watched her eyes flutter. She was close to losing it already. It looked as though she had worked herself up too much in anticipation for this. As for me, I was going to do my best to make this last as long as possible.

Aunt Naomi warbled as she started to ride me. I kept my eyes down and started at the juncture of our genitals. I never got tired of seeing my dick disappear into that bush of hers. She leaned forward and gripped the headboard, trying to steady herself as she used my dick to pleasure herself.

I turned my gaze upwards to state at her tiny chest. A random thought popped into my head: I bet Elizabeth Dunn had bigger breasts than Aunt Naomi. As a matter of fact, they were both blonde and slim, but Elizabeth definitely had more feminine curves than her.

I reached up and used my thumbs to play with Aunt Naomi's nipples. She had her mouth clamped open, but her jaw went slack as I toyed with her mammaries. I could feel her panting breath as she quickened her pace. I mercifully put my hands on her small waist, trying to give her nipples a break.

"Oh, yes!" Aunt Naomi groaned. "Ohhh, use me to dump all of your sperm!"

With a growl, I wrapped arms around her, and she responded by wrapping her legs around me. It was my turn to take the lead. I started thrusting up into her soggy slit.

Aunt Naomi bucked upon me like a cowgirl on a wild bull. I did my best to keep my thrusting in time with hers, but she was all over the place. I looked at her face and her eyes were shut, but she was clearly drowning in the pleasure of our tryst. I raked a hand up her sweaty back; she was so skinny that I could easily feel her spine. My hand soon found her hair, and gently grabbed a fistful, pulled her head back, and forced her lips to mine.

Her eyes opened with shock as I forced my tongue into her mouth. She brought both hands to my face and pushed it away. I relinquished my grip on her hair and smiled at her. My smile died as I saw the look of horror and disgust upon her face. Then came the familiar expression of fury that I had seen many times. Instinctively, I caught her hand as she tried to slap me.

As she fought to remove hand from my grasp, I rolled the two of us onto our sides and the two of us grappled with each other. It was a glorious combination of sex and wrestling, and I was definitely winning. As expected, I was on top of her in no time at all. I let go of her hands and she put them over her head.

I grabbed Aunt Naomi by the ankles and rammed my cock into her, channeling the fury of not being able to sit and enjoy the entire movie with Elizabeth. My aunt squealed with each thrust I put inside of her. Gone was her fighting spirit; she was simply by bed partner, my lover...mine.

"Oh, Aunt Naomi! I'm almost done!" I groaned.

"Yes!" Aunt Naomi cried. "End this, now! You need to!"

With her blessing, I released myself inside of her. After spurt number two, my dick accidentally popped out of her and I blessed her bush with some of my male cream. I didn't realize how much I liked the sight of my milky white juices against Aunt Naomi's pubic hair.

"Make sure you don't stain the bed," Aunt Naomi breathed up at me.

I looked at her, seeing her gasping for air with the back of her hand draped over her eyes. I cupped a hand under my rod, taking care to catch the remaining juices that I hadn't given to my aunt. Carefully, I removed myself from the bed and walked into the master bathroom. I grabbed a few squares of toilet paper and wiped my urethra clean of my semen. I pitched the toilet paper into the bathroom waste bin and turned to leave.

"Out of my way," Aunt Naomi grumbled.

She walked into the bathroom like I had, cupping her crotch. She sat down on the toilet, and I took that as my cue to leave. I guess this Friday night hadn't been so bad.

12