Our Shower

Story Info
Me and my angel delicately caress each other in the shower.
1.3k words
4
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so much more beautiful than she knew. As the water from the shower cascaded down her slender form, she shone like a beacon in the dim light from the hallway. Her long light brown hair was down, heavy with water, draped over her shoulders as I gazed at her longingly. Katherine looked back at me, our blue eyes lost in each other's.

I had found a plastic stool in the next room which I placed in the center of the large shower cubicle and sat on. Taking Katherine's hand, I gently pulled her onto me, until she sat on my lap, straddling me. I reached for the shower gel and the shampoo, handing her the shampoo while I poured a generous helping of gel into my palm. I sensuously massaged the gel into the smooth skin of her back, lovingly gazing up at her as she poured some shampoo into her hands. Her delicate fingers were electric to me as they touched my head and began to work the shampoo into my dark brown locks. I could feel each fingertip running along my scalp, sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps down my shoulders and arms. It was indescribable.

We kept our eyes locked as she reached for the shower head and rinsed me, the bubbles running down my body, to my waist. She smiled softly as she handed me the shower head, allowing me to rinse her back. I saw her shudder from the warmth trickling down her body. I stole a glance lower, seeing how her hair clung to the ridge of her glistening collarbone. She gently took the shower head from me and set it back in its holder, the spray now covering us both. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as the water ran down my face. My goddess was in my lap. All felt right with the world.

As I gingerly massaged from the small of her back up to her neck and down again, her hands traced a line from my cheeks to my neck, and down to my chest, following the streams of water that ran down my body. I opened my eyes again to watch the water run down her collarbone, over her breasts and down past her soft tummy. She was seen. Admired. Loved.

Her hands ran from my chest to my shoulders, down my biceps and forearms, stealing my hands away from her back. Our hands clasped in each other's, fingers intertwined, she pulled my hands close to her face, slowly moving them to look at every detail. I relished the touch of her palms pressed against mine. Her slender, delicate fingers between mine. Her gaze snapped away from my hands, once again falling on my eyes. She looked longingly down as I gazed back. Her eyes were so beautiful... like an ocean I had been lost to. I was truly at ease, my angel lulling me into a state of peaceful serenity.

I wanted her to take away all the sadness in my life. I wanted her to replace it with love and happiness. And with every fibre of my being I wanted to do the same for her. For every heartbreak she had suffered, for every time she had been left behind, mistreated or ignored. I wanted to make her whole. I wanted Katherine to feel safe. Loved. I wanted to be her happily ever after.

Releasing my hands and placing her palms on my chest, she slowly pushed me back. I leaned back, pushing the stool from underneath us as we found ourselves on the floor. I was on my back, and she was on top of me, with her forehead pressed to mine. My hands found her back, soothing and caressing as hers ran through my hair, sending shivers down my spine once again. We didn't speak a word. We just lay there, holding each other to feel safe. Her hair was draped over our heads, forming a cocoon from the rest of the world.

I could feel her heartbeat slowing against my chest, steady and even. It was as if she truly felt safe with me. As if she truly trusted me. I tilted my head slightly to kiss her nose. She kissed mine back. I kissed her cheek, and she kissed mine too. I tilted my head upwards to kiss her forehead. She tilted hers to kiss mine. I kissed her lips. I closed my eyes just as Katherine closed hers and kissed me back. There was no hunger, desperation or arousal. Only love. Trust. Warmth. I could hear her sniff as she fought back tears. I could feel her emotion. I couldn't stop my eyes from welling. I had never felt such love before. It was beautiful, like she was.

We parted our lips as her hands went from my hair to my cheeks, caressing my face. We opened our eyes and gazed at each other. My light had returned. The greyness that persisted for so many years had left my eyes to be replaced by burning blue. As I saw the blue flames burning in her eyes as they looked back at mine, I knew that she was my light. I couldn't hide my smile, losing myself in those deep oceans of blue as they glistened with emotion.

All I felt was serenity. Joy. Safety. Peace. I could barely hear the shower, my senses enveloped by Katherine's hair draped over us. My hands continued to draw patterns in the smooth skin of her back as the water rained down on her. Our bodies together warmed my heart. I couldn't feel the shower at all; all I felt was Katherine and her warmth. With a heavy breath, she slowly fell beside me, onto her back with one of my arms underneath her. Our sides were touching and we were both gazing at the ceiling as her hand rested on my stomach as it rose and fell with each breath I took. I shuddered to the electric touch of her feminine hands. I placed my free hand on her soft belly, moving side to side, rubbing, soothing, massaging.

Tilting my head slightly to face her, I saw she'd closed her eyes. I wanted to touch her stomach forever, but I found my hand rising, over one of her breasts and to her collarbone, tracing a line from one side to the next with my fingertips. I saw her bite her lip as I laid my palm flat, running it along the ridge, my thumb delicately grazing the base of her neck. I never took my gaze off her as I moved my hand to her neck, caressing under her chin as her fingers gently dug into my stomach, making me shudder. As she slowly opened her eyes, I drew her face closer to mine. Her hand rose from my stomach to my face, caressing my cheek as I pressed my lips to hers. Her thumb swept slowly from my ear to my temple, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand upright, our delicate kiss overcoming us.

With my other arm still underneath her, I scooped her up on top of me once again, our lips never parting as I found her hands with mine, locking our fingers. She leaned back to straddle my waist, pulling me by my hands upright with her. I never tired of looking up into her angelic eyes. Almost as soon as we had sat up, she released my hands and cradled my face, pressing her lips to mine again as my hands fell to her hips. I felt like we were melting together, into one. One by one, she curled her long, smooth legs around my waist and held me tight with them, the feel of her creamy thighs pressing against my sides making me tingle.

Still the water poured over us. I caressed from her hips to her thighs and back as I broke our loving kiss, staring deep into her oceanic eyes. As she stared back into mine, I felt safe. Complete. I wanted this moment to last for eternity. I wanted to feel her warmth and her love until my end. She was my happily ever after.

You are beautiful, Katherine.