Our Sensual "Movie Night"

Story Info
I take control of you during our "Movie Night". (Soft Dom)
4.1k words
4.8
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's finally time again for our special movie night. I hope you're as excited as I am to give the new TV a spin, although we both know that the real entertainment won't take place on a screen. But one thing after another, we're not in a hurry, afterall.

We begin the evening with a nice dinner I made for the two of us. Your favorite, just as promised. With it, a fine bottle of wine, since I love to get you a bit tipsy before I take care of you; it helps you loosen up. I'm going to spoil you tonight, my love.

As soon as we're done eating, I take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom, where a queen-sized bed awaits the both of us. I close the door behind us and let go of your hand.

After sitting down on the edge of the bed, I tell you to stand in front of me, within arm's reach. Even though you precisely know what I'm going to tell you to do next, you patiently wait for my command.

For a few seconds, I let you wait and watch you bite your lower lip, relishing in your expression of nervous anticipation. I can't stand to see you suffer like this for long though, so I calmly order you to undress. Slowly, for I enjoy a good show performed by a woman as beautiful as you are.

First, you take off your top, revealing your bra and the prettiest tummy imaginable. Before you're able to make another move, I firmly grab your butt and drag you close. Passionately, I kiss your tummy right below your navel and brush over it with my tongue before playfully pushing you back a step and ordering you to continue.

After throwing a nervous glance my way, you start to unbutton your jeans, my eyes following the movements of your nestling fingers oberservantly. You drop your pants on the floor, step out of them, and kick them aside.

As you stand directly in front of me in your underwear, I begin to tenderly caress the inner side of your thighs, gradually making my way upwards, growing ever more delighted as your expression becomes more timid.

Feeling compassionate for my poor, shy girl, I stand up straight and, towering over you, gently take hold of your chin and force you to face me as I softly kiss your cheek, and press my face against it.

"Good girl," I whisper affectionately into your ear while playfully biting your lobe.

These words stir up a brazen, shameless part of you. To further encourage you, I seize your hands and kiss them repeatedly before letting go and sitting down on the mattress again.

With an adorably shy smile and slightly shaking hands, you start to take off your bra. I try my best to remain calm and collected as you drop it to the floor and reveal your boobs to me.

I clench my fists reflexively as I gather all my self-control, for I'm dying to fondle your perfect breasts, but manage to restrain myself for now. We're not in a hurry, and I don't want to interrupt your little show.

Finally, you slowly pull down your panties, keeping eye contact with me while doing so, just as I taught you. Mesmerized, I watch you step out of them, take them up and fling them away.

You're now standing in front of me, completely naked, insecurely shifting from foot to foot. For a few moments, I enjoy the sight of your perfect body, thoroughly examining you from head to toes.

With the wave of a finger finger, I make you lean down to me. Carefully, taking great pains not to hurt you, I grab your neck and gently pull you towards me, forcing you to bow down further, until your face is in front of mine. We start to make out passionately as I place my other hand on your hip.

"I've missed the taste of your lips." I whisper after playfully licking over your lower lip.

Your bent-over naked body shivers slightly, most likely because you're so excited, but I worry that you might feel chilly. That won't go, for it's important to me that you always feel comfortable and cared for.

The fact that I want to get your nipples hard all by myself might also play a minor role. Standing up, I give you a brief hug and seize your shoulders to drag you in between the bed and myself.

Then, with a loving smile, I push you down on the edge of the mattress, where you sit patiently waiting while I get a pair of extra-warm knee socks from my closet. I bought them just for you, and you'll look lovely wearing them and nothing else.

I kneel down in front of you and order you to lift your right leg and start kissing it as I pull the sock over your lower leg up to your knee, my lips always staying just ahead of the fabric. After repeating the process with your left leg, I gently spread you open a bit, exposing your private parts.

Slowly, I lower my head and breathe a kiss on your pubic mound, barely touching your skin with my lips, enjoying the light shiver that goes through your entire body.

I rise, take your hands and drag you back up on your feet. Again, I embrace you and hold you tight to make you feel safe and protected. You wrap your arms around my upper body as I pet your back and shoulders and we begin making out again. Much slower this time, I want to savour this moment.

Your entire body is beginning to glow up as I loosen my arms and move my hands down your back, over your hips to your butt and grab it firmly. After I separate my lips from yours, you look at me with big, open eyes to which I answer with a fleeting, teeth-baring grin.

"Do you want me to spank you?" I ask you after brushing a strand of hair out of your pretty face and tucking it behind your ear.

You lower your eyes and avert your gaze, but I grab your chin and raise your head up again, forcing you to face me.

"Do you want me to spank you?" I repeat my question patiently, smiling kindly while gazing into your beautiful eyes.

Blushing, you nod, and I kiss your cute little nose before releasing your chin from my grasp. Immediately, you bury your head in my chest. So naughty, yet so very shy.

"Don't worry, I'll be very gentle," I reassure you with a kiss on your neck.

One hand I keep on your butt while I wrap the remaining arm tightly around your hips. With the back of my hand I brush over your soft-skinned cheeks, making you wait for your treat.

*clap*

The first spank on your right cheek is soft, just a light slap. I want to start easy on you, but your reaction underwhelms me. I could barely feel you whince. So I put a bit more zest into the second one.

*clap*

You let out a muffled whimper and cling to me tightly, while shuffling your feet over the fuzzy rug on the floor.

"Ssssshhhh," I comfort you before moving my attention to your other cheek, for it would be too bad if it felt neglected.

*clap*

The third spank forces a pretty moan out of you, and a wicked smile on my face. You're clearly enjoying this, but I don't want to push you too far just yet.

"Can you take one more?" I ask caringly, while playfully moving my fingers through your hair and using my other hand to gently stroke your back.

You don't answer, but I can feel you nodding slightly, your face still firmly pressed against my chest.

"You're so brave, I'm very proud of you," I praise you before readying my hand to give you your last spank.

I'll go a bit easier again this time, since your cheeks are already reddish, you poor thing.

*clap*

I feel your butt jiggling upon impact. Your muffled whine puts a compassionate smile on my face. To reward you, I kiss your scalp and embrace you once again.

"Good girl," I whisper repeatedly while tightly hugging you, carefully swaying you back and forth in my arms.

Your body feels much more relaxed by now, perhaps a little spanking was all you needed to loosen up.

However, it's about time for our movie now, so I lift you up and set you down on the mattress, where you immediately crawl to the middle of the bed and kneel down, waiting for me.

I follow you and gently shove you towards the top of the bed, where I pin you down against the mattress, forcing you to lie flat. There, I join you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and kissing your forehead while grabbing the remote.

Quickly, I choose a movie to watch, one that doesn't sound all that exciting. It would be a shame if it distracted us from the real entertainment, don't you think?

Immediately after I press play, I grip your butt again and draw you towards me, enjoying the sensation of your warm, smooth skin under my hands.

I begin to feel up your body, caressing your shoulders and upper arms with the back of my hand, nuzzling your cheek while doing so. Judging from the broad smile on your face, you like what I'm doing to you.

We start making out again, each of us trying to wrap our tongue around the other one, while my hands gradually make their way towards your boobs.

Leaning over you, I grab your boobs and jiggle them slightly. You answer with an adorable giggle. Affectionately, I kiss you between your boobs and use my fingers to stimulate both of your nipples with circular movements. They get hard and perky within moments.

After a brief kiss, I go down on your left boob. With my left hand, I continue to play with your right nipple, pinching it lightly every so often, while I place the other hand behind your neck, stroking your hair. After kissing your areola, I circle my tongue around your perky nipple without ever touching it. Then I pause and glance up at you.

"I won't bite you; I promise I'll just nibble a bit," I calm you before putting my lips around your stiff nipple.

I alternate between licking and sucking on it for a while before taking it between my teeth and rubbing it against them very carefully, which makes you gasp joyfully.

It's rude to play favourites though so I change to your other boob, kissing your areola before gripping your nipple with my lips and pulling on it until you wince. Now you're in the mood.

"You have such perfect boobs, they're irresistable" I commend you before l let go of them and shift my attention towards your entire body again.

Your skin feels warm and soft to the touch, as I let my fingers run over your curves again and again, always stopping just above your pubic mound, giving you intense goose bumps in the process.

Sitting up, I lean over your body and use both my hands to spread your legs wide open until your thighs lie flat on the mattress, building an almost straight line. You lie beside me, naked and exposed, obediently waiting for me to touch you again.

After briefly marveling at your beauty, I release you from your agony and slip my hand down to your crotch. You utter a sigh of relief as I start to rhythmically massage your pussy. I'm starting out very gingerly, for I have big plans for you and can't let you spoil the fun by coming too early.

As soon as I can feel you getting wet, I pause and elevate my hand just above your genitals, giving you a taunting look. You quickly realize what I want you to do. You lift your butt and start rubbing your vulva against my hand, moaning softly.

"Your moans are so cute," I whisper into your ear as I watch you pleasuring yourself by grinding your genitals against my wrist and hand.

To tease you even further, I raise my arm a bit higher, forcing you to arch your back to reach it. You do it without complaint. Soon, you begin to move faster and press your swollen lips against my hand and try to close your legs around my arm.

Satisfied with your performance, I interrupt you by pushing your body back on the mattress before, sliding my hand back on your crotch.

Next, I hold my face close to yours and nuzzle it but jerk back my head whenever you try to kiss me, making you lament pitiably every time you fail to touch my lips.

Meanwhile, my fingers continue to run between the folds of your vulva, catching your inner labia between two fingers and tenderly plucking at it.

Teasing you is my passion, and being teased is obviously yours, as I can feel you getting alarmingly wet. Unfortunately for you, we just started having fun, and I'm going to take my time with you tonight.

With a kind smile, I start to lightly pat your crotch, taking immense pleasure in watching you twitch upon every impact while I carefully hold you by your throat. Finally, taking pity after hearing you whimper for a while, I glide a finger inside of you.

With delight, I slide it in and out of you, eliciting a sweet little squeal from you as I begin to penetrate you faster. I press my mouth onto yours as I push the finger deep inside you, twisting and bending it. You moan into my mouth as I explore yours with my tongue. I love to pleasure you like this, but I think you can take a little more.

I cover your mouth with my hand, muffling the sound of your moans as I start to use two fingers at once. Your body rears up lustfully as they glide into you.

"You're so tight yet take two fingers without complaining. You're being such a good girl for me!" I praise you and exert a bit more pressure on the hand covering your mouth.

You nod obediently and quake slightly as I caress the sensitive anterior wall of your vagina with my fingertips.

After a few minutes of fingering you, you're again on the verge of orgasm, so I pull my fingers out of you and hold them in front of your eyes. They're absolutely soaked, and I want you to see just how wet you are.

Carefully, I shove both fingers into your mouth and you immediatly suck on them enthusiastically, closing your eyes in delight. You seem disappointed as I pull them out again and wipe off your excess saliva on your naked chest.

You've been very well-behaved so far, but I'm in the mood for something slightly different now. With a lascivious smirk, I take your hand, place it below your boobs, and, still holding it, guide it down your body. Just above your genitals, I let go of it.

"I want you to touch yourself for me," I demand quietly, and run my thumb around your lower lip, softly petting it.

You answer with a look of utter devotion before nestling your head against my arm. You let your hand slide down your body, brushing over your boobs, before you place it on your pussy. I love how shameless you are.

Wasting no time, you spread yourself open and start to massage your clit. Your other hand seeks mine, and I take it, kissing your arm before leading it to lead my chest, without missing a second of your show.

With great interest, I watch you while caressing your shoulders. I love watching you play with yourself and enjoy the opportunity to learn more about how you like to be touched, to improve my technique.

I can't stand to remain passive for long though and begin playing with your nipples again, squeezing them between my fingers, while tongue-kissing you fervently.

You start to pant and struggle to kiss me back, as you're touching yourself more vigorously. But you're not allowed to come yet.

I let go of your lips and seize your hand, dragging it away from your crotch. "Thank you for letting me watch, my love, but I think you've had enough for now."

I kiss your hand and lick your wet fingers, wrapping my tongue around them while holding eye contact with you.

"Hmm, you taste amazing, I think I've just grown an appetite," I whisper under my breath.

I grab a comfy pillow from the headboard, lift your upper body, and slide it in under your back.

"Lean back, relax and let me take care of you," I Instruct you and begin to slowly meander down along your body, leaving a trail of kisses behind me, until I come to rest between your legs and lower my head to kiss your vulva.

To get you in the mood, I start with slow licks going from your taint, over your pussy, up to the pubic mound, making my tongue as wide as possible. Then, I let my tongue roam your folds. You reward my effort with a soft moan and start to arch your back.

Gleefully, I put a hand on your stomach to better feel your body's ecstatic movements. For a while, I keep to this rhythm before I weave my tongue zigzag all over your vulva.

You're clearly fond of being teased, so I start to suck on your inner lips, holding them tightly between my lips, tugging softly at them as your moans grow louder.

Admittedly, I do love the sound of them, but right now I crave to hear how you're struggling to hold them in. Just for my pleasure. I pause and move back up.

Your eyes sparkle with anticipation, as you patiently await the next "cruelty" I'm going to inflict upon you. It melts my heart seeing you like this, and I give your lips a brief kiss, biting your lower lip, before taking your hand and placing it on your mouth.

I take your other hand and place it on your right boob. At once, you start to play with your nipple, squeezing it between your fingers and pulling on it. I kiss your cheek before descending your body again.

With both hands, I spread you open, exposing your clit and rubbing my lips against it, forcing a series of lustful gasps out of you. To slow things down again, I place my face on your outer lips and circle around your vulva, leading with the tip of my nose, closely followed by my tongue. As soon as I hear your breathing slow down a bit, I resume playing with your clit.

The sound of your muted moans and the thought of how you're desperately trying to hold them in just because I told you to drives me crazy. As I pick up the pace and bury my face between your legs, I can feel them trembling.

You're already getting dangerously close to the edge again. However, I'm not satisfied yet and abruptly stop to elevate my head above your crotch, licking your juices from my lips while carefully massaging your outer labia by spreading my index and middle fingers over your entire vulva like a victory sign, trying not to overexcite you.

You groan softly, letting me know how much you disapprove of this rude interruption, as you remove your hand from your mouth and look down at me with the cutest pouting expression, begging me to continue.

"I'm not quite done with you yet," I reject your plea and ascend over your body again to clasp your face with both of my hands, holding it tight.

"I need to tease you just a bit longer," I stall you as we continue to make out, making heavy use of our tongues.

It's easy to feel how agitated and frustrated you are right now. Your breathing is quick and shallow, your pretty face glows brightly red, and a few drops of sweat run down your forehead.

I take your violently shaking hand to comfort you. You poor thing, I really don't want to tantalize you any further.

"I want you to come for me, my love," I whisper into your ear and gently bite your neck.

You giggle maniacally as I slither down your body once more.

I use a combination of long licks circling around your clit to tease it and quick tongue flicks to stimulate it directly, rejoicing in your helpless squriming.

To keep you on the edge, I use my index finger to rub your button with circular movements, changing pace and direction often, while sticking my tongue inside your vagina.

As you glance down at me with hazy eyes, I bite my lower lip provocatively and insert a finger, twisting and turning it inside of you while alternately sucking on your clit, grabbing it with my lips and flicking my tongue at it.

You're right on the verge of orgasm, panting heavily and gripping the duvet cover while moaning loudly and uncontrollably. Your body is shaking intensively, and your back arches like a bridge.

I lay a hand on your stomach and exert just enough pressure to tame the most intense of your ecstatic convulsions. I need to hold you down so I can continue to eat you out.

With the other hand, I take yours, squeezing it tightly, as I whisper, "I want to hold your hand when you come," between two passionate licks.

12