Our Secret Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, my dick was feeling those pangs that I had experienced earlier today. Something was building inside of it, but, try as I might to contain it, I spurted myself within the warm confines of Aunt Naomi's vagina. She stopped her gyrations and lifted her body so that my tired penis fell out of her. Seconds later, we both watched as copious amounts of off-white fluid coursed out of her, falling all over my loins. Without a word, she climbed off of me and exited the bedroom.

Once the door had closed behind her, I stared at it, somewhat hoping that she would come back. After about five minutes, I turned off my lamp and got back under the covers. The smell of sex still lingered in the air, and my dick was dribbling leftover semen onto my bed.

I kept replaying the moment over and over in my head, intent on doing so until I was able to fall asleep. Strangely enough, I was not disgusted that I'd had sex with my aunt twice in one day. Usually, having sex with a blood relative would be an abhorrent thought or action, but I was oddly at peace with it. Maybe it was because Aunt Naomi hadn't really treated me as a surrogate son, much less a nephew. Stranger still was that fact that she had initiated our second time...and liked it.

My alarm clock roused me out of my slumber, the red letters reading 7:30 AM. I extricated myself out of the warm bed, momentarily surprised that I was naked. I chuckled at my forgetfulness and headed to the shower. Relief and hot water washed over me, washing away the dried sweat and semen from my skin. I didn't spend too long inside; Aunt Naomi hated being late to Sunday church.

I emerged downstairs in my Sunday best, finding Aunt Naomi sitting on the couch, fully dressed and listening to hymns on the radio. She looked up at me with an unreadable expression, no different I suppose from how she usually regarded me. Not surprisingly, she was the first to break the awkward silence between us.

"There's no time for breakfast, so you'll just have to eat after we get to church," she said before rising from her seat.

"O-okay," I said.

Without another word, I followed her to the garage and we got into the minivan. Thankfully, it hadn't snowed any further, so there was no need for me to clear the driveway in order for us to leave home. Aunt Naomi turned up the heater once we were on the road.

Our Sunday drive was routine, with the two of us going to church while a home health nurse monitored Uncle Randolph. The trip was always silent, save for the Christian radio station playing, but, this time, it felt really awkward. I kept wanting to bring up the events from last night, but I wasn't sure what reaction I would get. Once we arrived at church, we departed to our respective bible study groups.

An hour later, we sat together for the regular service. Going to church was the only thing that seemed to give Aunt Naomi any real enjoyment. I didn't mind church in the slightest, but I felt that God was going to strike me down because of what had transpired last night.

When the service was over, we spent some time chatting with some of the other church attenders before we got back into the van and headed home. We usually didn't get much time to socialize, since Aunt Naomi had to rush home in order to relieve the nurse, but, now that Uncle Randolph had passed, she didn't have to worry about that. On the ride home, she was uncharacteristically chatty, telling me all of the hot gossip circulating among the church ladies. I said nothing, content to just stare outside of the window. I had to admit that I had enjoyed being at church without having to hurry home.

Once inside, I removed my coat and shoes, I headed towards the kitchen, eager to fix myself a can of Campbell's Chunky Soup in order to warm me up. While I was in the pantry, I felt a pair of familiar female hands caressing my back. I was frozen with shock as I heard my aunt purring behind me.

"So, did you pray for the Lord to forgive you of your sins?" she said in a husky voice.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Mmm, good. I know that God will forgive you for seducing your aunt and filling her with your dirty seed."

"Yes, Aunt Naomi."

Her hands slowly went down to my waist and then reached forward to undo my belt and pants. With a gentle tug, my pants fell to my knees. Aunt Naomi then relieved me of my boxers. I was half-erect before her hands even found my manhood. My ears burned as she started stroking me.

"Ah, yes. That didn't take too long. You sure are easily aroused. Before you get your lunch, we'll need to take care of this. I need to do everything in my power to make sure you don't fall prey to fornication. Go upstairs and get undressed."

"Yes, Aunt Naomi," I replied.

12